Stolen

Third Person POV

You could almost hear the glares that Mika gave the two men, holding Yuu against his will.

Mika, ready in battle stance, was beyond angry. Hate seethed through every part of his body and he liked it.

He would make these people pay for even looking in Yuu's direction. A small growl erupted from his throat and he sprung into action.

He leaped toward the first male, who drew his sword in a hurry, while the other tip toed toward the window without anybody noticing.

The blonde swung his sword, left and right, trying to get in a hit, but couldn't. The swordsman was highly skilled and wouldn't even let Mika get a cut.

A muffled scream was heard coming from the corner, where Yuu was fighting the other man, who was trying to force him out of the window and onto the roof.

The Kings and Queens were all bunched together next to the couch, but then sprung into action when seeing Yuu's struggle.

Ferid and King Iku clashed swords in Mika's place, promptly distracting the man in black so he could go help the younger boy.

"Yuu-Chan!" Mika screamed as soon as he sprinted away. "Let him go you ASSHOLE!"

The man only held on Yuu's neck tighter, but pointed his sword at Mika.

Mika charged at him, sword drawn, and slashed at the man's leg, leaving him to cry in agony.

His grip on Yuu loosened and the boy gasped for air. Mika went forward and grabbed the vulnerable Yuu-Chan and enveloped him in a hug, while being wary of the two men.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHY DID YOU DO THIS!" Mika yelled angrily.

They looked sideways at each other, nodded, and back flipped toward the window. "I would keep an eye out for our boss." One of them winked visibly through the mask, and held up Yuu's brand new crest with two fingers.

The green eyed boy's breathing hitched, and his body shook dangerously. Mika pulled the boy closer and held his sword up defensively.

The man chuckled, "Our boss has to know that we visited you.." he winked and hopped out of the window, the other following suit.

Ferid and Iku lunged for the window, but the two were long gone.

Yuu backed out of Mika's arms and onto the wall, trying to steady his unstable legs. He slid down the wall with a blank expression and put his head to his knees.

"Yuu-Chan?"

lol. That's all. Oof. Y'all had to wait a long ass time that's all u get. If u want more to read my Halloween au. It's pretty ok. Yup.

I didn't even review this shit so if there's mistakes don't mob me.

BYE LOVELIES 💚💞💟