Doomwatch - Tracer X Reader

Від cheesEPIC

The events of doom eternal happen in the overwatch universe, however, you as the doom slayer are there to fig... Більше

A/N
Chapter 1 - Hell on Earth
Chapter 2 - An Introduction.
Chapter 3 - Recruitment.
Chapter 4 - The Tour
Chapter 5 - New Friends.
Chapter 6 - Lena
Chapter 7 - Assault
Chapter 8 - Aftermath
Chapter 9 - Training
Chapter 10 - The Gore Nest
Chapter 11 - New mission.
Chapter 12 - Talon base
Chapter 13 - Preparations
Chapter 14 - Cultist base (part 1)
Chapter 15 - Cultist base (part 2)
Chapter 16 - Love
Chapter 17 - Trauma
Chapter 18 - Super Gore Nest.
Chapter 19 - Protection
Chapter 20 - ARC Complex
Chapter 21 - Mars Core.
Chapter 22 - Rescue
Chapter 23 - The Reveal
Chapter 24 - Kings Row
Chapter 25 - Recovery
Chapter 26 - Captured
Chapter 27 - Return
Chapter 28 - Exultia
Chapter 29 - Taras Nabad
Chapter 30 - Nekravol
Chapter 31 - Urdak
Chapter 32 - Hive Mind
Chapter 33 - Iconoclast
Chapter 34 - Crucible
Chapter 35 - New House
Chapter 36 - A Day Out - Shopping
Chapter 37 - A Day Out - Shopping (cont)
Chapter 39 - Fortress of Doom
Chapter 40 - Plutonium
Chapter 41 - Truth Serum
Chapter 42 - Well Cure
Chapter 43 - UN
Chapter 44 - Deja vu
Chapter 45 - Check Up
Chapter 46 - Slayer
Chapter 47 - Court
Thanks?
Chapter 48 - Los Muertos
Chapter 49 - Back on Earth
Chapter 50 - Ill Advent
Chapter 51 - Christmas
Chapter 52 - New Year
Chapter 53 - Losses
Chapter 54 - Proving
Chapter 55 - Visions
Chapter 56 - Allies
Chapter 57 - The Battle
Chapter 58 - The End
a/n

Chapter 38 - A day off

530 5 3
Від cheesEPIC

Warning. There is a lemon in this chapter. Be advised.

I woke up still on the sofa with Lena on top of me. She'd curled up into a ball and had gotten a blanket from somewhere and put it over herself. I sat up a bit and started fussing her head. She sighed as I did so and looked so relaxed. This was the first time in a while that we'd had a break and not had to worry about having to do anything.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 10:35. It wasn't too late so I stayed on the sofa for a bit.

I was just about able to just reach the TV remote. I turned the TV on and started watching the news quietly. It was mainly showing what's happening to do with rebuilding the economy and infrastructure since the demonic invasion. Some places were doing better than others in rebuilding everything. Luckily, Kings Row didn't get attacked too much so most places were still intact. It was only a section down south which had been attacked, but the ARC were able to defend against them long enough for not too many people to die before I'd ended it.

I watched the news for a while before Lena started shuffling around on top of me. She stretched a bit before opening her eyes.

"Morning Lena." I said as I fussed her head."

"Mmph. Morning luv." She said as she threw the blanket off herself and stood up.

"Sleep well?" I asked.

"Of course luv, you were there, what else could I wish for?"

I smiled at her and stood up myself. She looked at the TV then back at me.

"What's gone on today?" She asked.

"Oh, it's just showing how the world's dealing with rebuilding everything still."

"Ok. Anything about us 2 luv?" She said as she walked over to me.

"They haven't said anything about us, yet." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek before walking off.

"I'm gonna go have a shower." Lena said as she took her hoodie off and put it in the washing machine. "I haven't had one in a few days."

"Ok. Want anything for breakfast once you've come out?"

"Ooh, I think I'll have some toast please."

"Coming right up."

Lena walked off upstairs as I walked into the kitchen. I heard the bathroom door shut and the shower click on as I got some bread out. I took 2 slices out and looked at the toaster, confused out of my mind.

"Vega, what the bloody hell is this thing?" I said as I picked the supposed toaster up.

"It is a toaster. You put bread into the slots at the top and push it down. Once the bread has been toasted, it'll pop up out of the toaster."

"Oh ok." I said as I tried to put both slices of bread into one slot.

"You need to put the slices of bread into different slots."

"Oh right. That makes sence" I said as I put the two pieces of bread into two different slots. I pressed the handle thing down and the bread got lowered into the toaster. Something inside the toaster started going red, slightly concerning me.

"Is that supposed to happen?" I asked Vega.

"Yes it is. The red comes from the heat which is toasting the bread."

"Oh ok. Why does a toaster have to be so confusing?"

