Shawmila Smut

By DirtyMila

Dirty imagines of Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes More

1. Chemistry
2. Call me daddy
3. Handcuffs
4. Blowjob
5. I need to feel you
6. Right now
7. I'm yours
8. Little black dress
9. Prove it
10. Shower time
11. She's so hot
12. Boss
13. Pleasure
14.Before the Show
15. Worth Waiting For
16. Lustful
17. Birthday
IM BACK
18. Blustery Night
19. The Lake House
20. The Creek
21. The Plan
22. A Little Tease
24. Yes Daddy
25. Econ
.

23. Trying Something New

5.8K 75 67
By DirtyMila

           Shawn wasn't too sure why he'd agreed to come and watch this film. He really had no clue what had passed through his mind, and that was all he could think about as he shifted awkwardly in the seat. It was what he could only assume at this point to be the sixth sex scene, and he rubbed his hand across his forehead.

Lewis was rubbing a hand over his face for the trillionth time, mumbling about how he really doesn't think Jessi would want him to be watching this film. Connor and Niall were having the time of their lives, cheering and making faces each time someone made a move, a ruckus kicking up between them. Sam had a red face and wide eyes, but his jaw hung open slightly as he watched the film.

"Guys.. guys I have to go. Jessi would not want me to be watching this kinda' film!" He got up, feet rapidly ascending the stairs of the empty theatre and out, and a snicker spread across the three older boys.

"Course, no, Hailee would want him to be living it. What kind of excuse was that?" Sam looked over at Niall as he spoke, and Shawn and Connor grinning in agreement.

"Nobody lives this. Look at it." Shawn huffed, a smirk on his face as he kicked his legs out into the space in front of him, propping his feet on the back of the empty chair in front of him.

"What? Shawn this is so tame." Niall scoffed, hand waving in the direction of the film as the woman moaned out, the boys' attention now all on him.

"W-What? No. People don't actually do that.. I mean, look at them!" His arms flung out towards the gigantic screen, and shifted in his seat, all three boys with eyes narrowed or eyebrows raised at him. "I mean.. I stick to like.. three key moves. I don't do this, I shouldn't be doing this, right?"

"Dude, you should definitely be doing that." Niall mumbled, cheeks flaming up as his eyes glossed over, mind clearly trailing away to Hailee. He coughed, clearing his throat and snapping back into the moment, and Connor looked between the scared boy and the flannel-wearing one.

"Uhm.. yeah. What do you mean 'three key moves'?" Connor's grin was widening as Shawn flushed, clearing his throat and scratching at his neck.

"I haven't even had sex yet and even I know you'd do that!" Sam shouted, quieting himself down and glancing around the empty theatre, biting his bottom lip and mumbling an apology as the three older boys looked at him with glares.

"Spill, Shawn. What are these three key moves, they better be good." Niall had a shit-eating grin on his face, a handful of popcorn being shoved into his mouth, kernels falling free and finding a home in the material around his neck.

"I don't want to say.. I'm kinda' doubting.. like.. everything right now." A deep sigh left his lips, and Niall began to pick the lost corns from his scarf, flicking them at him as he tried to deflect them.

"Stop it!"

"Tell us, then!" Both the brunette and the blonde prompted, high-fiving one another as they laughed, and Niall nodded along eagerly.

"Fine. But I am far too sober for this conversation. If we're doing this, I need to be-"

"Oh, my God! This is the perfect time for a circle!" Connor gasped, slapping at his friend's arms and Shawn threw his head back, a loud groan leaving his lips and Niall stood, grabbing his popcorn and drink, tucking the snack box under his arm and using his free hand to yank a confused Sam to his feet by a fistful of his jumper at his shoulder. Connor ushered them both out of the aisle, and Shawn followed along, the film long forgotten as he patted down his pockets for his keys.

He clicked open the jeep, the three arguing over who gets shotgun, while Shawn rounded the side and hopped into the driver's seat. Niall ended up winning, slurping away at his drink and fiddling with the AUX cord as he plugged it into his phone.

"Do any of you want to tell me what a 'circle' is?" Sam muttered, shoved into the side door so Connor could sit in the middle, leaning across the console.

"It's this shape, 2D, the three-dimensional equivalent is called a sphere an-" Shawn yelped as he was smacked across the back of the head, but it didn't stop the cackle that left his lips.

"I meant in the context you morons were using it!" The youngest huffed, and Connor flicked him roughly in the ear.

"Respect your elders!" His tone was chastising, but he turned back to face him, letting Sam look between them all as Shawn turned onto Niall's road. "It's where we all sit in Niall's basement in a circle and get really, really high." The two boys in the front cheered, the jeep jolting to a halt as they pulled onto the drive, all hopping out quickly as Niall fumbled to balance everything while looking for his keys. They took the back entrance, bounding down the outdoor stairs and into the basement, the eldest three hurrying around the room, pulling chairs up to a round wooden table as Niall lifted what looked to be an incredibly oversized, golden incense burner into the middle.

The three took their seats, and Shawn held his hands out for the grinder, Niall passing over the brown paper bag he held as Connor motioned towards the empty seat, Sam standing idly in the room.

"Why have I never been invited to this before?"

"Because there are only four seats, and we usually do this with Lewis, or some of the girls. You're too young to get this high, I bet you pass out first." The brunette boy unwrapped his scarf and Shawn dropped his flannel from his shoulders, unscrewing the top of the incense burner and lighting the small cones inside to cover the scent.

