Blake X Rachel

By Ivanimations

hc of black hole x remote as humans More

ok so this isnt really a story
The title is too short
hey hey hey heres why hes blind
NEW CHAPTER FOR MY MAN IN BLACK AND HIS LADY IN RED
cute images
I can't lose you! Not again!
I can't lose you! Not again! Part II
I can't lose you! Not again! Part III
I can't lose you! Not again! Part IV

She's the one............

249 2 4
By Ivanimations

Terry was leading Blake down the hall to the English Department, when suddenly, Terry was walking alone. Blake had seen a beautiful girl, more divine than anything he had ever seen. He stood there, staring at her, completely love-struck. The girl giggled and waved at him.
"Hi! My name's Rachel...........I'm new here..........." She nervously rubbed her arm.
"Heh.........h-hi..........." was Blake's reply. Terry noticed Blake had stopped to gaze at this lovely lady, and went back down the hall to him. He nudged Blake's arm but to avail.
"Hello? Earth to Blake?" He waved his hand infront of Blake's face, again with no result. Standing between Blake and the girl, he glared down at him, finally gaining his attention. Looking up at Terry, Blake snapped out of his loving gaze.
"H-huh?"
"Come on, we're gonna be late for English!" Terry began to lead Blake away.
"W-wait! Can you please take me with you? I-I'm new here and I don't really know my way around........." Rachel interrupted them politely. Blake instantly turned around.
"Y-yeah........." The loving gaze was back on his face. Terry elbowed him in the stomach.
"OWW!" Blake gave Terry a glare.
"English is this way" Terry started leading Rachel and Blake to English.

~ time skip to the end of the day and Terry and Blake are at their home ~

Blake was led on the sofa, thinking about Rachel, when Terry unexpectedly walked into the living room. He sat down on the armchair across from Blake.
"You're in love with her, aren't you?"
"Wh-what? N-no!"

~ CLIFFHANGER! ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
458K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
411K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...