His to Teach

By sm8521

Eric Stevens is gay and just came out to his parents who kicked him out. Follow along as he comes out to his... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Epilogue

Part 16

3K 87 9
By sm8521

Eric's Pov:

An unnaturally loud shrill beeping woke me from the best wet dream I've ever had. I was dreaming that Steven and I actually got together and had amazing totally mind blowing sex. I buried my head under the pillow and tried to get back to my extremely hot fantasy.

"Eric, get up. We've got to get to school." A muffled voice mumbled against my back right before he snatched the pillow off my head and laughed.

My eye shot open wide and I looked over to see Steven. OH SHIT!! OH hell yeah! It wasn't a dream.

He leaned forward to kiss me but I backed away. He lost his smile and sat up. "Second thoughts?" He asked quietly.

I rolled my eyes and slapped him with my pillow. "No stupid, I just think we should brush before we stick our tongues down each others mouth."

He smiled and tackled me flat on my back and sealed his lips to mine. In seconds I forgot about morning breath or anything other then what his lips were doing to mine. When I slid my tongue out to tease his he backed up and grinned. "You're right, we need to brush our teeth."

I rolled my eyes but got up. "See ya in class." I muttered grabbing a pair of his jersey shorts and a wife beater to go down to my apartment and get ready.

"You could always shower here." He mumbled against the back of my neck. I snorted and lightly elbowed him.

"Then neither of us would get to school on time. So I'm gonna bounce and you can enjoy a cold shower all by your lonesome."

He pulled me back to him and kissed me. "See you in class. Don't be late I'd hate to have to give you detention." He muttered against my lips.

"MMmm that could be fun. A little naughty school boy action in your office." I laughed at his hot look and sauntered out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steven had caught me out in the hall while I waited for the elevator to go home and get ready and spent the next several minutes kissing me thoroughly breathless and leaving me weak kneed. By the time our make out session was over we were running late.

I literally ran into my loft, sprinted into the shower and threw on the first things I grabbed out of my closet. A graphic tee and distressed jeans. I had to skip breakfast and ran out with 15 minutes to get to school before the first bell rang.

I'd made it to fist period right as the tardy bell rang. I'd sat down and waited for the time to crawl by so I could see Steven again.

John and Kourtney caught me right before we walked into second period. John slapped my ass and grinned. "Bout fuckin time!" He yelled in my ear.

KT jumped into my arms and kissed my forehead. "I'd kiss your sexy lips but I have no idea where they've been this morning!" She teased making a fist and jerking it back and forth towards her mouth mimicking a blow job.

I rolled my eyes and set her down. "Don't know what y'all are talking about." I shot back as I stepped through Steven's doorway.

Steven looked up from his desk and I had just enough time to catch his smile before I was yanked back and found myself being towed to.. I looked up and snorted.

"The girls bathroom really?" I drawled unable to keep the humor out of my voice.

John smirked while KT pushed all the stall doors open until the last one which happened to be occupied. She knocked then pounded on the stall door.

"Yo chicka, don't know or care who you are but you have exactly two seconds to getcha ass out so I can have some private time with my boys. Otherwise I'm coming in and dragging you out by your hair." She yelled.

Instantly the door was opened and a very scared sophomore ran out. KT called out a sweet sounding 'thank you honey' then grimaced. "She didn't even wash her hands." She complained.

She turned back to me and smiled widely. "I want some details and make them spank bank worthy because Dan's being a beeyotch and he's grounded me for the week." She demanded.

I leaned back against the sinks and rolled my eyes. "Nothing to tell and again I ask why the girls bathroom?"

"Duh, cause I wanted to gets some juicy bits from you and we need privacy for that and I'm so not about to go in the boys bathroom. I've seen how you men aim with those things and yuck I'm not about to put my Manolo's on a piss drenched floor. Besides, it makes sense. I like boys, you like boys and John finally told me and Dan, he's a half homo."

I looked at John and laughed when he flipped her off. The bell rang and I started walking out but John pulled me to a stop. "Come on bro share the love. You finally got it on with you know who."

"No, why would you think that? It's not like I'm wearing a sign that says I got it on with Steven all night and barely got to sleep like an hour and a half ago.. Cause ya know that soo didn't happen because um we gotta go or we're gonna be late... shit never mind we're already late."