Following, Shawn laid out what was left of roll papers, perfectly sprinkling a collection of the slightly-sticky crushed greenery onto the papers, rolling them tightly and licking a line across the paper before twisting them at one end. He was barely finished with the first two, when Niall lit one up, taking a deep inhale and blowing the smoke into the room. Sam expected the smell to overwhelm his senses, but it was thoroughly swamped out by the heavy scent of roses coming from the golden burner in the centre of the table.

The blunt was passed around and Shawn finished the other two, leaning back in his seat as Connor passed him the roll. It was already dwindling between his fingers and he balanced it between his lips, eyes slipping closed as the smoke burned deliciously at his throat, orange twinking along the paper as it burned further and further down. "Alright, twitch, pass it to the kid, let him try it. I wanna' laugh at him before we get roofed."

The hazel-eyed boy nodded, passing a flickering stub to Sam, who took it between two shaky fingers, raising it to his lips as the older's watched on, keenly. He pursed his lips around it, inhaling deeply and his eyes widened. He tore it away from his mouth, coughing out a mouthful of smoke and hitting at his chest, loud laughs erupting around the room. Sam tried again, getting the same reaction, but he could feel the tingling in his lungs and throat, his eyes widening and muscles relaxing.

"I feel like you need to be drunk to do this." Sam grumbled, but let Connor take the dead ends from him and stub out the cig, as Niall lit up the second. They were already beginning to relax, tense shoulders slouching as tension eased away.

"God, no, Sam. That goes against the rule." Shawn mumbled, the three elders all holding a cig to their own lips, occasionally offering Sam a drag.

"There's rules to getting high and drunk, now?"

"Mh, no." Shawn held up his hand, one finger raised and the rest curled into a fist. "One rule. Only the one. You never get drunk before getting high." He nodded to the younger one, a laugh falling from his lips as he leaned back in his seat. "Beer before grass, you're on your ass. Grass before beer, you're in the clear." Shawn shrugged at the rhyme, and Sam felt like he should start writing things down, his mind spinning.

"Woah."

"Yeah, if you have a drink before you smoke, you've fucked it." Niall giggled, who had finished his blunt a while ago, and was now trying to catch the straw of his drink between his teeth, lips twisted up into a cheesy grin. Connor, who's head had lolled back, looked up, wide red eyes looking over his friends before laughing loudly.

"I think Sam's already fucked it, look at him." The youngest was giggling in his seat, staring at his feet and kicking against the table lightly. "So, spill Shawn."

"Spill what? Wait, what?" He stubbed out ends, glancing at Connor who did the same, the room filled with a hazy smoke.

"Your three key moves. We're gonna' analyze your sex life, dude."

"I don't like the sound of that." The boy sighed, dragging a hand through his brown hair and bringing his long legs up to tuck under himself, sitting criss-cross on the chair. "Our sex life is perfectly fine. Camila's happy, I'm happy. What's the deal?"

"She's not happy if you're not doing the things in that film. That wasn't even like.. porn stunts. That was just sex." Connor shook his head, and Shawn threw his head back, a loud groan falling from his lips. "Three key moves. Just tell us."

"I-I.. fuck, fine, okay." He shook his head, no idea why he bothered, but gave in, the pressure of the three looking at him forcing him to cave. "I just.. kiss her a bit, and then.. sorta.. trail my lips down her neck, while messing with her tits before.. you know.." Shawn held up two fingers, curling them a little as his friends looked.

"Okay, okay. We can work with this, a good start. Next?" Niall rolled his hands, Shawns' eyebrows furrowing as his friend spoke.

"Next? That's it. Those are the three moves."

"That- That's it?!" Connor spluttered, hands slamming on his table as he leaned forward. "You kiss her, you touch her tits, finger her and you're done. You just sleep with her? Wham, bam, thank you ma'am, and you're done? Shawn, man.." Connor hissed out through his teeth and Niall laughed, slapping at his knees as his entertainment was only heightened by the drugs in his system.

"I bet all he does is missionary too." Niall teased, his laughs cutting off as Shawn shrunk into his seat, face red and bottom lip clenched between his teeth, his friends' jaws falling slack as their joke was realized to be true. "Oh, dude, really? I feel so bad for Camila..."

"Hey! I please her! She.. finishes every single time.. I think.." He trailed off, scratching at his chin. His hazel eyes flicked between those of his friends, before letting a deep sigh leave his lips as he whined, leaning forward in his chair, elbows resting on his knees as he placed his chin on his upturned palms. "Fuck, help me out?"

~

Camila swilled the wine in her glass around, listening to it slosh as the girls chatted. The pink was rapidly draining, only a drip left in the bottom of the glass and she placed it back down on the bar, after taking the last drops from the glass, the rosé sliding down her throat, adding to the buzz of the alcohol already in her system.

Her freshly manicured hand, nails painted by Taylor herself hours prior, drummed against the wooden top of the table she was crowded around, her feet clicking against the floor as she shuffled in her heels. She reached into her bag, already regretting the decision as she pulled out her phone. Camilas' lips only formed a larger pout as the screen changed from dark to display the picture of her and Shawn, no notifications showing up, her eyes glancing at the time, just clicking over to another hour.

10:00 PM

She sighed, looking at the numbers and her attention was brought back to the word as Ariana snapped her fingers in Camilas' face eyebrows raised, along with the other girls, who were also looking at her.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Camila tucked her phone back into her bag, leaning her elbows on the table and glancing around the four of them.

