Human!FNAF x Depressed!Reader...

By _sappy_sapphic_

(First Name) (Last Name) is on the edge. She's angry at her father for leaving when she was eight years old... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
(Author's Note)

Prologue

8.3K 158 91
By _sappy_sapphic_

(A/N: Okay. Honestly, I don't know how I got the idea to do this. xD After reading a couple of these famous reader fanfics and what not, I guess I figured, why not give it a try? I guess I'll try and write this series for you FNAF fans! :) It may take some time like my others do though xc Oh and yes, this is my first time writing something like this, so I do apologize if the characters and plot aren't exactly good. :c )

(Reader's POV)

In truth, I'm not okay. Not one bit. Not by a long shot. My hands are shaking. My legs feel like jelly. My whole body's trembling. The heart got me. I see it in my dreams all night long. The haunting memories. They still linger me. I saw Annie, too. My little sister.

~***Flashback***~

(August 18, 1987)

It was still midsummer. Mom, Annie and I were at that dumb Pizzeria again. "Freddy Fazbear's", I believe is its name. My sister was near Pirate's Cove, pacing, stomping and flailing her arms around.

"Mommy! Look mommy, look!" she nearly yanked at her sleeve, getting her attention, "It's Foxy!"

Annie loved it whenever my mom took her to this place. It was like heaven to her.

To me? This place made me want to chew on aluminum foil. I grew up going to this place as a child, yes, but now that I'm older, as the old saying goes, it just isn't "cool" anymore.

"What happened to his legs, mommy?" Annie pointed at them, eyes furrowed with curiosity, "They look so weird."

They did indeed. His linen pants were shredded. Parts of his exoskeleton machinery were exposed. His right hand, his arms, both of his upper thighs and his chest, all torn apart. It surprised me how no one seemed to notice his out of shape form.

"I don't know, dear." she answered, desperately looking for somewhere to sit.

"Just, be careful okay? We don't have much time to be here. I have a meeting at work in a few hours so I suggest you use your time wisely, alright Annie?" she told her. She nodded in response before darting back to the stage. 

My mother was exasperated. Not because of Annie, but because of this pizzeria.

I wouldn't blame her, it was packed with children. Whole bunch of them. Their cheerful screamings were ringing in my ears, almost giving me a migraine.

Lines to arcades were packed as well, so there was no use in occupying myself from boredom. 

Sighing heavily, I leaned my head against the palm of one hand while the other just doodled absentmindedly on my flip phone. 

The animatronics played nothing but their theme melody over and over again. I can't imagine how tiresome it probably is for the waiters and other workers here. 

How could they deal with that for six hours straight during the day? I mean the money may be worth it, but for a crappy job like this? You're better off getting a higher salary just by washing dishes! 

Pushing those thoughts out of my head, I could see that excited smile on Annie's face. It never seemed to fade. Pretty soon I found myself doing the same thing. Smiling. 

My eyes never left her sight as my mom found a booth nearby for us to sit. 

Foxy the Pirate had always been my sister's favorite. 

When I was about her age, mine was hard to choose between Bonnie the Bunny and Freddy Fazbear. 

She scurried her way towards the stage to join the rest of the children that were cheering for the animatronics. I smiled to myself and felt elated. I've always loved seeing her so ecstatic like that. She was probably the only family relative I actually cared for. My parents don't pay me much attention. My father left us when I was around Annie's age, and she was only a baby at that time.

He's barely ever home now. Though it feels more like a never. The times he's ever home is during a holiday. My mother always seems to be busy with her work as a painter. She paints on a daily basis. Sad or happy. Emotion didn't matter. 

But anyhow, getting off topic. 

Despite how much I hate this damn place, seeing her happy was worth it. 

"Two slices of pizza and two small (favorite drink)'s ladies?" a voice said, startling me a little. 

Realizing it was only a waitress, we nodded as she placed them on our table carefully, told us to enjoy our meal and left.

Guess my mom must've ordered pizza so we wouldn't be so bored and hungry. We haven't eaten anything since we got here. I took a few sips and a few bites. The food was decent at least. Probably the only thing good about this place, anyways. 

I looked back at the stage after some time, and suddenly my heart stopped and my eyes went wide. My palms were sweaty. Annie was climbing onto the stage. Wanting to get a better view of Foxy. 

Just by that fox's appearance. Something didn't feel right. Wasn't right. He wasn't trustworthy. His sharp teeth sure didn't even look trustworthy. Nothing about him or the other animatronics did. I don't know why. But I had to do something. Quick. 

I stand from my seat, ready to run after her. I can't let him touch her. No. I won't allow it. 

"Honey, where are you going?" my mother asked, gripping onto my wrist. 

"I'm going to go get Annie," I reply tersely, hoping she'd let me go from there. But she didn't. 

