Love In Tales

By Helay_azad

This is a collection of short romantic stories. each one takes you to an other world, hope you like it as i w... More

HOLD ME TIGHT
( 2 )
( 3 )
( 4 )
( 5 )
( 6 )
( 7 )
( 8 )
( 9 )
(10 )
( 11 )
( 12 )
( 13 )
BONUS CHAPTER
A/N
IMPERISHABLE LOVE
// 2 //
A/N
// 3 //
clearing the questions
// 4 //
// 5 //
NOT AN UPDATE
// 6 //
// 7 //
// 8 //
CHARACTERS
// 9 //
// 10 //
// 11 //
// 12 //
// 13 //
// 14 //
BONUS CHAPTER
TOSSED AND LOST
// 2 \\
CHARACTERS
// 3 \\
// 4 \\
// 5 \\
// 6 \\
// 7 \\
// 8 \\
// 9 \\
A quick question
// 11 \\
heart broken
// 12 \\
Your Suggestions
//13\\ ( prank )
// 13 \\
EPILOGUE
YOUR DEMAND
// BONUS CHAPTER \\
[ SWAPPED FATE ]
[ CHAPTER TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THREE ]
[ CHAPTER 4 ]
[ CHAPTER 5 ]
A/N
THANK YOU!
[ CHAPTER 6 ]
[ CHAPTER 7 ]
THANK YOU
[ CHAPTER 8 ]
[ CHAPTER 9 ]
[ CHAPTER 10 ]
[ CHAPTER 11 ]
[ CHAPTER 12 ]
[ CHAPTER 13 ]
[ CHAPTER 14 ]
[ CHAPTER 15 ]
[ CHAPTER 16 ]
NEW STORY
[ CHAPTER 17 ]
[ EPILOGUE ]
BONUS CHAPTER
TEARS IN DRIZZLES
~~ CHAPTER 1~~
~~ CHAPTER 2 ~~
~~ CHAPTER 3 ~~
DARK TIME
CHAPTER FOUR
Hello
~~ CHAPTER FIVE ~~
PRAYERS
LIFE
~~~CHAPTER SIX~~~
New story
Your characters
NEW STORY
SWAPPED FATE
^^^ Mirage ^^^

// 10 \\

2.3K 173 10
By Helay_azad

The night summoned like an unquenched love, reckoning with the promise of dark desire. Desire which made the way ahead foggy and the roads, full of deceptions. The part left behind, blurred and the part ahead is uncertain. No flowery meadow to be reached.

She was not a nefelibata, she was a kalopsia.

Her meliorism was at prick and she knew it.

So much happened that it changed her life 360 degree. Never ever she expected that she would be someone's wife unbeknownst to her mother.

A cold sigh escaped her lips and she closed her eyes. The gush of cold wind was touching her face. Nahal wrapped her arms around her and felt the weather of her cocoon. But things were not the same; the weather's smell was changed. It's not welcoming her. It was pricking her skin, crawling till her spine and shuddered her.

She inhaled a deep breath but it didn't smell like home. it smelled like misty soil which she was not belonged too.

'' ناحال
تعال داخلا. الجو بارد في الخارج. ''

( Nahal

Come inside. It's cold outside.)

Nahal smiled and opened her eyes. she turned and looked at the one person who is the meaning of her existence.

Her mother.

She came inside and closed the balcony door. Making her way to her lap, she put her head on her lap and Nylah smiled at her childish behavior but deep down she knew something was wrong with her. She almost lost her sanity for not hearing about her daughter. She tried to contact her and Suraya, but nothing reached to her. She was at the verge of filing a missing complain but at the right time, she heard about her. One sad day, Suraya called her and informed her of her and Nahal busy roaming around and would be back soon. Though she had no idea, that it was not Suraya but someone whom Rayan told her to do. But that didn't help her throbbing heart. Her heart was not at ease. Nahal never did this before. She knew that her mother would be waiting for her and she would never be so irresponsible toward her mother. She had to wait and see. She contact that number again hoping to hear Nahal's voice but it couldn't reach again as it was a private number. Not long but few days passed and only she knew how she spent it. She even went to look after Suraya if someone knows her or her family so that she can contact them, but nothing came to her hand. She was losing her sanity, when one cold night, Nahal entered opening the door. Her heart stopped looking at her mother and she couldn't hold herself. Broking in her arms, she purred her pain in her tears. And on the other hand, her mother was not different. She couldn't believe her eyes. Touching her face again and again, she was sobbing too. its merely two days now but Nahal was quite. And Nylah was trying to talk to her.

