restricted ~ JJ Maybank

By void_blake

Kooks and pogues should keep their distance at all times... especially if you're Toppers twin sister. All lov... More

00
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
not an update
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
1.30
1.31
1.32
1.33
1.34
1.35
1.36
1.37
1.38
1.39
1.40
1.41
1.42
1.43
1.44
1.45
1.46
1.47
1.48

1.01

19.1K 206 65
By void_blake

living as a kook wasn't always rainbows and sunshine, especially for my family, with a mom obsessed with her image, and a brother who was constantly getting into fights. And than there is me the kook without any real friends, I knew some people here that I talked to here and then, but not actaul friends. Except Sarah, but she was more focussed on my brother. I was not interested in their endless conversations about shoes and clothes. Most people know me as Jessica thornton, topper's sister, stuck up, just like her brother. The fact I was his sister didn't really clear my image.

I was currently laying on one of the loungers, in the backyard of my house. My skin slowly getting tanner as I laid there in my bikini. The soft breeze cooling the hot summer air down. Hair in a bun sunglasses resting on my nose. Listening to the soft sounds the birds made in the big blossem tree next to me. Living the ultimate kook life.

my mom's firm voice masked the peaceful sound around me, as she was shouting my name from inside.

"I'm outside!" I shout back not bothering to open my eyes, or sitting up.

"Hey Jessica." She says as she stands next the lounger I was on. "I won't be home when the storm hits. So it'll be just you and Topper for tonight.

"Where are you going." I ask her. Putting the black sunglasses on the top of my head.

"Just to some friends, nothing to worry about." She says while pushing a strand of loose hair back in my bun. Mom strived for perfection, to be the perfect family who didn't break down after dad died.

I gave her a fake smile, as she walked away to her car standing in front of the house.

I put my sunglasses back on my nose, trying to get back to the relaxed state I was in just 2 minutes ago. But now the sun got blocked by dark clouds and wind started to pick up. Birds weren't singing anymore and the colors of the pink blossom tree suddenly didn't seem as pink as before. a shiver ran through my body as I quickly grabbed the towel next to me and ran inside. Up the clean marble stairs, to my room. Taking a warm shower before changing in something a little warmer.

I slip on black ripped mom jeans and a white top.

I walked back downstairs and walked into my brother standing with his eyes locked on his phone.

"Watch where your going..." he hissed at me not bothering to look up.

I simply scoff at him before grisping the keys from my jeep.

"Where do you think your going."

"Sarah's" I say not looking him in the eyes.

"You're not going out when a hurricane is about to hit." He says as his protective side took over.

I roll my eyes before walking back upstairs towards my room.

"And don't even think about going to the beach." He yelled from downstairs clearly not aware of the idea he just gave. I've been surfing since I was 6 years old, and the waves get so much better before a hurricane.

I slip on a bikini and put the outfit I was wearing before over it and grabbed a grey hoodie before sneaking downstairs. I walk into the garage where we keep our surfboards and lifted mine on top of the jeep.

I jump behind in the driverseat and slowly drive off.

By the time I arrived at the beach, the clouds had turned even darker and the wind pulled on my clothes even stronger. There were others in the water, I shot my eyes at their van as I knew who it belonged to.

John b and his friends. I didn't know them personally but my brother does, topper hates the pogues. And he isn't quiet about it. My brothers hatred towards them didn't stop me from going in the water. I just stayed away from them, just close enough for them to see who also went in.

I was sitting on my surfboard, hair wet, the waves were getting worse, and are now hardy surfable.

The two boys looked at me once in a while but we kept our distance.

After a little while my eyes locked on a white boat in the middle of the water. You must be mad stupid if you think it'll be a good idea to go onto a boat right now. That's why I'm here.

I love surfing but not as much as I like teasing my brother, I mostly came to make him mad, and that I can surf while doing is just a bonus.

When the storm is getting too strong, I decided to get out of the water and just go home. Apparently the other two had the same idea. The two walked about 50 feet behind me, I could hear them mumble but not loud enough for me to hear. I quickly attached my board to the ceiling of the jeep. I slip an oversized hoodie over my wet bikini before packing the last few things in the jeep.

"What is Topper's sister doing out in a storm." The blonde guy said, not looking up from the van that was parked besides my car.

