Say You Love Me || Tom Hollan...

By leviackermanse

you Tom and Harrison had been best friends your whole lives. best friends sometimes fall in love. it doesn'... More

hey everyone (intro)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28

25

10.6K 191 570
By leviackermanse

[previously on.. Tom and you celebrate the last day before you are married, all the guests arrive and you prepare for the ceremony. ]

♢WEDDING DAY♢

THIRD PERSON POV>

The manor was filled with guests, decorated with flowers and drenched in beauty. An alarm broke the peaceful silence in y/n and Tom's room.

Y/n clambered out of bed groggily, but definitely more cheerful than usual, the wedding was at 1:00 and the current time was 6:30 am.

Tom slowly brought himself up and smiled at y/n, they shared a kiss and then y/n wondered off into the bathroom to freshen up. She slipped on a pair of joggers and a blue sweater, being careful not to let the necklace Tom got her get broken.

Tom also changed into some comfortable clothes, the pair walked downstairs together to share breakfast before the other guests at 9am, this was the last time she would see him until the moment she steps onto the isle.

'God, I'm so nervous.' Tom sighs as he begins to eat his toast and butter.

'Same, I can bearly walk in the heels I bought- oh, don't worry they're not very high, I won't be taller than you babe,' Y/n jokes while smirking at Tom,

'Shut up, I'm not that small,' He laughs and shakes his head.

Daniel and Alyssa walk into the large open hall and stroll over to where y/n and Tom are sat,

'Tom, please excuse us, but we need to steal your fiancée,' Alyssa says and looks at me smiling,

'Already, but-' He groans and sinks into his chair.

'No, sorry,' Daniel cuts him off and y/n stands up- Dan and Alyssa start to walk away again signalling y/n to follow. Quickly y/n kisses Tom goodbye and he throws his hands up in the air in protest but gives up and gets a cup of tea instead.

8AM♢

'Y/n, sit still! For fucks sake!' Daniel attempts to apply foundation to y/n but she dodges him everytime, he laughs but he also closes his eyes in pure pain.

'Fine, sorry,' Y/n says quietly, she sits still for a little while and then starts moving again, making Daniel miss everytime he tries to apply her makeup,

'You are literally a child, I cannot believe you are getting married.' Daniel says bluntly and pouts angrily, y/n chuckles again and then sits completely still so her friend can do her makeup.

Alyssa and Daniel are y/n's stylists, make-up artists and her Maid's Of Honour. She cannot trust anyone else for this big day.

9am

'I got to start getting ready Haz.' Tom says as he gets up from an armchair he was sat in,

'You do?' Harrison says questioningly, Tom looks at him with a serious expression,

'Yes, I do. I have many things I need to do,' He walks past Harrison and Harrison follows him,

'I have your list here; Get hair and facial, choose the perfect flowers, make sure suit is steamed, wear suit, practice vows and make everything go well,' Harrison reads from a piece of paper and Tom nods accordingly,

'Let's go, cmonnn,' Tom says and they walk upstairs towards the dress and makeup room.

10am♢

'I think.. the makeup is done?!' Daniel leans back and him and Alyssa look at y/n adoringly, y/n smiles and Daniel hands her a mirror, she lets out a low gasp and looks up at her grinning friends,

'This is so good omg.' She tilts her face from side to side and watches the highlights shimmer.

The beads on her eyes, according to Daniel, were real crystals and they wouldn't fall off for at least 24 hours. She put down the mirror and hugged her friends,

'Thankyou, so much,' y/n gushes, and Alyssa holds up a red hair brush and straighteners.

'Alright, you ready to sit back down again?' Alyssa pushes y/n's  shoulders back onto the chair and y/n actually sits still until they hear a knock at the door, Daniel walks over and opens it with his hand on his hip,

'Yes, Harrsion?' Daniel says with a blank expression,

'I'm just getting something for Tom, is that okay?' Harrison looks nervously and Dan opens the door much wider.

'Hello, H, how's Tom?' Y/n asks as Harrison, retrieves something out of the drawers in the cupboard.

'He is nervous, but he's fine. You look gorgeous by the way,' Harrison winks cockily and walks out of the room,

'He is hot,' Daniel whispers looking Harrison up and down as he walks away.

Alyssa and y/n laugh together while Alyssa slowly straightens y/n's hair before styling it.

