© FOREVER MINE - SuRong

By aleiawritesss

fear of losing someone you love- thantophobia love is what you called philo kalopsia is one of the scariest t... More

hola!
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (21+)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43 (21+)
44
45
46
author's note 💞

47 (final)

248 13 4
By aleiawritesss

Years Later,

"Hareem, stop it!" Haneul warns his sister.

"Sorry, oppa!" Hareem apologizes as she continue stirring the chocolate cream.

"Hajin noona!" Hansol whines when Hajin playfully puts the cheese cream on his nose.

"Aigoo, Hansol ah" Hajin smiles at the youngest as she wipe away the cream. Hana looks at her siblings.

"Hareem unnie, can I add the chips now?" Hana sits on the stool next to Hareem and Haneul. Hareem nods her head.

Chorong walks into the kitchen and smiles as she watch her kids. Haneul is now 17, Hareem is 13, and the triplets are 11. They're all big now. Time flies so fast. Today, they're making a cake for Suho. Well, today's his birthday and Suho called last night telling that he'll be back home tonight. The kids are planning to surprise their daddy after 2 tiring months of outstation. Yes, Suho has been away for 2 months for works. He's managing a hotel in London.

"Who wants to set up the garden?" Chorong asks her children. All five of them look at Chorong.

"How about Haneul oppa and Hansol? We girls can continue to bake the cake" Hana suggests. Haneul and Hansol immediately agree and both of them run together to the backyard. "Boys, be careful!" Chorong shouts from the kitchen.

Hareem, Hajin and Hana continue to bake the cake while Chorong is busy cooking the dinner. They're going to eat Western food tonight. Chorong's phone rings. She looks at the screen and smiles. <Honey 🐰> She quickly answers the call.

"Hi, honey. Why did you suddenly call?"

"Hmm, nothing. I just missed my wife and my kids. How're you guys doing?"

Chorong smiles and bites her lips as she hear Suho's voice. This guy will never fail at flirting with her even though they're already 40.

"Are you coming home tonight?"

"Hmm I'm coming home tonight. I missed you so much, you know. Where are the kids? I missed them"

Chorong chuckles before calling her children to gather in front of her. The situation becomes chaotic with them bombarding Suho with questions about London. Chorong smiles looking at her kids taking turn asking questions before returning the phone to her.

"Are you okay? Can you think properly after being bombarded with questions?"

Suho on the other line, chuckles. "Okay, I'm okay. Wow, last time I saw them Hana doesn't seem to talk much"

Chorong chuckles. "Okay. I will hang up now. See you tonight"

"You forgot something?"

"What? Oh, I love you honey"

"I love you too, but not that one. Today.."

"I will hang up now. I love you"

Chorong giggles alone after cutting the line. She's doing it purposely. She's sure Suho is pouting now because she doesn't wish him a happy birthday. She smiles and shakes her head while imagining it. She continues to cook the dinner and helps her children with the cake and decorations.

Night,

The sky is turning navy blue, the crescent moon replaces the bright summer sun. All of them are wearing clothes according to Suho's favorite colors. The boys are wearing black leather jacket with gold printed words on the back, not to forget they're also wearing a violet shirt inside tucked in denim jeans. The girls are wearing purple dresses with ribbon decorating their small waists. Chorong wears an off shoulder purple dress with lace. All of them are wearing white sneakers from Nike. Chorong already calls Suho to inform him to wear the sneakers, violet and gold outfits tonight.

Chorong's dress

Hareem, Hajin and Hana's dress

Men's sneakers

Women's sneakers

Chorong checks the food and decorations, making sure that everything is ready. The cake is on the table. The light bulbs are decorating their backyard. The golden balloons decorating HAPPY BIRTHDAY are sticking well to the wall. Now, it's only left for them to wait for Suho. Chorong fixes the girls' hairs and the boys' jackets. They need to look good in front of Suho.

(Suho's situation)

Suho parks his car at the garage and walks upstairs. He checks his appearance on the mansion's window. He's dressed as Chorong asked him to. He looks around. Why is the house so empty? He doesn't think they go out because Chorong's car is parked in the garage as usual. Plus, today is weekend and Chorong is sometimes lazy to go out on weekends. She prefers staying at home, spending time with them.

Suho checks around and realizes that there are some lights from their backyard. He frowns, is there something happening? It's rare for Chorong to set something up when he comes back from overseas. Well, maybe because today's his birthday. Suho smiles and walks to the backyard. Suddenly,

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to daddy! Happy birthday to you!"

