๐“˜ ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...

By Kim_Taebu

Taehyung:"YOU ARE MINE" Y/n:"I am not a object to be yours.LEAVE ME ALONE" Taehyung:"I WON'T." Y/n:"I don't L... More

A/N
CH:1
CH: 2
A/N
CH:3
CH:4
CH:5
A/N
CH:6
Ch:7
CH:8
Ch:9
Ch:10
Ch:-11
Ch:12
Ch:13
0
Help me
Ch:14
Ch:15
Ch:16
Ch:17
RED LIPS
CH:18
CH:19
Ch:20
Ending
Fan Edit
Special CH
Lot's Of Love
Surprise!
Luv At First Bite
Bangtan Writers
Thank you
Giving A Name
Update Page

Once Again

14.2K 290 9
By Kim_Taebu

Hello guys first of all I want to say thank you so much for supporting me and voting..it means a lot to me.

I am Publishing a New book called Once Again.

Missing each other due to misunderstanding in high school.After seven years, Jeon Jungkook didn't recognize that she was the young girl, Kim Eunji. Now one of them is a gentle yet scheming male math teacher, and the other is an unromantic and poker-faced female physical education teacher.

Will they be able to rewrite their end all over again?

********************************

I've already published..Please check it out too and give it a lots of love ARMY.

Have a nice day..be safe,keep smiling

Follow me

This Author loves you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883K 38.6K 77
Min y/n had to get married to Kim taehyung because of their parents. Y/n is a sweet, kind but a reserved girl, whereas taehyung is cold but kind. โ€ข โ€ข...
682K 27.1K 33
Enemies to lovers ----- "So if I can't call you Ms. Y/N, what can I call you?", Jungkook randomly asked. "Just Y/N", you shrugged your shoulders. "...
116K 3.3K 52
[Terribly needed to be edited] [Under Editing] The man Kim Taehyung- Who is scared of noone, of nothing in this world but- is now scared of his own...
2.1M 80.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...