My One And Only Poison (18+)...

By maliyaforlife

" I hate you " I screamed, as I sobbed ." Hate me all you want princess I don't fucking care , you belong to... More

prologue
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
( main characters )
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
author's note
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
author's note
characters
33
34
35
36
37
38
(not a chapter) pics
39
author's note
40
my one and only poison
41
author's note
42
43
44
(not a chapter)
45
46
47
48
49
50
Authors note
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Epilogue
Authors note
Authors note
Thank you🥰😘❤️

1

5.2K 96 1
By maliyaforlife

" shit" I thought as I entered my classroom. I had forgotten that Mr. garner my maths teacher said that we would be getting a test today.I might as well ditch class I didn't study nor did I remember anything he had thought for the past month.

It would be just a one time thing, I wont do this again. I thought as I gripped my bag strap and turning on my heel to my favorite spot at school,the library.

I often found myself at this place during free periods it's my go too spot . And luckily for me not many people go their ,obviously.Mrs brown the old librarian was like a mother to me even though I already had one.

Sighing I started to make my way to the library careful not to let Mr. Anderson the principal see me,who was patrolling the halls. Making my way to the library I hummed my favorite song good days by sza,I was obsessed with her songs and her.She was my favorite artists and most of my playlist were songs she made.

" I'll fucking kill you xav " I heard as a passed the chemistry lab a few blocks away from the library.

"Empty treats John you know you can't touch me I fucking own so shut the fuck up or I will do it for you " I heard someone reply.

" As I was saying before you interrupted me your sister is going to be fine , the los mentos wouldn't fucking dare hurt her they're just trying to put a face to the muerte gang " I gasped as they said that my heart pounded out of my chest I felt bile rise in my throat my hands started sweated I bolted to the library.

"Who the fuck was that " I heard as I sprinted to the library . I ran through the doors , the library quickly closing it behind me . I took a quick intake of breath there was a lump in my throat I knew if I didn't calm down now I would have a panic attack . I started doing some of the breathing exercises my doctor thought me.

Slowly I felt myself relaxing , but the fear was still there . I should probably explain why I'm running like my life depended on it,cause it does . Maybe if you don't watch the news are follow up with criminal activity in this country you wouldn't know . But muerte is spanish for death it wasn't the name that scared me so much it was the person that represented the name.

Few years ago a mysterious fire started in the local high school of Jackison villa high where 35 students were killed I know what your thinking the person that did that got life in prison. But no, the police ruled it out as an accident , you're probably wondering how that concerns me when it's the other side of the world .

my best friend's cousin was one of the students so Mia being the curios person that she is decided to conduct a investigation,I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen

" The police aren't doing anything about it vee I can't watch my mom break down in front if me every night . Plus everybody knows it's the muerte gang that did it anyway " she had said .

That was 1 year ago, the first something happened to us was when me and Mia had came home from the library where we had spent all day researching the muerte gang . We had made it home very late, we were walking home cause none of us owned a car.

I was scared out of my mind but Mia helped , she talked about my first party experience back when we were in high school. Mia was always the outgoing one that went to parties and had boyfriends . I'm more of a bookworm type of girl and the only boyfriend I ever had was my cat tommy .

As I was saying I went to that party with Mia and got super drunk and vomited on the most popular guy at school Jason hart , the star quarterback of mist grave high school , the richest guy at school well you know the rest. I had a crush on him since kindergarten when he shared is pencil with me so you would imagine my horror the next day waking up in his room.

" you hear that " Mia said distracting me from my fantasy of Jason hart, " what" I replied looking around ." It's probably nothing , let's hurry though." she replied speeding up her walking. ( they're neighbors ) when I opened the door I screamed as I saw STOP ARE YOU'LL BE NEXT I saw written on the kitchen walls written in blood I screamed again when I saw my dead cat body on the kitchen table.

After that I begged Mia to drop the case she was doing I was scared out of my mind . A few months later Mia moved away to her aunt in Canada because her mum passed away . I missed her a lot but I knew she would be safe I never got any treats after that . So you can understand my reaction to the gang name.

Yours truly
Maliyaforlife

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 986 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
89.9K 3.1K 42
"I trusted you Xavier. You said you'll never leave. You said you loved me. Like a fool I am I believed you" she said in a broken defeated voice. "Wel...
70.1K 1.9K 14
All it took was a smile for Isabella Brown's life to change forever. "Aiden please", I beg. My wrists were bleeding because of the friction of the t...
80.1K 971 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...