𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

By BAABYPRADA

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲... More

𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐁𝐞 𝐎𝐊
𝐁𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐢
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞
𝐑𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐨𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐲
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐲
𝐃𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐕𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐋𝐚𝐩
𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐗𝐎
𝐇𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐞 & 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐃𝐨 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐲
𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐭

11.1K 938 477
By BAABYPRADA

𝟏𝟎.
『 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡."
- 𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐳𝐚𝐜

༄༄༄༄

"Who the fuck." I mumbled as my phone rung waking me out of my sleep.

I squinted looking at it confused as I sat up.

𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧
mobile

"Hello?"

"Come unlock your door." He said making me throw the covers off of me as I hung up throwing my phone somewhere on the bed.

I got out of the bed and turned on my bedroom light, I turned on the hallway light as I walked down it.

Once I got to the front door I opened it seeing him standing there looking at the ground.

He looked up at me and I could see the bags under his eyes, I frowned as he walked inside and I closed and locked the door back.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as he shook his head, "None." He mumbled as I eyed him.

"Come on." I told him as I walked past him going back to my room, I could hear his footsteps following behind me.

I walked inside and got into the bed sitting up watching him as he took his hoodie off and took his jeans off leaving him shirtless in some basketball shorts.

He got into the bed with me and I laid there for a second before I glanced over at him seeing him already staring at me.

I reached across him to grab my phone and he moved me onto his lap so that I was straddling him before he looked up at me.

I bit my lip before I looked at his face looking at how exhausted he looked.

"What's wrong?" I asked him again making him shake his head.

"None, I jus' wanted to see you."

"Stop lyin', when the last time you been to sleep? You look so tired." I mumbled as he looked away from me before he shrugged.

"Like two nights ago." He said as I looked at him shocked, "Why you ain't been sleep? You been up wit' yo' friends?" I asked making him shake his head.

"Nah, I be in my room while they do they shit. I just ain't been sleepy."

"You lying."

"So." He mumbled looking away from me and at the ceiling.

I mugged him before I went to get up and he held me down chuckling, "Chill out, I'm playin'."

"Be forreal Fazon." I told him as he smacked his lips, "I'm good g, I jus' ain't been sleepin' and shit. You don't needa' worry 'bout me and all the fucked up shit goin' on wit' me." He said making me smack my lips.

"I'm only worryin' 'cause you won't tell me. Just tell me what's wrong and I'll leave it alone." I shrugged as he stared at me.

"Everytime I go to sleep I have dreams 'bout me dyin' and shit. Ion know what the fuck wrong wit' me bruh. Everytime I get ready to go to sleep all I can think about is dyin'. Ian even scared or none, but this shit fuckin' wit' my head." He explained staring at the ceiling the whole time and I bit my lip as I stared at him.

"You can't stay woke forever." I mumbled as he nodded his head, "I know that's why I came over here. When I'm 'round you I can't think 'bout shit but you." He said as I got off of him getting out of the bed.

He watched me as I turned the light off and got back into the bed in the same position I was in.

He stared at me with this look in his eyes that made me wish this moment never ended.

He shook his head closing his eyes, "Man this shit so crazy." He mumbled as I looked at him.

"What is?" I asked him as he shrugged, "It's like when I'm 'round you everything else jus' go away. All the shit that be on my shoulders and shit jus' go away. Ion think about shit but you."

I stayed silent as his hands rested on my thighs, "Fuck you even see in me? I can't offer you shit but problems. I come wit' problems and a fucked up mindset." He said as I shook my head.

"You got a lot to offer me, I love your personality, this the corniest shit eva' but you make me feel like the only girl inna world." I said shaking my head hearing it outloud as he just stared at me with that same look in his eyes.

"G I think I'm fallin' in love." He mumbled but I heard him as he shook his head.

"We falling in love together." I shrugged as he just looked at me, "You ain't gotta be here for me because you feel bad for me or some." He said as I shook my head.

"I don't feel bad for you." I told him as he yawned and he blinked, "If you sleepy lets go to sleep." I told him as he shook his head.

"Ian sleepy." He said making me roll my eyes, "Yes you are." I said laying down on his chest, and I could hear his heartbeat speeding up.

"You pray before you go to sleep?" He asked me after a couple minutes and I nodded, "Yeah."

"Say a prayer." He mumbled before I sat up and looked at him, I closed my eyes and bowed my head before I began praying.