KT and John were laughing and KT pulled me to the mirror. "Next time you wanna play like you didn't get laid how about you wear a collared shirt that hides the huge ass hickey." KT teased giving my love bite a thump.

John snorted. "Or get them somewhere else. Didn't you notice that dark ass fucker? Seriously I saw that shit from the other end of the hall. It's like a neon sign that says 'This bitch is owned!' He got any matching ones?" He wiggled his brows suggestively.

"No I didn't see it. I was preoccupied last night and running late this morning. No he doesn't have a matching hickey on his neck and that's all I'm gonna say and we're leaving and going to class like good boys and girls."

I walked out with them shooting one X-rated question after another at me. Which I ignored.

At Steven's closed door I turned and shot them a glare. "No more talking about this or texting me about it in class either. I mean it."

They snickered when I opened the door and started walking in. I flipped them off behind my back since the class turned to look and Steven stopped lecturing which made them laugh even harder.

"Nice of you guys to join us. I'm sure you have an excellent reason for being late so I'll let it slide this time. Take your seats and get your book open to page 176."

Class sped by with Steven talking but truthfully I couldn't pay attention to the actual words because I was so focused on the way his plump lips formed each word. Flashbacks of last night played out in my head and I finally had to look out the window to stop the heated recollection.

KT had passed a note back and forth with John. Then passed it to me but Steven snatched it before I got a look at what it said.

He scanned over it, laughed and set it face down on his desk. "No note passing, as important and amusing as that was, it could wait until after my class." He said quietly to the three of us just as the bell rang.

I grabbed my bag and walked over to my chair at his desk and laid my head down. The freshmen had a test this period so it should be quiet enough for me to nap.

Steven passed out the tests and as the students got to work he walked into his office and came out with a bag. He set it on his desk and pulled out two orange juices and two breakfast tacos. Handing me one of each.

I smiled my thanks at his thoughtfulness and chowed down while he picked up the note from KT and John and scanned it again. He chuckled and slid it to me. "I get the feeling they're gonna hound you about your night." He whispered.

I looked down and rolled my eyes. They'd both went back and forth with demands to know ALL the dirt.

Tell me it was good cause he looks like he can bang and I'd be disappointed if it was just ehh-KT

Fuck all that, how big was the heat he was packing? I'm guessing 8 inches. For the love of screwing please tell me it wasnt crooked!!! Is Mr Hottie circumsized?!!? Come on bro tell you're buddy.-John

MMM did y'all take pics or video it? I'll love you foe-eva if you let me watch it! Just make me a copy and I'll never ask for spank bank details again... well not for a while anyway! -KT

Screw watching lets pull a gang bang!! I wanna top KT or Mr Sexy! Can't get down with Daniel or Eric that's like a sure fire way to go straight to hell. I'm pretty sure incest is some sort of sin!- John

Who was the top and omg how long can his sexy ass go? Please say he can go all night and isnt a sexy minute man!!! - KT

I can't wait to rub it in Daniel's face. That bitch owes me fifty bucks, he thought y'all would wait at least a month but I knew your horny ass would jump his bones. Damn I love being right! So now I gotta know are y'all official or was this just a one off?-John

Was it sweet and slow or did y'all go all gay porn and just pound into each other!?! Who's place? Did y'all spend the night or just pull a wham bam thank ya ma'am thing? Was it full on sexy-time or did y'all puss up and only make out? You both seem happy and LAID back so I'm thinking y'all got some! Hot damn I soooo want some pics of that shit. Did y'all get all whips and chains kinky like the shit they had at his club? Hmm yep definitely need pics since Daniel's on the rag and cut me off. I'm living vicariously through your sex life for the next 7 days. I gotta know what my gay boyfriend did with his 'not-so-straight- straight boyfriend that he cheats on me with!!! - KT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bell rang to dismiss us for the day and I walked out to meet up with everyone by our lockers. None of the athletic practices start for half an hour so we all hang out in the quad then head over to the weight room together where John, Daniel and I work out while KT drools and makes nasty jokes which will now probably discreetly include Steven.

