Aureliashipping

Por NightcoreDCX

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... Más

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 2: Change of person
Chapter 4: Numb
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 8: Broken heart
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 16: Intensity
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 18: Start line
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 22: Applin a day
Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!
Chapter 24: New Encounter
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 3: Normal School Day

4.3K 52 287
Por NightcoreDCX

Ash's POV:
Morning~

Me: Morning time!

I hopped out of bed and fell onto the floor. I winced in pain as I looked at Lycanroc who was sleeping on the ground peacefully. I looked up on the shelf to see Rowlet sleeping with bubbles escaping its nose on its beak.

I walked to the living room where Incineroar was sleeping on the couch and Melmetal sleeping on the ground.

I looked over the kitchen counter to see Professor Kukui preparing breakfast.

Professor Kukui: Good morning, Ash! Didn't expect you to be up this early.

Me: Of course, I'm up! I need to prepare some stuff.

I said before going to the basement to use the PC.

The Pokeballs fell into their slots as I took all of them out and place them into my hands.

I ran back upstairs towards my bag on the couch. I place them inside before getting out of my pajamas.

After getting into my outfit, I immediately rushed to the kitchen counter as my stomach was growling. I munched down on my sandwich like a hungry Lycanroc as the professor fed my Pokemons treats.

After eating, I wore a blue jacket over my blue and white striped shirt. I wore my red cap as Pikachu jumped onto my shoulder.

Pikachu: Pika!

Me: See you later, professor, Pikachu!

I waved goodbye as I left the house. Professor Kukui and Pikachu also waved goodbye to me.

Professor Kukui: Bye, Ash!

Pikachu: Pika, pika!

I ran down the road as I stare at my watch.

Me: 7.05pm...

I frowned as I realised that I do not have enough time.

Me: *sigh* I guess I'll arrive at school much later...

Lillie's POV:
Arrival at school~

Me: Thanks, James!

I bowed to the butler as I got out of the car.

James: No problem!

Me: Oh yeah! By the way, I will be going out with Ash after school. So I think I'll be back around 6 o' clock.

James: No problem, Miss Lillie! Enjoy yourself out there!

Me: Yes!

After waving goodbye, James drove off as I entered the school grounds.

I entered the classroom to see Mallow, Sophocles, Kiawe and Lana gathering at the corner of the class, talking about whatever the hell they are talking about.

I simply ignore them as I went to my seat. I soon realized Ash wasn't here yet. I sighed as I began to read my book while waiting.

Professor Kukui: Alola!

Everyone: Alola!

Professor Kukui entered the class but I still see no Ash around here. That's when I'm starting to think Ash wasn't really in Alola. I sighed again while keeping my book.

Professor Kukui: I'm gonna take attendance! Eh? Where's Ash?

Kiawe: Wait, did you say Ash?

Mallow: Isn't he in Kanto?

Professor Kukui: No, he came back to Alola. I'm pretty sure he left earlier than me.

Everyone let out a sigh to show a "what the hell is he doing?" expression.

Professor Kukui: I think he wandered off to play somewhere and forgot to keep track of time.

I sighed for the third time. Jeez, what is up with that kid? I smiled mentally and physically.

Professor Kukui: Nevermind, let's not wait for him because we all can't wait for him all the way till dismissal.

The class immediately broke into chattering. So Ash is still here huh?

Sophocles: Ash is really back?

Kiawe: I think so. He usually stays with professor.

Ash: Sorry! I'm late!

Pikachu: Pika!

And here comes a raven-haired boy with four shopping bags in both his hands.

Professor Kukui: Y-you went shopping!?

Professor Kukui had a very surprised look while Ash was just scratching his head.

Everyone: Ash!

Everybody got up as they walked over to Ash.

Mallow: Ash, so good to see you!

Mallow said with a tear in her eye as she hugged Ash.

Ash: Good to see you guys too!

Mallow left Ash's arms as it was Lana's turn to hug him.

Lana: We miss you so much!

Lana had a tear in her eye as well while Ash hugged her tightly.

Kiawe: Ash!

Ash turned to Kiawe and Sophocles.

Kiawe: You owe me a battle!

