Aureliashipping

Por NightcoreDCX

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... Más

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 3: Normal School Day
Chapter 4: Numb
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 8: Broken heart
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 16: Intensity
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 18: Start line
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 22: Applin a day
Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!
Chapter 24: New Encounter
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 2: Change of person

4.6K 57 209
Por NightcoreDCX

Ash's POV

Gladion: Ash!?

Me: Gladion?

Both of us stared at each other. Gladion broke the stare by smiling at me.

Gladion: Welcome back!

I smiled back and nodded. I looked at Lillie who had a happy expression. I gotta admit, Lillie looks so cute when she is happy. Lillie then looked at me which I immediately looked away.

Gladion: Alola Champion, wanna battle?

Gladion asked while taking a drink from the refrigerator. I nodded in excitement.

Me: Of course! Also, I'll be using different Pokemons.

Gladion seemed curious as well as we walked towards the battlefield.

Once we arrived, we sent out our Pokemons.

Me: Let's go, Hawlucha!

I threw the Pokeball in the air and revealed a red bird Pokemon which was posing as a battle stance.

Hawlucha: Hawlucha!

Gladion: Wow, alright then! Go, Lycanroc!

Lycanroc: Hoooooowwl!

Lycanroc howled. Lycanroc soon growled after that, ready for battle while Lillie was just watching.

Me: Hawlucha! Karate Chop!

Hawlucha's fists turned white as it charged towards Lycanroc.

Gladion: Stone Edge!

Lycanroc slammed its fists onto the ground as it emitted blue crystals upwards and almost hit Hawlucha which manage to dodge in time.

Me: Brave Bird!

Hawlucha jumped onto the crystals to give it extra jump height. Hawlucha then started glowing blue colour and glided towards Lycanroc.

Gladion: Outrage!

Lycanroc started glowing red as it charged towards the gliding bird.

Both Pokemons collided into each other, making a lot of smoke.

Me: Extremespeed!

Hawlucha laid a hit on Lycanroc despite even being seen.

Gladion: HUH!?

I smirked at his expression. Luckily, Lycanroc got confused and started attacking itself.

Me: Now's our chance! Karate Chop!

Hawlucha rushed in and laid a hit on Lycanroc. Hawlucha laid another hit on Lycanroc. Lycanroc then snapped out of confusion. Gladion gave the craziest smirk ever.

Galdion: COUNTER!!!!!

Lycanroc fisted Hawlucha to the chest as it started getting sent backwards.

Me: COUNTER!

Gladion: What the f-

Lycanroc went flying onto the ground, emitting more smoke. Lycanroc slowly got up, covered in bruises and scratches.

Gladion made a X sign with his fists, activating the Rockium Z. He clenched his fists before enchanting.

Gladion: Let the ground beneath you crumble as the world splits in half! Respond to my heart...CONTINENTAL CRUSH!

I formed a X sign as well as I did it again diagonally. I looked at the huge rock hovering on top of Hawlucha.

Me: Lend me your strength!

I enchanted as Hawlucha followed my movements. I started fighting the air, throwing fists all over the place as I did the Z-Dance.

Me: All-out Pummeling, FULL POWER!

Huge hands started shooting out of Hawlucha rapidly as it hits the huge boulder. Smoke kept appearing from every hit.

Me: LETS GO!

The hands started appearing faster and launched directly to the rock. Eventually, the rock exploded into millions of pieces. Both of us cancelled out our Z-Moves.

Both of us started panting as we laid on the ground.

Lillie: You both were amazing!

Lillie said, running to us with towels.

Gladion raised his hand as I slapped it down.

Gladion: Good game!

Me: Good game!

After we entered back to the house, I decided to pour myself a drink. I looked at Lillie who was, sitting in a very weird position as her chair was facing me for some reason. She was just staring at me while I'm pouring my drink.

As I was walking over to the table towards her, my dumbass clumsiness made me trip as I tilted the cold soda right onto her.

Lillie: Ah! Ash! I'm so wet now!

Gladion: Ash, want something to eat-

Gladion asked as he stared at us directly from the living room. Ah, shit. Perfect timing.

Gladion: Not even gonna ask.

He did a 180° turn towards the door as he muttered to himself.

Gladion: Ash, I'll just go to the hawker centre. You two do whatever the hell you are doing.

He said before he put on his shoes and went out of the house. 

I could see Lillie with a shade of blue to show that she's cold.

Me: Lillie, I'm so sorry!

I said with a worried expression as I placed the cup onto the table.

Lillie: Achew!

She covered her mouth as she led out a...very adorable squeak...she sounds a lot like Pikachu.

Lillie: It's okay! I'm totally fine!

Me: You need to get change or else you'll catch a cold.

Lillie: But my clothes are being washed right now.

Me: What about Gladion's clothes?

Lillie: It's being washed as well...

I let out a sigh. Her next words shocked the hell out of me.

