[REWRITE SOON] Unforgettable...

Por big-tiddy-milky-man

THIS BOOK IS GETTING REWRITTEN, READ THE LAST CHAPTER Hey queen!! this story is kinda cringe so you should go... Más

Introduction
Stands and stuff
I wasn't even there
Need for Speed
To Moriooooooooh (finally)
Everybody needs good neighbours
*angry italian screeching*
Wheely Chairs are cool
Trendiest cop in Morioh
Two goofs just goofing
A/N holy shit
A Challenger Approaches
Kira: bird edition
Time stop go brrr
2 cool 4 skool
woop woop, haitus
fr fr
AYO???

Daddy issues

663 32 29
Por big-tiddy-milky-man

Shorts are definitely not appropriate attire for waking though knee high nettles. After about the seventh sting on my legs I got fed up and called Bootcamp out to carry me bridal style over them seeing as she had her legs covered. Josuke gave me a weird look but I ignored him, deciding to scold him for bringing me into a field of nettles without telling me.

"Sorry about that, I kinda forgot there were so many nettles on the way here, it's been a while since I was last here." "Wait why are we in a field anyway?" He seemed to think to himself for awhile, deciding what an appropriate answer would be for that. "I'm not sure to be honest, I just wanted to go somewhere today." He paused "And you seem like a pretty cool person." He mumbled the last bit.

Josuke slid a backpack that I only noticed at that point off his shoulder and unzipped it, revealing bags of gummies and other snacks. "And I also have way too much food to get through by myself." He said with a smirk on his face.

We trekked through the field until we came across the world's thiccest and most climbable tree to exist. Running over to go find the best branch to sit on, I quickly scrambled up, breaking multiple smaller sticks on the way. Josuke laughed at my antics and approached the tree in a much calmer fashion.

"Here gimme the bag, it'll be easier to climb up without the extra weight." He slid the bag off his shoulders for the second time and held it up for me to grab. "Ya know I could climb up either way, I'm a big strong boy." He said with a stupid grin across his face as he flexed his arm. "Oh my, how did I ever get the chance to meet such a man?" I said in the flattest tone possible. "Shut up and just climb the damn tree."

I had scooted farther down the branch to give him space, until I was leaning against another branch sprouting out of it. Josuke had opened the bag and passed me a can of soda, which I immediately opened. I listened to Josuke talk as I glugged down half of the can. "I used to come here all the time with my gramps as a kid but I kinda grew out of it and I haven't really been here since." "My grandad was never really around when he was alive, so I don't really have any cool memories like that." "Sorry he died." "Nah don't worry, like I said, I didn't really know him."

We sat there for a good hour cracking jokes, telling stories and scarfing down everything in the bag until we got onto the conversation of family. "I've never met my dad, he got my mom pregnant and just ran off. She never really got over him and it pisses me off, she's so strung up over a guy that didn't even stick around." I debated not telling him about my family, but it would be better to get some stuff off my chest, and I could trust him. "My dad's an alcoholic and I've had to live with him my entire life, so I guess I would be pretty happy to have your dad instead." "Wait what? Is that why you moved over here then?" "Yeah that's a big contributor. I'm not going to get into detail, but basically my step mum went batshit and I awakened my stand and made some old guy in an alleyway have a breakdown on the ground, so then some more stuff happened, moved in with some guy and then moved over here."

He stared at me for a while and took all that in, I mean I did drop a lot on him in the span of two minutes. "Wow, that- that's interesting to say the least." "You bet."

We went on to talk more about the stuff we did in the past, I told him about that one time I got a friend to sneak me into one of The Smiths' concerts, and he told me about why he gets defensive over his hairstyle.

A few hours had gone by and we decided to head home. So I tried to climb down the tree, but my legs had different plans and decided I was going to just fall off the tree backwards. By the time I had registered I was falling, Josuke had grabbed me by the foot and he was staring at me wide eyed.

"Oh" was all I had to say. I was dangling for a few more seconds before we both burst out laughing. I was almost choking on my laughter by the time he had dragged me back up to the branch.

Once we calmed down we both carefully climbed down, Josuke lifting me by the arms down from the last branch."Cheers." "No problem."

We walked through the grass and talked. "Hey do wanna come over for dinner, my nonna has the cooking skills of a God." "You sure she wouldn't mind? I don't want her to have to cook any more because of me." "Oh don't worry about that she always cooks like she has to feed an army anyway."

We eventually reached the dreaded nettles and we both stopped dead in our tracks to stare at them. Josuke seemed to be lost in thought before he came out with "do you, uhhh, want me to carry you over them?" He rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke. Who was I to turn down a good opportunity? "Yeah sure." He looked almost shocked that I had said yes.