I turn my head slightly to their direction, trying to figure out what pogue I was talking to. I didn't know all of their names, I only knew John B and Kiara. But this guy I've only seen around them and while he was fighting my brother but I never heard his name.

"Pissing of her brother..." I say, before walking towards the driver seat. I give the two one last look before driving of, trying to make it home before it starts raining. The second I pulled up into the drive way the rain started falling from the sky. I ran to the back of my car grabbed my boards and immediatly went inside, only to be met by Topper standing at the garage door, Furious look on his face.

I tightened the grib around my board as I walk to the rack where we keep all our surfboards.

"I told you not to go surfing." He said not changing position while following my every move.

"And you know that I don't listen to you." I say while grabbing the last thing from my car before walking past him.

"Now that mom isn't here, I'm supposed to look out for you." He said.

"Wow, those ten minutes age difference really matter to you don't they."

"It might just be ten minutes but I'm still older than you."

"And your still not the boss of me." I yell as I reached the top of the stairs. I walk into the my room and lock the door before taking a quick shower. the warm water felt amazing against my freezing skin, lips had already turned blue. I dry my hair before putting it into a messy bun. I quickly change into sweat pants and black top. I was locket in the house so a comfortable outfit was the way to go.

The rest of the evening I just stay in my room, waiting till the storm was finally over and I could go back outside. The lights of my fairylights lid my room as the wind was banging against the window. The sound of the rain against the glass caused my eyelids to grow heavier, every second more intense. Eventually they are too heavy to held my eyes open and just gave in, slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

______

As I woke up the next morning, the sun was shining through the curtains, like every morning. Causing it to look like the storm never happend, but everything else made it obvious that it did.

I swing my legs over the edge of my bed, and slowly pushed myself up. I grabbed my phone, and checked if I had any messages. "No service... great." I mumble softly as I go downstairs. My mom was once again fighting with my brother, I just ignored them and quickly grabbed an apple before walking back upstairs, not paying any attention to what they were saying.

I quickly get dressed, and decide to head out. I was now wearing jean short with a crob top, a black bikini under it.

I slipped through the back door, not drawing any attention to myself as my mom was still yelling.

I jumped on my boat and drove of to the other side of the island. I had some family there, and since I didn't have anything to do, I decided to help them clean up the mess Agatha made.

The pieces of wood laying on the surface of the water hit the side of my boat. I slowed down as I reached the dock of my aunts house. She was standing outside with a garbage bag in her hand. I tie the rope on my boat to the dock before walking towards her.

"hey" I say getting her attention.

"Hey jessi, what are you doing here?" My aunt asks as she pulled me into a hug.

"I thought I would come help clean up."

"That's sweet, why don't you grab a broom and clean the dock." She says with a sweet smile. I walk past her and grab the broom leaning against the house and make my way over to the dock.

I start to clean but was interupted when a boat with 3 teens drove by, they were all screaming towards the dock next to my aunts. I looked up at them while softly shaking my head.

"Hey princess, are you lost or something." The blonde from yesterday said from the boat he was on.

"No I'm not lost."

"Than why aren't you in figure 8, Kook?"

"None of you buisness." I say wanting to end the conversation.

"Hello mis. Thornton!" The darker skinned guy yelled towards my aunt.

She looked up from what she was doing and waved at the guys on the boat.

I rolled my eyes at the guys on the as they all smiled and waved at my aunt as they drove off.

"See you later Princess." The blonde yelled from their boat.

"Don't hold your breath." I yell back not bothering to turn my gaze to him as I continue cleaning.

_________

A/N

My god this is bad, I'm so sorry about this but there was not really anything fun happening at the beginning of the season with the kooks. But I didn't want to like skip a head to a different moment, so I kept this chapter how it was and I'll probably edit it later.

But let me know if you like it so far and I guess I will try and write the next chapter as fast as possible but I'm just pretty busy with school at the moment, so daily post probably won't work for me right now. sorry about that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 4K 36
"i think the reason we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen to us twice." -โ™ก- "its easy to love, and it's...
999K 12.8K 79
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ...
484K 3.6K 62
โ€žmeeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favourite." -JJ x fem oc : John b's sister -Outer Banks stor...
25.5K 742 28
โ–Œ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› John B's Kook half-sister realizes that her lifelong best friend is everything she's ever wanted, and everything she can never have...