"Billie was just asking for tips on covering hickies. I told her to just get a good concealer and color corrector, but she's pale so she can't put too much on without it going orange. Ariana said she finds ice helps after they finish, and Jessi was totally not helpful by simply suggesting not letting a boy suck on your neck. Way to suck the fun out of it, Jessi." Taylor teased, the brown-haired girl sticking her tongue out in response, before their attention focused back on Camila.

A cringe found her lips, her cheeks heating up slightly as she shrugged. "Well, what do you do, anything helps, at this point." Billie groaned, Camila's embarrassment only furthering. "Yours are always hidden, you do a great job!"

"That's because I don't have any.." She muttered, a sour look taking over her features as a huff left her lips. "Ever. Shawn has never given me a hickey." Ariana had a teasing smirk on her face, Taylors' jaw was basically on the floor and Billie was just looking at her with pity.

"Like.. never never?"

"Not once?"

"Seriously?"

"Nope, never." Camila popped the 'p' for emphasis, and bit her bottom lip before jutting it out. She picked up her glass, hoping for another drink before realizing it was empty. As was the bottle in the center of the table, turned upside down in the ice bucket she'd been served it in.

"Well, that sucks. Pardon the pun, because having a guy bite and lick at your neck.. It's really something." The blonde across from her spoke, and she glanced at her, eyes boring into her own as she deadpanned.

"Yeah, it's not by my choice that he doesn't. He's so.. clingy when we're out and about. He always wants to hold my hands and stuff a-"

"That boy is territorial, if I ever saw it." Ariana cut her off, the girls around the table nodding and Camila threw her hands up in exasperation.

"Exactly! Like, I really wouldn't think it be all that far fetched for some jealousy sex or some hickies, but no." Her words were grumbled out, and as she went to speak again, Taylor grabbed a waitress on her way past, mumbling an order before turning back to them all.

"I think we need shots to combat this. You, my dear, have a serious case of good-sex-withdrawal. It's written all over your face." She joked, and Camila nodded sadly, letting her face drop into her hands momentarily.

"I mean, it's not that it's not good sex, right? It's.. fine, as sex goes. I always finish, we both get there, but.. it's nothing new. It's basic, same thing each time. I don't even think we've ever changed positions. The most exciting our sex has ever been was the time I blew him on his birthday. It's just.. boring, you know?" The girls all nodded, listening intently. "What's the most exciting you've ever done, it can't just be me, right?"

"Joe once fucked me in a cell at the station after everyone had left, didn't lock the door, cuffed me, the whole shebang. We had to steal the footage to get away with it. Was real kinky, and exciting. That whole.. public, might get caught, thing. And being tied up? Hot." Taylor confessed, Camilas' jaw dropping at the idea, heat crawling up her skin as she thought about it with Shawn.

"I've done it with Lewis at the hospital. Loads of beds, he's kinda' into playing that whole doctor-patient thing. I love it when it happens." Jessi hummed, chipping in.

"Niall really likes to try mixing things up. Changing positions, bringing in toys, all that crap. He's real experimental." Camila's heart dropping as the girls all spoke up, and she bit her lip, eyes finding Ariana's.

"Connor has a thing about doing it in his car. He likes me on top, like the risk, the closeness, all of it. Whether we're parked up or even if he's driving, always gets him going." Her shoulders lifted and dropped in the shrug, and Camilas' head threw back in a groan. The sound of glasses hitting the table filled her ears, and she glanced back, Taylor handing over money for the round of shots sitting out, two being placed before her, and she nimbly took the small item between her fingers, holding it up.

"To Camila's terrible sex life, because we all need shots to deal with that trainwreck." Taylor joked, a scoff falling from Camilas' lips, but she couldn't deny the truth as laughs rang out across the table. She lifted the glass, holding her wrist out for salt before clinking her glass with theirs, licking the substance away and shooting both amounts, biting into the fruit as she winced.

A groan fell from her lips at the warmth consuming her body, however, and she bounced in her heels, dark hair flicking over her shoulder. "This is a SOS. Please, tell me what to do." The frown Camila had become accustomed to was replaced with a hopeful smile, a more fitting expression for girls night and she flagged down a hostess, requesting another round of shots before turning back to the girls, who were all already spilling advice for her.

"Have you tried a striptease?" That suggestion caught her attention, her eyebrows raising as she looked over at Billie, the other girls looking at her too, impressed looks on their faces. "What? Any kind of teasing works, really, hands all over. Niall can never keep his hands to himself for a long time when I start dancing and stripping, it always ends in something fun."

"That could work. You know what else you should do?" Camila's stare was enough to prompt Taylor to continue talking, and she took a sip from her cocktail while watching her, squirming under her scrutinizing gaze. "Start dressing sexier. Like, sweetie, you're hot. Okay? Hot. You look hot for a girl with a boyfriend, but if you wanna' drive him a little crazy you have to dress more like a girl in a bar looking for some good sex."

"I am a girl in a bar looking for some good sex, Taylor!"

"But, you don't dress like it! Look, I was there when you bought that dress, you look hot in it, why have you put on tights and a jumper?" She muttered and Camila looked down at herself, before finding her gaze again.

"What's wrong with it?"

"That dress was made to show off your legs and tits, and those tights and jumper are defeating the objective. Go take 'em off!" She waved her hands at Camila, her eyes widening.

"What? Now?"