"God look over us and everyone we love. God can you continue to bless us like you have been. Thank you for everything you do for us, thank you for waking us up this morning. I pray that you wake us and our families up tomorrow morning. Cover us in your blood Jesus, Amen." I said before I opened my eyes and looked at Fazon seeing he still had his eyes closed.

"How you know it even worked?" He asked making me shrug, "I wake up every morning, along with my family."

"Why you don't pray about shit like "Can you let me stay famous." or some?"

"Because I don't need that, I need to be blessed I don't care what he blesses me with, I just want blessings." I shrugged laying back down on his chest and he wrapped one of his arms around me.

--

"What you doing?" My Mama asked as I wiped my face mask off my face as my phone sat on the counter.

"Washing my face." I said as she smacked her lips, "Okay smart ass, come over here. I'm finna cook some brunch." She told me as I heard somebody smack their lips in the back.

"Who eat brunch bro?" Kelin asked making me laugh as she waved him off.

"He ain't gotta eat none."

"Ya'll moved to LA and got bougie." He said as I laughed, "Boy shut up."

"You comin' to my brunch?" My Mama asked making me nod, "Yeah imma come Mama." I said as she nodded, "That's all I ask for." SHe said before hung up.

I dabbed my face dry before I grabbed my phone going into my room, I went to my closet and looked in trying to find something to wear.

"Where you finna go?" Fazon asked making me look at him, "My Mama house, you slept good?"

"Mhmm." He mumbled standing up going into the bathroom.

I went back to looking for a outfit to wear today, I found something and took it out and put it on the chair in the corner of my bed.

"Where yo face towels at?" He asked me making me walk out of my room, I walked down the hallway before I stopped at the hallway closet.

I opened up the door and stood on my tip toes grabbing a face towel out of the stack and walked back to my room handing it to him.

"I got toothbrushes under my sink." I said before I took my robe off and went to my dresser grabbing some panties.

I slid them on before I put the fitted romper, I looked at myself in the mirror as Fazon watched me.

"Yo' nipples hard as hell." He laughed touching them making me smack his hands away.

"It's cold in here." I said as he looked me over, "You look good." He said making me smile.

"Thank you."

--

"The food was good?" My Mama asked making me nod my head as I rinsed my plate off.

"I can tell because you fucked that shit up." She said making Kelin laugh, "Ion even think she tasted it forreal. Ain't chew or none."

"Forget both ya'll." I waved them off as I sat down at the island and they laughed.

Kelin phone started ringing and he looked at it before standing up walking out of the kitchen, "Must be his lil girlfriend." I said as my Mama chuckled.

"Speaking of girlfriends and stuff, what's up with you and that Faze boy?" She asked making me shrug.

"Nothing why?"

"I be seeing ya'll on the shade room and stuff, everybody really want ya'll together." She said as I shook my head.

"I know, they act like two people can't just be good friends." I said as she nodded her head.

"That's all ya'll is?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah Ma."

"I'm just asking." She shrugged as I looked at her before I rolled my eyes, "What you gotta say? I know you wanna say some."

"It's nothing imma keep my opinions to myself." She said making me smack my lips, "Ma just say it."

"Well, I don't think you should hang out with him forreal. I think he'll mess up your image." She said making me scrunch my face up.

"What you mean?"

"The way the media protrays him he isn't someone you should be involved with. He known for rapping and being a drug addict." She shrugged as I looked at her, "You should know not to believe everything the media say. Remember when they said I was pregnant? Or the time they said that me and Aya was datin'?" I asked her as she waved me off.

"I know that, but I'm saying you have a good image and he doesn't, so he would mess your's up."

"Ma he wouldn't mess my image up, if anything I'm making him have a better image. And I don't even care about allat image stuff. I know him in real life, and he nothing like the media protray him to be." I defended him as my Mama nodded her head.

"You're right, I don't know him. I'm just saying, be careful." She said as I nodded.

"I hear you Ma." I mumbled trying to brush the whole conversation off.
_____________________________

This was gone be longer but I gotta wash my clothes....

Also this book getting hella reads and shit fuck is goin on

Fuck is everybody readin this shit for......

- BAABYPRADA🍍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 94.6K 51
𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘨𝘰 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺...
1.1M 36.5K 42
𝐀𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝗼 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝗼𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝗼𝐝𝐲. 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝖺𝗎𝗀 20...
788K 43.5K 25
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹.
468K 22.1K 38
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"