BETRAYAL

Galing kay princessuniy

Have you ever had someone you loved more than anything betray you? Inseparable, triplets from different mothe... Higit pa

Author's note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Final author's note

26

380 11 2
Galing kay princessuniy

Winnie stood in the garden as she admires the beautiful flowers in it. Martin's garden was just mesmerizing. She had been spending time in the garden a lot for the past four days she had been staying in Martin's house.

Whenever Michael and Martin went to the company and Katherine was sleeping she went to the garden. If Katherine was not sleeping then she would be begging her to teach her to cook one of her amazing dishes. Katy was an amazing cook and Winnie has been wishing to be like her one day. That day no one was in the house excepts her. Martin and Michael left in the morning, Katherine left in the afternoon when she got a call from Martin.

"So here you're! I've been looking for you everywhere," she was startled by Michael's voice.

"Michael!!" she exclaimed. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh aren't you happy to see me?" he feigned hurt as he placed his hands on his heart.

"You know I'm. It's just that you and Martin have been away most of the afternoons and I kind of started to get used to that."

Michael gave her an apologetic gaze, "It's because we had to be prepared for any damage Calvin's company might have on us. I'm sorry we weren't around that much."

"No, it's fine. So, is the company okay now?"

"Yeah, we're too big of a company to have any big damage from it, it was just a countermeasure."

"I'm glad," she smiled at him. "So...everything is over now?"

"Yeah everything is over now."

"So what now?"

"Now," he stared deep in her mesmerizing brown eyes "Now we talk about how much you love me."

Winnie eyes widened, "Hahaa what are you talking about!" She said nervously.

"You did tell me four days ago when you woke up after I found you, you said you didn't even get to tell me how much you love me. You said you had many things to do with me," Michael pouted.

"I've no memories of that," she lied. She could feel her cheeks reddening and she had to look down so Mike won't see them.

"Then let's talk about how much I love you. Because I do love you a lot."

Winnie head jolted up immediately and she stared at his beautiful hazel eyes. All this time she felt that Michael loved her too but that didn't make her be any less shocked.

He stared deep in her eyes, "Do you know what I regretted the most when I fell off that cliff?"

He took one of her hand. Her hand filled perfectly in his. "It was not telling you how much I loved you."

Winnie's eyed widened. Her lips slightly parted in a shocked gasp.

"I wanted to tell you this as soon as I met you again but I wanted to only think of you when I'm with you so I thought I should sort out the other things in my mind as soon as possible."

Winnie stared at him silently, still in shock.

"I don't even know why I never did this back then!! I was so foolish! I had so many opportunities...I think that's what's wrong with us human, we always think we have time, we can do it next month, next summer. And we contemplate what if she doesn't love me back, what i-"

"You're kidding right?" Winnie finally spoke after coming out of her initial shock.

"What??" Michael's eyes widened. That was the least response he expected from her. Did he read the situation wrong? Doesn't she love him like that? He wondered.

"You can't tell me that you debated if I loved you back or not!"

"You've no idea how many times!"

"I thought It could be cleary seen on my face from the first time I met you. I couldn't even form a single coherent sentence the first time we met."

Michael sighed in relief before the rest of what she said dwelled in, "Really? I thought..."

"Yes idiot, I liked you first."

He tilted his head, "I am the one who noticed you first and approached you so I think it's the other way around..."

Her eyes widened, "You liked me since back then??"

"Why do you think I offered to help you that day?"

"I don't know....because you thought I was a weak helpless woman? Or because you're too nice?"

"No silly, because you caught my eye. It was a week of enrollment, do you've any idea how many people were arriving that day? There were a hundred other students arriving there but then you- when I saw you...I was so nervous but then I knew I would really regret it if I don't talk to you."

"You were nervous? You?? You didn't look nervous at all!!"

"I thought I did, I could feel my heart beating so fast that day."

Winnie stared at his eyes, "So did my heart. You have no idea."

Michael removed his hands from Winnie's and grabbed her waist before pulling her to him. Winnie gasped as her chest collides with his. She felt tingles in her stomach. She tilted her head back to look at Michael's eyes since he was taller than her.