Sophocles: Yeah! You owe me one too!

Ash giggled ever so brightly before nodding his head.

Ash: I'll give you a battle alright!

Mallow: There's the Ash we know!

Everybody giggled and laughed but I was just staring blankly at my table. What does Ash think about me now?

Ash: Alola, Lillie!

Me: Ahh!

I shot my hands up as I jumped from my seat. I squealed in stress as he just surprised me with his sudden greeting.

Professor Kukui: Change of plan...how about ya'll have fun with Ash? I'll just sit down and read my book while you guys talk. You all surely have a lot of stories to tell!

Professor Kukui said as he sat on the chair and took out his book under his desk.

Mallow: It's just Ash. Is there something wrong Lillie?

Me: Oh no, nothing wrong, hehe!

I tried to convince them.

Me: A-Alola, A-Ash!

I tried to act like a bunny rabbit but I think everybody knew what was wrong.

Sophocles: Ash! Look at this! Come out, Magneton, Heliolisk!

Ash: Woah!!

The Pokeballs shot out a lizard looking Pokemon and three magnets with eyes stuck to each other.

Magneton: Mag-ne-ton.

Heliolisk: Heliolisk!

Kiawe: Check out mine!

Kiawe threw his Pokeballs in the air. A blue substance came out of it which soonly subsided. The Pokemons were a Magcargo and a Camerupt. Kiawe also showed me his Darkium Z, Rockium Z and Steel Z.

Ash: Wow! You defeated all the grand trials!?

Kiawe gave a nod to Ash while continue boasting about his victories.

Ash: Look at my Pokemons I brought throughout my whole journey! Come out!

I threw five Pokeballs to the sky and revealed a Greninja, Charizard, Hawlucha, Infernape and Sceptile.

Kiawe: Jesus christ! They look strong!

Ash: Yup! I trained them really hard! I was so close to winning the Kalos league too...

Ash frowned at how he lost in the finals against Alain. Blast Burn was his worst nightmare.

Ash: My Greninja is supposedly be the strongest Pokemon in my whole team!

Kiawe, Mallow and Sophocles: Wow!

Lana: Wanna see my Pokemons?

Lana took out a Diveball, a Pokeball and a Greatball. Ash gave genuinely desperated nods. Lana couldn't help but giggle at Ash's expression while she threw the .

Lana: Come out!

The Diveball released a Vaporean which spinned down in mid air. We all could tell he was so excited in seeing our Pokemons.

The Greatball sent out a Seadra and the Pokeball sent out a Politoed.

Ash: Sugei! You all have amazing Pokemons!

Lana, Kiawe, Sophocles and Mallow just gave a giggle.

Ash: Do you catch any, Mallow?

Mallow nodded before taking out her Pokemon. I just stared at them and feel disappointed in myself. I was the only one who have never caught any other Pokemon during my holidays. I just petted Snowy who was sleeping on the table

Mallow: Come out, Bellosom!

The Pokeball sent out a flower looking Pokemon as Ash was staring at it in amusement. Ash then started walking over to me. I glanced at him and for some reason, I feel electricity running through my muscles.

Ash: Lillie, did you catch any new Pokemons?

Me: Eh-ehhhh?

My face flushed red as I thought about his reaction when I said no. He gets closer to me and I began shaking. I summed up my courage and decided not to lie to him. I answered a simple no.

Ash: Hey, I got a present for you!

I immediately stared up at him in surprise while everyone else is looking. Ash took out a Pokeball and sent a Eevee out which was currently sleeping.

Ash: I caught it in Kanto. I wondered if you had use the ice stone.

I shook my head to signify a no. Everybody else was very confused. I took out my ice stone before showing it to him.

Me: W-what's wrong?

I questioned him.

He took my hand with the ice stone. I blushed crazily before my hand was placed on the Eevee. The ice stone started glowing as the Eevee was changing shape. Hair was starting to grow as it changes its form.

Everyone else was shocked. Professor Kukui walked over to see the commotion. After observing the situation, he smiled.

The bright light subsided and revealed a blue coloured, ice theme Eevee. It woke up from its slumber and glanced at its body.