Patting her head, she massaged her hair.

''نحال
ألا تعتقد أننا يجب أن نتحدث؟ "

(Nahal

Don't you think we should talk?)

Nylah coaxed to her while patting her head. Nahal stiffened and closed her eyes. she knew this would come but she was not ready for it.

Still she was in shocked as how that night Rayan left the room not glancing her much to her disbelieve. She though he would scramble her that night beneath him, but he didn't.

He left her closing the door on her face and then she didn't saw him again. That night she spend in tears and fear that he might come to her and she wouldn't be able to stop him as she was his wife and she wanted to be his wife rather than living as his mistress. But that time didn't come.

The morning rays touched her face, and she looked at her surroundings. The room was as neat and clean telling the story of its chastity. She sighed and looked at herself but frowned. She was sleeping on couch, how she came to bed and covered in duvet?

Little did she know that Rayan came back to his room but to only find his wife sleeping in a comfortable position on couch. She was sitting on ground but her head was on couch. Crouching to her level, he traced her beauty. It took a great amount of his power to not claim her. She was a sight to behold. Her curves were distracting him but one look at her face, he saw the stains. Something pricked his heart. Scooping her in his arms, he laid her down on bed but stopped on his track when she snuggled to him with a small smile on her face. Like she was dreaming. Her face was so close that his lips touched her fore head. He looked down at her. And surprised on himself.

This is what he wanted to have her beneath him but then why is he stopping himself?

He wanted her for him but he was giving her time?

His lips touched her soft lips softly and pulled back. He covered her in duvet to shield her from his eyes. and left her.

Her thoughts, ripped when the maids entered after knocking.

'' السلام عليكم سيدتي ''

( peace be upon you madam)

Nahal stiffened hearing them and she realized that now she was his wife. A prince's wife. She nodded her head and they head to closet. After awhile, they came back and stood in front of her.

'' madam, you have to choose your clothes in order to draw a bath for you.'' one of them said with a thick accent. Nahal frowned in confusion.

'' wh... what do you mean?'' she managed to uttered these words in shock.

Following from where they came, Nahal stood up and followed them. She gasped in shock to see the walking closet. There were his clothes and his necessities and then there were her clothes too. she looked at them, long maxis, Athena kaftans, tribal chiffon tiered skirts with tops, formal gowns, evening gowns, harem baggy pants with tops, royal bliss kaftans with long sleeves, jeans with sweaters and jackets veils and shawls. One thing she realized was that all were covered dress just like she used to wear unlike some parties where she would wear sleeveless or half sleeves not much revealing. Boots, sandals and flats, bags and purses. She looked at them all but then her cheeks turned crimson when she looked at the side corner of a shelf specially made for her personal stuffs. All her size that she wondered about it. she touched at a peach long maxi reaching till her ankles. It was an expensive wardroom for her. She had never spent this much on her clothes.

'' madam, your bath is ready'' Nahal was lost when the maid's voice ripped her thoughts. She cold sighed and nodded her head to her. walking inside the en suit bath room, her breath hitched at its beauty. White marble was the only color worked in it.

Everything was screaming money and one more thing she discovered was discipline.

Everything was in order and disciplined. She sighed and took a relaxing hot shower. The warm water was breaking the knots of her body. She felt relax while her heart and mind were far away to be relax. She was despaired of everything now. The drops of water were brushing her body, but they were not brushing the pain in her heart and mind. She was tricked by her fate. A greatest trick pulled by a devil.

Looking at her henna filled hands and the ring in her finger, the gates of emotions was opened by the fluid of her pain. she closed her eyes and her tears emerged with the drops of water.

Nahal Rayan Al Sharqi.

This is what she was now. A wife of a prince.

Standing in the shower chamber, the steam was making faces of her life's events.

Living with her only family, her mother. facing difficulties but they were happy.

Studying hard to be a doctor. Leaving no stone to get her aim. Enjoying her university life with her friends.

And then!

She met the Lucifer which cripple her life ups side down.

Standing in the line to be sold with her friend. Praying to be saved but then she was sold. She escaped, got herself injured. And got herself again caged in this huge mansion.

The handsome Lucifer was standing in front of her and informed her that he saved her not bought her.

She frowned on that thought.

How he saved her?

