Demon Slayer (scenarios and o...

By WritingBlanks

Absolutely love the anime and manga! Request closed. Characters X reader -fluff -angst - sad storiess - Pleas... More

Request Board ๐Ÿ’•
- How you meet them -
- Your personality-
- First thoughts -
- Getting along -
- Catching feelings -
- Confessing Their Love -
- Being their partner -
- when someone else flirts with you -
- When they want attention -
- Nicknames/Contact names -
- What he likes about you -
- what you like about him -
- who they're jealous of -
- Sabito catch up -
- When he gets stressed out -
- Going on dates -
- Rainy days -
- Vacation -
- When he hurts you -
- Thoughts and feeling after -
- Apologising -
- When you're on your period -
- Weird Thoughts -
- Avatar the last Airbender AU-
- What he's like in bed -
- Weird fears you two share -
- Stay away [ Muichirou] -
[ Remember me] Masachika
[ Truthful ] Tokito Twins (part 1)
[ Truthful ] Tokito Twins (part 2)
[ Accident ] Muichirou
- Misunderstanding [ Giyuu] -
- Cheated -
- Please read this -

[ Pillar X Reader] - feat. Kumeno Masachika

7.5K 79 95
By WritingBlanks

Requested by: EULSIERS

Genre: A lot of sad, a little bit of fluffy 

Plot: Y/n is the strongest and most skilful Pillar at the moment, making the Pillar really fond of her. However, in her past, she only has feelings for a specific person who had sadly died in the hands of a demon. 

===========================================================================

''Y/n-san!'' A small cheer rang from a distance, followed quickly by rushing footsteps towards her in the courtyard of the Demon Slay headquarters. Catching her attention, Y/n turned to see the Love Pillar running towards her. ''Ah, Mitsuri-chan-'' before Y/n could finish, she was immediately attacked by a bear hug. 

''How are you Y/n-san??'' The Love Pillar smiled warmly at the girl. 

It's been a year since Y/n became a pillar. Shortly after becoming one, she quickly rose up to become one of the greatest Pillar in the Demon Slayer Corps, earning the respect of her fellow demon slayers.  

''Ahh, Mitsuri! Get your hands off her!'' a shout thunder from a corner. The Wind Pillar came running towards them, his eyes pinned on the Love Pillar. As quick as light, Y/n moved in front of Mitsuri, blocking Sanemi's attack. ''Stop fooling around Shinazugawa.'' Y/n scolded. 

Sanemi and Y/n had been friends ever since Sanemi had first joined the demon slayer corps. They met when Masachika, her childhood friend, introduced Sanemi after finding him in search of random demons to kill. 

The two bonded well and became the closest of friends. Sanemi swore to always protect Y/n, even though you were stronger than him. Between their friendship, Masachika had developed a special liking for Y/n, before he left this earth, he made Sanemi promise to always protect Y/n.

''Hm.'' The Wind Pillar grumbling, crossing his arms. ''Why not we go for some food? I'll treat.'' Y/n suggested before earning bright expressions from the other two. 

''You guys going to get food?'' a small questions peeped from around the building. ''Hi, Shinobu-chan!!'' Mitsuri greeted waving her hand at the other female. The Insect Pillar slowly approached the three, greeting them with a soft smile. ''Y/n, how's your arm? The last time I checked, your wrist was injured.'' Shinobu asked, taking the girl's hand in hers, examining it. 

''It's fine Shinobu.'' Y/n assured. As the four talked, the other Pillars were, coincidently, walking at the courtyard.  ''Oh HEY Y/n-san!'' The Flame Pillar screamed as he approached the girl and patting her on the head. The other PIllars tailing after him. ''Hey guys, Y/n-san here is treating us for some food.'' the Love Pillar exclaimed, holding up Y/n's hand in hers. 

''Sweet, I'm getting hungry,'' Iguro spoke, smiling under his bandages [I'm not sure if it's a bandage or a mask...]  ''Hooray! Free food!'' Rengoku exclaimed, jumping up and down on the spot. ''That is Flamboyant! I rarely get free food.'' Uzui stated, smiling gratefully at Y/n. 

