Shin Soukoku One-shots

By kfpl__

Guys this book is dedicated to my favorite ship ever (aka Shin Soukoku aka Akuatsu)! Anyways, I don't own th... More

Akutagawa•Atsushi: Drunk Confessions
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Saving Me
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Jealousy
Akutagawa•Atsushi: One Night Stand
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Sayonara, Atsushi...
Akutagawa•Atsushi: "It's Fluffy!"
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Late Night Drives
Filler
Announcement
Ranpo•Kunikida: Midnight Baths
Ranpo•Kunikida: Perfect
Ranpo•Kunikida: We Love You, Edogawa Ranpo
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Stress Relieve
Ada•Pm: On Crack
Announcement Vol. 2
Dazai•Chuuya: "Happy Birthday, Dazai"
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Overprotectiveness
Akutagawa•Atsushi: Faith

Akutagawa•Atsushi: Those Summer Days

40.5K 643 4.8K
By kfpl__

Okay guys this may turn into a lemon one, I don't know I'll see as the story goes on. So yeah I'll put a warning before and after the lemon(~~~)if it ends up being a lemon.

Atsushi POV

Summer had come and honestly, this was hell! The temperature wouldn't fall under 39°C, there was no wind but thankfully no humidity as well.

We were currently at the agency doing nothing as we enjoyed the coolness the A/C was offering.

"Okay I can't take it anymore!" I heard Yosano-san's voice as she took of her shirt and shorts leaving her in her underwear.

"I will agree with my girlfriend" said Kyouka-chan and she took of her Kimono leaving her in her underwear as well.

"It shouldn't be legal to be this hot!" yelled Tanizaki's sister and she stripped as well.

"Girls, we get it it's hot, but please refrain from striping. You don't see us in here in our boxers" Kunikida said sighing.

Just then the door opened with a loud bang making us all jump from our seats. There stood Akutagawa and Chuuya.

"Our A/C is broken so we're staying here till it's replaced" said Chuuya and he walked towards Dazai, sitting sideways in his lap.

"Hey babe" I heard Aku's voice from beside me. I looked at him and smiled.
"Hey love" I said kissing him on the lips. He pulled away and picked me up, sitting down on my chair and sitting me on top of him. He muzzled his face on the crook of my neck and snaked his arms around my waist. I smiled and leant on his shoulder. Even with the high temperature he was always so cool.

"Guys get a room" said Dazai smirking. "We don't wanna see live porn in here"

"Said the man that has his boyfriend in his lap giving him hickeys all over his neck. You should be the one to take that room." I scoffed.

"For once in my life I will agree with him." Chuuya said and got up, grabbing Dazai's hand and walking out of the room.

"Guys, me and Kyouka-chan are leaving too. The OR is much cooler than in here" I hummed in response and the door closed.

"Hey Atsushi?" I heard Aku's voice in my neck.
"What is it?" I answered trying not to shiver as Aku's breath hit my neck.
"Wanna go grab an ice treat then crush at my place?" he said almost childishly
"Actually, I have popsicles at mine. Wanna go there?" I proposed.
"Yes!" he said as he took his head of my neck and put me down.

"Okay guys we are leaving as well. Good luck" said Aku at the few people that stayed behind then we left.

The air outside was even worse, the sun was at its peak and the asphalt was burning hot, you could feel it even through your shoes. Thankfully my apartment was a three-minute walk from the agency so we got there in no time.

I closed the door and immediately turned on the A/C as Aku flopped on the couch. I went to the kitchen and got the popsicles.

"Aku? What flavor popsicle do you want?"
"What are the options?"
"Strawberry, watermelon, blueberry, pineapple and lemon"
"Hm, get me a blueberry one"
"Okay!"

I got a blueberry one for him and a strawberry one for me.

I handed it to him and we started eating in silence.

"Hey, Atsushi?"
"What?" I looked at him. He didn't say anything he just took the popsicle and swallowed it whole. My eyes widened as he took it out with a pop.
"It tastes nice" he said smirking.
"Hm, someone's horny I see"
"Yeah and the temperature doesn't help at all."

