Alola, amour!

By Astranoma

ON HIATUS! Serena is tired, tired of performing and contests, and decides to go on holiday to Alola for a wh... More

Info about some things.
Chapter 1 ~ I need vacation
Chapter 2 ~ The boring lesson
Chapter 3 ~ Airport and many toughts
Chapter 4 ~ Hello Alola!
Chapter 5 ~ Shopping time and new friend
Chapter 6 ~ Meeting part 1
Chapter 6.2 ~ Meeting part 2
Chapter 7 ~ I'll challenge you!
Chapter 8 ~ Sleepover!
Chapter 9 ~ Why you kissed me?
Chapter 10 ~ Meadow
Chapter 11 ~ Storm
Chapter 12 ~ Nightmare
Chapter 13 ~ Beach day!
Chapter 14 ~ Linda
Chapter 15 ~ Because I love you!
Chapter 16 ~ Calling to mothers (and few others)
Chapter 17 ~ Night date
Chapter 18 ~ Help to Altaria
Chapter 19 ~ Alola, Kanto!
Chapter 20 ~ When regions collide
Chapter 21 ~ Old friends and...
Chapter 22 ~ ...new rivals
Chapter 23 ~ Nebby
Chapter 24 ~ It's time to do some research
Chapter 25 ~ Rematch
Chapter 26 ~ Cave
Chapter 27 ~ Heart of Alola
Chapter 28 ~ But what happened to Lillie and Nebby?
Chapter 28.2 ~ But what happened to Lillie and Nebby? part 2
Chapter 29 ~ Z as Z-move
Chapter 30 ~ Ultra big problem
Chapter 31 ~ The Altar of the Sunne
Chapter 32 ~ Into the unknown
Chapter 33 ~ Different dimension
Chapter 34 ~ Mission: Save Lusamine
Chapter 35 ~ Wedding
Chapter 36 ~ Trap
Chapter 37 ~ Eevee
Chapter 37.2 ~ Eevee part 2
Chapter 38 ~ Performing x Alola = ?

Chapter 20.2 ~ When regions collide part 2

3.5K 55 32
By Astranoma

(A/N: Part two, you're welcome. And guess what is going to happen in this chapter ;)

Ash clenched his fist and exclaimed to Pikachu, "Pikachu, are you okay!?" "Pika!" exclaimed Pikachu resolutely and then Misty asked, "Hey Ash, isn't this a good fit for me?" showing something from her hairpin.

It was a Keystone.

"What! Do you have one too?!" Ash exclaimed in horror and Misty winked her eye and touched Keystone with her finger.

"My blue beauty, it's time to become an even stronger beauty!" she exclaimed, and again the familiar strips of light united Misty and Gyarados, and soon in front of them was the Mega Evolved Gyarados.

The auditorium breathed and Mega Gyarados roared. Pikachu watched it sparks crackling from its cheeks and Ash said grinning, turning his cap the other way around, "This is fun, Misty."

"It is. Gyarados, Hydro Pump!" exclaimed Misty and Gyarados again threw a huge jet of water at Pikachu.

"Pika!" exclaimed Pikachu and just and just jumped out from under when the jet of Gyarados hit one of the rocks, crushing it. However, it also caused the adjacent rocks to crush and Pikachu flew in an arc into the water.

"You can't run away! Gyarados, use Crunch!" shouted Misty and Gyarados dived into the water chasing Pikachu and Pikachu jumped out of the water onto one of the curbs and Gyarados collided with it, causing the stone to be crushed. It set out to chase Pikachu, who ran along the rock wall.

"Pikachu, Iron Tail!" shouted Ash and in the auditorium, Sophocles shouted, "But it didn't work from that position!"

However, Ash had a plan. "Pikachu, jump on Gyarados' back!" he shouted at this and when Gyarados struck Pikachu again, Pikachu jumped in the air, landed on Gyarados' back, and made Iron Tail directly on its face.

It hit and sank. Gyarados fell into the water and the auditorium breathed. "Pretty good, pretty good," Misty said, and as Gyarados tuned in to a new hit, Ash shouted at Pikachu, "Pikachu, get ready!"

"Hurricane!" Misty shouted again and Gyarados made a water tornado that covered Pikachu and prepared for a new attack. "Pikachu, Thunderbolt!" Ash shouted at Pikachu and Pikachu did as they said.

However, it didn't work and Misty said with a grin, "A combination of Hurricane and Rain Dance. No challenger in my gym has ever survived it."

However, Ash did not look desperate, on the contrary. "Thank you, Misty, for letting me know, stuff like that makes the battles great!" he exclaimed and Misty looked confused. "What do you mean?" she asked, but Ash did not answer her.

"Pikachu, can you hear me?" he asked Pikachu, who was still inside the water tornado and Pikachu exclaimed in response. "Good! Climb along Hurricane!" Ash exclaimed and everyone in the auditorium looked stunned.

