BTS stepbrothers - mafia

By BookTS7

The miserable life of Y/n starts... Now. Y/n doesn't let anyone get in the way of the happiness of her loved... More

1. New school
2. Rooftop
2.2 hallway budy
3. Jacket thief
4. Meaning of 'sooner than you think'
5. Fresh air
6. Visit from Jungkook
7. Getting bribed?
8. Hobi's movie buddy
9. First letter
10. Getting caught
11. Punishment?
12. Becoming an A+ math student
13. PE
15. Who and when?
16. Meeting
17. Gate
18. Panicing
19. Jimin's room
20. Files
21. The past
22. Family breakfast
23. Radio
24. Cold shower
25. Fried chicken dinner
26. Sucker
27. Woke up in the wrong bed
28. "Let me take care of you"
29. Start of many bloody days
30. Car ride
31. Business event
32. Please stay mom
33. Hospital
34. Realizations
35. The opposite of being fine
36. My goodbye
36.2. Found in hell
37. Freedom deal
38. F for f*cked up family
39. Bye brothers
40. Visit from the unexpected
41. Uhm
42. Mortgagee
43. Dept trouble
44. Pizza
45. Wrist
46. Bed claiming
47. Busy morning
48. Forgiveness
49. Past
50. Dirty rats
51. DNA
52. Intentions
53. Time limit
54. Moonlight talks
55. We need you
56. Delicious bait
57. New plan
58. Killer
59. Sickbed
60. The guardian call
61. Real freedom - the last chapter
~ New book ~

14. Bonbons

27.4K 988 273
By BookTS7

"Guys, can I move in with one of you?" I asked my friends after we told Ye-jun what happend in physics class. I don't want to live with BTS they scare the hell out of me and I don't feel save around them.

"I'm sorry to tell this news to you, but I don't think your stepbrothers or your stepdad will let you." Suho said to me.

"And if I would I will be found dead in my backyard the next day." Ye-jun said to me.

They are right... But I really don't want to live in the same house as BTS. They are literally controlling my life. I can even feel a few stares coming from their table right now.

I looked behind me and I was right I saw Namjoon and Hoseok looking my way. I quickly turned around and started to look at my tray. "They are watching me." I told my friends annoyed.

"Why are they looking at you?" Lae asked. "Did you do something wrong? Jungkook looks mad." Lea told while observing their table.

"Thats the problem they get mad at every single thing I do. I didn't do anything wrong." I told them. I know why they are mad, it's because I stopped Jimin while he was fighting. "They even got me fired at my work while they dragged me out of there." I started telling them what happened yesterday.

"Ohhw Y/n I feel sorry for you." Suho said sympathetically.

Then the bell started ringing, which means that class starts again.

"Lae shall we go to class?" I asked Lae.

"Sure. We will see you guys later." Lae and I got up and said goodbye to Ye-jun and Suho.

Lae and I took our seat when we arrived in the classroom and started getting out our stuff. Jungkook is also in this period but he is busy talking with his other friend.

"Hey are you Y/n?" A girl asked who appeared next to my table.

"Yes that's me, why?." I asked.

"There was a random guy in the hallway and asked me to give you this." She said while handing me a box.

It was a red box in the shape of a heart. I opened the box and inside there were all different kind of chocolate bonbons and a letter. I took the letter in my hand and read it

I hope you still like them. They used to be your favorite.

What the heck. Is my stalker now sending me chocolates?

"Sorry, who was the guy who gave this to you?" I asked the girl.

"I don't know I have never seen him before." She told me. "Maybe he's still in the hallway." She suggested and walked away.

"Thank you." I said and stood up from my seat and walked towards the door of the classroom. I looked into the hallway but there was no one there.

I turned around to walk back to my table but I saw Jungkook with the box of chocolates in his hand. Shoot.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked me as I walked to my table.

"A box of chocolate bonbons?" I said more like a question.

"Do you thing I'm dumb? I can see it's a box of chocolate bonbons." He said annoyed. "Who gave you this?" He asked madly.

"Lae gave it to me, right?". I said while looking at Lae.

"Ye- yes I gave it to her. I don't like chocolate so I gave it to her." Lae said a little hesitant.

Jungkook looked at us with suspicion. I could tell he didn't believe us. "Don't lie to me." Jungkook said getting more mad. "Who gave this to you."

"I-i don't know." I told him. "Someone walked up to her and asked her to give this to me." I said while pointing at the girl who gave me the bonbons.

"What?!" Jungkook said. "Who the f*ck gave my little sister bonbons!" Jungkook said loud enough to grab everyone's attention. "If someone ever touches my little sister you will be dead." Jungkook said to the students in the class room.

I'm not his little sister! And why does he scare everyone away from me? My social circle is getting smaller by the day.

Jungkook stormed out off the classroom to who ever knows where.

"Students I want to start my class." The teacher said and started the class.

"Was that the same person you got that massage from yesterday?" Lae whispered to me.