''Yes, food,'' Gyomei said as tears start to drip from his cheeks, too emotional since he's getting free food. ''Eh, Gyomei-san, don't cry.'' Y/n said, frantically waving her hands.  The Water Pillar only nodded and smiled, silently thanking Y/n for the food. ''I'm fine with anything as long if it's free Y/n.'' The Mist Pillar spot, smirking at the older girl.  Y/n stood silent, rooted to the spot. 

''There goes my wallet...'' 

================================================================================

Later that day, 

Y/n decided to go out of a walk after having such a large meal. Breathing in the cold misty night air, the girl swung her arms behind her as she walked. ''Ahh, damn you Y/n. Why did you agree to treat everyone.'' the girl yawned, walking on the stone pavement. 

Y/n had decided to put on a comfortable kimono instead of her usual demon slayer uniform that night, plus she didn't carry her blade along with her. This might be the most regrettable thing Y/n could be doing, but could you blame her? She just ate a heavy meal and her uniform was getting a little tight. 

As she strolled a small town, moonlight shone brightly down on the street, lighting her way. Suddenly, the girl felt a pang of uneasiness. The aura around her grew thick and darker as she walked. Frowning, Y/n focused her senses in her surroundings, knowing for sure that a demon was near. 

Pulling her small knife out, Y/n scanned her surroundings with her sharp (e/c) eyes, reaching of a demon. Rustling from a bush caught the girl's attention, turning her body to face it. Just her luck, a rabbit hopped out of the bush, staring at the girl all weird. 

''Oh. It's just a rabbit.'' the girl mumbled, dropping her guard slightly. Unfortunately for the girl, right when she dropped her guard, a hand gripping on her shoulders as a creepy whisper brushed against her ear. 

''Well well, what do we have here?'' 

================================================================================

Concentrating on her breathing, Y/n swiftly ducked, releasing herself from the grip before jumping up into a tree. Glancing down, Y/n's (e/c) eyes were met with a tall slim figure, it's hand gripping onto a bloody arm, definitely from a victim the demon was feeding on. 

A smirk grew on the demon's lips as his silver hair flowed against the night breeze. A small chuckled escaped the demon's lips as it raised his head, meeting the girl with its rainbow orbs. ''Upper Moon 2...'' the girl thought in shock, trying her best to focus. 

''Ah, what a pretty young girl.''  the demon cheered, clapping its hands together. Breathing, Y/n kicked herself off the tree, pushing her small blade through the demon's left eye before landing behind it. ''Wow. What a technique! You're a Pillar aren't you?'' The demon cheered, slowly regenerating his eye and turning to face the girl. 

''Shit, I shouldn't have left my blade back at home.'' the girl softly grunted, her (e/c) eyes pinned onto the demon.  ''Oh, I know! Why not I eat you.'' The demo exclaimed, taking a bite out of the arm before tossing it aside. ''I bet you'll be delicious.'' 

Without another second lost, Y/n darted herself towards the demon, forcing minor stabs into it. It would not be as effective as her blade, but it would be enough to buy some time. ''I hope some of the Pillars are coming...'' the girl prayed, trying her best to attack the demon. 

The demon only chuckled as it pulled a pair of matching fans out. ''Damn, fans really?'' Y/n cringed. Immediately, Y/n's flesh spilt, opening thin but deep cut all over her body. ''Shit...'' Y/n coughed, blood spilling from the corners of her mouth. 

================================================================================

After battling the demon, Y/n couldn't take much any longer. Without her blade, she could barely damage the demon. Tries started to well up in her eyes as warm blood oozed from her wounds. ''I'm surprised you are still alive.'' The demon chuckled, facing the girl's falling form. 

Panting, the girl desperately gasp for air, her throat sticky from her blood. Her fingers wrapped loosely around the handle of her small blade. Slowly but surely, Y/n could feel the life in her slipping away.

''Y/n!'' a loud shout erupted from the distance, right as Y/n's vision starts to blur. The sound of slashing and the spilling of blood could be heard. Y/n's body went limp, lying helplessly on the ground as her vision lost focus. 

