When Love Met Destruction

Bởi NecessaryEvil13

Kade Masters is a 17 year old teenager who lives at home with his dad. Kade lives a completely boring life. G... Xem Thêm

Drawn On Eyebrows
Product Of A Murderer
Bury Me Alive
You Said You'd Never Haunt Me
This Heart Of Fire
The Part That Hurts The Most
There's Something About Kade
Death By Stupidity
Game Changer
I Know Something About You
He Is Damaged
I Am Slowly Terrified By The Man In The Mirror
Like Acid Rain
My Betrayal
I'm So Sick
Wanted Dead By Even God
Fixate On The Frailty
He Looks So Lost
I've Been Stung By The Wasp
I Was Talking To Jesus
A Force Not Even God Can Stop
I'd Give It All To You
Pain Without Love
I'll Never Give Up
There's Something About Chris
I Am Letting It Kill Me
Always And Forever
Not a chapter
Epilogue Part 1: Self Destructing
Epilogue Part 2: Trust In Nothing
Final Epilogue: Save Me

Hatred Is Between Us

268 10 0
Bởi NecessaryEvil13

Kade POV

My breath hitched in my throat as I looked at Chris...

I bit my lip as I took him in. My eyes were feasting upon him. He was dressed in a white dress shirt that was covered by a black button up vest and a suit jacket that covered his tatted arms. And a neatly done tie that was tucked under the vest. His hands were covered with black leather gloves. I looked down and saw that he was in tightly fitted dress pants that was hugging in all of right places (if ya know what I mean ;D). He hair was straighten perfectly but was slightly tousled. His eyes had black paint surrounding them and had a hint of purple eyeshadow. His eyebrows were drawn on carefully and had little ticks at the end.

I had never noticed how hot Chris was. I never actually looked at him before until now and he's just..just gorgeous...why does he have to be an asshole????

Chris silently scanned the room, looking at everyone before settling on me. Our eyes met and he arched a drawn on eyebrow. He pursed his lips and silently studied me. I really wished I knew what he was thinking in this moment. The room was deadly quiet and it occurred to me that no one so much as dared to take a breath without Chris's consent. I really did underestimate him. I didn't feel guilty though. I don't care how attractive he is, he's still a pussy to me.

But my god he was attractive.

"Interesting" Chris finally spoke after what seemed like an eternity. His response left me a little confused but I really didn't linger on it. Chris gracefully walked to the head of the table and sat down. I looked at everyone who were looking at everything that wasn't Chris or me. It was just a little awkward. I could practically see it swarming in a little black cloud, encircling all of us. I looked down at my empty black plate, feeling my cheeks heat up. This was really getting intense and I was starting to regret staying for dinner.

"So..care to explain the lost child sitting at my table?" Chris asked as he toyed with a knife that was sitting next to him. He had it pressed up against his index finger and was rolling it around on the table. Austin cleared his throat. He was gonna tell the story since I obviously wasn't gonna say a word. I couldnt even look up from my plate but I could feel him staring holes right through me. Burning gaping holes.

"I'll save you the details. But Oli was making..forceful sexual advances on Kade and Ben was beaten and unconscious on the ground on Perry" I was thankful he didn't use the term rape because it just makes me cringe. I hated that term.

"Is that so?" Chris said, a little too intrigued for my liking but what could I do? He hates my guts. Which is okay because I hate him as well.

"Yes" Austin said simply. He was the only one who didn't seem nervous. Well he's known Chris for 20 years so there's bound to be a close relationship.

"Seems like Oliver doesn't understand rules or boundaries. After dinner we'll pay him a little visit...speaking of. Can we eat? I've had one hell of a day and I have a feeling its not going to get better" The way he spoke...was so elegant yet it wasn't...it was the type of words and voice you would want to listen to over and over.

We all filled our plates with food and Ghost went around filling our glasses with wine. Once he was seated, we began to eat. I took a few bites and it was actually really delicious but I honestly did not wanna eat with Chris. I didn't want to do anything with Chris around. His very presence was intimidating.

Dinner was very silent and awkward. I toyed with the food on my plate, not even daring to look at Chris.

"What's the damage to Ben?" Chris asked, breaking the intense silence.

"Few cracked ribs...a concussion. He'll live though" Angelo answered him quietly.

"Shame. If only he had died" Chris sighed, sounding genuinely upset that Ben was alive...that sick bastard. I looked up from my food and I stared at him, my eyes narrowed and my teeth grounded together. Was he really that heartless??? Ben is a sweetheart and I doubt he's ever done anything to Chris!!

"Should have left him there. He'd die from bleeding out. Or from the inevitable overdose that is to be expected from all the shit he puts up his nose" Chris continued and my jaw literally dropped on the table.

"How dare you?" I said weakly and quietly. The shock was still on me. Everyone's eyes snapped to me, including Chris.

"How dare I what? Speak the truth? He'll die soon. Just like Danny. Just like all their little druggie friends. Just like everyone else who buys from me or anyone who buys from anyone! They all fucking die" Chris spat at me and my entire body boiled with anger and rage. My hand shook violently as I dropped my eating utensil from my hand. The entire room was deadly silent.