"I'm not sure." I told her and started listening to the teacher. I don't want Lae te worry about it. She is only going to stress about it.

It is really time to confront Chen, he needs to stop with sending me stuff. If my stepbrothers find out about it they will murder him. The whole class I was busy thinking about my stalker.

The class was finally over, I haven't seen Jungkook after he left the classroom. What is he up to? I can't think about that right now. My main priority is to talk to Chen.

I got all my stuff and walked out of the classroom to look for Chen. I spotted him getting out of the classroom beside us. I quickly walked up to him and grabbed his arm.

"I need to talk to you." I told him while I was walking towards an empty hallway.

"What's wrong?" Chen asked me.

"You know what is wrong!" I said after I let go of his arm when we arrived in an empty hallway.

"What?" Chen said confused.

"Stop sending me messages." I told him.

"What?! What massages? I don't even have your new phone number." Chen said to me.

What is he not the one who is sending me the massages? Or is he just faking it. I can't fall for him, he is just playing dumb.

"You keep sending me massages and write me creepy letters." I said.

"I really don't know what you're talking about." Chen said. "Do you have a stalker problem?" Chen asked me concerned.

"What? You really don't know?" I asked. I have dated Chen for 2 years, I know when he is lying. And I can tell he really doesn't know about the stalker.

"No. Do you really think that I would s-..." Chen suddenly stoped talking.

"Hello? Why did you stop talking?" I said while waving my hand in front of his eyes. Chen was just staring behind me. "What is wron-" I didn't finish my sentence when I looked behind me to see who it was.

"What the hell is going on?!" Jimin asked madly. Chen and I both kept quiet. "Yah!Answer me!" Jimin said when he didn't receive a response.

"Nothing." I told him. "I was just wondering how Chen was doing." I told Jimin.

Jimin scoffed "Do you think I'm stupid? You are a really bad lier Y/n." Jimin said mad. "What is really going on?!" Jimin said while looking at Chen

"Nothi-." I got cut off.

"I wasn't asking you." Jimin said to me and walked towards Chen. "You better tell me the truth otherwise you will end up as the guy from physics." Jimin threatened while holding him by his collar.

"I didn't do anything." Chen said. "Y/n asked me about a stalker." Chen said. Wow I can't believe Chen, did he really just tell Jimin?

"What stalker?" Jimin asked.

"Nothing you should worry about." I told him while I tried to pull Jimin away from Chen.

"What do you mean nothing to worry about! He send you freaking bonbons!" Jungkook said out of nowhere. I turned around and saw Jungkook walking towards us with the box of chocolates.

"What! You really have a f*cking stalker huh! For how long has this been going on?" Jimin asked furious.

"Guys there is nothing wrong." I tried to calm them down.

"Answer my damn question!" Jimin said. I'm getting scared of Jimin.

"Not that long.." I told them while looking down.

"Is he sending you this stuff?" Jungkook asked me while eyeing Chen.

"No he is innocent. Keep him out of it." I said.

"Then why were you talking about the stalker to him?" Jimin asked while he was still holding his collar.

"I thought he was stalking me, but he isn't. So please let go off his shirt." I told Jimin.

"How can you be sure about that?" Jimin scoffed.

"Because I have known him for 5 years." I told him. I looked at jimin with hopeful eyes, hoping he would let him go.

Jimin sighed. "We aren't finished." Jimin said while he threw Chen at the wall. "Don't let yourself be seen around Y/n." He warned.

Chen just rubbed the back of his shoulder because his shoulder hit the wall. "I- I won't." He said and stood up to leave.

"Y/n get your stuff we are leaving." Jungkook said while he dragged me towards the exit of school.

"Yaa. You can't just drag me out of school!" I told him. He didn't listen. "Where are we even going?" I asked him while I struggle to get out of his grip.

"Home." He just said and walked further. I saw that Jimin was following behind us while he did something on his phone.

———

(A/n)
There is a lot going on in this world right now. Please send love to everyone in this time and sign petitions for #BLM.

I don't live in the USA but I think a lot of people have (mainly there) a hard time right now and it is important to support each other. Please help with supporting the #BLM demonstrations by giving them a hand, by signing petitions and maybe donate to organizations.

It is the 21st century and it is time to stop racism. I have grown up with the thoughts that everyone should be treated the same, and I can't understand that some people think differently. This needs to be settled right.

✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Hope everyone is doing great in this time. <3

//(Why do I keep uploading new chapters at 1 AM (where I live) 😂)//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 224K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
346K 10.5K 41
BTS also known as the one of the most scariest mafias and the 3rd powerful group in the underground world they found out they're father is getting ma...
165K 3.3K 32
There was a girl lived name y/n she is very innocent and childish .Her Mother married Mr kim and her life total changed with 7 stepbrothers Will th...
612K 20K 105
| ♤ | ♡ | ◇ | ♧ | || A girl has jumped onto stage shooting to save popular Idol. || | Recently The idol group have been reciving a lot of hate, after...