Adopted by Black Veil Brides...

Bởi AmethystPanda6

I am Amethyst and this is my story of love, life, and never giving in...nope just kidding this is actually my... Xem Thêm

Chapter one: Seeing Black Veil Brides
Chapter two: Black Veil Brides adopts me :)
Chapter three: Playing guitar for my new brothers
Chapter four: A bad afternoon
Chapter five: My new room
Chapter sixx: Owww
Chapter seven: To the hospital
Chapter eight: Oh Andy
Chapter ten: At the mall
Chapter eleven: An afternoon with Niall
Chapter twelve: Niall, hair bleach, and a mean Jinxx
Chapter thirteen: Cuddling
Chapter fourteen: Hit by a car
Chapter fifteen: A boring uneventful day
Author's Note
Chapter sixxteen: Louis's birthday-Part 1
Chapter seventeen: Louis's birthday-Part 2
Chapter eighteen: Christmas(Part 1) - CC's POV
Chapter nineteen: Christmas(Part 2) - Ashley's POV
Chapter twenty: My love for you was bulletproof...
Chapter twenty-one: I'm tryna be okay, I'm tryna be alright
Chapter twenty-two: Nothin's fine, I'm torn...
Chapter twenty-three: TOUR TIME!
Chapter twenty-four: Wait....someone new...agh
Chapter twenty-five: Getting to know you
Chapter twenty-sixx: They are my heart
Chapter twenty-seven: Accidents happen
Chapter twenty-eight: TOUR TIME!...Again...
Chapter twenty-nine: A new girl
Chapter thirty: Andrew Jeremy Malik
Chapter thirty-one: A Batman ring
Chapter thirty-two: A horror movie and a nightmare
Chapter thirty-three: Why Jackie?
Epilogue: One final fight for this tonight
Sequel!!!!!!!!!!
Tiny little note
Hello and Goodbye

Chapter nine: Haters, twitter, and a new car

33.8K 760 637
Bởi AmethystPanda6

When I awoke again I found myself laying in a bed with someone's arm around my waist. I look over and see the back of Andy's head he rolls over to face me and I smile at how adorable he looks in his sleep. I kiss his cheek before I go to my room and look in the giant mirror that's in the corner. Looking up and down my body and seeing that I'm wearing my BVB tank top and some black basketball shorts I see that I am covered in bruises and have a bandage around my chest. I sigh and go over to my bed and grab the pillow with my brothers on it and hug it close to me.

Laying back on my bed I grab my phone and check twitter. I notice I have about 300 new followers. Smiling to myself I decide to send out a tweet to let the lads and my followers know that I'm okay.

@AmethystSixx: Woke up this morning with @AndyBVB he looks absolutely adorable when he is asleep. well anyway I'm fine just a little sore but alive. might do a twitcam later with my brothers :)

I hit the blue tweet button and my mentions start to blow up with mentions. I read a few tweets some of them are really nice and some of them are really mean. I look at one particular tweet from a hate page called "Amethyst Biersack is an ugly bitch"

@AmethystBHaters: @AmethystSixx is such an ugly bitch. I don't know why BVB adopted her she probably just wants to use them for fame.

I read the tweet over and over again. Getting up I plug my phone into the little dock I have for it and start playing my music. Hitting shuffle the first song that comes on is What Makes You Beautiful by my lads. I turn it up just a little and go to my closet grabbing out something I haven't used in 6 months...my razor blade. I sit on my bed and start making cuts on my wrist. As WMYB ends Youth & Whisky starts playing. I sing along with it so it takes my mind off of what I'm doing to myself. After I'm done I get up and go to my bathroom to take a shower. Taking off my pajamas I step into the shower and quickly wash the blood off my wrist and wash my hair and the rest of my body.

I get out of the shower and grab my Batman towel. Wrapping the towel around my body I walk out of my bathroom into my room. I notice Jake leaning against my door smirking at me. I look down and realize I'm standing in front of my brother in a towel.

Jake chuckles and says. "Sexy look Ame."