Suho smiles brightly as he hear the kids singing birthday song for him. He looks at Chorong and smiles at her. He opens his arms and the kids run to him, pushing him to the ground. Suho laughs as they hug each other. Chorong laughs looking at them who are casually lying down on the grass. She takes Suho's hands and pulls him up. The kids stand up too. They walk to the table, eating their dinner. Suho looks at the decorations.

"You all did this?" He asks, disbelief.

"It was mummy's idea" Hareem replies as she stuff the spaghetti into her mouth. Suho looks at Chorong. She smiles and nods her head. "That's why I hung up quickly. I'm sorry" Chorong pecks Suho's cheek. Suho smiles and hugs her.

"Thank you, love"

He pecks Chorong's lips before the kids could ever realize them being lovey dovey there. They continue to eat while talking. Hareem and Hajin keep on asking about London while Hansol and Haneul are more eager to know if Suho bought anything for them. Hana? Well, she's being herself. Introverted, quiet.

Now, it's time for them to eat the cake baked by the girls. They talk and joke around with each other, just like how a happy family would have done. They take pictures together using the camera and phones. Hana also takes few selfies with her Instax camera. They play some random games and tease each other while stuffing cake on each other's faces.

The sky is turning darker and gloomy, the weather starts to become chilly, telling them that it will rain soon. The girls clean the dishes while the boys offer to tidy the garden. They push Suho and Chorong back into their room, giving their parents some privacy. Chorong changes into her pyjama while Suho baths. She lies down on the bed, playing with her phone.

Suho walks out from the bathroom, changing into his sweatpants, not bothering to wear any shirt. He joins Chorong on the bed and pulls her into his hug. Chorong snuggles closer and rests her head on Suho's shoulder. They look at each other. Suho caresses Chorong's hair and kisses her forehead.

"I miss you" he whispers.

"I miss you too, honey" Chorong replies and giggles softly when Suho caresses her cheeks.

"I miss you a lot. You, your hair, your face, your eyes, your nose, your lips, your voice, your laughter, your kiss, your cook and even your body" Suho chuckles at his last word.

Chorong rolls her eyeballs. This guy will never grow up. She hits Suho's chest playfully. "Oh, please, Kim Junmyeon. You're 40 and we have 5 kids already" she replies. Suho smiles and kisses Chorong's cheeks. They cuddle with each other, silently. Calm, just like how they both like it.

As she rest her head on Suho's chest, Chorong thinks back of the days where she first met Suho. They used to argue a lot, even over small matters. Both have high egos, both are stoned headed. Sometimes, she feels like laughing to herself thinking back of those days. Seriously, she and Suho was forced to marry each other. They never like each other at first but now. They're happy together, loving each other. Happy with their kids. Suho caresses Chorong's hair, looking at her.

"What are you thinking about?"

Chorong smiles. "Nothing. I just think of how we first met. Funny"

Suho smiles at Chorong's words and hugs her. It's true, funny to be true. But, without that day, maybe they can't even meet. Chorong tightens the hug, looking at her husband. She pecks his lips softly before pulling away. Suho places his right hand on Chorong's cheek and kisses her lips softly. It's short, but enough to tell how much they love each other. They look at each other tenderly, smiling before kissing each other's lips softly again. They're happy now. With each other. With the presences of their handsome princes and beautiful princesses. Kim Junmyeon, Kim Chorong, Kim Haneul, Kim Hareem, Kim Hajin, Kim Hana and Kim Hansol. Everything is complete now and they could ask for nothing more. The existence of their children is enough to strengthen their love and bond for each other. The family is happy now, tomorrow and forever.

"I love you forever, Kim Chorong"

"I love you forever too, Kim Junmyeon"

"You're always mine, dear"

"I know"

TheEnd 😘💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 1.6K 20
Philophobia Phi•lo•pho•bi•a (noun) -the fear of love or falling in love
44.2K 1K 18
philophobia: fear of falling in love or being in love. [eddie x reader]
9.4K 297 19
Philophobia (n.) the fear of falling in love, or emotional attachment. "I am not a doctor they say, but maybe I can be a little help to mend that wou...
Blossom By Hyeji

Fanfiction

72 4 14
Love...it's something that could change your life. Your whole being. It could wreck you or shape you into a better person. It all depends. Choices...