Vega didn't answer that, probably because he agreed with me on them being overly confusing.

I went to go sit down but the phone rang. I walked over to it and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said down it.

"Hey, is that Lena?"

"Uh, no. Lena's busy. Who's this?"

"Oh, hi (y/n). It's Jack. I'm just checking on all agents to see if everyone's ok."

"Ok. Me and Lena are fine. We came across some thugs on our walk to the house, but we dealt with them."

"Ok then. Anything else happen which I might need to know about?"

"Um, the news have made a story about 'London's hero Lena' dating the slayer. We went shopping yesterday and a lot of people recognised us. Lena's fine with it, but she's still a big target to Talon and I get slightly concerned about it."

"Ok. I can tell them to not do that, if you'd rather not have any news articles about you two."

"Yeah that'd be nice. I kinda wanna keep a low-ish profile, for now at least."

"Ok. I'll see what I can do."

"Anything else?"

"Um, yeah. A null sector mob boss called Lawrence Minelli is having an exchange of some plutonium in 3 days time with an unknown supplier. Vega's got the location and can tell you all the mission details. All you need to know is that Minelli wants to collapse human-omnic rights and start another war, and he's also done deals with Talon in the past. We don't know how much protection he's got, but you and Lena are going to take him out, secure all the plutonium and bring him back for interrogation. If all else goes to shit though, get as much of the plutonium and get you, Lena and it out of there. Understood?"

"Yes Jack."

"Right then. Good luck with it soldier."

"Thanks Jack."

As I said that, I put the phone down and turned around to see Lena standing behind me in her bathrobe.

"What's that about?" She asked as she walked up to me.

"Oh, Jack was asking how we're doing. I told him we're fine, we had the thugs and asked if there was anything he could do to stop the news from making articles about us."

"What was that last bit about?"

"That's what I'm getting to. A null sector mob boss is exchanging plutonium with an unknown supplier in 3 days time. Basically we've got to get in there, get all the plutonium and get him out alive for interrogation. He said if all else goes to shit though, to just get as much of the plutonium as possible and get you out safe."

Lena smiled and walked over to me.

"I know you'll keep me safe. I can count on it."

I smiled back at her and hugged her. Just as I did, I heard a ping come from the kitchen. I looked up to see the toast pop up from out of the toaster. Lena turned around to see what'd happened.

"Looks like your toast's ready." I said. Lena looked back at me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thanks luv." She said as she walked over to the toaster. She got a plate out and put the two slices of toast onto it. She got an unopened jar of jam out of the fridge and tried as hard as she could to open it, but gave up.

"Luv, I've had this jar for over a year now and I still can't open it." She said as she once again tried her hardest to open it, but to no avail.

"Hand it here." I said as I walked over to her. She handed me the jar and took a step back. I clasped the lid and twisted it. I must say, it was bloody stiff. After a second though, it made a very satisfying pop and the lid came off.

"Jesus Christ that was stiff." I said as I handed her the now open jam jar.

"Tell me about it. We're lucky those hands are as strong as they are. What would I have done without them."

"Probably just eaten plain toast."

Lena giggled as she started spreading the jam onto the toast, evenly coating each slice in a thin layer of jam. After she'd finished putting the jam on, she put the lid back on the jam and returned it to the fridge. She licked the knife as well then put it in the sink.

She took a bite out of her toast and sighed as she did so. She looked up at me and we both realised that I was staring at her eat toast.

"Come on luv, take a bite." She said as she held the piece of toast Infront of me. I leant forward and took a bite. The jam and bread went really well together. The sweetness of the jam and the dryness of the bread just fitted so well.

"Mm. I must say, that is very nice." I said as I chewed the piece of bread.

We both walked to the table and sat down. I was just looking around the place, still taking everything in and thinking about it all, while Lena just ate her toast.

She finished her toast and put her plate down. She looked across at me and seemed slightly sad.

"Luv, are you not gonna eat anything?"

I looked across at her.

"I don't feel hungry. No point me wasting food."

"But you'll get hungry if you don't eat."

"I'm fine Lena. Seriously."

She sighed a bit before she sat down next to me again, still in her bath robe.

"What're we gonna do today?" Lena said.

"Well, firstly I think you should get dressed." I said. She looked down at herself and saw that she was still infact in her bathrobe.

"Oh yeah, I probably should get dressed." As she said that, she stood up and walked upstairs. I followed her into the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

She took her bathrobe off and put some pants and a bra on.

"What should I wear today?" She asked as she flicked through her wardrobe.

"Anything. You'll look fantastic in it all." I said.

"What, even this?" She said as she pulled a pizza slice onesie out of the cupboard.

"If you're wearing that, you're still Lena Oxton, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Then in my eyes you look fantastic."

Lena heavily blushed and smiled.

"Come on (y/n), what do you think other people would think I look cool wearing?"

