Indego

Galing kay AzureBlu

Mikayla's whole life for the past three years revolved around the Indego, a device that records the user's da... Higit pa

1-Pilot
2-Premiere
3-Opening Sequence
4-Ending Credits
5-Holiday Special
7-Season Finale
8-Hiatus
9-Series Finale

6-Special

4 2 0
Galing kay AzureBlu

Here it comes.

Let's go at this slow. The last time I overacted. I mean it meant nothing, nothing at all. In fact, why go through it all again?

Because I have to... no need to.

Where should I start from?

I had a lot more fun at her party than I thought I would. I didn't know any of Kiara's other twenty friends, and the black temp dye and blue contacts kept them from recognizing me the show. For the first time in a long time, I was Mikayla and not Mickey. It was really weird, but I guess I have to learn to get use to it.

Kiara looked like a real princess in her long sequined purple dress and silver tiara. Her parents must have spent a fortune filling the backyard with so many white Christmas lights that they looked like twinkling stars. It would had a perfect time if me and Jenny didn't get into a fight.

At least Kiara did not see us arguing, I don't think she would have forgiven me so easily, if I ruined her party. Jenny had been pretty much been ignoring me for two hours. The visor kept me distracted from noticing at first how she moved walked to the side or shifted her head to the side whenever we walked too close together.

I finally got annoyed and decided to confront her about it. Luckily, I caught her leaning against a tree in the front yard where Kiara could not see her, so I went up to her. With her visor on, she did not notice me standing in front of her until I shook her shoulder.

“Wha. Oh. Mikayla! What do you need?” she said with a lot more friendliness than I expected, so I felt more confident.

“Oh. I was wondering where you went. Have you been enjoying the party?” I said as smoothly as I could.

“Yeah. I have. It's been great so far,” she said, looking at the right.

“For me too. Though I wish I knew some of the other people other than you and Marco.”

“It's not like you know me that well,” I heard her mumble.

“What?”

“What. Nothing.” I wasn't going to let her get away with that doing that again.

“No. Not nothing! What you're problem with me?” I shouted at her, causing her to stumble back into into the tree.

“Problem? I... I... I don't have a problem with you?” She stuttered. She was on the verge of breaking down, but I wouldn't let her go.

“Don't lie to me! All night you've been going out of your way to avoid me,”

“I... I haven't. I swear. I just... Just leave me alone!” She tried to move away, but I grabbed her shoulder.

“Wait. I know that there has been something about me that's made you upset. Just tell me what's the matter.”

I anticipated more mumbling, and I was ready to shake the answers out of her, but she gave me a lot more attitude than I thought she could. She severely pushed my hand off her shoulder, and said very clearly, “How'd you expect me to feel! It's been three years. Three years since we've had a real conversation. How can you come here, and pretend like everything is normal!”

“I'm not pretending! Just because I haven't been with you in awhile doesn't mean that I-”

“It does! When you leave you're just going back to being Micky and pretend we don't exist!”

“I've never done that! Where the hell is all this coming from?”

“From you. Every time, we'd try to v-chat you were always 'too busy' or 'will get back with later' or some other sorry ass excuse!”

“I am busy! I never wanted to ignore you. Things... just happened. ”

“No. I get it. I really do,” she sneered. “Ugh. My head hurts too much for this.”

There was no use in continuing to drag it out, so I surrendered and said “Lets just go back to the backyard and talk about this tomorrow. Deal?

“Whatever.” We walked back to party, and didn't interact with each other until photos were taken. That should have been the last awkward thing I would've had to deal with.

After the party ended and I made promises to Kiara and Jenny about keeping in touch that I knew they didn't entirely belief, Mrs. Arias agreed to take me back home since mom was working late. Marco and I were casually talking about the party when there was a sudden change in plans.

“Mikayla. Once you get to our house, you'll have to stay for awhile until Mr. Arias comes back in his car. This car not gonna make it all the way. I'm sorry,” she said.

“No, that's fine. I can wait.” So we went his house and waited. Except from some new furniture and decorations, it hadn't changed at all since I moved away. I became practically drunk on nostalgia, walking around the house, looking at their backyard and their kitchen like it was a damn tourist attraction, but the downstairs wasn't enough for me.

I couldn't leave it alone. I had to go upstairs to look at his room. As I climbed the stairs, I remembered that like a good house guest I should ask first before barging into someone's room.

“ Where are you going, now?” He said, following me up the stairs.

“Oh. I'm sorry, I kinda want to see your room,” I replied.

“Um. Sure I... wait here a minute.” he ran right passed me and went inside his room and shut the door behind him.