"Yes!" All four chimed in at once, and she jumped slightly from the impact. Raising her hands up in surrender, her eyebrows furrowed as she fought through the crowds, finding the queue for the bathroom to be non-existent, and she locked the stall behind herself. It was roomier than she expected, a nice mirror hanging over the sink, clean and tidy, tasteful little accompaniments, a bathroom that surprised her for a bar. Then again, this place was Taylor's choice, she wouldn't be seen dead anywhere that didn't have good standards.

With a roll of her eyes, Camila lifted her knitted jumper over her head, folding it neatly beside herself. Unzipping the boots that sat just above her knees, she slipped them off, before wiggling the black elastic down each of her legs, folding them up into a small bundle of fabric, before slipping her feet back into her boots, zipping them up. Taking a look at herself in the mirror, she had to admit, the dress did make her butt look good and the bra she had worn was nothing special, but she could now see the appeal of wearing a push-up bra too. Her small breasts were already almost spilling from the fabric, the black lace covering them in the design was flattering, hiding just enough to be modest and leave some to the imagination, but plenty enough to tease someone who already knew what was underneath.

Turning, she almost gawked at how much longer her legs looked. They were elegant and sexy, especially with the boots brushing her thighs, and a smile formed on her face as she shook her head, laughing under her breath. "Of course, Taylor would know exactly how I should wear my clothes." She took the jumper, a new sense of confidence filling her as she walked back to the table, hoots and whistles filling the air once the girls saw her approaching, and she couldn't contain the liquor prompted giggles spilling from her lips.

"What did I miss?" Camila laughed, a new round of tequila sitting before each of them, untouched as they waited.

"We were just coming up with ideas for you. Things that drive guys crazy, you know?" Jessi nodded happily, her enthusiasm bringing Camila great entertainment, ignoring the hype she had, clearly already feeling the effects of the drinks a little stronger.

"Oh, yeah? And what did you come up with?"

"Moaning." Ariana and Billie spoke in unison, a collection of chuckles leaving all of them as they high fived across the table.

"Moaning?" Camila prompted, throwing her shot back, the girls whooping and following.

"Yeah, like.." Taylor cleared her throat, her head tilting back as she let the sound fall from her lips, followed by a little pant. "Oh, my God, baby, oh my God, mhm.." The looks she got were ignored, girls giving her glares as men looked over, eyes wide at her sounds. "You know? Try it!"

"Um.. no." Camila shot her down, and she tipped her head to the side disapprovingly. Discontent complaints rang out from the ladies at Camila's refusal, and she caved, groaning loudly and looking away from all of them, eyes zoning in on the table, picking at the threads of the jumper under her fingers. It was snatched from her, Ariana stuffing it into her purse and she opened her mouth to complain.

"No, you don't get your jumper back! It was distracting you! Focus, we're fixing your sex life!" She joked and Camila dropped her shoulders, rolling her head from side to side.

"Fine! Fine!" She took a deep breath, closing her eyes and turning to the members of the group. When her eyes opened, however, her eyebrows furrowed. "Shawn?"

"That was pathetic. There wasn't even a little bit of a moan in there." Taylor shut her down, but Camila's eyes were gazing over her shoulder at the man standing near the door, his friends piling in around him. She rounded the table, stepping out from the groups of people, his name falling from her lips again and he spun around, his eyes darting about until he found her, eyes roaming over her figure.

They stilled, pausing on her displayed tits and exposed skin of her legs, a hand reaching up to rub over his jaw before he eventually managed to drag his gaze back up to meet her own. He was soon moving, taking rapid and wide strides across the room, and he was before her within no time, his front almost pressed to hers. Camilas' jaw dropped open to speak, to ask him why he was here, but before she could, his lips had descended onto hers, tongue pushing past her open lips to tangle with her own.

A squeak left Camila, her eyes closing as his lips coaxed hers into moving with his, both of his hands finding her waist and pulling her flush up against him tightly. Her hands were pressed against his chest between them, and he dipped her backwards slightly, leaning over her as his lips dominated hers, rough and sloppy kisses being pressed to her mouth. This was the kind of kiss he'd never given her before, and she couldn't help the quiet moan that slipped from her mouth and into his, his grip on her hips tightening in response.

When he pulled away from Camila, she sighed, swallowing thickly as she tried to catch her breath, honey eyes scanning over her face until her own eyes opened, fluttering slightly to meet his.

"You've been smoking." The first words that had come to her mind had been to voice the subtle funky and familiar taste of weed that he'd spread to her mouth from his.

"And you've been drinking." His lips twisted up into a smirk as he watched her, unaccustomed to seeing her so flustered and breathless, especially because of him.

"What was that for?" Shawn still held her to him tightly, his fingers now rubbing over her skin lightly, goosebumps in their wake, a shiver moving over her body.

"I just missed you." He leaned down, his nose bumping against hers and his lips brushed her own, but when she pouted her lips, he pulled back, a wicked grin on his own lips as he watched Camila, needy and whining as she opened her eyes to look at him once again. His fingers found hers, lacing through them and pulling her away from the table, guiding her through the crowds to the same location she'd come from not half an hour before. Pushing her into one of the stalls, he locked the door behind them both, his hands pushing her up against the wooden walls as he looked down at her, Camilas' eyes widened and her body flushed under his gaze. "You didn't look like this when you left for girls night earlier."

"Taylor told me I'd look hotter without the jumper and tights." She mumbled and he hummed, toying with the ends of the dress.

