His to Teach

By sm8521

Eric Stevens is gay and just came out to his parents who kicked him out. Follow along as he comes out to his... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Epilogue

Part 8

2.3K 97 0
By sm8521

Eric's Pov:

I was wasted and currently letting the guy I've been dancing with lead me to the bathroom. He was a few years older, hot and tipsy.

I'm not usually one for random club hook ups but I haven't had sex since before I moved out of my house and well lets face it. I think the main part of my attraction to Steven comes from lack of sex.

So if I get laid then I'll relax and not think the thoughts that I think when I'm with him and, fuck me it's like I'm always with him.

Sebastian pulled me into a cubicle and pushed me up against the door and dropped to his knees without any preamble.

I tipped my head back and groaned when his tongue flicked across my head. He took me all the way to the back of his throat and hummed. I gripped his hair and bucked slightly as I watched his head bob up and down on my length.

I pulled him up and slammed my lips down on his. I kissed him roughly and smirked at the pleased purr he made. I switched our positions and turned him so his front was to the wall and eased his pants off.

"You sure you want this?" I breathed against his ear. He nodded and ground his butt against my shaft.

I rolled on a condom and slid in easily. This wasn't love or lust. This was about getting a nut off and I planned on doing it quickly so I could get back to drinkin and kickin the shit with John.

I pulled his hips back and angled myself so every time I slammed into him I rubbed his prostate. I wanted this quick but I wasn't selfish. I want even random partners to enjoy what we do together.

I gripped his hips tighter and pounded him harder. Within minutes his moans of pleasure were echoing loudly through the bathroom.

The harder and faster I went the louder he got. Soon he was busting his load onto the floor and I was pulling out and slipping the spent condom off and into the trash.

We readjusted our clothes and walked out. He walked me back to my table, thanked me, kissed me and slid his number into my hand.

John laughed and handed me a shot. "And you say I'm the slut. You my friend have just reached tramp status." He said cheerfully.

"What is that number four or five tonight?" He asked.

I grinned. "That was number two and if you play your cards right you could be number three." I joked.

He wagged his brows. "Baby you wouldn't know how to handle all this." He cooed grabbing himself.

"Pshhh I'd have you screaming my name as soon as your pants dropped." I took two more shots and reached for a third.

"What's with you tonight? I don't think I've ever seen you this.... I don't know but, you're acting kinda like me and it's kinda scary. Talk to me bro." He insisted full of concern.

I downed another shot and leaned back savoring the burn.

"I'm just worn out dude. I'm sick of the press and my parents bullshit. Sad to actually admit this but before tonight I hadn't been laid in three months and you know I've fallen in lust with Steven and he's straight and Delilah's brother and our teacher. So he's totally off limits. Which doesn't even matter cause ya know the whole straight thing and I spend so much time with him and I'm just losing it dude. I'm like a chick over him. So I need to fuck and get whatever the hell is wrong with me out of my system."

"Maybe you feel more then lust. I mean maybe you like, like him or hell maybe you even love him." He suggested sympathetically.

I groaned and downed two more shots. "Don't even put that out there. That would so be my luck to fall for a straight dude." I whined and ran my hand over my face in frustration.

"Alright then let's get shit wasted and bang us a few more hotties." He ordered another bottle and scanned the crowed.

"Oooh now that's what I'm talkin bout. Just found myself a cute little twink. Be back in a bit. If you happened to get laid again just remember to use a condom. Never get too drunk to cover your stump." He teased and shot off in chase of his prey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt someone shake me and groaned.

"Bro get up." John said in a voice thick with sleep.

The events of last night flashed in a blur until everything just went black. I don't remember leaving the club or coming home. In fact the last thing I vaguely remember is going to the bathroom and having sex with the blond haired green eyed number three hook up named Drake then shortly after that number four but I cant remember what he looked like or his name. The harder I thought, the harder my head pounded.

"Fuck my life. Please tell me you weren't number four." I groaned shoving my pillow over my face.

John laughed and shook me. "No but umm you sort of have a guest." He said quietly.