I look at him. "Ugh Jake go away I kinda need to get dressed."

He smiles. "Okay just wanted to let you know that you have some new clothes in your closet from me and the guys then we have another surprise for you later on."

He tells me that then leaves. I run over to my door to close and lock it. After I do that I run to my closet and open it. I see that the guys got me a lot of BVB and BOTDF related clothing. I decided on a simple outfit. Grabbing out a black tee that says 'BLACK VEIL BRIDES' with the star over it, white skinnies, black and white converse, 2 BVB bracelets 1 black and 1 white, and my BVB logo winged necklace. I got dressed and grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs to see my brothers on the couch watching some show on the TV. I grab my phone out of my pocket and check the time it's just after 10:30 in the morning.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and walk over to the couch. I climb on CC's lap and kiss his cheek before I crawl over him to Andy and then kiss his cheek before moving on to the rest of my brothers. I lay on my back across Andy, Ash, and Jake's laps. Hiding my face with my arm I feel the bracelets on my arm slide a little and hiss in pain. I then feel someone start to tickle my sides. I start to laugh and pull my arm away from my face to see that Ash is tickling me.

"ASHLEY STOP THAT TICKLES!" I shout laughing.

He keeps tickling me until I roll off the 3 laps I was on. I fall to the floor and start laughing at myself. My brothers all look at me like I'm a crazy person. I just ignore them as I hear my phone start to play Up All Night which indicated that all of One Direction was calling me to FaceTime with me. I hit the green answer button as 5 very familiar faces popped up on my iPhone screen. I smiled at my 5 very goofy best friends.

I look at them as they scream "AMETHYST!!". I smile at them and wave before I set my phone down on the table and go sit on the couch with my brothers. I adjust my phone so the lads can see the 6 of us on the couch.

Zayn is the first one to speak. "Hey girlie. Vas happenin?"

I smile relieved to hear his familiar British accent. "Not much Zaynie just hanging out with my brothers."

Niall then goes next. "That's cool. Are they being nice to you?"

Andy chuckles then speaks. "Don't worry Nialler we are taking good care of her."

Niall's eyes go wide as he hears Andy use his nickname. I notice that Harry and Louis are gone.

"Hey Leeyum where did Hazza Bear and Boo Bear go?" I ask.

Liam chuckles before answering. "Probably to go make out with each other."

I laugh and clap. "So they finally got together?"

"Yeah. It's about damn time too" Zayn says.

My brothers look at me confused. I sign 'I'll tell you later' hoping that one of them understands sign language. CC nods at me showing that he understood what I said. Liam looks at his watch before looking at Nialler and Zayn. The 3 of them sigh.

"Ame it's been really nice talking to you but we have to go and get ready for a concert tonight." Zayn says.

I sigh. "Okay guys I'll talk to you later." Before I end the call I yell as loudly as I can so that Harry and Lou can hear to. "DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION HAZZA AND BOO!!" The 8 guys cover their ears then laugh before I hit the end button on my phone. Then I sigh.

"Is everything alright Ame?" Jinxx asks.

"Yeah I just miss them. Ever since they left for the X Factor I never get to talk to them anymore because of their busy schedules." I reply.

Andy gets up and wraps his arms around me giving me a hug. I smile against his chest as I feel the rest of the guys come up and join our hug. We stand there in our giant group hug while I cuddled into the warmth of my brothers. Slowly they all untangle themselves one by one. Then the 5 of them start to whisper before Andy grabs my hand and pulls me down the hallway into what looks like a recording studio. I sit down in a chair as the guys walk into the booth and they start a song I've never heard before. Andy starts out the vocals to the song. I sit and listen to the song.

"In the end, as we fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life?

In the end
As my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?

I have fought
And with flesh and blood I commanded an army
Through it all
I have given my home for a moment of glory
(I gave it all)

In the end
As we fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die.