Professor Kukui: Since the Eevee used a Ice stone to evolve, Eevee evolves into a Glaceon.

Glaceon immediately purred before jumping onto Lillie. Snowy also woke up and stared at Glaceon. Glaceon snuggled itself onto Lillie and cuddled adorably.

Ash: It seems to like you! It believes you were the one who evolved it.

Snowy also jumped into Lillie's arms.

Me: Thank you, Ash!

Everybody glanced at the Glaceon who was smiling extremely happily in Lillie's arms.

Professor Kukui: Hmm...this Glaceon is unusually this happy. Glaceons used to be very quiet and unsociable most of the time. So I'm guessing the Eevee was always happy before evolving into the Glaceon with a Ice stone.

Me: I see...well, thank you so much, Ash! I'm not really sure I could keep Glaceon...

Ash: Of course you can! You used your Ice stone to evolve it.

I felt blood filled with gratitude flowing through my veins. I was so grateful for Ash.

Mallow: That's amazing you have a Glaceon now!

I could see Glaceon rubbing its cheek against Snowy. I smiled, my lips filled with gratitude.

Narrator's POV:
Later~

Kiawe: Charizard, Flamethrower!

Charizard roared before bursting out flames towards Greninja.

Ash: Dodge, then use Water Pulse!

Greninja jumped into the sky with insane height and Lillie could see Kiawe trying to say "Holy shit"

Kiawe: Holy jesus!

Lol, called it.

Greninja shot a ball of water at great speed straight towards Charizard which was a direct hit.

Ash: Water Shuriken!

Kiawe: Water what now?

Greninja slammed its arms against its knees and extracted out two, three shurikens and shot it towards Charizard.

Kiawe: Dodge, then use Fire Blast!

Charizard shot aside and smoke appeared. Suddenly, a huge burst of fire shaped like a star was sent to Greninja.

Ash: Water Pulse!

The fire collided with the water ball and formed a explosion.

Kiawe: Fire Punch!

Charizard flew towards Greninja at great speed as Greninja's feet ran as fast as its legs could carry it.

Ash: Night Slash!

Greninja pulled out a purple blade and swung at Charizard's fiery fists. Greninja got knocked back but still didn't fall.

Kiawe: Aerial Ace!

Ash: Aerial Ace!

Both Pokemons collided but Greninja managed to lay the kick straight to its face, making Charizard stumble backwards.

Lana, Lillie and Mallow: Go Ash, go!

Glaceon: Glaceon! Glaceon!

Vulpix: Vulpix, Vul!

Kiawe: Charizard! Let's wrap this up!

Kiawe clenched his fists and formed to a X. Slamming his fists against each other while Greninja stood its stand, concentrating on the movements.

Kiawe: The zenith... Of my mind... Of body... And spirit! Like the great mountain of Akala... Become a raging fire and burn!

The Z-Power was absorbed by Charizard, making a Z-Sign before disappearing.

Lana: Ash!

Ash turned over as he notice Lana throwing a blue small crystal towards him. Ash grabbed it and clenched his fists.

Ash: Thanks, Lana.

Ash removed his Firium Z and replaced it with Waterium Z.

Ash did the same movements as Kiawe but a little different. Greninja followed his movements before he enchanted.

Ash: Let the heart of the sea...pound against the core of the Earth...the rain showers as the depth of the ocean...drown you underneath!

Ash swayed his arms calmly but yet aggressively, resembling the waves of the ocean.

I stared at Lana who seemed to be amused and inspired by Ash's enchanting and synchronized movements with Greninja.

Z-Power was absorbed by Greninja, making a Z-Sign.

Kiawe: INFERNO OVERDRIVE!

Charizard charged up a huge ball made out of fire as it slowly enlarges.

Ash: HYDRO VORTEX, FULL POWER!!!!!!

*Greninja's special ability activated: BattleBond*

Ash and Greninja: RaaaaaaaaAAAAAHH!!!!

The Hydro Vortex appeared beneath Greninja instead of Charizard, making everyone confused.

Lana: What the!?

Lillie: What was that!?

The Hydro Vortex soon disappeared from Greninja, but revealed a Greninja with black hair and red linings. Its eyes glowed red and a large water shuriken formed on its back.

