Woes of a Prince

By bot446

Prince Yuichiro Amane is known for his extraordinary beauty, and is notorious for it all across the joined Ki... More

Fit for a Prince
Not What's Yet to Come
The Royal Ball
Aftermath
Piggybacks & The Dark
MORE CONTACT
Windows to Danger
Accomplishment
Stolen
Crystal
Hang on a Cliff Holiday (rewrite finally)
Bruh
hey.

HELLO THIS IS SO IMPORTANT

1.2K 34 103
By bot446

WHOEVER HAS READ CHAPTER 90 OF OWARI NO SERAPH NEEDS TO COMMENT AND SHARE THEIR FEELINGS AB IT NOWW.

IM SO SORRY THIS ISNT AN UPDATE BUT MY HEART IS BROKEN
PLEASE DONT READ THE COMMENTS IF YOU HAVENT READ THE CHAPTER AND DO NOT READ IT IN PUBLIC YOULL CRY

anyways my lovelies, i'm so sorry for lagging on this story, i guess i'm "processing?" ive been into owari no seraph since they started producing the anime and this really breaks my heart.

i love and appreciate u all, thank u for following this story, i will try to follow through with updates.  thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.7K 16
♠ Evangeline Tepes, heir of the 1st progenitor and the eldest daughter of the great vampire king, as well as the elder half-sister to Krul Tepes. E...
570K 6.8K 71
Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You are a normal 17 year old, 2nd year high...
267K 14.9K 31
Yuichiro Ichinose thinks life isn't that significant. As the soon-to-be prince of Drelacia, his days consist of making the best possible grades in sc...
14K 507 40
(Owari No Seraph Fanfic) {Edited} It's been about 4 years since Yurichirou's family's died. His first, were killed trying to protect him from a...