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die

Born a saint
Though with every sin I still wanna be holy
I will live again
Who we are
Isn't how we live we are more than our bodies
If I fall I will rise back up and relive my glory

In the end
As we fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

In the end
As we fade into the night (oh whoa oh oh)
Who will tell the story of your life (oh whoa oh oh)
And who will remember your last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

Who will remember this last goodbye (oh whoa oh oh)
Cause it's the end and I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

Not afraid
I'm not afraid to die
I'm not afraid...
I'm not afraid to die!"

After they finished the song I get up and run into CC's arms and he wrapped his arms around me hugging me back. I started humming the song I just heard quietly to myself. The guys smile at me and look at me lovingly.

"Does that mean you like the song?" Andy asks.

"Hell yeah I do. What's it called?" I ask.

"In The End." Ashley replies before tapping my ass.

I do a weird little scream noise before I shout. "WHAT THE HELL ASH?!"

Andy, CC, Jake, and Jinxx look at me strangely. "Okay Ame calm down. What happened?" Jinxx asks.

"Ash. Tapped. My. Ass" I say before running upstairs to my room slamming and my door.

I layed on my bed and blasted some One Direction in my ears through the white Beats I had on my head. I was halfway through the Up All Night album before my door opened. I looked up to see Andy standing there staring at me. He walked over to me and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me downstairs and sitting me on a chair before he starts making us breakfast. I pause my music and look up at him.

"So um where are Ash, C, Jake, and Jinxxy?" I ask.

Andy chuckles. "Well Ash went out to get something, CC and Jake are up in CC's room making out," I laugh at that since C and Jake are straight, "and Jinxx is right next to you." I look to my right and sure enough Jinxx was right next to me eating a bowl of cereal with a spoon.

Seeing the spoon I jump and scream before I run and hide behind Andy. He looks down at me shaking like a leaf and sighs. Then he picks me up and sets me on the counter.

"What's wrong?" Andy asks stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"J-Jinxx h-h-has a sp-sp-spoon." I say shaking.

"Aww, love are you scared of spoons?" Jinxx asks.

I nod then notice CC behind us taking pancakes off the stove and putting them on plates for me, Andy, himself, and Jake. He hands me a plate of pancakes with a fork and a can of whipped cream. I put on a whole bunch of whipped cream before passing it to Andy who also puts a bunch on his pancakes and then puts it away. We start eating our pancakes and about 5 minutes later Ashley walks in with a smile on his face. I get up and slide Jinxx my pancakes before I walk upstairs to my room. Laying on my bed I check twitter again. I saw a bunch of tweets to me that were really nice but then I saw a tweet from that hate page again.

@AmethystBHaters: @AmethystSixx is so ugly I don't even know why @AndyBVB, @AshleyPurdy, @ccbvb, @JakePittsBVB, and @JinxxBVB even adopted her. she's just an ugly little cunt that no one will ever love.

I start crying as I heard the sound of 5 forks/plates being dropped downstairs as they probably just read that tweet. Then the sound of 5 pairs of footsteps running up the stairs. My door opens to reveal my brothers all looking at me. Andy opens his arms and I run into them and cry against his chest. He holds me and rubs my hair humming Saviour in my ear. I finish crying and look up at him.

Andy looks down at me and asks. "Would you like to see your other surprise now?" I look up at him and nod. He takes my hand and guides me downstairs before covering my eyes so I can't see.

I hear the front door open and close as we walk outside. Andy slowly uncovers my eyes and right in front of me I see a black 2012 Chevy camaro. I look around to see my brothers smiling at me.

"Is it mine?" I ask.

"Yes it is." CC replies.

I smile. "Can I drive us to the mall?"

"Sure why not." Andy says with a grin.

We all pile into my car and I get in the drivers seat. I plug in my phone and open my BVB playlist and hit shuffle. I smile as Rebel Love song starts to play and start the car singing along to it. As I sing the guys start to join me and we sing to some songs as I drive us to the mall.

Pic of Amethyst's new car on the side

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.8K 179 7
Two hundred years have passed since Blitzen became one of the legendary Eight, the team of reindeer who pull Santa's sleigh. As Christmas Eve nears...
984K 41.3K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
431K 9.1K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
630K 31.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...