"She was right. You always look hot to me, baby, but tonight, you're driving me crazy. I should be the only one looking at these tits, other guys were looking at you. At what's mine. They didn't even know, that I'm the only one who gets to fuck you, get's to see your pretty little pussy wrapped around my cock, these beautiful tits bouncing." His hands trailed up her front as he spoke, squeezing roughly at her breasts, pleasure surging her body, despite the layers of clothing. His words were filthy, sending an animalistic lust through Camila and she reached up, fingers threading into his hair as she tugged his lips down to meet hers in a wet and sloppy kiss, a groan leaving his lips at the action. He'd never spoken like this before, the fire burning in his eyes had never been present and her thighs were rubbing together in an attempt to relieve the tension building.

His hands found a place on the wall either side of Camilas' head, leaning towards her as his body practically pressed up against hers, hot breath washing over her face in steady rhythms and she found it hard to breathe. Her breath was trapped in her lungs as he looked at her, pupils blown with lust and practically black, the soft shining honey that was usually present was gone.

Camilas' lower lip was clenched beneath her teeth, and his eyes dropped from hers to follow the action, a short huff leaving his lips. The rough pads of his fingers smoothed over her skin as his palm cupped her overheated cheek, thumb coming to ease her lip from its confines, running the digit over it. "Shawn, this isn't like you."

"Hmm, you don't like it?" His eyes flickered back up to hers, gazing at her intently and her own widened, her head shaking fractionally in his grasp. Words seemed to escape her, and she gaped at him, watching as his face twisted from slightly nervous to entirely cocky. A dangerous smirk was pulling on his lips and he leaned in further, her eyes fluttering shut and resting against her skin, his doing the same, her lips brushing together with his.

"I-I like it."

"Good, because I'd quite like to try something. If that's okay with you?" Camila pushed away from the wall, her hands coming up to find his neck as her lips met his in a heated kiss. A groan fell from his mouth to hers at the contact, and he pressed further into her, his response instantaneous, lip tracing hers in an attempt to gain further entrance. She parted her lips, just barely, and the response wasn't enough for him.

Shawns' hands wrapped around her wrists, pulling them from his shoulders and pushing her back up to the wall, arms stretched high above her head as a gasp was emitted from her. His tongue slipped into her mouth, a moan spilling from her as he did so and his lips pulled up into a smile against hers, her fingers twitching in his hold, wanting to hold onto him. His mouth was rough and fervent against hers, before he finally pulled away, her panting matching his, his teeth tugging on her lower lip as he did.

"I'm the only one who gets to bite this lip. Not you, not any of the guys looking at you along the bar. Only me. Okay?" She nodded, lips parted as he watched her shake excitedly in his grasp.

"What did you want to try?" Camila whispered, the air between them hot and thick, the cheeky look on his face doing nothing to ease the growing ache between her thighs. She was familiar with this feeling, but never had it been so intense or hot, like a fire curling up her body as her skin flushed, and she wanted nothing more than to peel off her clothes and free herself of them, get the relief she needed.

"We'll get to that, princess. Just you wait." His mouth closed in towards hers again, her lips puckering but they didn't meet his. Instead, his lips found her jaw, her head tilting to the side in a surprised gasp as he sucked at her skin, wet tongue trailing along her jaw and down her throat before biting harshly at the soft skin. He soothed the patch with his lips and tongue, sucking and swirling in lines as she whimpered and moaned in his grasp.

Camilas' body was buzzing, the feeling of his mouth that she knew so well, now working at places he never had before was driving her insane and she couldn't clench her legs any tighter, a cry of desperation leaving her lips and he tore himself away from where he'd buried himself in her neck to look up at her when she made the sound. "Please, Shawn. I need you. I need you to do something. Anything!" Her words were choked out, her chest rising and falling quickly and he let his eyes run over her frame to take her in.

"God, you're already falling apart and I've barely even begun." He almost sounded surprised at the effect he was having on her, his free hand running fingers over her slowly and just barely, running from her stomach to her shoulder, brushing against her breast and her back arched into him. His trail continued up, cradling her face gently as he pressed a chaste kiss to her swollen lips. "Okay, princess, I'll do something. But you have to do something for me, okay?"

"Yes. Anything. I'll do anything, please Shawn, please just d-" his lips found hers, silencing her as she hummed happily at his touch.

"You keep these hands up here for me. And keep quiet. As much as I love hearing you begging for me, we don't want to draw too much attention to ourselves." His movements stilled and Camila lifted her head from where it rested against the wood, cracking her eyes open to look at him. His eyes were on fire with a teasing danger, a look of mischief she'd never seen before painted on his features, one eye dropping into a wink. "Yet, anyway."

His hand slid down her front, skimming across the bare skin of her thigh before slipping under her skirt and brushing across the crotch of the cotton panties she wore, a cooing leaving his lips at how wet she was. "Sha.."

"Princess, you are just soaked. I don't think you've ever been this wet. Who is this for?"

"All for you, Shawn. All for you. Nobody else gets me this wet, nobody has the same effect on me that you do. You drive me crazy." She was already breathless, a hum leaving his lips as his touch left her core, tugging her dress up to bunch around her waist prior to dropping to his knees before her. Camilas' head rocked forwards and her eyes widened, watching him stare up at her cheekily as he leaned forward, the tip of his nose pressing to her clit, the tip of his tongue dragging along her core through the material blocking his access.

She wasn't satisfied, she needed more, but it was something and her muscles eased minutely at the contact. His fingers came up, pushing her grey panties to the side before he dove in, tongue circling her entrance before pushing in slowly, a squeak leaving her lips as he did so.