"Do a Quick Attack and climb along with the electricity!" Ash shouted at Pikachu and Pikachu did as instructed. In the auditorium, Serena breathed after realizing what Ash was driving from behind and smirked.

Pikachu jumped out of the tornado and Misty breathed in astonishment. "I told you that Ash wouldn't run out of surprises," said Gary, and Alola's gang members looked amazed when Pikachu survived a challenge that seemed almost impossible.

Pikachu landed on one of the rocks and Ash said, "Pikachu, I guess it's Z-move time. Ready?" and Pikachu nodded in response.

Ash crossed his arms in the X-position and the golden symbol flashed. He made the necessary movement to activate the Z-move and shouted, "Let's go, Pikachu! Gigavolt Havoc!"

The golden symbol also flashed on top of Pikachu and Pikachu made a much larger electric discharge than without the Z-move.

It hit Gyarados and caused an explosion. As the resulting smoke and dust dissipated, Ash saw Gyarados lying fainted in the water, returning to his normal form, and at the same time, the rain clouds on the roof of the Gym evaporated.

"Gyarados is unable to battle, so the winner is Pikachu!" declared Professor Kukui and Ash raised his fists in the air as a sign of victory.

"Awesome! We did it, buddy!" he exclaimed to Pikachu and this one jumped at Ash's shoulder, shouting happily.

Meanwhile, Misty returned her Gyarados back to his Pokeball and said to it, "Gyarados, it was an amazing battle. Thank you." Then she turned to Ash and said, "You've become stronger, Ash," and Ash grinned at her. "True," he said smugly.

"But that little dense boy will always stay inside you, no matter how strong you become," Misty teased, and Serena, who had rushed to Ash from the audience, had to cover her mouth with her hand so she wouldn't have burst out laughing.

"Well, then the matches seem to be here. Isn't it time for us.." Professor Kukui began, but then Gary interrupted him.

"Not quite yet, Professor, I'd like to have one more battle with Ash," he said with a grin and Ash raised his fists as a sign of determination. "That's fine. Let's get started," he said.

                             ****
"The rules are the same as in previous battles. Begin!" Professor Kukui said acting again as a referee and Gary grinned and threw one of his Pokeballs into the air. "Blastoise, I choose you!"

A big Water-type Pokemon appeared in front of him and let out a roar-like sound. Ash smirked and picked up one of his Pokeballs.

"We haven't been battle together for a long time, but I feel like the skill is still in control. Greninja, I choose you!"

Greninja appeared in front of them and in the auditorium Serena became even more interested. Would it be possible for Ash and Greninja to do the transformation again, as in Kalos?

"Blastoise, Hydro Pump!" Gary instructed his Pokemon and this one sprayed water jets from his water cannons towards Greninja. "Dodge it and do the Water Shuriken!" Ash shouted at Greninja and this jumped into the air, dodging the Blastoise move and throwing his Water Shuriken towards it.

"Dodge it!" Gary exclaimed, but Blastoise wasn’t fast enough and the Greninja Water Shurikens hit it, causing damage.

Gary clenched his fist and Ash grinned at him. In the stands, Serena followed the match very closely and waited for Ash to do a certain thing that would surely change the direction of the battle completely. Besides, she wanted to see the expressions of others when that happened.

Mallow found Serena watching the match really focused and tapped Kiawe on the shoulder.

“Look at Serena, she’s usually not quite as interested in matches, even if Ash is the battler,” she whispered to Kiawe and this one nodded in agreement.

“Just as if she was expecting something to happen,” he said and Mallow wondered what it might be.

Meanwhile, Gary instructed Blastoise again. "Skull Bash!" he exclaimed and Blastoise plunged towards Greninja, who didn't have time to dodge, but flew on his back to the battlefield, exclaiming, "Ninja!" and as Ash pressed his hand to his fist.

We need to be stronger, he thought as Greninja got up and he felt how familiar the feeling of reunion developed between him and Greninja.

The audience breathed as Greninja covered himself like a water veil and which finally formed a giant shuriken on his back. His appearance changed slightly and in the audience Serena smiled. There, the moment she had been waiting all the time for.

The others, on the other hand, were utterly astonished. "What... what was that?" asked Kiawe, and Brock and Misty were completely stunned too. The jaws of Alola’s gang members had snapped open and at the other end of the field, Gary also seemed to be amazed. Even Professor Kukui looked stunned.

"Greninja, Aerial Ace!" Ash shouted and he felt how he saw the field from Greninja's point of view as well. Gary was still a little too amazed at Greninja's transformation, and didn't have time to give the order to Blastoise, so Greninja could easily hit it.

Greninja got to hit Blastoise and this one staggered down to the ground, but at the same time its other water cannon hit Greninja on this shoulder and at the other end of the field Ash also felt pain in his own shoulder. He gasped and pressed his other hand over his shoulder and in the stands Mallow was puzzled. "But it didn't hit him, but Greninja, so why does Ash also act like he hit him?"

"Because their minds are as if united. Ash can see the world from Ash-Greninja's point of view, and for the same reason Ash also feels the hits," Serena explained, watching her boyfriend anxiously and Mallow asked in wonder, "Ash-Greninja?"

