~Vox X reader~

By LevyLarr_theghost_23

Since corona virus is taking over the world and since I have nothing to do except do school work but I rlly d... More

Chapter.1 (last day on earth ..)
Chapter.2 (welcome to hell!~)
Chapter.3 (exploring my new home) οΏΌ
Chapter.4 (meeting him.)
Chapter.5 (a wonderful walk with him.)
Chapter.6 (finding my brother.)
Chapter.7 (its my birthday! Pt.1)
Chapter.9 (moving in with him and already in love)
Chapter.10 (being officialοΏΌ.)
Chapter.11 (wanting a child??)
Chapter.12 (having a baby!!)
Chapter.13( 2 months old)
Chapter.14 (5months)
Chapter.15 (9months old)
Chapter.16 (finally meeting her!)
Chapter.17 (shes gone)
Chapter.18 (on the misson pt.1)
Chapter.19 ( on the mission pt.2)
A/N (uhhh heyim back)
Chapter.20 ( On the mission pt.3)
Chapter.21 (a few years after..)
Chapter.22(the lemon/fianl chapter)

Chapter.8 ( its your birthday! Pt.2)

5.4K 121 328
By LevyLarr_theghost_23

Heyy sorry o left all of u guy's hanging but here pt.2!

We all walked in and ordered our drinks .. Ethan and I ordered our drinks. We were waiting until I had to go in the restroom. I went in and looked at the mirror. ' did they actually not care or did they really had work to do..? ' I told myself while looking at the mirror. ' I wonder what they all doing right now. ' I told myself again.

-—————— back at the hotel ——————

Charlie: okay you guys! we have to get the ribbons!

Everyone started to run around getting the stuff for Y/N .

Vaggie : we have to go buy ribbons.

Charlie : fine let's go ! Alastor , Angel , husk and the rest of you . One of you guys make the cake .

Niffty: I'll go make it .
Nifty said walking in the kitchen.

—————— back at the cafe ———————

I wash my hands . And look at my wrist. I still had the cuts from when I was alive . I walked out of the restroom. And looked at where Ethan and Cox where sitting at . They looked like they were having fun talking to each other. They both were laughing.

"You guys having fun?" I said walk back sitting next of them.

"Of course we are." Vox said.

"Oh here your drink." Ethan said.

"Thanks Ethan." I said drinking " so have your guys ever met?"

"Yup ! We are friends." Vox said looking at us drinking our drinks.

"Really for who long?" I said looking at the both of them .

"For about..5 years now." Ethan said remembering.

"Woah that's cool!" I said .

"Oh here Y/N. Since I got you flowers I also wanted to give you this." He said pulling out a necklace that said my name.

"Oh how nice of you to give me this! But you really don't have to!" I said pulling it on. " I love it ! Thank you Vox!" I said hugging him.

"No problem either why your my friend and it's your day. " He said hugging back.

Ethan cleared his throat. We both looked at him.
He looked at us like how any older brother would. The looked of ' really? ' . We both got out of the hug and minded our own business.
Later then I saw Charlie and Vaggie walking on the street . They looked at me and I looked back at them. They both walked away fast.

"It's seems everyone in the hotel are busy or walking away from me." I said looking sad putting my head in the table

"It's okay Y/N they will probably have time for ur birthday today later when they are done working." Said Ethan

"Yeah . You have Ethan and I ." Vox said

"That's true but it brings back remembers of how mom would tell me. ' you have to dress just like a girl!. '  'your so disgusting! ' " I said repeating of what my mother have told I'm the past.

"Well don't worry your mother is not here and if she does anything to you or Ethan . I'll make sure that her last words to you and Ethan are ' I'm sorry'" Vox said getting a little bit mad.

"Yeah but thanks Vox she's probably not coming here for a long time." Ethan said.

We got out of the Cafe and walked to the hotel thinking that everyone will be in there rooms working . But once we i opened the door  it was dark until Ethan turn on the lights .

" SURPRISE!! " everyone said jumping from where the hide.

I jump and hold Vox hand hard. I looked at him blushing a little . And then I looked at Alastor . He looked mad but he kept calm. I looked at Vox a little bit and he was staring at Alastor .

"Don't worry I won't make a sense . I promise." Vox whispering on my ear.

" you promise ?" I said

" I promise. Now go have fun with your friends."

"Thank you guys. But didn't you guys had work to do?"  I said

"Nope it all a plan . " Charlie said.

————————time skip—————————

The party was all over. I opened all the presents that the others gave me. Vox and Alastor didn't talk which is pretty good. Charlie got me a new phone case. Vaggie Gave me a sketch book and some pens . Angel gave me a soft sweatshirt. Alastor gave me some books to read. Niffty gave me a pretty F/C dress. And the list goes on and on... Ethan left right after the party ended. Vox and I went to my bedroom.

"Woah N/N you have a nice room." Vox said looking around the room.

"Thanks it's the best that I could." I said laying in my bed.

Vox and I cuddle while watching a scary movie. I left asleep on Vox. Sooner or later I felt Vox got up and left . Once he got up I opened my eyes and saw he looking down at me.

"I gotta go Y/N but happy birthda-" Vox said while I kiss him on the cheek. He turned red while I said "I love you Vox." And fell asleep.
————————————————————
Vox pov:

Y/N kiss me. I never knew that I can actually feel something like that .

"I love you Vox ." Said Y/N before going to sleep.

"I love you too N/N." I said before getting out of her room.

I walked out of her room and walked down stairs. When I almost opened the door  I heard someone.

"How come you were with Y/N and Ethan?" Said a voice that i darely wish I didn't spoke to today.

"Y/N invite me to go get a drink with Ethan. And yes I already knew Ethan ." I said tiring where I heard the voice .

" well don't come here again." said Alastor looking mad

"Well buddy I'm always with her and she been inviting me with her a lot. And im Going to make her mine soon." I said Turing the other way.

"You won't make her yours! You guys are just friends!" Alastor said.

"Your right we are friends but sooner or later we will probably won't." I said getting out of the hotel and heading home.

————————————————————
Soo how you like the chapter? Hmm since Y/N is liking Vox a lot while Alastor is hating the worse everytime he sees him. Bye guys I have to go to sleep it's 1:52 am see ya in the next chapter!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726K 7.9K 84
"π™’π™šπ™‘π™˜π™€π™’π™š 𝙏𝙀 π™ƒπ™šπ™‘π™‘, π˜½π™„π™π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™€π™Ž.." BE CAREFUL ON THE FIRST PARTS FOR EXTREME CRINGE THEY WERE WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 AND I HAD HORRIBLE...
6.5K 111 16
Hazbin hotel story, it's basically my self inserts story/background but it's written with y/n !! This is a unisex one so if anything sexual does happ...
299K 2.8K 57
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM ME! REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This was made in 2022 before the series came out so please take that into consideration. I don't own Hazb...