Teenage Fever

By michaliza

A love triangle... but make it gay.... Not what Leslie had in mind when he moved to Section 1 of Shoreview, J... More

New Opportunities
Warm Welcome
You Down?
A Deep Voice
Meet and Greet
Playful Banter
Coming Out
Pop Up
Drunk Speech
Ex
Fire Away
Bitter / Sweet
Link Up
Questions and Questionable Answers
Meet the Parents
Can I Kiss You?
Hotel Fun
Conversation Over Burgers and Shrimp
Come With Me
Tahj Is Lying
Damario Tells The Truth
A Lifted Weight
You're In Love... Or Something
Almost
He Calls
No Second Guesses
The Road to Fish Fry
Learn Something New
Do You Want to Get Married?
Play
A Fuck Up
Letters
Haunted
That Part
No Problems
Disneyland
Bad Weather
200 Feet
Hurt
Tahj's Revenge
Happy And Protected
A Bad Habit
Talk That Talk
This Life With You Is Very Refreshing
How to Swim
Fireworks
Served
Capture the Flag
Red
Monday
That Someone
The Proposal
Teenage Fever

A Lesson

604 37 14
By michaliza

🖕🏾Tahj: can u come to my room?
Me: No
🖕🏾Tahj: please, its important
Me: No
🖕🏾Tahj: i need ur help w sumn it'll b fast
Me: No
🖕🏾Tahj: please i don't feel safe around Nick

I groaned. It was 4 in the morning. What could possibly be going on in that room?

By the time I was near outside his hotel room I realized that I should have came with another staff member. I even cussed under my breath about making that mistake.

I knock on the door but the door falls open. It takes my eyes a while to adjust to the darkness but I make out some movement on one of the beds. But the sounds coming from it don't sound right. When my eyes finally adjust I become stuck... with disgust. Tahj was looking right at me while he was doing it.

"Mr. Les," Raheem whispered from underneath him. "Maybe you should join us."

Then Shawn steps out from the bathroom naked. They were all naked.
While Tahj was riding Raheem.
I immediately walked out slamming the door behind me. But before I did I noticed that Nick was missing.
But it didn't take me too long to find him. I heard some more strange noises next door. When I went to open it a girl screamed and ducked underneath the covers.

"Okay, guys, here we are at Buena Vista Street. So the plan for today—"
I chose to cut Brie off.
"Before I let Brie continue there is something I want to say," I say and had everyone's attention as we stood right outside the park. "Last night I was made aware of some very inappropriate behavior that was going on."

I was up to here with the shits so it was time for a disciplinarian lesson. I could have sworn that Tahj, Raheem and Shawn looked shook for a second.

"What?" Brie said, confusion all on her face.
"Oh shit," Jerome muttered.
"I don't know where y'all think y'all are at," I continued. "But you're not home and I don't have the tolerance or patience for it. Now I tried to be nice but that's out the window now. The students I'm about to call are not participating in going to this park today."
Everyone gasped and some groaned.
"Instead, you'll be coming with me to pick up trash on the highway."
Jaws were hitting the ground!
"I know you fu—"
"Those students will be," I paused after interrupting a student. "Nick and Ashley."
"What I do?" Ashley shouted.
"Yo, I knew you had it in for me since day one, fam," Nick said.
"Y'all not alone. You'll be joining your friends Raheem, Tahj and Shawn."
Other students actually started laughing. Even Raheem was smiling at me... viciously.
"Well you all heard him," Brie said but gave me the curiosity look.

The others walked for the park while I coped a shuttle to take us back to the hotel.
"I'll help out, Mr. Les," Jerome told me and guided everyone into a shuttle.
"This is bullshit, Les," Tahj whispered to me.
I turned to face him eye to eye.
"It's Mr. Les. Now get in."
He gave me a hard eye while climbing in.

I took it upon myself to arrange this in the early morning after what I had to witness: Tahj and co. having their little threesome, I wasn't sure what they were trying to accomplish with that one. And Nick and Ashley going at it in her bed. Now that I think about it she was 17 and him 18. But I'll leave that be for now.

The coach bus dropped us off by the highway not too far from the hotel. I watched everyone get off one by one. All of them looked at me like they were plotting revenge. Shit was comical, I wasn't scared of none of their asses.
I had them all wear their orange caps and I set out two garbage cans.

"All right, let's get it," Jerome called.
They all groaned and moved at snail paces picking up trash.

Ashley screamed when someone threw something at her from a driving car.

"Y'all lucky that I'm only making you do this. I could make arrangements for y'all to sit in your hotel all day for the rest of the week. Y'all want that?"
They mumbled.
"I said, do y'all want that instead?"
"No," they spoke louder.
"No, King Les," Nick said.
I immediately marched up to him.
"Thank you, Nick, it's about time you recognized."
I heard a snicker from behind me.
"Shut yo black as up, Shawn. Ol' DL nigga," Nick said.
"Nigga, don't front like I won't rock yo shit."
Now they were coming for each other.
Jerome was the first to rush up and separate them.
"Y'all got work to do, we'll be out here till dusk, if you want," I announced.
Jerome got them separated and Nick stomped off picking up a piece of trash.

We stayed out there for hours. I walked around watching them.
"Got us feeling like slaves," Ashley said. "This has to be illegal."
"Nope!" I said. "Continue on."