“It’s the name our friend Bonnie gave Greninja while we were in Kalos,” Serena explained quickly and focused on the match again. Mallow tried to understand what Serena had just explained, without much success, and decided to ask Ash himself later.

                             ****
"Blastoise, Hydro Pump!" Gary exclaimed and Blastoise fired water jets at Greninja again.

"Dodge it and make a Double Team!" Ash shouted, still holding his shoulder, where there was now a throbbing pain and Greninja dodged Blastoise's move, jumped in the air, and made many copies of himself. Let's end this battle here, Ash thought and shouted, "Aerial Ace, again!"

Each copy of Greninja and the Pokemon itself also made a move and as a result Gary's Blastoise eventually fell to the ground defeated.

"Blastoise is unable to battle, so the winner is Ash and Greninja!" Professor Kukui declared and Greninja returned to his normal form.

"Yeah! We did it!" shouted Ash, holding his shoulder and raising his other fist in the air as a sign of victory.

Serena ran quickly to Ash, asking anxiously, "Ash, are you okay? Your shoulder, will it hurt?"

"A little, but it doesn't matter," Ash said with a reassuring smile to his girlfriend and Serena hugged him.

"Ash, that's what happened between you and Greninja... I've never seen anything like it!" exclaimed Brock, who had also come to them and continued, "It was like Mega Evolution, but without Mega Stone and Keystone."

"Ash, why is it called?" asked Mallow, who had also come to them, and the other Alola gang members nodded in amazement at the same.

Ash was just starting to tell when Professor Kukui interrupted him, saying, "What if we went back to the lab, you could tell us all there. At the same time, we could take care of that shoulder," and Ash nodded in response.

                               ****
When they finally got back to the lab, Ash got to explain to everyone what really happened between him and Greninja.

"It's called the Bond Phonemenom," Professor Sycamore told us about it when we were in Kalos. And Brock, you're right, it's like Mega Evolution without stones, but still, it doesn't have the same thing. It can happen when the trust between the Pokemon and the Trainer reaches a maximum. It’s a very rare phenomenon,” Ash explained, and Mallow asked, "Serena explained something that you and Greninja’s minds seem to unite. Is it true?"

"You can say that, because I can see things from Greninja's point of view, and the hits Greninja takes, I feel, too. Like this shoulder," Ash explained and raised his shoulder, which thankfully didn't ached so much anymore.

They were all silent for a moment until Gary broke the silence by saying, "Damn it, Ash. You did find a new, unfamiliar and unique Pokemon thing. You haven't made friends with the legendary Pokemon yet, have you?"

Ash scratched his neck in embarrassment and decided not to mention Squishy. Serena also decided to be quiet about it and then Professor Kukui looked at the clock and said, "We have to go if we want to get on the plane. Misty, Brock, Gary, it was nice to meet you and hopefully we'll meet again someday." And so the people of Alola said goodbye to the people of Kanto and headed for the airport.

                                ****
When the plane finally landed at Alola Airport, Ash was the first to step out of the plane, and Pikachu on his shoulder cried "Pika!" Serena came out right after Ash, and Alola's scorching heat suddenly felt repressing, especially as she was wearing the clothes she was wearing in Kalos and getting used to the much cooler air in Kanto.

They said goodbye to each other outside the airport and everyone left for their homes. Kiawe got on the back of his Charizard and set off to fly towards Akala Island and Lillie had come to pick her up in a limousine that people were staring at without shame. Mallow, Lana and Sophocles went for a walk towards their homes, and Ash, Serena, Professor Kukui and Principal Oak still remained at the airport.

Principal Oak said goodbye to them and went for a walk towards Pokemon School and Ash, Serena and Professor Kukui went from three to walk towards the professor's house.

                              ****
When they arrived at the house, Professor Kukui went inside, but Ash and Serena were still left out. They went down a nearby path down to the beach and watched again one of Alola’s beautiful sunsets.

A few Wingull flew over them and Ash drew salty sea air into his lungs and said, "You know, I love Kanto, but Alola is a pretty nice place too."

"And Kalos isn't?" said Serena supposedly disappointed, and Ash turned to look at her and said with a grin, "Of course it is, especially when you find some beautiful girls there," and Serena blushed a little and giggled. "Oh Ash," she said, and gently pressed her lips against her boyfriend's lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N: Huh, that was a lot of writing. But yeah, I hope you liked and see you again in the next chapter.)                     

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 56 10
Serena and Miette need to find a way to escape from the portal Hoopa has forced them into. How will they cooperate so that they can return to their o...
188K 2.5K 27
Serena has been in Hoenn for about half a year now. It's summer so she decides to visit Alola. The best place for a summer vacation! Who knew that h...
159K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...
95.4K 2K 76
Ash and Delia are on Alola after Mimey won tickets for their vacation... While they are on Alola, a familiar face is on Hoenn, Serena, trying her bes...