He himself kidnapped her, traded her and then he himself bought her?

Why would he do that?

He kidnapped her then why traded her and bought her?

There were things which she didn't know and for the first time she wanted to know about him. About her existence. Everything was changed now and so was sure it will never be the same after she became Nahal Rayan Al Sharqi. And she knew it will never be the same ever.

What will she do now?

Rayan was not an ordinary man but he was a prince. It was every girl's dream to marry a prince but not hers. She married the handsome prince of Yemen but............... she was pawned and stripped of her dignity and freedom.

Her life was changed in a drastic way. fear creped in her whole body thinking of her being a prince's wife and living in a Royal family now. Soon it will be official then what will she do?

She was feeling the serene brutality of the water on her body. An electronic power feeling passed through her. with each wet breath of wet, briny air she pondered on her life.

She wrapped herself in a white towel and left the bathroom. Stepping outside, she walked to walk in closet and looked at the dress the maids hanged for her. touching the fabric, she sighed.

Everything was expansive. But it was not what she wanted.

She looked at the gigantic mirror. The bruises on her arms faded away now. She touched the bruises, how many more she will get?

These would fade away but the bruises on her mind and heart will never.

Rayan entered his room; he found it clean and no trace of Nahal. Maids have told him of her getting ready. Getting inside the walk in closet, he changed his clothes to casual ones. consisting of a leather jacket, black booth cut pant and a hat kneaded hat. A satisfied sighed escaped his lips when he heard the door of en suit being opened and she graced him with her enchanted beauty. Her milky skin was wrapped in white towel and her wet hairs were cascaded down her back. The waters on her neck and arms were like dews of fresh morning.

Her slender figure was wrapped in white towel. The drops of water traveling down her nape to be absorbed in the towel. Her slim legs were so soft looking that he wanted to feel her skin.

She was a girl wrap in a towel looking so compatible. On one hand she appeared like damsel. And on the other he could unwrap it very smoothly. And enclose her for himself. His Adam's apple bobbed and his lions were thrashing to be free from its reign. She was bringing a complex role of vesper and exciting combination enigmatic and seductive beauty. Unknowingly she was stripping away her own illusion for him. And that was as seductive a thing as any woman could do to him. his palms sweat and he felt the need to catch a breath but Lucifer had his plans as her scent invaded his nostrils dazing his mind. Clouds of want and desire hazed his mind. She stood in front to mirror still unbeknownst of his presence. Her eyes were stuck to her form and his eyes were stuck to her shape. She pulled her wet her to her left shoulder before applying lotion to her body. And Rayan had it enough.

He walked to her and turned her by her waist and pushed her up against the wall. Nahal gasped in shock and his sudden attack. Her eyes wide like saucers and her body shivered with the close proximity. But she was shocked to see him in casual for the first time. Though he was looking handsome but her mind was clouded with fear now

. She got lost in the rush of blood to her head when he pressed himself to her wet body. His lustful eyes ranked up and down her body. A storm was brewing in side him and threading to come out and he knew if he let it come out, then she would be cripple. Nahal swallowed through her dry throat. she was wearing nothing but a towel. She wanted nothing but to be swallowed by the earth. Her chest was heaving and she struggled to free her wrist from his tight grip but his eyes landed on her eyes. he searched her eyes. looking whatever he was looking for, she hoped he found it and leave her. but his head dipped in her neck and her breath stopped. Rayan kissed her neck but his lips were not stopping as it traveled to her jaw. She gasped and thrashed again.

'' you are so beautiful baby'' he seductively whispered in her ear making her shiver. Now she was fearing him. She was feeling vulnerable in front of him.

'' and so cruel'' he paused and dipped his head in her hair to smell her more. '' you don't know that how I am controlling myself from making you mine. It's a struggle inside me. you are burning me.'' Nahal tried to push him again but he pulled her more to him and captured her lips in a furious kiss. Torturing her for good few minutes. Nahal was feeling violated and she was feeling the pain he was giving her. his hands hold her towel on her waist and she thrashed again.

'' your thrashing is giving me a good view baby'' he purred to her and she snapped her eyes at him. He was right. If she thrashed more than the towel will drop to her feet. Tears pricked in her eyes as she realized the corporeality of her situation. Rayan looked at her helplessness and smirked. The towel was dropping and he could see the line of her cleavage. Nahal was beyond embarrassed now. She turned her face from him and a sob escaped her lips. Rayan bend down and kissed her collarbone. She gasped and clenched her fist so tight that her nails were pressing in her flesh.