Mallow: Wowie!

Lillie: Is that Mega-Evolution?

Sophocles: But how can it Mega-Evolve without a Mega stone and a Key stone?

Lana: I don't care! They look so cool!

Lana squealed like a fangirl and with yellow sparks in her eyes.

Kiawe: What the!?

The Hydro Vortex reappeared this time on Charizard, cancelling their Z-Move.

Charizard lost balance and soon whirl up into the water tornado.

Ash: WATER SHURIKEN!

Ash grabbed his back as well as Greninja. Like there was a imaginary water shuriken on Ash's back.

Sophocles: What is he doing?

The water shuriken then into a giant one, about as big as Buzzwole.

Kiawe: HOLY SH-

Before anything else as Charizard has no chance of escaping, the water shuriken was shot at light speed and cut through the Hydro Vortex and one shotting Charizard.

The smoke faded away as Charizard laid fainted on the ground.

Professor Kukui raised up arm to indicate that the battle was over.

Professor Kukui: Charizard is unable to battle! Making this winner Ash and Greninja.

Ash: Alright!

Ash fisted the air while looking at Greninja who gave a nod. Greninja returned to his normal form as Ash could see others running towards him.

Lillie: Good job, Ash!

Lana: You are so cool back there!

Mallow: Yeah!

Kiawe: Good job, Ash! Your Greninja is strong! May I ask, what happened back there?

Ash scratched his head before replying.

Ash: Well, that happens most of the time! Only to me! I believe my Greninja developed the Torrent ability. Which soon evolved into Battle Bond which is actually a mixture of Overgrowth, Blaze and Torrent. Professor Sycamore calls it Bond Phenomenon. Its somewhat like Mega-evolution.

Everyone gasped in awe until Lana made a ridiculous comment.

Lana: So your Greninja can use Bloom Doom, Inferno Overdrive and Hydro Vortex!?!?

Everybody sweat dropped.

Ash: I think that can be possible if I teach Greninja the certain moves. You see, how Overgrowth, Blaze and Torrent works is that they will activate when the Pokemon is low. Since my Greninja has a mixture with all these three, Greninja counters Rock, Grass, Fire, Ground, Steel and Ice type!

Kiawe: Holy...

Ash: Many people calls it, Ash-Greninja.

Lana: Wow! Ash-Greninja is so cool!

Lana said with sparkles in her eyes while having a very insane smile.

Everybody sweat dropped again.

Ash: Anyways, here's your Z-Crystal back.

Lana: Oh, thanks.

Kiawe: Wait, but how did it activated when you were doing a Z-Move?

Ash: I don't know. Greninja stuff in Alola is pretty complexed. Greninja had never done a Z-Move before. How my Ash-Greninja activates is through belief. Pretty much, during his transformation, its like a became him.

Everyone started recalling back when Ash clenched on the air on his back and threw it, in the same movements as Greninja.

Lillie: I see...

Ash: Because of that, we perfected the Z-Move in a matter of seconds!

Everyone glanced at Greninja in awe which responded with a nod.

Professor Kukui also gave a nod, trying to process something new.

Professor Kukui: Alright, class dismiss! I'll see you all tomorrow!

Everyone: Bye!

Everyone began running to their own directions.

Ash: Professor, I'll be going out with Lillie so I'll see you later!

Professor Kukui: Okay, see you later!

Ash stood at the school entrance, waiting for Lillie to arrive.

Lillie: Ashy~!

Ash turned around to see Lillie carrying Vulpix and Glaceon running alongside her towards the school entrance.

Ash: Hey Lillie, you're here fast.

Lillie: Of course!

Lillie smiled as she blushed.

Lillie: Anyways, why do you want to meet up here?

Lillie asked as she wondered. Ash grabbed her arm which made her blush. Vulpix jumped off of Lillie's arms and walked alongside Glaceon.

Ash: Follow me!

Lillie: Ah! You don't have to pull so hard!

Ash and Lillie giggled as they ran to the direction of the shopping mall.

At the shopping mall~

Lillie: Ash, what are we doing here exactly?

Ash: I just want to have fun with you! Take off your mind and give it a little break.