I bolted up. "I brought number four home?" I hissed.

He laughed and pointed to the living room where Steven stood in his work out clothes.

"Why are you here so early?" I grumbled dropping back down on the bed.

Steven raised an eyebrow. "It's almost three. What the hell did you do last night?" He asked walking over. He looked from John to me and raised his eyebrow suspiciously.

John laughed and then grabbed his head and groaned.

"Nothing, we just drank a little and danced." I defended.

I know he's straight and we have nothing romantic between us but I didn't want him thinking John and I did something together.

John snickered. "Yeah that's all we did."

He climbed off the bed and I watched him shrug into his clothes. Steven made eye contact with me and he still had the question on his face but I ignored it because I'd already said we didn't do anything and ya know what, there was absolutely no reason for me to feel guilty.

Steven is my teacher/friend/trainer also a hundred different shades of off fuckin limits.

I looked at John and rolled my eyes. "Why are you in you boxers? And how the hell did we get home?"

Steven crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes. "You got so trashed that you blacked out?" His tone made me wince but I brushed it off.

"Whatever, I'm hung over and I think if I try to run right now I'll puke. Sorry you had to come down here for nothing."

He sighed and looked at John then back at me. "Okay we wont run. I told y'all it wasn't mandatory to run outside of practice. I'll see you at school." He turned on his heel and left. I dropped back down on my pillows and sighed.

"Hmmm well that was interesting. You sure homeboy is straight? Cause I think I detected just a hint of jealously." John said plopping down next to me on the bed.

I snorted. "Yeah okay. More like you sensed his aggravation at having to come down here and then having me cancel our work out. He's straight."

He grabbed my phone and after a minute smirked. "I'm out dude. Oh and you better get up and showered because I texted Mr Becker and rescheduled your run. You got about an hour so get cha ass in gear."

I chucked my pillow at him. "Why did you do that?" I groaned.

"Cause I'm a nice guy and you wanted to spend time with that sexy ass. Don't even try to front. Besides I texted that you wanted an easy run. So have fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We'd kept up an easy jog for the last hour and I was totally spent. I drained the water bottle and dropped down on the bench to catch my breath. Steven snorted and dropped down next to me.

"I think it's a totally fair request that you don't drink before the meet. Your time was shit today." He commented dryly.

I huffed in annoyance. "Yeah well if you finished off a couple of bottles of vodka and rolled into bed after the sun came up you wouldn't be in that great a shape either." I retorted.

He shook his head. "What was the point in getting black-out drunk? What if some reporter had seen you and put it in this morning's paper? You were the one saying you wanted to stay out of the lime light but your actions last night could have easily landed you there. Hell what if you slept with someone and didn't use protection. You're smarter then this Eric." His lecture had me gritting my teeth.

"Look I get that you're trying to be a 'positive role model' or whatever but spare me the lecture. I remember everything until we left and by that point I was already back with John. He'd have covered my ass if the media crept up on me and before that I used protection with the guys. So no STD scares loom on the horizon." I snapped.

His eyes widened. "Guys? You had black-out drunk sex with multiple guys? What happened to laying low? How many?" He questioned with a undecipherable look on his face.

"None of your business." I snapped.

He narrowed his eyes but within seconds his expression cleared. "Sure thing. Just don't get pissed when one or more of the flock from last night sell their story to the papers. Anyway I have a business meeting so I'll see you at school." He got up and started walking to the parking lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73 0 9
A teacher and a student who fell in love with each other?! Or is there more to the person they really are? "Your not really a teacher are you? So is...
475 16 9
"Eric said my eyes are cool, and he said he thought I look beautiful" five year old Christian said "I'm going to marry Eric when I'm older!" He decl...
82.8K 2.6K 17
((Written in 2013!!!! Read at your own risk!!)) Adrian's life is pretty complicated, as you can imagine. His parents expect nothing but the best out...
153 5 64
Life has been a rollercoaster for a boy like Martin. He always had a bubbly personality, openly bisexual and he is in fact moderately popular in scho...