Promise Never to fall in-love...

By Kerisha14iceqween

Highest rankings- #3 reassurance #6 hurtful words #14 adults #1 for kerrie Phoebe's just a normal teen or... More

Before you start reading....
PART 1:: Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19::Characters
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 13

282 9 0
By Kerisha14iceqween

Phoebe's POV

It's now Saturday and my mind is still focus on the kiss. I want to tell Bri so badly but I can't.
"Good morning pumpkin" my father greets entering my room.
"I knocked but you didn't answer" he says smiling holding a tray filled with breakfast.

My face lights up when I spot the food but my appetite is void.
"Good morning dad thanks for breakfast" I say mastering up the best chirpy voice I could find as he places it in front of me.

"Ok I'm heading off to work now wanna join?" He asks.
"I'm sorry I have a project with a classmate to do" I tell him feeling bad for disappointing him. I felt like crying.

"Ok then have fun" he says kissing my forehead and I smile.
"Ok you too and say hi to Nikki and the others for me" I say smiling.
"Sure" he replies and leaves the room. My therapy sessions are going well but I have yet to tell my therapist about what happened.

I look at my breakfast forcefully eating some then take my meds. I went downstairs and wash the dishes still in my pj and took some chips and a juice upstairs with me.
::::::::::

"No can't you see he's playing you!!!" I shout as if the actors in the movie can hear me. I'm disturbed by a ping coming from my phone.
Message from Brent
I took a few deep breaths before looking at it.

              Brent: I'm going to pick you up in ten minutes.

I groan walking over to the bathroom and took a quick shower, threw on a yellow summer dress and white sandals and let my hair loose. When I was finished I took up my bag with my project and headed downstairs. I then heard the sound of a car beeping and I knew who it is.

I walk out;close the door and climb into the car in silence.
:::::::

"So what do you have?" I ask him.
"Oh well I read over the strategies and added something more to it" he hands me a piece of unfolded paper I take it from his hand and read it. It's good but something else is missing.

"What if we say that Dave is the antagonist instead of him being the good guy because his series of events were a bit cruel to Donte" I suggest.
"That could work but what if he changes then." He says.
"Well he won't he will still remain like this for the rest of his life unless someone wants to change him"I growl unintentionally.

"What if he eventually falls in love with Fiona?!" He shouts.
"Well these are the strategies and that is what we're working with" I shout back.
He looks out into the river and scratches  his head. Yes we're at his spot sitting on the rock arguing about our project but I feel like it's more than that.

"This isn't gonna work and since when do you call the shots" he says frustratedly.
"What isn't gonna work?" I ask confused ignoring what he said at the end.
"What isn't gonna work is u-this" he mutters. Was he gonna say us?
"Ok then we will stick to our old strategies then" I suggest and he agrees.

We spent a few more hours on the project and thankfully it would be finished in the next three to four days or weeks.
"That's it for the day" he says and I nod.
"You good?" He asks me calmly too calmly. I have a feeling that something is gonna go down.
I nod.

"Look Phoebe about the other day-" I interrupt before he says anything else.
"It's ok Brent I understand" I tell him blinking my eyes rapidly to avoid tears from falling.
"No it's not I snapped on you for no fucking reason" he says cupping my cheeks.

"Don't cry" he says using his thumb to wipe away my tear I wasn't even aware that I was crying.
"We good?" He asks looking at me. Why is he acting like this?
"Yeah" I sniff then chuckle. He smirks playfully and I brace him in a hug that he didn't reciprocate.

"Wanna swim? I can't take any more tears" He asks me arching his brow. I can't help but laugh.
"Sure but I don't have anything to wear." I say sadly.
"That's ok I have an extra shirt so you can wear it over your bra and panty" he smirks at me.
"That's cheesy" I say giggling. He's trying to be nice so it's cheesy to me.

He rolls his eyes. He pulls his shirt over his head showcasing his bare skin I look away when he starts to take off his trousers.
"I'm finished now it's your turn." He says then I felt something warm behind me. My breath hitches and my heart is pounding fast while my palms are sweaty. I squeeze my palms together because my dove isn't at arms reach.