"Fuck you...fuck you! I hope you fucking die you ignorant heartless son of a bitch!!!" I snapped at him and he leaned forward.

"I hope Gaige comes with me when he drops dead from the lovely white powder" He spoke to me softly and I snapped. I have had enough of this fucking prick!!!

Before I knew it, I yanked Austin's gun out of his waistband and stood up right as Chris pulled his out from his waistband and stood. We aimed right at each other. A glare on my face, a smirk on his.

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Austin said and stood up quickly, holding his hands out between us as if he was keeping us separated. At this point, everyone was up and defensive. I never took my eyes off his. My finger was on the trigger and I was just itching to pull it. I had never had so much hatred for some on in my life. I didn't even know him for long and already I fucking hated him. I was surprised at myself. I would never get this violent. Ever. But he just...he makes me so fucking angry that I just snap.

"You think your so big?? You think your tough?? Pull the trigger pretty boy....Lets see how big and bad you are" Chris taunted me further and it only made me even more pissed off. This man was pure fucking evil.

I cocked the gun and it made a very loud and echoing click.

"Alright you two need to cool it!!" Austin shouted before looking directly at me. I could see him in my peripheral vision. But I refused to look away from Chris.

"Kade put the gun down. Now. You know this isn't the way" Austin attmepted to reason with me but I was stubborn. He was right of course. This wasn't the way but I couldn't help it. I fucking hated him and I wanted him to hurt like he makes everyone else hurt.

"Make a choice Kade" Chris grinned cockily at me and I almost pulled the trigger. I almost let go and shot him. I wanted to so badly...but I could never bring myself to kill anyone. It wasn't me and I refused to become someone like Chris.

"Kade don't do it!" Austin pleaded with me. I slowly let the gun drop. Very slowly. My shoulders were dropping up and down harshly as I was breathing very heavily.

"That's it" Austin whispered soothingly. My eyes began to gloss over but I refused to cry in front of him. Austin quickly grabbed the gun out of my hand. Chris grinned before slipping his back into the waistband of his pants. I needed to get out of here. I needed to get out of here right now. This was becoming too much for me to handle.

I looked at Austin. "Make sure Ben gets home safely" I didn't even wait for his response. Instead I pushed him out of my way and stalked out the house. Once I was outside, I began to run.

To the one place I needed to be.

~~~~

I stood outside of Baker's cemetery. I haven't been here in what seemed like forever. I was dreading coming here. Alone at lease but I had no choice. I have to be here. I needed to talk to her because today has been one of the most horrible days ever since she died.

I wondered around until I found the grave that was engraved in elegant writing "Angel Masters".

I sighed and dropped to my knees in front of the grave.

"Mom.." I whispered before breaking down into tears. I covered my face and curled up into a ball. All I wanted to do is cry and scream.

How can one person cause so much hatred and pain? It's like he wanted to be hated. He liked being hated. He practically fed off of being hated by people and it was sick. He actually had the nerve to bring Gaige into this, knowing how much it affected me. He doesn't care for me, obviously but did he really have to stoop so low? Today was not a great day for me. Ben was almost beaten to death, I was almost sexually assualted. It's my mother 4 year anniversary date. And this sick fuck had the nerve to make it even worse!

Chris has no heart, no fucking soul no nothing!! Its a black hole in his chest that grows day by day! I don't care about what has happened to him! If anything, he deserves what happened to him and much more of what happens to him. He deserves all the pain and suffering that is to come to him. I hope he suffers for the rest of his miserable life.

I fucking hate Chris Cerulli with every fiber in my body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Oli POV)

It couldn't get any better than this. It just couldn't. I knew the second I looked into his baby blue eyes, I knew...I knew I had him backed into a fucking corner. It's just like looking into the past. Like looking at an old photograph. Those blue eyes were never easy to forget. Not that I wanted to anyway. I knew I had him. The acid is gonna burn and its gonna leave a lasting sting.

He wants to resist me? He doesn't want me? He wants to run to Cerulli and his pussy gang for help? He actually thinks they are gonna stop me? That kid is more stupid than he looks.

I'll give him the chase of his life.

I was so giddy I started giggling and spinning around happily in my chair. This was going to be so much fun and I couldn't wait until the game started.

Just then, the door opened and my mate Lee walked in, holding a manila folder in his hand. He handed it to me and I flipped it open, reading the contents.

"So its him huh?" He asked me and I looked up at him with a very wide smile.

"Oh yeah...I recognize those blue eyes from anywhere. Its almost like nostalgia" I chuckled before reading the file.

This game is gonna be one to remember.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

392K 14.5K 32
It all started from a rumour. 'Calum is gay' they said. That mortifying rumour managed to spread throughout the whole school. Even though Calum prote...
202K 4.7K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
28.5K 689 24
Where Scotts pack talk about random stuff ✨ it's about to get litt
2.6K 82 24
Aiven is an omega, he presented when he was 10 and has been on suppressants ever since. His mother died at a young age, and now being 16 years old...