I had them out there till they were close to having heat strokes. They were all beat and tired when we got back to the hotel. We got back before the crew that had fun today.

"Go shower and write me essays," I said half jokingly.
"Yes, sir," Ashley said with a roll of her eyes.
"Straight up BeBe's kids," Jerome said.

I hoped out the shower later that night and grabbed one of the fluffy and fancy towels to wrap around me. Marcus and Jerome were out and about in L.A. for the night so I had the room to myself for a few hours.

A knock came at my door right as I left the bathroom. I went to the window to look out to see who it was. It was Brie so I opened the door.

"Oh! Sorry, I can come back."
"No come in, I'm just getting clothes to change."
She goes to sit on the bed as I go back into the bathroom.
"I just wanted to know what was up with today. What happened?"
I remained quiet as I put my T-shirt on.
"Just a bunch of teenagers I caught being inappropriate with each other in their rooms. I handled it, Brie. Shouldn't happen again. I would be surprised if it did after the lesson I gave today."
I hear her pat her thighs after a silence.
"Okay."
"Thank you for all you're doing, Brie. I'm scared to know how things would be without you."
"Thanks, Les. I'm gonna head to the cafeteria and see if they have dessert somewhere."
"Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad plan, let me go with you."

Once in some comfy clothes we head out. I was in the mood for a strawberry crunch, no lie. I could taste it.

We past some of the students here and there. Some were chilling by the fountain and some were acting a fool in the gift shop area. I gave them the warning eye which shut that shit down real quick.
And once in the cafeteria I found my strawberry crunch in the freezer. Brie got some self serve ice cream and we hung out at a table in the cafeteria.

"Hitting the spot?" She asked.
"You already know."
She giggles then sighs.
"This has been fun."
"I'm glad you're having fun."
"And you're not?" She asks me.
I gave a 'meh' expression.
"I'm not used to this. Watching after high school kids far away from a school or a center."
Brie nodded her head.
"Yeah, I've been here for a while, been on many trips, this has been the most vibrant mixture of students."
"I see that."
"And just so you know in most cases these kids come back for the summer program, you'll love running that."
I playfully rolled my eyes.
"Sounds like bunches of fun."
She laughed.

We heard some loud talking and looked over my shoulder. It was Marcus and Jerome talking and laughing.
"They're back fast," I acknowledge.
"They were gone for almost two hours."
"Something like that."
"Looks like they had a good time."

After desert I fell on my hotel bed. Before passing out I go to call D. He was probably still up.
"There he is!"
I heard while the phone was to my ear. It was Jerome cheesing at me with Marcus behind him.
"Hey, what's up," I hear D say.
"You talking to your boo now, Mr. Les? Who are they? I know she fine."
I roll my eyes again but that's when I noticed a very angry Tahj at the door.
"Can I speak to you, Les?" He asks.
This throws Jerome and Marcus all the way off.
"Tahj, that is not how you talk to the PC," Jerome said.
"I'll call you back," I tell D.
I hang up and turn to Tahj.
"What do you need, Mr. Morris?" I asked him.
If his eyes could kill I'd be dead, which threw me off. It was always something with this kid.
"I have to talk to you, Les, you and I have some personal things to discuss."
At the mention of "personal" shit I jumped up with my own death look at him, but he wasn't backing down and Jerome and Marcus were very confused.
I eventually walk out and indicated for him to follow me.

A vending machine and an ice service were in a secluded area that I took him to in the hall.

"Tahj," I couldn't find the words.
"Leslie, I know you have some small little feelings for Damario because you were at least honest to bring that up before fucking me."
I looked at him like he was crazy.
"Nigga, if you don't lower your vo—"
"But you fucked him didn't you?" He said menacingly.
I stopped talking.
"You did didn't you? Was it before or after you and I were together?"
"Why are you now mentioning this?" I demanded.
"Your staff buddies find the subject of you and your new 'girlfriend' to be amusing for some reason. They been giggling about it like it's the hottest new gossip. But they don't know shit."
"Tahj. I need you to really not."
I did not need him doing this school girl shit.
"Do you love him?" He asks.
"What does that even matter to you. You and I are through," I whispered aggressively to him.
I feel like it's as if I'm talking to a brick wall.
But he leans back then slowly smiles at me. Not in a nice way.
"Okay, Lessssss."
I don't know what he meant by that but he started backing up and walking away.
"Tahj," I practically growled. "Tahj!" I said through clenched teeth.
But he was down the hall.
"Fuck!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 9.4K 33
πš—πš˜πš‹πš˜πšπš’ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš”πš—πš˜πš , 𝚠𝚎 πšŒπšŠπš— πš”πšŽπšŽπš™ πš’πš πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πš πš— πš•πš˜πš , πš“πšžπšœπš πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— 𝚞𝚜.
64.6K 2.3K 16
Go back 2 Years into Jason and Danny's life, back when they first met. Experience their love, heartbreak and drama as you read the First book of this...
2.8K 40 31
Ellison Castaway is counting down the days to the end. He and his dad are suddenly forced to move from their hometown of Las Vegas to Kingsley Islan...
66.3K 4.3K 14
Adam Garrett works from home, so quarantine doesn't affect him much, but his new roommate, Brad, is a high-energy guy who needs constant activity to...