'' pl............please leave m......... me'' she pleaded with a broken voice.

''I don't think that is a good idea. I really want to feel you. Feel your hairs, your neck, your arms on you...'' his hands were moving from her hair to her neck and down to her arms but he paused when he heard her whimper. His eyes landed on her whose face was turned from him. Eyes shut close and lips trembling. Tears were streaming down her face. She was shivering and looking vulnerable that something pricked in his heart unbeknownst to him. He left her and she slid down the wall. Clutching her towel and wrapping her arms around herself, hiding her face in her knees, she cried her heart out. Rayan clenched his jaw and turned his back to her. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes.

'' why I am feeling like this?''

Ranking his hands in his hairs, he heard her sob and gnashed his teeth together.

'' you have flight in next one hour, get ready. '' Nahal heard his voice and snapped her head to him but he was gone before she could ask him something.

'' ناحال
كيف حصلت على هذه الحناء؟

(Nahal!

How did you get this henna?)

And she stiffened hearing that. Nahal had hid her ring but her henna was fresh and his initials in it. she froze and fist her hands tightly.

"إنها ..... أم فعلت ذلك يا أمي"

(its..... um i just did it mom)

Nahal managed to say but she could tell that her mother was restless about her. she was observing her since two days now and it was hard for Nahal now.

نحال
اين كنت؟
لم تكن غير مسؤول على الإطلاق من قبل ولكن هذه المرة شككت في ثقتي بك. ألم تتحدث عن إبلاغ والدتي عن حالتي الصحية؟
اين كنت؟
كنت أفقد عقلي عنك وقالت سورايا أن كلاكما كانا يدوران حولك وسوف تبلغني؟
وعندما دعوت لك مرة أخرى ثم لماذا كان هذا العدد لا يمكن الوصول إليها؟
قل لي من فضلك أميرة ما هو؟
أنت طيب يا حبيبتي؟

(Nahal

where have you been?

you have never been so irresponsible before but this time you questioned my trust on you. didnt you tought about informing my mother about my well being?

where have you been?

i was losing my mind about you and Suraya said that you both were roaming around and you will inform me?

And when i called you again then why that number was not reachable?

Tell me please princess what is it?

Are you ok my love?)

Her voice was octave raised but then softened looking at her only child who was looking at her lap all this time. And she knew something was wrong with her child.

Nahal closed her eyes and sat straight. She knew it will come to her anyway and it must be Rayan to made a story for her mother.

Taking a deep breath, she controlled her beating heart. She knew that whatever she was about to say would break her mother beyond repair but she had to do it.

Nahal knew that she cannot stay here longer, he will come and take her and situation will get worse and to prevent that she had to reveal the truth.

She turned and looked at her mother who was eagerly waiting for her. Her mind and heart had an internal conflict of whether to tell her or not but she had no choice. If not now then she might find it in a brutal way.

'' أمي
انا متزوجة. '

( mom

I am married.)

Broken!

Their hearts were broken and the planted seed in its cracks while praying for the rain. Their heart broke and their boats were burned; nothing mattered any more.

Either it was the end of their happiness or the beginning of their destruction.

Nahal could not swallow greedily the bitter lie where her mother was fluttered but her well being. But she wanted to make her sip the bitter reality

'' ناحال ''

The shocked whisper of her mother and her broken face, told Nahal how much she had broke her. Broke the woman who gathered herself for her child and she broke her beyond repair. Her heart bleeded seeing her mother gasping the reality.

'' I want to see you suffer Rayan and if that happens, I wouldn't be swell.''

Her every fiber was cursing him with hate and rage.

Bitter hot tears pricked her eyes looking at her mother panting while still looking at Nahal.

.................................................

A lot is yet to come but not what you guess expecting about it.

It will be shocking.

For that keep reading and keep guessing at the same time be save and do pray.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 57 27
♡ Weekly Chapter Releases ♡ My wedding day. The happiest day of my life, right? Wrong. I made it this far so why is it so hard to force these words o...
24.1K 107 13
**Please note that my short stories contain explicit content** Therefore, if you are not a fan of dark encounters between people in unusual situation...
1.1M 24.6K 43
"I am pregnant, " I say looking into his eyes intensely but his face is emotionless. "what? " he asks stunned, he paces around for a few minutes "I...