Figure Out

By ShellynMusca

Marie Peterson is a 20yrs old college girl.Who earns a living as an underground fighter. As she is the smarte... More

African History.❤️✌️(bonus chapter)
My (Queen's )inspirations❤️
Author's note
Author's notes.
must read 💕💕
Part 2
Part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part8
part9
part 10
#shorts

Part 1

2.6K 73 36
By ShellynMusca

Marie's pov

Tik tik tik...

Aaaaaggggg this can't be happening. Shit, that's my alarm. Ooooh I never introduced myself. My name is Maria am a 20yrs old black girl,and I live alone. Stop asking why I live alone it's because I have no family they are all dead.

Am an underground street fighter. Thats how I earn a living. Yes I need the money to pay my rent and my school fees. Am a college student at Amsterdam college,and that alarm noise was to wake me up. I didn't wanna be late for school, so I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a shower

I changed into my baggy jeans and a big hoodie,and put on my ankle boots. There is no need for making breakfast cause I knew if I wasted time, I would be late.

I took my phone and keys and locked the house. I had to take the bus to school. School was about 25km from my apartment. When I arrived to school,I had to hurry to class before the lesson started.

I made it to my business class on time puff..! I let out a breath that I didn't know that I was holding,when I didn't find Mr Johnson and walked to my sit. The most funny thing is that I didn't have any friends in my class and for fuck's sake I didn't care.

People described me as 'The Quiet Girl. They say that cause I hate noisy places or cause I was always quiet,and I never wanted them to think differently. I didn't want people to know who I am behind my quietness.

I know I was a tiger but my bravely and fury was let out in the ring. I was the mystry book that no one was able to read. "Maria are you even listening to me." I was brought out of my thoughts by Mr Johnson who I didn't know had entered the class.

I just stared at him and with only that he left me alone.The lesson started well and I took notes. Yes I was serious with my studies cause I wanted to graduate and get a nice paying job.The lesson was brought to an end by the ring of the fucking bell. Yes I do curse am not as innocent as I look.

With no wasting time I walked out of the classroom. "Maria,Maria wait!"

Oooh God I hated that voice. "What do you want Nancy? I told you that I have no room for friends."

"I know but I can't help it. I want you to be my friend."

Nancy was the typical nerd girl and due to how I lived my life, she thought that I would give her a chance, to be my friend. But besides all that, she was very beautiful. I know it's not bad to have friends but in my life, I never let people in.

I didn't say a word to her and I just left her standing there like a lost sheep. Don't say that I have no emotions! You can't blame me for having a cold iced heart or can you? I had to hurry cause by noon I had a fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 8.2K 54
You're a boxer, an amazing boxer. You've only been knocked out once in your entire career. When you're not in the boxing ring you're just a senior in...
2.4M 71K 37
The Bad Boys Little Fighter Two people that seem so different, but are they really? Luka Knight, the bad boy of the school. The gang leader. The one...
1.5M 74.6K 82
When rich girl Alyssa grows tired of the high-life, she joins a boxing gym for delinquents, where she must fight her feelings for one of the members...
676K 17.2K 22
She is the bad girl. Mean. Sarcastic. Tattoos. Piercings. Ripped jeans. Bad grades. Disruptive. That's how one would describe Annalisa Evans. He is t...