Lillie smiled at Ash. She just admire him so much. Ash held her hand again before dragging her off to somewhere.

5 minutes later~

Ash: You hungry?

Lillie gave a simple nod. Ash loved how cute the honey blonde hair girl is. Not only she acts like a child, but she also really loved Pokemons.

After lining up for a minute or so, Ash immediately ordered.

Ash: Alola! May I get two Alcremie special please?

Lillie: Alcremie what?

Lillie stared at Ash confusedly. Ash ignored her and paid for the ice-cream. Ash turned over to her before handing her one.

Lillie: Ash...

Ash: Hm?

Lillie: Why does this ice-cream look like a Pokemon?

Ash: Oh! Ahem, I'll be your Pokedex.

Lillie blushed extremely madly because she is dirty minded AF. But thanks to Ash's denseness, he has no idea what was even going on.

Ash: Alcremie, the...cream Pokemon. Fairy type.

Ash struggled to remember for a second.

Ash: Alcremie can produce whipped cream, which becomes richer the happier Alcremie is feeling. Desserts made using this cream are invariably delicious, so many pastry chefs strive to have an Alcremie as their partner.

Lillie: ...

She stared at the ice-cream again.

Ash: No worries! It's just strawberry and vanilla ice-cream shaped like a Alcremie.

Lillie began to lick the cream. She stood still for a bit before looking at Ash.

Lillie: It taste so good!

Ash: Yeah! Ever since Galar Region was discovered, they had been making Alcremie ice-cream which taste absolutely perfect!

Lillie: I agree!

They continued walking until they stumble upon a claw machine area.

Ash: You want one?

Lillie nodded her head again while licking her ice-cream.

Ash gobbled down his remaining bits of ice-cream before taking out a dollar.

Ash: Which one do you want?

Lillie: I want that one! It looks cute!

Lillie pointed to the pink Pokemon plushie that has two blue ponytails and a pink and blue hat, resembling a witch.

Ash smirked before putting the dollar to the machine.

Ash: I'll get it in one try, watch me!

Lillie clapped for Ash as he tries to get it with the claw.

Lillie: Go for it, Ash!

Ash clicked on the red button that lowered the claw. Ash had managed to grip onto it but after a second, it dropped.

Ash: Okay, give me a second, I'll be right back.

A few seconds later~

Ash: ...... Now!

Greninja: Gre!

Greninja clicked on the red button with quick speed. Eventually, it hooked onto two plushies! A Hattrem and a Milcery!

Lillie squealed with joy as she hugged Ash extremely tightly before releasing a second later.

Lillie: Thank you, Ash, Greninja!

Ash chuckled before returning Greninja back to his Pokeball.

Lillie: What Pokemon are they by the way?

Ash: They one you wanted was a Hattrem. The other one is a Milcery, the pre-evolution of Alcremie.

Lillie: Who cares! They're so cute!

Lillie said as she hugged them tightly.

Ash: I didn't see the Milcery right under Hattrem. Greninja sure is a expert when it comes to claw machines.

Lillie: Yup!

Ash helped Lillie hold the plushies and suddenly, the cream of the ice-cream dripped onto her skirt and her legs.

Lillie: Gah! My ice-cream melted!

Ash took her ice-cream before munching it down, to make sure that the liquid does not leak out.

Lillie felt very hot in the cheeks as she realised Ash gave her a indirect kiss.

Lillie: T-thanks, Ash...

Ash: Your welcome!

He said with a mouthful.

Ash: I was still hungry anyways so yeah.

Evening~
5pm~

Ash and Lillie are currently hanging around at the arcade. They were having a bless of a lifetime. Lillie was having the most fun in her life. They were currently playing some sort of defense game.

Ash: I did it! I beated the wave!

Ash jumped up as he high-fived Lillie.

Lillie: Good job!

She smiled. They played Pac-man, Sonic Racing, Super Mario Kart and a lot more. They having a lot of fun.

Ash and Lillie were now currently walking down the row of shops as they make their way to a restaurant.

Lillie caught something in her eye she found interesting.

Lillie: Ashy! Over here!