I smirked and sat my popsicle down, crawling towards him on the couch and kissing him. I set him popsicle down as well, as I sat on his lap and threaded my fingers through his hair.

~~~lemon, read at your own risk~~~

The kiss got more heated as I started taking his shirt off and trailing my hands down his torso. He groaned and I started grinding on him making him grunt again and throw his head back. I leaned down and started leaving butterfly kisses all around his neck, avoiding his sweet spot by a little on purpose.

"Ngh, stop teasing me Atsushi" he begged and I smirked, going to his sweet spot and sucking on it, grazing my teeth every few times making him gasp.

After I left a nice hickey there for everyone to see, I went down his torso, kissing and biting his nipples as I fumbled with his pants. I took them of with the boxers making his member spring free.

I smirked up at him and grabbed him pumping him a few times before lightly kissing the tip.

"Beg for it" I breathed on his member
"P-please Atsushi, I n-need this so bad"
"Since you asked nicely"

I gave his a member a lazy lick then quickly took it all in my mouth, deep-throating him.

"AH FUCK!" he yelled as I started sucking hard and bobbing my head as I looked up at him. He was a moaning mess, moaning and groaning as he started breathing heavier.

"Atsushi I-I'm going-" he couldn't finish his sentence as I went up to the tip and sucked hard, as I played with his balls.

"Aaahhh, ah..... Ngh Atsushi I'm cuming!"

Suddenly I felt my mouth fill with his white liquid. I swallowed it all then got up. I went up to him and kissed him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked with a smile.
"Amazing. But now, it's my turn"

Before I could even comprehend what was happening he had me pinned on the couch and he was already in front of me, taking of my pants. Lust took over my mind. I looked down as he took me full in his mouth. He didn't do anything he just stayed there.

"Aku, please move" I groaned and my head fell back. He obliged and started bobbing his head up and down making me see white as I threw my head back and groaned. The pleasure started building up and I could feel that familiar knot in my stomach wanting to come undone.

"A-Aku, I'm close" I moaned and furrowed my eyebrows together. And just as I was about to climax he pulled away.

"Why did you do that?!"
"We will cum together"

He pulled me on the edge of the couch lining himself up with me.

"Are you ready?"
"It's not the first time we have sex just put it in already" I whined and in one smooth thrust he entered me. I gasped as I closed my eyes and adjusted on his size.
"Damn we've fucked so many times and you're still tight"
"Sh-shut up" I groaned and then moaned.
"Please move!"

He smirked then started pounding into me making me stars.

"Aah aah aah aah f-faster!"
"Call me daddy and I'll give you what you want"
"Aaaah d-d-daddy"
"Louder!"
"Daddy!"
"Louder!"
"DADDY!"

He smirked then as if it has possible he started thrusting even faster into me, hitting my prostate continuously.

"Fuck right there keep hitting that spot!" I begged making Aku hit that spot every time harder and harder.

Right now I couldn't say anything. Instead of moans, screams of pleasure left my mouth as he fucked the life out of me. Just as I thought that it couldn't get any better Aku grabbed my member and started pumping it at the pace he was thrusting into me. My eyes rolled back and I couldn't think anything at that moment.

"Daddy! I'm coming!"
"Oh yeah come for me I'm right behind you"

A few more thrusts and then I climaxed. My eyes rolled back and all I could see was white, as the orgasm overtook me and I cried out as I came all over our chests and he came deep inside of me with a grunt.

I came down from my high and slumped on the couch. Akutagawa pulled out of me making me whine. He crawled up to me and hugged me as he kissed my temple, not bothering to get covered.

~~~okay now it's safe to read :)~~~

"How are you feeling?" he asked concerned.
"Amazing" I said with a lazy smile.
"Are you sure? I think that I went a little rougher on you today"
"Oh no, it's fine, besides you know me, I like it rough"
"Yeah you do"
"At least we're not hot any more"

I looked out the window and see that the sun had almost set.

"How many hours have we been fucking? It's almost sunset" I laughed.
"Yeah, we lose track of time when we fuck I guess"

I started getting sleepy and my eyes got droopy. Aku noticed it and kissed my forehead as he caressed my head.

"Sleep tight my love"
"I love you Aku"
"Love you too Atsushi" and those were the last words that I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

So, it did turn out lemon.

GOMEN'NASAI! I know it's only the fifth chapter but I couldn't help myself! This idea came to me yesterday when I saw the fanart above and I couldn't hold it in anymore I just had to write it.

If you're uncomfortable with it that's fine I will understand, I just hope you enjoyed it.

Anyways that's it see you on the next one!

Mamba out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.5K 52
So... I found another obsession. 😂 I do not own BSD or any of the art used in this book! Started April 18, 2020 Finished June 21, 2021
3.5K 80 18
This is going to be the place I write the remainder of my BSD ship fiction. There will be angst and smut as well as fluff. Please feel free to leave...
223K 7K 9
A new threat to the humans has arrived to Yokohama and unfortunately (fortunately for us) makes a bond between Atsushi and Akutagawa. Akutagawa x Ats...
2.1K 17 15
Fanfics of ships Bsd ships~ I won't lie some of the fics in here will be short and or crack just for fun! So look forward for that heheh