His fingers found her clit, pushing against the button roughly and increasing his movements, slurping wetly at her heat and her body shuddered as he did so. She wanted to clamp her thighs together, but his head blocked her movements, a chuckle leaving his lips and vibrating against her at the attempted action. A loud moan left her lips as he did, and all his movements stopped, his touch soon pulling away from her entirely, a desperate whine leaving her lips at the loss of movement. "What did I tell you?"

"To keep quiet." Camila's words were a hushed whisper and he hummed, his finger slipping back to her clit and rubbing slowly.

"And what did you not do?"

"Keep quiet." He hummed again, pressing kissing to the skin of her thigh, biting at the top and tossing one of her legs over his shoulder. She tried to push her core back towards him, missing the newfound ecstasy that was having his tongue lapping at her hole, but he didn't let her, only leaning back further, the digit rubbing her slowing down until it was barely moving.

"I'll give you one more chance, okay, princess?" Camila sighed happily, nodding rapidly and he dove back in, two fingers slipping into her core as she clenched happily around the digits, biting her lips and swallowing down the sounds she was so desperate to release. His mouth replaced the finger on her swollen bud, sucking it between his lips roughly and a soft squeal sounded from her, adrenaline flooded her body at the thought he might stop, but he seemed to ignore it.

Camilas' stomach was tightening, her hips thrusting up weakly to meet Shawn's movements and his teeth grazed against her clit lightly, her hands flying down to his hair as she pulled at the curls, muffled whimpers leaving her lips as her nails scratched on his scalp. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, a third finger adding to the mix and stretching her walls, her body quaking with anticipation. He pulled back, his fingers working rapidly as obscene sounds filled the room.

Her heart shuffling, and he stood up slowly, his fingers never slowing as he took her chin between his thumb and forefinger, tilting her face to his as their gazes met. "Come, princess." The minute the words left his mouth her walls broke, and he met her lips in a heated kiss as a cry made its way from her lips. Her walls hugged his fingers, and he milked everything she could give, continuing until she was slumped against the walls, arousal coating his fingers when he pulled them away, a sly grin on his face.

Shawn tucked them into his mouth, licking them clean before pulling Camilas' face back to his, his tongue meeting hers as he made her taste herself on him, the action only furthering his new dominance and a layer of goosebumps rose over her skin at his newfound personality.

"You broke the rules, baby. I told you to keep your hands up. I let your moans slide, but I think you need a punishment." His words excited her, electricity jolting through her veins as he smirked at her. She could see the cogs turning behind his eyes, and he seemed to make up his mind. Licking his lips, his hands gripped at her taut waist roughly, pulling away from the wall and spinning her around.

He turned Camila in his grasp, her eyes finding his in the mirror that hung over the sink. He swept her dark hair from her shoulder, his lips trailing over the skin and biting at it, red marks that would soon blossom purple were taking place as he held at her waist, keeping her still. He looked up, eyes narrowing at the sides and one of his hands left her waist, trailing up her back until it rested between her shoulder blades, before pushing her forwards.

A yelp fell from her mouth as her hands flew out to grip at the porcelain to support herself, her hair framing her face. "Since you can't seem to keep your hands to yourself, I'll make sure they stay where I want them. You're gonna' need to hold yourself up, princess." His hands found her hips and he eased her panties down her legs, letting them sit at her knees as he widened her legs for him, a cool air washing over her dripping core. His fingers fumbled with his pants, undoing them just enough to pull his hard cock free. "This time, you can make as much noise as you want." His tip prodded at her entrance, dragging through the wetness leaking from her and soaking himself. "Tell them all who's fucking you."

He thrust forward, filling her in one swift movement and her body jolted forwards, her knuckles turning white in their grip as she tried to hold herself to the sink. A long moan left her lips as he settled within her, letting her adjust. His fingers wrapped in her hair, clearing it from her face so he could see her in the mirror, and her eyes found his over her shoulder in the reflection. He pulled back, snapping into her just as quickly and a cry left her lips, pleasure surging through her.

Camilas' walls stretched around him, fluttering and hugging his length, a grunt leaving him as he set a brutal pace, his hips snapping into hers. His hand pulled on her hair, keeping her head up and eyes locked on his, the cheeky expression doing nothing but further her joy. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room, her moans echoing loudly from the walls of the stall and he only increased his pace, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Come on, princess, tell them all whose cock is filling you up right now."

"Shawn!" Her voice was high, and he grinned, fingers slipping around her front to rub at her nub as her body jerked at the sudden stimulation, his name falling from her lips like a prayer. Her eyes were shut, her jaw dropped open as he fucked the breath straight out of her lungs, fingers holding into her with such passion that she was sure there would be fingermarks there in the morning, and the idea only thrilled her more. Her body fell forward, his arms snaking around her waist to catch her, the front of her hips met the cold surface of the porcelain sink.

Camilas' cheek met the glass of the mirror, breath fogging up the glass as his hands found the wall beside her, hips losing rhythm as he continued pounding into her rapidly. When one hand slipped down to tug down the front of her dress, her breasts spilling free and his fingers found her nipples, tugging at the hardened peaks and throwing her over the edge.

Juices splattered around Shawns' cock, a groan leaving his lips as her walls sealed around him tightly, her arousal dripping down her thighs as she screamed out his name, her hand shakily coming up to rest over his, one on the wall as he fucked her through her climax. She was seeing stars, colors exploding behind her dark eyes as she rode through the best orgasm of her life. When he pulled out of her, his hand began working over himself quickly, Camilas' head still spinning as he dragged himself to his peak.