She waved as she called out towards Ash who was beginning to walk towards her.

Lillie pointed to a Pikachu hairband with the ears. Ash immediately smiled and chuckled.

Ash: Sure! I'll get it for you.

Ash proclaimed as he walked into the store. Lillie jumped upwards in joy while her Pokemons were just staring.

Glaceon: Glaceon!

Snowy: Vulpix, vul!

Lillie: You want me to wear it?

Her Pokemons nodded in enthusiasm.

Lillie: Okay, sure!

Ash immediately walked out and held Lillie's shoulder.

Lillie: A-Ash?

Lillie stuttered in embarrassment. Ash was doing something with her hair as he took off her hat.

Ash: Hold still, okay?

Ash said concentratedly.

Lillie: O-okay...

Lillie whimpered quietly as her cheeks burn in flames.

Ash then took off his hat and place it on Lillie's head. Ash then went behind Lillie and squatted behind her butt. She could feel something on her butt.

Lillie: A-Ash...!?

She continues heating up from the crazy feeling on her butt.

Ash: Relax! I'm just attaching a tail.

After a minute, Ash was finished.

Ash: There!

Ash could see the ears on her hairband twitching cutely as she looked at her tail which was just wagging around.

Lillie: H-How do I look?

Lillie touched her face to cover up her embarrassment.

Ash: Amazing! Say "Pika" for me!

Lillie: Ehhhh?

Her fluster was not getting any better. Lillie swallowed her saliva before exhaling a deep breath.

Lillie: Pika chu!

Ash immediately laughed like hell as he rolled on the floor. Lillie began to find Ash's laughing funny and started laughing as well.

Dinner time~

Ash and Lillie are now at a restaurant. Lillie was still wearing her Pikachu outfit as she was browsing through her phone.

Ash was just chomping onto his ramen like a hungry chomper while Lillie sweat dropped.

Lillie: Jeez, you sure have a appetite, Pika...

Ash: Yeah! Food is what you need to get energy you know?

Lillie: But you might choke and have a tummy ache, Pika!

Ash: Ok nevermind, maybe not that fast...

Lillie giggled before looking at the time.

Lillie: I must get going now. Gladion will scold me if I return home late, Pika.

Ash: Oh yeah, I'll come along with you.

Lillie: Thank you, Ash! Pika!

Ash and Lillie are now walking down the road, almost reaching her house. Just then, Ash received a call from his phone as the phone vibrated. Lillie stared at Ash for a bit before noticing that Ash had a frown on his face.

Lillie: Ash, who's that, Pika?

Ash: Guzma...

Lillie stood in shock when she heard the name.

Lillie: That guy!? How did he find out your number, Pika?

Ash: Not a clue...

Ash answered the call as he place the phone at his ear.

Call:

Guzma: Yo, are you Ash Ketchum?

Ash: Nope...

Guzma: Quit lying son...I want to have a battle with you right now.

Ash: Right now? Where?

Guzma: Meet me at the battlefield at the Melemele hotel. No hard feelings, bruh. Just want to battle because I have gotten stronger over the days.

Ash: *sigh* can I ask you something else?

Guzma: Go ahead son.

Ash: How did you figure out my number?

Guzma: *laughs* I have my ways.

Ash: Alright...see you later.

Guzma: Bye kid.

Ash hung up the phone before turning over to Lillie.

Lillie: So, what did he say? Pika.

Ash: He ask me to battle him at the Melemele hotel.

Lillie: Did you accept? Pika.

Ash: Of course. Let's get going before it gets too late.

They arrived at the bottom floor of the hotel which had a battlefield with Guzma just waiting there. Ash led out a sigh before walking over to the opposite side of him.

Guzma: Looks like you came.

Ash: Don't wanna look afraid. Go, Greninja!

The frog ninja Pokemon was released from its Pokeball and jumped into battle stance.

Greninja: Greninja!

Guzma: Go, Scizor, Golisopod!

Scizor: Scizor!

The steel bug type Pokemon was released and ready itself as well as the bug and water type Pokemon.

Guzma: This battle will be a double battle.

Ash: Ok then! Go, Charizard!

Ash threw his Pokeball into the battlefield to reveal a fire lizard Pokemon.