He bent over slightly so I could get on his back, I jumped up and and wrapped my legs around him and put my hands on his shoulders and he began to walk. "Dude you can literally see everything from up here, I wanna be this tall now." He laughed lightly "It's all fun and games until you smack your head off a door frame." "Didn't think about that. Wait can't you just get rid of your pain with your stand anyway."  "Nope, I can't heal myself, just others." "Wait really? That must suck." "A bit yeah, but I just got used to it because it's what normal people experience anyway."

"Have you named your stand yet?" "No I couldn't think of a good name for him yet."  "Can I name him then?" "As long as it's not a dumb name then yes." He chuckled slightly. "What bands or artists are you into? I could name him after a song like mine." "That's a weird thing to do but whatever, I like Prince, Pink Floyd, Savage Garden, Radiohead, Soundgarden, Oasis, Alice in Chains and The Pixies."

"Hmmm, I really wanna name him after a Prince song... what about Purple rain? No nevermind it doesn't work. Raspberry beret?... nope still doesn't work. What about pink Floyd songs Vera? Wait no, Shine on you crazy diamond. But that's a bit of a mouthful so you should shorten it down to Crazy Diamond." I was so proud of myself in that moment. "Crazy diamond?" He sounded the name out, his stand coming out as he said it. He looked at his stand for a while. "Yeah I like it." "Hell yeah." 

It was only now that I had realised we had gotten past the nettles and were now walking towards Jōzenji road. The only thing was, I couldn't really be bothered walking at this point so I slumped over Josuke. He jolted a bit at my actions but kept walking. I leaned my head on top on his head "If you mess up my hair you're gonna get it." "Relax, I have hair gel at my house."

We had reached his house and he put me down. "I'm just gonna go tell my mom I'm eating at your house." "Want me to come in with you in case she says no?" I know how parents function, bring in the peer pressure of your friend and they'll say yes to almost anything. "Yeah actually could you?"

And with that, Tomoko said yes. We walked into my new home, talking our shoes off at the door. "Hey nonna I'm back! Josuke's staying over for dinner is that okay?!" I shouted from the hallway. "That's fine cucciola! We're having Puttanesca tonight, nothing too special."

I led Josuke into the living room where nonna was and Frank immediately jumped up on me, wagging his tail happily. I sat down on the floor to play with Frank and Josuke sat down on the couch.
==========================
Josuke's POV
==========================
Why the fuck is she so cute? Wait what. Oh god I only met her yesterday what am I thinking? I got pulled out of my thoughts by Y/N talking. "Yo Josuke do you wanna go upstairs? I have a hifi deck, dinner won't be ready for like half and hour." "Uhhh yeah sure." She led me upstairs to her room. I awkwardly sat down on the edge of her bed. I had no idea how to act I had never been in a girl's room before. She was flicking through a shelf of cds, cassettes and vinyls. You wouldn't be able to tell she just moved in yesterday, her room was so personalised already.

I noticed a half finished painting on her desk and decided to get up to go look at it. "Hey do wanna listen to greenday? Oh I haven't finished that painting yet, you caught me right in the middle of it earlier on." She was right beside me at this point. "What is it?" "It's the field I used to go to back home, there was a stream there that I used to stare into all the time because it was one of the only areas with clear water. It was nice until the kids turned it into a sesh area. They didn't even get good booze, it was the cheap watered down tesco beer." Even though she was rambling I still felt like she was saying something of great importance. "Anyway." She held an album up to my face. "Wanna listen to greenday?" I nodded and stole the wheely chair to sit down on. She put the cd in and left the room. I was confused until she came back into the room with another wheely chair.

We sat talking for a while, casually wheeling around the room on the chairs. Y/N turned the volume on the hifi deck up as Words I might have ate was playing.

We had started spinning in the chairs and laughing when Marinetta opened the door and walked in, coughing loudly to get our attention.

"Well at least you weren't having sex."
==========================
1813 words. I just got out of a very long period of procrastination and I was suddenly hit with inspiration to write again for some reason.

Anyways I was listening to pink season while writing this so if the plot line is a little weird I apologise. Sike bitch, no I don't.

Apparently stone ocean got confirmed so I need to finish reading it as soon as possible

I also made a carrd because I saw a bunch of other people doing it and I wanted to be one of the cool kids so check it out if you want.

Anyhoo

Caio~
I really need to stop messing with my sleep schedule Cass

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

606 69 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
21.3K 1K 18
"Then... I have to do all I can to save this bloodline... and their world." Suddenly, a seemingly normal person is thrown into a not-so-normal situat...
3.3K 213 18
[JJBA Diamond is Unbreakable Reader Insert] This is the official rewrite of my first book "The Person with Stars in their Eyes" ---------- Stars. On...
74.3K 2.3K 45
It's been 4 or 5 years since you've last seen your childhood bestie, Okuyasu. You and your parents decide to move to Morioh, mostly because your moth...