"From today onwards let's not wait anymore, let's not wait for tomorrow or day after, let's tell each other how much we love each other everyday."

Winnie nodded. She couldn't speak, they were too close. She didn't trust her mouth, what if she opens it and it betrayed her and say the things that were running in her head right then.

"So let's get married!"

Winnie nodded again before what he said registered on her mind.

Her eyes widened, "What??"

"I don't want to be apart from you even for another second. We have already wasted eight years, let's not waste anymore. Let's be together every second until we grow old together. What do you say?"

"When should we get married? Even if it's tomorrow I'm down."

Michael smiled, she smiled too. He then took her lips in his. And Winnie had only one world for it, it was magical!

* * *

"This is crazy!! I can't believe we're engaged!!" Winnie squealed. They were sitting on the wooden chair on the garden, with her on top of Mike's lap and her hands around his neck.

"I'm sorry I didn't buy you a ring! I was going to buy a ring first then book a five star restaurant and decorate it with flowers and balloons then romantically ask you to marry me but that was process, and process need time and I didn't want to waste any time. I wanted to be with you as soon as possible."

"Aww really,"she blushed "I'm glad you didn't go through all that process. I wanted to be with you too so much."

She added, "And this is perfect trust me, you being here alone is magical enough for me! Just a week ago I was crying on my bed and wish you were alive, but today...this feels like a dream. What if it's all a dream and I wake up tomorrow...Oh I don't want to even imagine that."

"It's not a dream Winn, I'm alive. We are here together," he kissed her on her nose.

She smiled as her cheek turn pink from Mike's action, "I hope so. I'll really really cry if I wake up tomorrow and it's really a dream."

"You won't."

He then remembered something. "I think our wedding might get a little delayed."

"Why?"

"We've to get Mom and Martin married first."

Winnie's eyes widened, "Those two? They are...?"

He smiled, "Yes. Martin is proposing to her as we speak, I know Mom loves him too. They love each other."

"Oh yeah I've seen the way they look at each other, they seemed so in love. Oh I'm so happy for them," She cooed. "We can have our wedding after them, It's okay. Actually it's good for me, I've to put mom Katherine occupied so I can have you all by myself."

"Oh really?? You don't wanna share? You love me that much."

She grinned. Yes, she loved him so much.

"So did you talk to Martin? Are you going to continue living as Henry?" She asked.

"Yeah I talked to him yesterday night. And yes..and no. I promised Martin before that I'll be there for him even if I get my memory back. But first I'm thinking of going back to finish the one year I couldn't finish back then,"

"You're going back to college?"

"Crazy right? But yeah I'm thinking of it...for one year, while at the same time I'll be taking a business course and then I can come back to the company as Michael after I graduate. I don't think the board members will allow me there as Michael if I don't officially have any degree."

"Oh yeah. That's a really good idea."

"Now that you currently have no job future Mrs Michael, do you mind coming with me after we get married??? I've made enough money to support both of us for one year."

"It depends, how much did you make??"

"Oh how much do you want, name your price and you shall have it!"

She laughed.

"Well then I guess we can do that," She said dramatically.

"Oh thank you," he hugged her. "I was thinking of not going back to finish that course if you did say no."

"A year of not working, not waking up early. Are you kidding me?? After working for three years I've wanted a break so much, plus after missing you like hell I think I should have atleast a year of sticking myself to your side like a glue for me to be able to function back to normal."

"I don't think I would mind that at all, you can stick yourself to me all you want, I won't complain," he grinned.

"You've a deal then." Her expression mirrored his.

"I love you."

She blushed, she will never get used of hearing that.

"I love you too."

~The End.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

12.6K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
11.4K 324 15
Serena and her family weren't close. As soon as Serena started high school she distanced herself from them. Her attitude changed and it was like she...
1.6M 24.4K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...
853 145 25
leyla and Hayal grew up together. They did everything single thing together. Is that type of best friend you see as soulmate, a friend you see as a s...