Guzma: You're only allowed to use four Pokemons. Subsitutions are not allowed.

Ash: Got it!

Guzma: Battle begin! *yawn*

Guzma announced very timidly as he yawned, showing his tiredness.

Ash: Greninja, Water Shuriken on Golisopod! Charizard, Fire Blast on Scizor!

Guzma: Scizor, dodge it!

Scizor flew past the blast of fire quickly and carefully while Golisopod blocked the water shurikens with its shields which are its arms.

Ash: Greninja, Aerial Ace!

Greninja's hands and legs turned white as he leaped into the air. Golisopod blocked all its shots and swung Greninja backwards. Greninja landed on its feet and used Night Slash by itself.

Ash: Charizard, Dragon Pulse on Scizor! Greninja, rush them, then use Double Team!

Greninja nodded while Charizard shot out a dragon from its mouth.

Guzma: Golisopod, Liquidation. Scizor, U-Turn on Greninja!

Scizor tried to run away from the dragon as it flew towards Greninja which clashed its purple blade against Golisopod's Liquidation. When Scizor hit Greninja, it disappeared immediately because of its subsituition move. The dragon ended up hitting Golisopod.

*Golisopod's ability activated: Emergency Exit*

Golisopod returned to its Pokeball as Guzma threw another.

Guzma: Go, Pinsir! Use Wild Charge on Greninja!

Pinsir dashed to Greninja at full speed.

*Greninja's ability activated: Battle Bond*

Ash and Greninja: RaaaaaaaaAAAAAHHH!!!!

A blue tornado surrounded Greninja as both of Ash and Greninja fused into one, making Ash-Greninja. A giant water shuriken formed behind Greninja's back as Greninja opened its eyelids to reveal red devilish pupils. Pinsir ran into the tornado and was deflected all the way back.

Pinsir laid flat on the ground as the tornado soon subsided.

Ash: Raaahh!

Ash grabbed a sword-like thing from the air behind him as Greninja pulled out a blue sword.

Lillie: That's a new move! Liquidation, Pika!

Guzma: Scizor, Bullet Punch! Pinsir, Giga Impact!

Both Scizor and Pinsir rushed to Greninja which only happened to push Scizor away and dodge Pinsir's impact, causing smoke to form.

Ash and Greninja did 360° turn to face Pinsir as Greninja grabbed the water shuriken from his back. Greninja and Ash was completely moving along with each other.

Ash: Charizard, Flamethrower!

Guzma: Dodge them all!

Scizor dodged the water shuriken just by the shred but the flamethrower manage to hit Scizor, making it a one-hit KO as Scizor collapsed onto the ground.

Guzma: Return! Golisopod, come out!

Golisopod stood in its battle stance as it prepared itself for the battle.

Guzma: Pin Missile! Pinsir, Wild Charge!

Missiles shot out of Golisopod's back and raced towards Greninja and Charizard.

Ash: Double Team!

Both Ash and Greninja formed a X as duplicates of Greninja started to spawn. The missiles hit a lot of the clones which made them disappear. Charizard got rid of the smoke and prepared itself for the next move.

Pinsir ran out of the smoke and slam itself onto Charizard. Charizard was pushed back greatly as Pinsir continue charging forward, laying another hit.

Charizard pushed Pinsir away as Ash formed a X-shape.

Ash: Let the heart of the volcanoes, pound against the core of the Earth underneath. Feel the flames burning from hell!

Ash place his hand on his other arm as he showed his palm off towards Charizard as it absorbed the Z-Power.

Guzma: Pinsir, don't let him! U-Turn!

Out of the sudden, Greninja appeared out of no where and giving it a Aerial Ace to the face, launching it backwards.

Ash: Inferno......OVERDRIVE!!!!

A huge ball of fire formed in front of Charizard before launching it towards Pinsir. Pinsir was engulfed by the flames while Golisopod returned to its Pokeball.

After the attack was over and the smoke subsided, only Pinsir fainted.

Guzma: Go, both of you!

He sent out a Heracross and the Golisopod.

Guzma: Heracross, Wild Charge on Charizard! Golisopod, use Poison Jab!