She dropped on wobbly legs to her knees, her lips wrapping around his cock and his body twitched in surprise as he looked down at her. His hand left himself, threading through her now tangled hair and easing her burning scalp, holding her hair more gently this time as her tongue worked over him, cheeks hollowing. His seed coated her senses in hot and salty streams, and she lapped at everything he gave, swallowing around his sensitive cock as he whimpered, falling forwards in her grasp.

Camila's movements came to a stop, his cock falling from her lips with a 'pop' and he held a hand out to her, weak body pulling her to her feet. He leaned down, tugging her panties back up her slick legs and adjusting her dress, before tucking himself back into his boxers. His jeans hung open, belt still hanging from the loops.

She leaned her head on his shoulder, a dopey smile on her face as his arms wrapped around her, lips pressing soft kisses to her temple. Her hands moved between the two of them and tugged up his zipper, fastening the button and leaving the belt undone. "That was incredible." The words fell from her lips and he laughed gently, pushing her back just enough to capture her lips in a loving kiss.

"I know. I'm glad you liked it, though."

"How could I not? That was the best sex we've ever had. That was the best sex anyone has ever had, ever." Camila teased, a slight heat rising to his cheeks at her comments.

"I'm not quite done with you yet. C'mon." His fingers laced with hers, tugging her from the bathrooms, and towards the table, her friend's knowing eyes on them both. Camila navigated through the crowds, the excitement filling her veins was overwhelming, her body was hot and she wanted nothing more than to tear the clothes from her body. The cool breeze of the night sky outside did little to cool her skin, washing over her in waves and yet she still felt breathless, her heart racing in her chest.

She was dazed, and the sound of the car being unlocked from the distance snapped both of them back into focus. Glancing around herself, warm honey eyes were watching, his fingers, laced delicately with her own, tugged her quickly towards the vehicle.

Shawns' smirk was wide, and she bit her lip to suppress the sound in her throat that threatened to release, which only spurred him on more. With a jolt on her connected limbs, he sent her tumbling into his side as she stumbled over her own feet, his hands finding her waist as he held her steady.

"You look lost, sweetheart. Did I just fuck all the common sense straight outta' you?" He teased, licking over his lips and walking her backwards the last few steps, until her back met the chilled metal of the blue jeep. His nose nuzzled along her jaw before coming up to her ear, nipping lightly at it. "How are you feeling?" The words were whispered, hot breath fanning over Camilas' skin and sending shockwaves across her body, her back arching up into his chest as she finally let herself whimper into his ear, a wet kiss being placed to her cheek.

"Like I need cum again, soon. Please give me what I need, Shawn. I need it. Now." He let out a ragged breath against her clear skin, his fingers fumbling along the side of the vehicle as he nodded, cheeks flushed as he pulled back to look at her, equally as breathless as he was. He moved out from before her, opening the driver's door and hopping in quickly. Camilas' hand reached across him, tugging the lever on the side of the chair up swiftly and the leather seat groaned as it fell backwards, his body going with it, a yelp leaving his lips at the action.

Pushing herself up, she straddled his lap in the chair, pulling the door shut behind her and a groan left his lips when she rolled her hips down into his, grinding against his already semi-hard cock. His hands slipped up to find her hips as her mouth worked along his jaw, nipping and sucking at the taut skin, fingers playing with the buttons of his flannel.

"Here? Really?" He teased, trying to let out a chuckle, but it morphed into another moan as Camilas' fingers scratched across his chest through the material. She was swiftly tugging up the material of his top, pushing it over his head and discarding it to the backseat so she could kiss further down his chest, moving as far back as she could until her back was pressed against the wheel, and he propped himself up on his elbows to watch her play with his jeans and belt once again.

The windows were beginning to fog up, the heat in the car overwhelming and his steady fingers replaced her frantic and shaking ones, popping the button and tearing the zipper down. He was painfully hard against the confines of his boxers, tented and a wet patch pooling with precum. Camila snapped the elastic against him, an aggravated moan falling from his lips at the action and his eyes found hers as his glare held no strength. "Don't tease me, baby."

"You teased me." She retorted, repeating the action as a growl fell from his lips. Without warning, his hand slid along her thigh, pressing harshly to her clit through her panties, no movement, but the pressure alone so suddenly caused her to jump, a whine leaving her lips as she tried to move her hips for friction, but his digit stayed still, bringing her more longing and less pleasure, a sigh falling from her lips as she caved. "Shawn!"

He chuckled at her desperation, pulling his touch away from her entirely, before he was pushing the sodden cotton panties to the side, the fabric burning against her skin slightly as he eased two fingers through her slick folds. "What do you need, princess?"

"This." She mumbled, cupping him through his boxers and a needy moan left him at the contact, his hips bucking up into her as he nodded.

"Fuck, you got it. Whatever you want, baby." His words trailed off as he gasped, his fingers easing into her core to stretch her out as she pulled him from his boxers, the elastic pushing against his base as she pulled him out just enough to free his pulsating cock, precum once again dribbling from the swollen and pink tip. He pulled his fingers from her, sucking them into his mouth with a smirk and her fist moving over his shaft faltered at the action, her eyes widening as she looked at him.

He wiggled his hips below her, getting himself comfortable as she dragged the throbbing head to her glistening hole, teasing both of them for just a moment, before a growl left him and his hands found her hips.

"Sit your pretty little pussy on my cock before I drag you from this jeep and bend you over the hood for everyone to see." A loud moan of his name fell from her lips as she happily seated herself down onto him, a grunt leaving him as her walls clenched around him, unused to the feeling of him from this angle.