“What's the matter?” I heard his mom yell from the other room.

I heard some shuffling behind the door before he came out again.

“You can come in or whatever, but there isn't much to see.”

I went inside, but not before I heard his mom say, “Marco, remember to keep your door open.”

“What was that about?” I said, looking around. He was right about there not being much to see. One poster on the wall and a few scattered socks and notebooks around was pretty much the only things that drew my attention at first.

“Ehh. It's a stupid thing about inviting people into my room. Don't worry about it. Hey can you turn off your Indego before you start looking at all my stuff.”

“Why? It's not like I'm going to put this on my show, but fine, whatever.” I slide it off and put it on his desk. I should've turned that stupid thing off or at least turned it around or something. Why did I keep it on?

“Oh what's this?” Also sitting on the side of his desk was a blue screen top from like three years. “A screen top huh? I hope you're girlfriend doesn't know.” I laughed while he pushed it under the shirt. He said something about getting it as a birthday present and being forced to use it, but I didn't buy it.

I stood around for a couple minutes, talking to him about nothing important, then my clumsy self had to knock over that stupid box on his shelf.

“Damn. I'm sorry so sorry. Let me...” Then laying in the middle of the floor was my ring. The purple plastic was dented and the symbol looked more like an eyeless dog than a dragon, but it was still my purple Dragon Force ring. I silently stood there, trying to confirm if it was really mine.

“This is my ring,” I finally spat out, feeling amused and confused at the same time. “Why do you have this?”

“What are are... Oh the ring. Ha ha. I forgot all about that, ” he said, picking up the box. “Oh. That's right, you left the ring here after the party. I should've given this back to you earlier.”

“Can't believe you still have this old thing! That's really sweet.”Seeing that old ring just made me feel so much better about the whole day, so I stood up and gave him a hug.

He slightly squirmed in my tight arms, probably surprised by my sudden hug. “Well, if I didn't give it back, it would've been stealing.”

Then everything went wrong. I turned towards his cheek, planning on giving him a tiny, little kiss on his cheek, but he suddenly towards me while I leaned forward and our lips... collided.

The momentum kept our... lips connected for a like minute before I let him go . The first time was accident! I wouldn't have been so bad if It was just that one time. I could explain what the first time time, but not the longer second.

I still don't why I did it. Even after thinking it over and over gain, I don't know why I kissed him again! Though it didn't help that Marco wrapped his arms around me to pull me in closer, pressing his lips even harder on mine. I felt... lighter. I guess. I think I felt so much lighter in that one moment.

“He's back! Mikayla get ready to go!” Mrs. Arias voice shocked us back to reality or just me since Marco pushed me back. He looked like he was going to pass out. He moved his wet brown bangs out his eyes like he was about to say something to me, but Mrs. Arias said, “Mikayla! What are you still doing up there! I can see you standing around!”

The only think I could to say was, “I'm sorry, but I have to go.” I couldn't even look at his face. I was just so embarrassed about the whole thing. He wasn't saying anything, so I went to his desk, placed my Indego back on my head and walked to the door.

“Wait!” He yelled. I stopped at the door, but I couldn't get myself to look at back at him. My head was swimming with all he might have said and what I could possibly say back. Luckily, the only thing he said was “Let's... Talk tomorrow.”

“I can't do tomorrow. I'll talk to you later. Ok.” It was all I had time to say before I had to leave him. Mr. Arias took me straight home, and I went back to my room. I spent hours just editing video to get my mind off the whole thing. It took me a long time to realize I still had the ring on my pinky finger.

See that wasn't so bad was it? It wasn't as awful as you pretty black head to worry about. In fact it wasn't the kiss that was the problem, it was the fact that I left that stupid fucking Indego on! Everything we did was recorded on this stupid thing. Everything was mixed and stretched and blown out of proportion, and I just had to take it all!

I can't even imagine how Marco handled all this without knowing what was going on.

My brain is getting fried. I don't know how I'm going to get through Skeleton Girl.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.3K 2K 51
[Highest Ranking #49 in Science Fiction] Jessica Leibniz tried being a normal teenager, but unlike most teenagers, she can tell time without a...
41.6K 924 25
Mikayla Davis is one of the most famous teenagers in the world. You'll see her on almost every movie poster and billboard out there. She's had two al...
74K 2.5K 27
Have you ever wanted to be the bad girl of the school? The girl who everyone fears, the girl who's hot yet freaking badass? Well so does Alex. It's...
193K 2.8K 14
Note: This is a girls of Nier Automata x male reader Description/Summery (Y/n) (L/n) is a Human with a microcomputer that was implanted inside his he...