"Turn around" I tell him nervously.
"Don't flatter yourself"he says in a humorous tone. I just roll my eyes and lift the dress over my head.  I felt my bare skin touch his. It feels  good the heat that is radiating from both of our bodies is indescribable.

I put on his shirt that stops at my mid thigh. The shirt smells like his musky sweet perfume I take in a deep breath as I felt it flow through my body intoxicating it.
"When you're done smelling my shirt we can go" he announces I can feel his breath on my neck.

"I told you not to look around" I huff folding my arms and turn around only to see that our faces are just inches apart. He leans in and whispers in my ear.
"Let's go" he says seductively. I gulp and nod.

Why is he like this today?
This man only makes me question myself everyday.
"Oh and by the way it suits you" he says smirking then lead the way to the dock.
Did he just compliment me?  I'm taken aback by his gesture.

He jumps in and takes a quick swim before resurfacing.
"Aren't you coming in?" He asks me.
"It looks deep" I say in fear. The water stops at his neck so imagine me I would be covered. He makes his way to where I am.
"Is it even clean?" I ask looking in the water once more.

"Yes it is now come" he stretches out his hands for me.
"I don't know" I say uncertainly.
"Do you trust me Phoebe?" He questions. I want to say yes but I'm not ready.
"It's ok if you don't. I don't care anyways" he shrugs.
"I never said that it's just-" he cuts me off.

"Then come" he's getting impatient,I finally nod and sit on the edge of the dock his big hands saddle around my waist. The shirt lifts a few inches and I grab it before it went any further. The fire ignites once again then I'm lifted without effort off the dock and placed carefully in the warm water. I gasp.

"What?" He asks and I shake my head from side to side. I haven't swam in a while though and I'm nervous. As I look upon his face a look of mischief plasters it. I felt warm water on my face a few seconds after. I laugh and splash him back until he disappears under the water.

I swirl around searching for him and start to panic when he didn't come back up.
"Brent this is not fu-" I feel something grab my legs and I scream in horror. The next thing I knew is that I'm around Brent's neck. We start to laugh like mad people.

I love his playful side and it's the first I have ever seen him laugh.
"Woah!!!"I shout. We both laugh harder then I came down. We are now face to face with each other. I smile at him but his face expression straightens studying me. I feel his hand wrap around my waist, I gasp as the other hand lifts my chin.

I know that things will go bad after this but I don't want it to stop.
I intertwine my fingers in his hair while I put the other around his shoulder. We lean inwards slowly until our lips connect like two strong magnets. I tug on his hair and he pulls my body into his even though there isn't any space left.

My tongue lingers on his bottom lip begging for entrance but he bit it letting me moan then he gave me the entrance. I can feel his tongue exploring every corner of my mouth and mine his. His mouth tastes wonderful. He shift from my mouth and I feel it missing him, the warmth he created is  now on my neck as he sucks on it I let out a low moan and he smirks against my skin. The kiss is slow at first but speeds up.

I run my hand down his chest then on his abs as I stop directly above his man. I earn a groan from him making me smile. His hand slides underneath my shirt and ends up on my back. He then went back up to my lips playing with them and I groan in frustration and he chuckles against my lips.

"B-Brent"
"Shhh" he shushes me.
"B-Brent" I call again.
"What are we?!" I ask as he continues to kiss my neck.
"I don't know Phoebe. I don't know" and he captivates my lips once more.
What are we really?!

What are they?! You know the drill so do the right😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 4.3K 58
Book 1 of From Ours To Yours Triology ABOUT THE BOOK Two strangers complete opposites of each other fall in love. But the life is not easy, non...
207K 1.5K 8
{Highest Rank - #15 Teen Fiction (8/7/2016)} {Completed - 12/9/2016} {Being Re-Published} {Currently under major editing and also a bit of re-writing...
478K 16.2K 48
[COMPLETED] Alexis was your typical everyday good girl with excellent grades, a single best friend, an annoying elder brother and a family that loved...
17.9K 1.7K 39
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...