Lillie: I-It's fine! I'll just...w-wear in my underwear...

Lillie stammered embarrassingly as she stripped down to her inner wear.

I couldn't say a word. I could only stare at her exposed skin. Then, I could hear Lillie stuttering in embarrassment.

Lillie: D-don't look at me like that...

I immediately shook my head to snap out of the trance.

Me: Sorry, I have never seen you do that before.

Lillie: Yeah...James is always busy with the stuff with my mother, about searching dad. So Gladion and my clothes are not often washed. My mother asked me to take a break, since school was reopening as well...

She said in almost silence with a depressed look.

Lillie: She also asked Gladion to take good care of me. So he stayed as well, helping me to wash my clothes.

I smiled before lifting myself up.

Me: How about we hang out tomorrow?

She stared at me in a "did you even listen to what I said" expression. She was confused about why I asked that.

Lillie: Huh?

Me: I'll take good care of you! Tomorrow is Monday right? Let's meet directly at the school gate right after school!

Lillie smiled at me being giggling. She nodded in approval.

Lillie: Sure!

Me: You sure you don't need Gladion's approval right?

Lillie: Nah, it's not like he gives a shit about it. He only makes sure I was safe.

I snorted as I laughed.

Me: He sure is a Tsundere alright, haha!

Gladion: What the fuck did you say!?

Me and Lillie jumped from our positions as we stared at Gladion busting through the front door.

The first thing I asked was.

Me: Um, where's the food?

Gladion looked away from me as I could see his mouth barely moving.

Gladion: I forgot to bring the money...

Me: Pfffffttt.....hahahahahahah!

Lillie: Hahahahahahehehe!

Lillie and I burst into laughter.

Gladion: Shut up...

I could barely hear his words as he made his way upstairs.

I wiped the tear off my eye as I watched him walking upstairs derpily.

Me: Good to know I wasn't the only one to forget things around here, haha!

Gladion immediately came downstairs with 20 bucks in his right hand. He stopped in place as he stared at me before to Lillie. He suddenly erupted like a volcano and snapped at Lillie.

Gladion: What the hell is wrong with you, Missy!? How many times must I say to NOT expose yourself in the house!? Especially to this guy right here!?

I heard the conversation as I started to become frustrated. I then bellowed.

Me: Excuse me!? What do you mean by "that guy"!? I have a fucking name too, you know!

Gladion: I'm not even talking to you right now, bruh!

Lillie: EVERYONE, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Both Gladion and I stopped shouting so loudly when Lillie's voice overpowered us.

Lillie: Number one, I can wear anything I want! Number two, when the FUCK will you get my clothes dry!?

Gladion immediately realised his mistake before scratching his face.

Gladion: Oh yeah hor, I forgot to wash the laundry-

Lillie: EXCUSE ME?!?!

Gladion: JESUS, DON'T BE SUCH A BITCH! I'LL GET YOUR CLOTHES WASHED AFTER I PACKED DINNER, OKAY? Jeez...

Gladion walked away as he slipped his feet into his shoes and walked out of the house.

Lillie's POV:
9pm~

After dinner and Ash left my house, I just had been sitting in my room full of regrets. Still in my underwear. I laid on the bed to think about the madness that happened today. I got too used to walk around the house nakedly even when Ash showed up.

The main reason I was like this because I have nothing else to do in life. Especially without Ash. Ever since I caught my brother watching something he shouldn't watch, more than once to be honest, I became interested and started watching it myself. Since James will not be around most of the time, I have no clothes to wear and I would be the one cooking dinner.

Me: I can't believe I showed myself in front of Ash...I was so used to it, I thought Ash wouldn't even find it weird, especially with his level of denseness.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door.

Gladion: Take a shower.

I opened the door to see Gladion standing in front of me. He seem to be holding a frown when he looked me up and down while holding a glass of water. He then let out a sigh before walking into my room to change the water in the vase. The vase had beautiful water lilies which Mom actually gave to me as a present. Yet, my brother is taking care of it.

I want to know if Ash will see me the same way as the past, even though I have gotten too naughty and lazy.

I walked towards the bathroom before removing the thought from my mind. Showers always made me relaxed.

After going to my room, I stood at the balcony to stare at the shining full moon. Alola sure has a beautiful scenery. Despite being at night or in the day. I went back inside my room before closing the curtains of the balcony. Then, I looked at Snowy who was sleeping soundly.

I petted the white Vulpix gently before hopping onto bed. In a matter of seconds, I fell asleep.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.5K 312 19
After becoming the runner up in the kalos league and stopping the kalos crisis , ash decides to continue his journey to the alola region in hopes to...
48.9K 865 34
Basically, a typical betrayal story...without a betrayal, so to speak. Basically, Ash's pals think it is time to try something new. His Kalos league...
464K 9K 117
Ash Ketchum, an aspiring Pokémon master who has traveled through six major regions. What happens when all hope is lost and circumstances force him in...
161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...