"Why?" she asked, looking over her shoulder. Seeing the entire thing. But did she care? Not in the least bit. Or so it seemed like it. 

"Let her have some fun. If she wants to play with the fox, then let her play with it, (Name)." she said, turning towards me now. 

No. It's not the fact what she was doing was wrong. It's her safety that worries me most. 

My veins were boiling. The skin on my arms were itching. Itching and boiling in anger. Annoyance. She was standing in my fucking way. 

"Mom, she's not allowed to be on there! She could get hurt!" I say, "We've got to go get her now!" 

"Honey, she's not doing anything wrong. She only wants to play with the fox." she said. 

I open my mouth to say something. Fight back. Do anything I could to get her to shut the hell up. Let me get to Annie fast. 

But there was sudden silence and gasps coming from children and parents. All around the restaurant. I wished it were people looking at us. Eavesdropping our little debate. But no, it wasn't. It was something worse. Something far worse. 

Something that scared me. Made me freeze. Made my heart sink. My intuition was right. 

Foxy had Annie's head in his mouth. Huge amounts of blood were dripping down from his shark like teeth. 

That...that damn animatronic. No, that monster. That fucking monster injured Annie. Fear and fury swam through my veins within a millisecond. Hell, I can't even describe my emotions!

Children were screaming and crying at the sight. Parents were screaming too as they run in to take their children and rush for the entrance. Some staff members immediately went over to help Annie, while the others call the police and an ambulance. 

"NO! ANNIE!!" I scream, yanking myself from my mother's grip. 

"(Name), wait! No, it's too dangerous!" 

But I don't wait. I don't listen. It's too late. My protective instincts got me now at this point. I repeatedly call her name as I run over. 

"Annie!? Are you oka-" 

My mouth gaped, wide. There was a pool of blood surrounding her body. Her frontal lobe was gushing out blood on the floor like a fountain. 

Falling to my knees with wet lashes, I hunch over her. I feel her pulse. Fortunately she was still alive, but barely. Due to her injury that could become fatal. 

"(N-Name)..?" I heard Annie manage to croak, weakly. 

"Annie!" I wail, hugging her body against mine tightly. The blood stained my shirt, then rolled down along my pants. But I didn't care. I was just relieved she was still here. Still breathing, but faintly. "Oh thank God you're still alive! I promise we'll get you to a hospital, but you got to hang in there, alright? Please Annie, I know you can!" 

"I..." she tries to speak, coughing, "I c-can try sissy. I don't wanna die, please tell me I'll still live..." 

I hesitated. I fight to gulp down the lump in my throat. I knew I couldn't promise her she'd live, but if it'll keep her calm, I have to. "Yes, I promise you'll make it, Annie! I promise you will!"

Before I continued, I looked over my shoulder to see those animatronics. Those damn monsters, staring at us. They looked just as shocked. And guilty. If I wasn't so pissed off, I probably would've easily forgave them and assumed it was only a glitch. An accident. 

But no, this was no accident. There's no way. This was all intentional. It had to be. I narrowed my eyes and growled at them. 

"YOU FUCKING MONSTERS!" I curse, standing up to look at them, "I'LL-" 

Lucky for them, I was interrupted. To my surprise a staff member picked me up and tossed me on his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry ma'am, but we can't let you near her. It's not safe," he said, running towards the entrance, where my mom was. She was in tears as well, though she knew I was more pissed off than she was at this incident. 

"HEY! THAT'S MY FUCKING LITTLE SISTER BACK THERE!! LET ME GO!" I shout, pounding my fists on his back to get him to release me. But no luck. He was too strong. 

I try to take one last glance at Annie, but security guards and policemen barricaded her body from my view. 

"ANNIE!!" I scream one last time. My knuckled clenched fists were replaced with softer hits as I stain the worker's clothing with my tears. I close my eyes shut. Tightly.

~***End of Flashback***~

If I could only go back to that pizzeria. To save Annie from those damn animatronics. All I'd need is a minute. No, not major time. Not the kind of time it takes to fight a war. Compose a symphony. Build a palace. 

Just a few crappy seconds. Maybe even milliseconds. The kind of time it takes to peel a banana. Tie your shoes. Blow your nose. But I haven't got it. And I don't think I ever will.

---

FNAF © Scott Cawthon

You © Yourself

Story © Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516 25 32
In the small town of hurricane, a faded sign welcomed visitors to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The once-bustling family entertainment center stood as a re...
28.2K 783 43
Your name is (Y/n) (L/n), head of security at Freddy Fazbears Pizza. Your business partners and an original founder of the place with your best frien...
128K 2.7K 28
You are (Y/N) (L/N), a girl around the age of 18-19. In needs of money, she decides to get a job as a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. No...
679K 21.5K 37
20 year old Y/N strongly dislikes hanging around her pest of a little brother, and so you can only imagine her disappointment when she gets the call:...