♢12pm♢

'I got the ring, get in your suit, it's time soon.' Harrison pats Tom on the back before leaving him in privacy to change.

Tom pulls his deep black dior suit out of the wardrobe behind him, it has a completely matching shirt and tie, it was the way he wanted it, he had a bright silver Rolex on his wrist and different rings.

He adjusted the suit in the mirror- yes it was dark, but it was also James Bond style, the best syle.

Meanwhile, y/n just finished having her hair done, had been curled elegantly and then twisted in all different ways to form a gorgeous halfup-halfdown bun which framed her face.

♢1pm♢

♢WEDDING TIME♢

Behind the manor, in a lush field, there is around 50 chairs set up on some decking, along with a bright white carpet and a wooden wedding arch laced with flowers. A man softly played piano while the minister stood at the stand waiting to wed Tom and y/n.

Tom walked up nervously and Harrison stood beside him, they waited on the decking as the guests fell silent, all with smiles on their faces.

Tom adjusted his sleeves and Harrison patted him on the back, he took a deep breath and nodded.

Y/n, was just around a corner waiting to walk out, Alyssa, Daniel and her other bridesmaids in their coordinated dress stepped foward and slowly walked down the isle, Paddy carried the ring carefully and Tessa was being walked along by Harry and Sam. The came to stop where Tom was stood and waited for y/n to appear.

Y/n sighed and she walked elegantly onto the white carpet, while hooking arms with her father, the sun let her dress sparkle, the white lace traveled down her stomach and she felt the long dress following her feet. A large veil was on top of her head, it was almost as long as the dress.

Tom's eyes widened and he looked at his fiancée in awe. He waited until she stepped up to stand next to him.  The filmographer stood at the end of the isle now to capture the whole moment, Harry also went a few feet back and pulled out his camera.

'Please, present your vows.' The minister says quietly,

Tom fumbles around in his pocket desparately before realising his notes arent there. He clears his throat and wings it,

'Y/n l/n, my bestfriend, my lover, my soulmate, wow. If you had told me 10 years ago that you were going to marry me, I would be the happiest little kid on earth, and today, I'm the happiest man on earth, I am so glad that I get to spend my whole life with the most beautiful, intelligent and funny girl I know, I love you and cannot wait for the future.' Tom looks down and the floor and little bubbles of water form in y/n's eyes,

'Tom Holland, it's crazy that we are stood here today, about to get married. I feel like I've loved you forever and known you forever, you are my ride or die, my go-to. There is no one quite like you, that is why I think we are here today, because I want to spend every day with you, every night with you, and the times when your not there, don't  matter because I'll always love you.'

Y/n looked into Tom's eyes and scanned the crowd to see everyone pulling 'awww' faces.

'Let us exchange the rings, now.'

The couple follow what the priests say and slide the rings on each other's fingers, Y/n's ring interlocks perfectly with her engagement ring and Tom's fits snugly and fits right in with everything.

'Time for the important questions.' The minister says and smiles at the y/n and Tom.

Tom lookes deeply at y/n and she smiled nervously, the minister  cleared his throat and began to read,

'Tom, do you take y/n l/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forwards, for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer and in sickness and in health, do you promise to love her until death does you part?'

'I do.' Tom holds y/n's hands tightly, and y/n smiles widely,

'Y/n to you take Tom Holland to be your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day fowards, for better and for worse, for richer and for poor and in sickness and in health, do you promise to love this man until death does you part?'

'Shit- omg, I do!' Y/n laughs and squeezes Tom's hands.

'I now present you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.' The minister says and closes his big book.

Tom places his hand on y/n's waist and slowly kisses her, they hold for a moment then pull apart, a cheer errupts from the guests and the couple laugh as white confetti and flowers pour all over them.

'Today has been fucking mad, but also it's been lovely,' Y/n nods as they pose for photos, Tom replies with his arm around her waist,

'I cant even believe it's real.'

married.

husband and wife

fucking finally.

note:

one more chapter then it's epilogue who's excited 😔

also sorry i hate the marrige part of this chapter it seems so basic but ive never been to a wedding before so-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
679K 15.3K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
102K 3.9K 25
In which Severus Snape has lost both his parents, and things take a turn in his life, he creates unlikely allies, friends, communities and lovers. ^_...
1.2M 48.2K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...