A few minutes past, although it had felt like it was forever, Y/n was still hanging onto the last thread of life. ''Y/n!'' a faint shout could be heard before a warm feeling was wrapped around the girl. Barely opening her eyes, her (e/c) eyes were met with concerned ones. 

''Y/n stay with me.'' a cry escaped the male's lips as he desperately holds the girl in his arms. ''Sanemi...'' Y/n choked, trying to get the male's attention. ''Listen to me...''  the girl whispered, earning the attention of the Wind Pillar. 

''It's my fault here...Not yours...Please take care...of the other...Pillars for me...'' the girl stuttered, slightly coughing on her own blood. The male tightened his grip on the girl, not wanting to let her go. ''No, you can't go! You can't leave like how Masachika did!'' the Wind Pillar cried. 

Upon hearing his name, a single tear escaped Y/n's eyes before she places on a gentle smile. ''Sanemi...'' the girl smiled, cupping the male's cheek before breathing her last breath. 

================================================================================

''Y/n...'' a soft voice rang. 

The girl slowly opened her eyes, revealing her beautiful (e/c) eyes. Her surroundings were bright but gentle, the smell of clouds floated around her. ''Where am I?'' the girl thought, scanning her surroundings carefully. 

As she did, a bright figure slowly approached her, its features gradually turning clearer as it approaches her. Catching her attention, Y/n glanced at the figure, recognising it as it came closer.  ''Masachika-san...'' a soft whisper escaped. 

The boy calmly gazed at down at the girl before pulling her up to her feet. ''Y/n. I didn't expect to see you so soon.'' the boy spoke, admiring the girl's features. Y/n blushed, unsure of what to say. ''Some careless mistake of mine caused this.'' the girl shrugged. 

After standing in silence, Maachika spoke, ''This may or may not be the best time to say this but. Y/n L/n. From the first day, I've met you, I've always had eyes for you. I admire every little thing about you, from your beautiful gentle (e/c) eyes to the courage you hold against demons.'' 

The girl silently listened, wondering what he could possibly be saying.

''All I wanted to say is...I-I...I-like you Y/n...'' he mumbled, taking the girl's hands in his as his eyes fell onto the ground beneath them. Shocked by his words, Y/n's cheeks immediately turned red, flustered by the boy's words.

''To be honest...'' the girl said, averting her eyes on the ground as well. ''I really like you too Masachika-san.'' she smiled, gently gazing to his eyes. A bright smile had made it's way to the boy's lips as he processed his words. 

''Really???'' the boy questioned with excitement. The girl nodded, happy at the boy's enthusiasm. 

Without any warning, the boy swiftly swept the girl off her feet, swinging her around before gently placing his soft lips onto her pink ones. The kiss was sweet, filled with much passion and love. Y/n had never felt this blissful before. 

After pulling apart, the couple slowly fades into the light, heading towards heaven together. 

Finally, Y/n could rest. 

================================================================================

(A/n)

Ahhh, thank you @EULSIERS for requesting this one-shot!!! 

This was an interesting request to write honestly and I'm glad you had requested for this. 

I know this one-shot maybe a flop (since it is my first ever request...) so I'm so so so sorry if it didn't turn out the way you expected. I hope you could forgive me. 

Nonetheless, I hope I'll get more opportunities to write more requests in the future so I can give you guys the content you deserve! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :D

Thank youu

- WritingBlanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 420 19
Giyushino Oneshots, mostly fluff. โš ๏ธMay contain some spoilers. So read at your own risk.โš ๏ธ โ€ผ๏ธRead only if you want to. No hate please.โ€ผ๏ธ This is to...
24.7K 228 87
KNY Oneshots with all of the characters in Demon Slayer Requests: OPEN I was a hundred percent on drugs when I thought if this But you clicked so u r...
41.6K 2.2K 22
โ” โ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’๐“ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐’๐„๐„๐. โž ( kamado tanjiro x fem!reader...
195K 2.1K 31
๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ โ˜พ๏ธŽ โ€ข Will take requestsโ™ก โ€ข May contain spoilers โ€ข I do not own Demon Slayer! Credits to Koyoharu Gotouge โ€ข I...