𝕄π•ͺ π•£π• π• π•žπ•žπ•’π•₯𝕖 π•šπ•€ 𝕒...

By icebluecamellia

San witnesses a brutal murder barely managing to stay unnoticed and get away. But he quickly notices that he... More

info
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
final chapter

chapter 36

2K 138 267
By icebluecamellia

San's POV

I didn't feel anything anymore. Was I dead?

"San" I heard Wooyoung's voice from afar but it got clearer and louder every second.
I wasn't dead... of course I wasn't.

Suddenly inhaling deeply I realized that I hadn't been breathing for a while and in an instant I shot up and bumbed my head with Wooyoung.

"Oh damn." I weakly laughed.
"Almost got killed there." I said while standing up. All the energy that I normally had was gone and I barrely managed to stay on two feet.

In that moment I remembered where I was. In the distance I could see Seonghwa and Seungmin fighting against Jisung while Felix killed all the mutants. Everything in the hall was destroyed... and blood was coloring the floor red.

"San... 48-"  Wooyoung tried to say when he helped me walk but I shut him down.
"No. I c- can't think of her now. The fight is not... over." A tear was rolling down my face and I fell on my knees unable to walk. The fight had been too much for my body. I'd need a few minutes to fully recover.

"Go help the others." I groaned and pushed the purple haired boy away.
"But-"
"Don't worry about me. I just need a minute." I explained and tried to smile. Evil San wouldn't come out for a while after this. But I could also deal with this on my own.

"Alright" Wooyoung said and ran over to Felix and helped him kill the mutants. His knifes and guns were hitting their target one after another and he moved with such perfection and elegance that it almost seemed like dancing.

However, the problem was Jisung. His wings and fast reflexes made it almost impossible to land a critical hit on him. Seonghwa shot bullet after bullet but the material of the wings didn't even show a scratch.

Seungmin multiplied his body and build a circle around Jisung with copies of himself that were all connected through their arms.

It was unbelievable.
Everyone of the copies got closer and Jisung stabbed one of them right through the chest with his spike.
However, if there is at least one Seungmin left he could just make a new copy. He'd only feel the pain.

"You should be more intelligent than that." One of the Seungmins arrogantly said and all of them kicked Jisung at the same time although only two hit their target.
Jisung jumped up and hissed in pain before rapidly turning on the spot and making his Sharp spike scratch open all the Seungmins' chest at once.

Slowly I felt the strength come back and new energy flowing through my body.

All the copies faded away and only one Seungmin was left that held a bleeding wound and whose legs started shaking.

"SEUNGMIN!" I heard Felix yell who had just finished a mutant.
But Seonghwa was faster and jumped infront of the injured boy.

I got up on my feet again.

Jisung pushed Seonghwa down on the bricks harshly and the sharp end of his arm was right above his chest.
The whole hall went silent.

"Hm, what now?" Jisung talked to himself.
"If anyone of you brats dares to come even one step closer or shoot at me, I'll kill your friend."
Shit!

"Weapons down!" Jisung yelled and no one hesitated to do as told.
"Guys, don't listen to him!" Seonghwa yelled but he shouldn't have done that.
"You're dead." Jisung whispered.

Bang

From Jisungs lips there was dripping blood when a red stain grew larger on his shirt. The bullet of a gun had hit him. The man collapsed on the floor before Seonghwa could escape and made the ravenette almost choke on blood before he quickly shoved the mutant away.

But my eyes were on another group of people that were standing on the platform where we entered the hall.

"Try me bitch."
Yeosang spat still aiming in direction of the person he had just killed.

Right behind him there was Hongjoong followed by Yunho, Mingi and Jongho.

"Guys!" I yelled when they ran down the stairs and embraced us in their hug.
"But why are you here?" Seonghwa asked and we took a little step back.
Hongjoong wrapped his arm around Wooyoung who was puzzled at first.

"We made up our mind about Wooyoung and decided to give him a second chance. But then all of you were gone and we found the name of this company on your computer along with this whole mutant data stuff. So Yeosang called his father and we immediatly made our way  here." Hongjoong told us and let go of the purple haired guy again.

"Exactly" Yeosang said. "It's not gonna take long until the police is here but holy shit it took us ages to get inside of here. Who the hell has locked this place."

"It was- Seungmin!" I remembered his injury and turned to the side to see him still bleeding in Felix arms.
"I have first aid with me!" Yunho loudly said and squated down next to Seungmin who seemed to be in a a lot of pain.

"It's nothing dangerous, guys." He weakly said and Felix nodded in our direction.
I felt a weight being lifted from my shoulders. The adrenalin from the fight wasn't gone yet.

"But seriously." Jongho spoke in disgust and pointed at all the blood and shatters in the room.
"Wtf did you do here... it's disgusting."

"Couldn't agree more." Mingi added and held his nose.
"Hey, Mingi. Come here and help me." Yunho demanded and with a sigh the redhaired boy turned away.

Hongjoong took out his phone and made a call.
"Imma tell the police everything is alright." He told Yeosang and the three of us: me, Wooyoung and him fell in a deep silence for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry." Wooyoung then suddenly said and Yeosang looked up at him in surprise.
"I'm sorry that I hurt your father."