Camilas' fingernails dug crescent moon shapes into the pale skin of Shawns' chest as she felt his heart thud under her palm, beating rapidly and aggressively. Rocking her hips down, she tested how she felt, never having had any control in this situation before and she quite liked the idea of it. The fingers sitting on her hips flexed as he gripped her tightly, bunching up the material of her dress as he formed fists at the slow motions she was making.

"C'mon, princess, don't tease me." Camila grinned down at him, adjusting herself slightly until she was able to pick up more of a pace, her jaw dropping at each place he was able to tap inside of her as she rose and fell onto his dick, happily pleasing herself as he bucked up slightly to meet her motions. She was setting a steady rhythm, her hips slamming with his as each of them moved, her nails leaving scratches on his chest as they raked at his skin, his own hands pawing at her tits and ass as he encouraged her movements, the vehicle squeaking slightly as it rocked angrily in its spot.

The combined sounds of her moans were filling his ears, her name leaving his mouth in growls and grunts as he spiralled with her toward her edge, and she squealed happily as she fell forward and into his chest. Her lips found his in a wet mess of tongues as they kissed sloppy, mouths pressed together and tongues playing as they panted and whispered pleas and begs to one another.

The heat in the car was almost suffocating, the windows dripping with condensation and with one particularly hard thrust into Camila from Shawn, a scream left her, her eyes rolling back as he chuckled darkly and repeated the action. Her body was on fire, her muscles tight as her orgasm crept through, until it everything was exploding behind her eyes. She reached out, limbs shaking as she came around him hard, one of her hands smearing across the foggy window as the other ripped at the chair behind him, her body trembling above him and he cried out as her walls clamped around him.

Hot strings of cum shot from his tip, coating her walls, filling her to the brim as her eyes rolled back at the feeling, his thrusts slowing as he slowed his movements to a halt, his cock still sitting snugly inside her. "Holy shit, princess." He was breathless, a silly smile on his face as she collapsed onto his bare chest, a weak laugh left her as she kissed at his sweaty skin.

"'Holy shit' me? Holy shit, you, Shawn." Camila snuggled against him happily, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips as his hand found her hips. His cock was softening within her, and she knelt up, holding her dress, as she kneeled above him, his half-hard member slipping from her as the mixture of their two juices ran down the insides of her legs.

He let out a choked noise, and her eyes snapped up to his to see him watching fixedly as her core still clenched and unclenched at the absence, his arousal dripping from her, and his cock twitched just from the sight. With a groan, he tucked himself into his boxers, zipping up his jeans but leaving them unbuttoned and belt loose as he became preoccupied with scooping the fluids that were trailing along your quivering legs up for you to see.

"Open wide for me, baby." Camilas' jaw dropped on command, and he beamed cheekily as he pushed his fingers between her lips, her tongue swirling around his long digits to clean them as she hummed, lapping at their combined essence happily. "God, you're so perfect."

She winked at him as his fingers left hers with a 'pop', and his hand closed over her cheek, pulling her face down so he could peck at her lips gently, a smile pulling on his features as her body tried to steady its breathing. Reaching down beside his seat, she pulled on the trigger, his body coming up to meet hers as the chair returned to its normal position, their chests pressing together as he held her tightly. "So, where did all that come from?"

His cheeks flushed as he pulled away to look at Camila, jaw parting slightly and he cleared his throat, avoiding her gaze. "I just love you a lot, and I wanted to make you happy."

"I'm always happy when I'm with you, Shawn. You didn't have to go to any extra measures." She whispered, her node bumping against his as she smoothed out the skirt of her dress, reaching past him to claim his shirt from the backseat of the car from him.

"Actually.. this was incredible, and if you liked it, I would definitely like to keep it up." Shawn mumbled, tugging the fabric over his head as she giggled, letting him press a series of kisses to her cheeks and nose.

"I loved it. We can definitely keep it up, but only on one condition." He raised a brow at her, a small smirk taking over his features as he titled his head to the side in question, running a hand through his hair as he watched Camila collapse into the passenger seat beside him with a grin. "I want to go home and cuddle. I missed you, and I'm tired, and I really want some food."

"How about you stay the night at mine, and we watch Harry Potter and order pizza?"

"There's a very definite reason you have my heart, Shawn Mendes." She cupped his face, bringing his lips to hers as he hummed happily at the contact. "We should leave before everyone comes out of the bar and finds the car looking like we hot-boxed it without them."

He chuckled at her words, nodding in agreement as he fished into his pocket for his keys, pushing them into the ignition and twisting to turn the car on. Leaning forward, he wiped a large hand over the foggy windscreen, clearing the steam they had both created away, and he jumped with a curse as he caught sight of the group standing in the shine of the headlights before the car. "Oh, busted."

Camilas' brows furrowed as she looked at him, before following his gaze out of the window, a low scream leaving her lips and her hands came up to cover her face as she groaned in embarrassment. With a knock on the window, Shawn rolled it down, a coy smirk on his lips as Ariana handed him Camila's bag and jumper, the chuckles of her friends ringing in her ears, and the hoots and hollers from the boys outside sounding loud too as they congratulated Shawn.

He turned to look at her, his eyes sparkling with familiar mischief as he put the car into gear, his right hand finding her thigh as he began the drive home, excitement coursing through the both of them at their new discoveries, and what they would try next time.

--------------------

I know I've been gone for a long while but heres a lengthy update for you all <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 4K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
583K 29.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
586K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...