"I don't know, I'm not another person. Besides, are we even going to leave the house today?"

"Fair point." She said as she put away the pizza slice onesie. She grabbed a pink t-shirt and some jean-shorts out of the cupboard and put them on. She also put on a pair of pink socks.

"How'd I look?" She said as she turned around. I resisted every urge to say by opening your eyes.

"Fantastic, as always."

Lena came and sat down next to me. She looked into my eyes and smiled.

"You look fantastic, as always luv." She said before pinning me down on the bed.

Lemon starts now 🍋🍋🍋

We started making out heavily. Her tongue in my mouth and her softly sighing every so often. She started feeling my chest eventually and slowly moved her hand down to my crotch.

"Are you ready luv?" She said as she rubbed my crotch.

"Ready for what?"

"Ready for some fun?" She said as she massaged my crotch even more. It felt so good.

"Yes I am love."

As I said that, she started taking her top off, even though she'd only just put it on. She took my top off for me as well and started rubbing my chest with one hand and my crotch with the other.

"Let's see what you've got down there." She said as she started unzipping my trousers. She pulled my trousers and pants down, revealing my hard member. "Wow. That's a lot of meat." As she said that, she started rubbing her hands up and down my member. I let out a moan of enjoyment as she did so. Eventually she stopped though. I looked down to see what she was doing to see her putting it in her mouth.

I was confused at first and was about to say something before Lena stopped me.

"Just enjoy it." She said. "It's my turn to do the work."

She put my member in her mouth and started sucking on it. If I remember correctly from my second form toilet humour, all those aeons ago, this was called a blowjob.

She moved her head up and down as she sucked my member, which felt amazing. She did this for a while, before she took my member out of her mouth and started licking it. She grabbed my member with one hand and slid her tongue all the way around the tip of my member. She did a few rings of the tip before putting the entire thing back into her mouth. She moved her head up and down a few more times before she stood back up.

"Time for the real fun." Lena said as she started taking her shorts and pants off.

She straddled over me and held my member in her hand. She slowly lowered herself onto my member. I could feel my member entering her warm, wet body. It felt amazing. Lena finally lowered herself all the way onto my member. She let out a loud moan as she did so and looked at me in the eyes. She started bouncing on top of me, making my member go in and out of her body. She was moaning as she did so.

She did this for a while before she pulled my head to hers and started making out with me, without stopping her movements on my member. After a while, we broke up the kiss and stared into each others eyes.

"Oh my, (y/n). Your member, it's so big, I love it!" She said as she moaned again, even louder.

We stayed like that for a while.

"Should we switch it up?" She said.

"Sure."

As I said that, she turned us over so she was lying down and I was on top of her. I started thrusting my pelvis towards her, making my member go in and out of her. She was moaning with every thrust I did, yet she still looked even cuter then before.

We did this for a while before I felt something inside my member.

"Lena, I'm cumming." I said.

"Oh, yes yes yes." She said as I thrusted harder and faster. I felt my member cumming and I thrust one final time deep into her body. She let out a big moan as my member came inside of her. I felt her insides become even more hot and wet after I came, it was the best feeling ever.

We stayed on the bed, my member still inside of her for a while, not moving. Eventually, she looked at me and smiled.

"Luv, that was amazing." Lena said.

I pulled my member out of her as she moaned again softly.

"No, you're amazing." I said as I kissed her. She blushed so hard as I said that.

I layed down next to her and smiled. She turned to face me and started making out with me. Once again, her tongue dominated mine as we made out on the bed. Eventually though, we had to stop.

I stood up from the bed and pulled my pants and trousers back up. Lena reached across the bed and grabbed a water bottle and a packet of pills. She took a pill and swallowed it with a swig of water.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Oh, the pill's to stop me getting pregnant luv. I don't want to raise a child into a world with all of this stuff happening. I want to wait until at least talon has gone."

"Fair enough, I can't disagree."

Lena stood up and put her clothes back on. She looked really happy and really hot in more then one way.

She walked over to me and smiled that cute British smile of hers, the one which made me who I am now.

"That luv, was amazing." She said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"I could say the same to you."

She looked me in the eyes and smiled. Her big brown puppy dog eyes and her cute little freckles were just the cutest.

"I love you (y/n)." Lena said as she swung her arms around me and hugged me as tightly as she could.

"I love you too Lena." I said as I hugged her back, even tighter.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

481K 6K 66
You're a former Overwatch agent and a current street racer. You were close with Lena "Tracer" Oxton back in the good ol days, but lost contact with h...
7.6K 146 11
Emily can't be in a relationship with a vigilante anymore but the most unlikely meeting helps her find the perfect win/win for everyone. When her pla...
80.1K 903 25
Your a bounty hunter with a bad past. You have no one to love but your little sister. That soon changes for you
7.3K 96 28
A possibility