The other boy was quiet for a second before making eye contact again
"I might never be able to fully forgive you but I'm not angry at you anymore." Yeosang assured him.
"And I'm sorry too." he added.
"For what?" Wooyoung asked in disbelieve.

"As soon as the police is here they will try to catch you and San. I'm sorry... but I told them the truth... and they also found camera footage of San as proof that he killed Jackson." Yeosangs head hung low and I could see how much he was regretting what he had done.
Wooyoung put his hand on the boys shoulder.
"It's okay, I-"

What happened next seemed so unreal and horrible at the same time that I didn't even know what happend at first. I had felt sad but relieved at the same time but suddenly everything went so fast and yet I felt like time had stopped.

A gunshot.

Wooyoung's eyes widened when he stared down at his chest.

I heard Jisungs last breath before life left his body and he dropped the gun that he had aimed at Wooyoungs heart.

And suddenly Wooyoung collapsed...

I caught him in my arms and an uncontrollable panic spread in my body. Why didn't I check if Jisung was dead. This wasn't real! This wasn't real!! THIS WASN'T REAL!!!

"W- Wooyoung." I whimpered when I pressed my hands on the growing bloodstain on his chest. I ripped his shirt appart and pressed the fabric on the whole in his chest but it didn't use anything. The bullet had hit right through his heart.

"No- N- no. This is not real." I kept whispering to myself and my hands were shaking. No one of the others was saying one word. Not even Seungmin.

"DAMN HELP ME!" I screamed at them as my voice broke but none of them moved...

"HELP ME... OH GOD... pl- please!!"

...they did it because they knew there was no way he'd survive. B- but he had to survive. W- what would I do without him?
"Wh- why? Wooyoung. Y- you promised. Y- you promised you'd not die. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!"

His face was pale and his breathing was weak.

"San. I'm sorry." he weekly whispered and coughed blood from his mouth but he didn't stop talking.

"But what should I have done after this? W- what is there to do for m- me a- after they died? Th- there is no purpose f- for me  anymore. I- I would have e- ended up in a c- cell. I- I deserve b- being arrested. I w- was going to h- hand myself over."
He coughed again.

"How could you have done this? H- how can you be so selfish?! W- we could have e- escaped from here. T- together!"
Tears were flowing in controllable streams and my hands were covered in Wooyoungs blood. He already lost so much.

"D- did you really think s- someone like me could get away? Th- thats not how i- it's supposed to be. E- everyone has t- to face th- their punishment at s- some point."

He was right with everything he said. I knew he did many bad things. I knew there was nowhere to go for him now that everybody knew his face. He was destined to be alone the day he started killing but...

"I don't give a fuck about all of that!" I whispered-yelled and carefully cupped his face in my hands.
Wooyoung weakly smiled... it wasn't a sad smile. It was a happy smile.

"L- let me go." He said.

"I won't." I cryed and pecked his lips softly.

"I'm sor-"

Wooyoung's eyes widened for a short second before they rolled back and his hand on my arm fell down.
His skin felt cold and from his mouth there was a trace of blood visible.

I felt numb.

No.

This couldn't be happening.

One minute more, only one minute.

I- I couldn't even say I love you.

I-

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Hongjoong.
"San..."

"FUCK OFF!" I yelled and pressed Wooyoung against my chest.
He couldn'd be dead.

But there was no heart beat except for my own.
Lonely beating with no one responding. It felt like being soaked into the darkness.

I wanted to die. Rip out my own heart if neccessary.

From far away I heard Hongjoong's voice. It was full and his words were unclear.

"Will he ever get over this?" He asked trying to stay strong and Seonghwa answered.

"I don't know... it'll need a lot of time."

So that was how the world was like... everyone gets what they deserve... destiny makes you suffer when you don't behave the correct way and eventually you have to pay. It was just like that. No one gets away with the things they do.
But was I really such a bad person that I'd lose my parents, only sister and the boy I loved. Was it because I wasn't human? Did nature make a mutant like me pay back for manipulating the natural rule how things work? Or because I killed? I guess I devered it... it was just like what Wooyoung said... he had accepted his destiny and died in peace.
_______________________________________

I know most of y'all won't like that Wooyoung died but please don't hate on the choice I made. It just seemed logical to me.

However, I might have destroyed your love for this story but pls read the last chapter that I'll update tomorrow. It's still important for the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.6K 35
❝Just shut up and fuck me❞ ❝Gladly❞ -°°°- What happens when a fuckboy and an 'ex fuckboy' end up becoming roommates? -°°°- Mature content πŸ’€ Top:...
374 3 9
✧ WOOSANG (main) ✧ Very highly inspired by Criminal Minds ✧ The quote of this story: "i promise,i promise, that i won't make you cry i promise, i pro...
342 33 16
Yeosang and Seonghwa hate each other... or do they? They are shoved into the same dorm together for their last semester of high school.
72.9K 3.3K 24
choi san - the intelligent, kind college student everyone wants to befriend. jung wooyoung - a wrecked boy, whose only priority in life is to have s...