Because no matter how many times I'd said I wouldn't discuss it with her she just smirked and say she was gonna picture it her way and it was freaky as hell and I should be jealous at what she was getting him to do to me in her fantasies. Then she'd narrow her eyes and tell me something along the lines of 'don't you wanna know what I have y'all doing to each other in case you wanna use it for next time.'

We walked out and I stopped dead in my tracks. "Oh fuck me this isn't good." I whined quietly. KT jumped off of Daniel's back and stood in front of me protectively. She turned her head and whispered over her shoulder.

"Who's the hunk and does he bat for your team or mine? Cause.. oh hell never mind I forgot I was with Daniel now."

"That's the ex with a truckload of baggage." I whispered as he walked up to us. I almost rolled my eyes cause John slid his arm around my waist possessively and pulled me closer while Daniel scooted closer but pulled KT back against him.

"Hello Sir, if you're looking to enroll your son or maybe brother the Dean's office is that way. But if you're a weirdo trying to perv on underage kiddies the security is real tight and they don't dick around." John used his uppity voice and I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at Richard's expression.

I shrugged off Johns arm and rolled my eyes. "Guys this is an old friend Richard. Richard these are my friends."

Daniel snorted and took a threatening step forward. "Yeah OLD being the key word. Exactly how old is your cradle robbing ass and what are you here for?" He demanded fiercely.

I popped him on the back of the head. "He's 28 and be nice."

Richard smiled broadly at everyone. "It's been a while and I just wanted to catch up with Eric. I'm not here to start any problems and he's perfectly safe alone with me. In fact not so long ago he spent months alone with me. So can we please have a little privacy?"

No one moved and KT looked ready to start yelling at him. Not that I blame her. I'd already told them about what happened between us. So it's no shock that they hate him already.

"I'll catch up with y'all in a minute." I reasoned to diffuse the situation before it turned ugly because with Richard it doesn't take much for that to happen.

They walked off to the weight room and I turned back to Richard. "What are you doing here Richard?" I asked suspiciously.

He took a step towards me and smiled his seductive smile. "Well I waited for you to call but you haven't and I figured a couple of weeks was more then enough time for you to think about us. So I decided to come and show you how serious I was about wanting you back."

I stared at him and shook my head. "What the hell are you talking about? Couple of weeks? Try I don't know, like six months or some shit and now you want to just pick up where we left off? What the fuck have you been smoking?" I growled out, pissed that he could even think that was an option after all the shit that happened.

He laughed and sent me a condescending smile. "No need to play coy. I know you were a little tipsy when we hooked up and granted the sex was a little rushed and fumbled but it was still as good as it used to be. I know you remember me telling you I wanted you back and that I'd make you believe how serious I was about loving you." He stepped even closer and again I took a step back.

"Please tell me you're joking. You know what? NO NO NO HELL NO. We are not having this conversation now or ever because I've moved on and no we will never go back to what we had. It was good when it was good but a disaster when it was bad. And the bad always out weighed the good." I turned around and started walking towards the weight room. I got three steps before he pulled me to a stop.

"So that's it. You're still gonna hold my mistakes against me even after we made up at that queer club? Huh? You're gonna try and play like you didn't feel the connection all over again? That I'm not the reason you came out to your friends, family, hell the entire Dallas population knows you're gay now so our problems don't exist anymore. I know you miss me snugglepuff."

I turned back around and glared at him.

"Richard I know how you get so let me make this perfectly clear to you. We had sex while I was black out drunk. You were literally the fourth guy that night and I couldn't even remember what you looked like the next morning. The only thing I remember is the top of a dark head bobbing on my lap. And no you egotistical presumptuous prick, how dare you assume I came out because of you! I'd already dumped your sorry ass before I came out and I moved on a long time ago."

He sent me another of his patronizing smiles. "Go ahead and play hard to get. You know I love a good chase."

I stomped my foot and gave an aggravated growl. "God dammit I'm not gonna play your games this time! Get it through that thick skull that I'll never fuc-"

"Eric your boyfriend's waiting in the weight room for you and I suggest you watch the language or you'll have to run extra laps." Steven talked confidently over my rant.

He gave me a little head nod indicating I should start walking away but I moved as slowly as possible because honestly who wants to leave the ex with the new boyfriend or um almost boyfriend. He hadn't actually said we were boyfriends yet.