Heracross charged as fast as a bull with its horn sticking out towards Charizard.

Ash: Greninja, Water Shuriken!

Greninja took the massive water shuriken and threw it towards Heracross.

Ash: Charizard, Flamethrower!

Charizard: Roooaaarrr!

Fire came bursting out of Charizard's mouth. Heracross manage to distinguish the water shuriken with the friction of its wild charge but was hit by the flamethrower.

Golisopod came charging out with purple claws as it swung it towards Charizard.

Ash: BLAST BURN!!!

Charizard pumped its hands into the ground as fire started erupting from beneath, sending Heracross flying.

Somehow, Golisopod manage to dodge it and poisoned Charizard which stumbled backwards.

Charizard twitched as the poison was hurting it.

Guzma: Golisopod, Luquidation.

Golisopod swung the blue sword through Charizard, causing Charizard to collapse onto the ground, fainted.

Ash: "God, this is so hard to concentrate..." Go, Sceptile!

Sceptile was sent out of the Pokeball.

Ash: Greninja, Liquidation! Sceptile, Leaf Blade!

Both Pokemons charged towards Golisopod which started blocking with its arms. Sceptile ran pass it and towards Heracross while Greninja hit Golisopod from the behind.

Guzma: *gasp* Heracross, Close Combat! Golisopod, Liquidation!

Golisopod clanged its blade against Greninja's as both Pokemons was sent aback.

Heracross fisted Sceptile which sent it backwards.

Guzma: Heracross, Wild Charge!

Heracross charged forward and hit Sceptile.

Ash: Greninja, Water Shuriken!

Guzma: Golisopod, Throat Chop!

Golisopod chopped the shuriken in half which exploded onto the ground.

Greninja landed on the ground and raced forwards.

Ash: Aerial Ace!

Greninja kicked off the shield on Golisopod's arms.

Guzma: WHAT!?

Ash kicked the air which made Greninja kicked Golisopod right in the face. Golisopod fell off its feet.

Ash: THIS IS OUT LAST ATTACK! *Cross arms* *Slams the arms on each other to form a big ray of light* The flowers containing glory blooms as the heat of the sun showers on Earth. Syncing with the clouds above, BLOOM DOOM!!!

Greninja: GRENINJA!!

Ash: FULL POWER!!!

The ground turned green before the whole ground exploded. Smoke raced past with great speed as all of us blocked it so that we will not get blurry vision.

After the smoke cleared out, Golisopod and Heracross was unable to battle as they fainted on the ground.

Guzma: Hmm...return...

Guzma took out both of his Pokeball to return the Pokemons.

Ash: Alright! Great job, Sceptile, Greninja! Charizard, you too!

Ash took out his Pokeballs and returned the Pokemons.

Guzma: I didn't expect that at all. That's a great battle.

Ash: Yeah! I caught them during my journey. You did very great as well! You manage to subsitute without breaking the rules.

Guzma: Heh...its just the ability. Anyways, I should probably go now. I'll see you in another day.

Guzma waved to me before leaving.

Ash: See ya!

Ash sighed.

Lillie: Ash! That was amazing, Pika!

Lillie ran over to Ash while holding onto his shoulders.

Ash: Thanks, Lillie! We should get going now. It's very late.

Lillie: Ah, great...my brother is gonna murder me...pika...

Ash: Oh well...bye!

Ash waved to Lillie before she ran and grabbed Ash's hand.

Lillie: I-I can stay at your place right...?

Ash: Uhhhh...sure?

Lillie: Yes...!

Lillie whispered as she gave a smirk.

Lillie: Thank you, Ashy! Pikachu~!

Ash: Your welcome...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...
63.6K 1.2K 33
Never in his entire life would Ash has ever thought that his 'friends' would lose faith in him. Not Misty. Not Brock. Not May nor Clemont. And defini...
21.6K 312 19
After becoming the runner up in the kalos league and stopping the kalos crisis , ash decides to continue his journey to the alola region in hopes to...
99K 1.1K 35
Ash Ketchum has just arrived at Pallet Town after coming back from Kalos he went on a 3 month long journey around Kanto and Johto gathering his old P...