- Rainy days -

[modern au]

Tanjiro

> Both of you would get cuddly and sweet. Both of you would get the idea of building forts out of blankets pillows and cushions. You two would tell scary stories in your blanket fort and one of you would scream whenever a thunder sounded.

> You two would just get tired and fall asleep in each other's arms in your comfy blanket fort. 

Zenitsu

> Zenitsu would get scared easily at every single lighting or thunder that flashes pass the window, thus you have to 'protect' him from any windows. What other way to distract yourself than to watch epic movies with your boyfriend. 

> You two would watch romantic comedy while cuddled up nice and comfy in bed. Hot choco share between you two, warming you from the cold.

Inosuke

> Inosuke would try and challenge the weather himself. Trying to scream louder than the thunder, which you had to shut him up or else you'll get a noise complaint from your neighbours. Thus, you and he would start baking small cute cupcakes in the kitchen, trying to pass time. 

> He liked to watch the cupcake rise in the oven while you enjoyed decorating the cupcakes (even though they would look sloppy). However, you two might end in a food fight. Even after that, you would have to fight him off since he would lick the icing off your face.

Giyuu

> When it's cold, you and Giyuu would wish to enjoy the warmth in each other's embrace, which meant cuddling. However, you two would also make ramen for each other. Something about warm soup in a cold-weather really hits the spot for you two. 

> Sometimes, you would complain that it was cold and thus Giyuu would wrap you up in blankets and hug his human burrito. You two would fall asleep just like that, with you in his arms. 

Muichirou

> The weather doesn't bother you two as much. Usually, you two would binge-watch anime or play smash with one another. 

> After watching anime or playing video games, the sound of the rain hitting against the glass window makes you drowsy. Thus, drifting off to sleep. Muichirou would smile and stare at your adorable sleeping form before carefully carrying to the bed you two shared. He would tug you in nicely before heading off to clean up the living room. After that, he would slide himself next to you and fall asleep as well. 

Genya

> You were secretly afraid of the loud thunder but tries to act tough about it. Unfortunately, Genya sees right through it. He would mock you whenever you would let out a cute scream when a thunder erupts. 

> Honestly, he understands that you are afraid and pulls you into his arms. He would pat your head, consoling you while you snuggle your face into his chest. He would stay like this for as long as the thunderstorm last. Anything for his sweet Y/n. 

Sabito

> You two don't seem affected by the storm at all and just carry out your activities normally. If anything, you love the sound of the rain and the feeling it gives you. Sabito wouldn't be afraid of the storm, it just wasn't manly.

>  You and Sabito would spend the time playing countless board games together in the living room. Drinking hot choco as you two fight over the rules of the simple and a hell of a game, Monopoly.