"Do you have a pass to be on campus harassing my students? No I don't see one so how about you march your ass outta here before I have campus security call in a suspicious person. Just being here is trespassing." Steven spoke in his cool controlled, calm dominate voice and I loved it.

Richard laughed arrogantly. "I wasn't harassing students I was talking to my boyfriend but it's cool I'll go. No worries and no need to call the cops."

Now Steven laughed sarcastically. "There's a problem with your relationship claim. His real boyfriend, the one everyone's seen him making out with all over campus. Yeah they've been hot and heavy for a a good long while. Now move along and if I see you on this campus again I'll have you arrested. No one besides students, faculty and parents are allowed in. Bye now and have a nice day."

I started walking faster cause um I didn't want to have a spaz attack now and if he got pissed and went off on me that is exactly what would happen.

But I didn't have to worry. He just walked passed me and held the door open to the weight room open for me.

John and Daniel shot me guilty smiles when they saw me and Steven walk in together. Steven walked off and I started lifting weights.

I pushed harder and harder trying to get all my frustration out. How dare he pull this shit now that I was actually maybe possibly gonna have a future with Steven.

Now is when Richard's bitch ass wants to come by to stir up drama. FML

The whistle blew signaling that the track team is supposed to be going out to the track to begin running in pairs. Oh goody now will be when he tells me some shit about Richard showing up here. Ughh he better not get all stupid with me because it's not like I invited him here.

"Eric are we gonna run or are you gonna zone out all practice?" Steven teased with a raised eyebrow.

I looked around and saw that everyone else had already paired off and started running. I blew out a breath and leveled my gaze at Steven.

"Well?" I demanded.

He bit his lip which did nothing to hide his smirk and turned to start running.

"Ughh not that numb nuts. Well? Aren't you going to say something? Bitch about it, ask about why he was here? Before you ask, I didn't invite him. But you should probably have something to say or I don't know, comment on the fucking weather. Anything besides ignore what happened."

He laughed and clapped me on the back. "You're such a neurotic dude. What's there to talk about? You ditched your friends who incidentally were the ones to inform me that your ex was here bugging you. I came out to see you yelling at him and then I kindly informed him not to come back or I'll have his ass arrested." He spoke neutrally but there was still a hint of annoyance in his tone.

My relief that he wasn't freaking out on me made me smile. Thinking about how he handled it made me grin even wider.

"Jealous?" I cooed.

"No I handled him because of school policy of course, not jealousy or whatever has you smirking like that." He denied with his cheeks pinking up a little.

I finished stretching my legs and laughed. "I'm sure it was just school policy that had you threaten him with the cops and invent a fictitious boyfriend to rub in his face and make a point that he lied about me and him being together."

"You know you're not nearly as sexy as you think you are when you're being all cocky." He muttered taking off at a steady jog.

I laughed and sprinted after him. When I caught up I turned my head toward him. "Nah I'm way sexier." I teased then sprinted ahead.

Because we were so much faster then everyone we finished our run before them and I leaned down panting. We'd pushed ourselves faster today or maybe it felt that way because we were so worn out from last night. He handed me a bottle of water and watched as I downed a few gulps.

"What?" I asked pouring the rest of the water over my sweaty face.

He sipped his water and scanned the field before he spoke. "Okay I gotta ask. What was with the crack about fake boyfriends? I mean are we doing this for real or should I just chuck last night up to... just that. One night?"

I laughed but stopped short at the intense look he was giving me. "Well Stevie, you never technically asked me to be your boyfriend. Soooo..... As soon as you do that I'll give you my answer. Until then I guess we're just complicated friends with some hot ass benefits." I smarted then walked off to get my gear and head home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 23.8K 25
~Completed~ Jordan is the HighSchool badass who gets what he wants (most of the time) this year was a new year for a student named Alex who was bulli...
262K 4.7K 26
Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with his two best friend to defend him from...
23.4K 784 22
Max was like most other people, very nervous to go to high school, but he's best friend, Zoey, was very exited. Max had a secret that only Zoey knew...
28.4K 853 23
Teacherxstudent don't read if you don't like it 17 year old Frank's class drove his old teacher insane. Straight into the loony bin. They didn't like...