part 7

Ahhhhhhhhhahhhhhh!...I screamed closing my eyes trying to shield my eyes from the sinful scene.(exaggerating much)
        when I opened my eyes it seems as my screaming had gotten the attention of the two people before me.
The lady seem to be startled but Mr Jerk had a stupid smirk on his face.
Ooh my God am so sorry ,I said in a shaky voice bolting out of the door like my ass was on fire.

When I came out of the door my hands on my knees,my breathing so heavy and my heart beating do loudly ,the only question  running in my head now is that didn't he know I was coming...?after doing a debate in my head and remembering his stupid smirk on his face ,I came to a conclusion the answer came through directly.
he knew and he did that on purpose.... He wanted me to see that
What a dick!!!
It's my first day at work and am already regretting it.
After calming my heart and mind ,I decided to heading back to the reception area,but before I would take a step ,I heard the door to the jerk's office door open.
I stayed rooted at the spot and I didn't turn around until I heard clearing of a throat.
(.........um hmm.)
When I turn around , the beautiful woman stood before me and by her  name tag , her name was Carolina and she was the secretary.
Wow he even sleeps with his secretary ,??what a man whore!!
She had worn a navy blue skirt and a white blouse, matching with white  high heels.
Wow she looked cute.....the thing I didn't approve of her was the scrowl  she had on her face.
She looked at me up and down as if am a piece of shit,but I didn't react to that.Am not one of loving dramas.I guess after seeing my still neutral face she decided to speak.
    The boss can see you now...she said with an attitude looking me up and down...
I didn't answer her and she   bumped her  shoulder at me purposely and  headed I guess to her office.

Wow speak of being immature!I scoffed shaking my head at her  back .
    I just hope she won't poke my sleeping Lion.
Before I could turn the door's handle I calmed myself down , trying to forget what I saw earlier and also her attitude and remembered what I came for at the first place.

So I knocked at the door again (I don't what to find him naked again that would be more disgusting than what I saw earlier.)
I heard a faint come in,and breath in and out and push the door open ,entering.
When I entered waoh wow what a beauty ,the office was painted grey and white it looked so divine.
He was sitting behind his desk ,arms crossed and he was looking at me oddly and he still had his stupid smirk on his handsome face .
Handsome "really yes
At least we agree on one thing....my subconsciousness said.
Shut your ass up bitch!
I was a bit shaken up and nevours from the previous scene so I put on my best poker face.
Never give your enemies the satification of winning against you,and never show how you feel .Nike words to me came rushing into me.
So I put on my best poker face and I  sent him a bored look and sat on the chair opposite him not even asking for permission.
Ms Peterson right?he asked
Yes I said.
So I got all your information from your dean and I would love if we could discuss all the important details with you ,he said in a very professional voice.
Ye..s ......Yes Mr . Clarke.I said nervously,wow he had a very dangerous aura.i would say .
After discussing all the details and reaching to an agreement.
     This may seem crazy but listening to his voice it seemed so familiar and I could not put a finger while I had heard the voice before.
I dismissed the thought of my mind with a sigh.
He shown me the files that I was meant to sign I was so exhausted mentally that when  I took the files from his hands I didn't not read them and I sign them directly.
Little did I know the mistake I had done for not reading the files.
He took the files from my hands with a very happy face . After that I stood up heading for the door,but I looked backed at him strangely,and after doing an inner battle  decided to ask him why he was so happy as if he had own a lottery.
Why are you so happy Mr.Clarke,I asked  nevouslly.
He didn't answer me directly ,but he just  shot me an evik smirk.
I looked at him in confusion and after seeing my confused face he smile lean forward towards me and he said.
    Ms Peterson you love running your big mouth to people you don't know don't you ?he asked

Wh..at??I gusped shocked by his question.
What on the Earth's name was a  question like that??
Excuse me sir what does that supposed to mean???I asked him.
His answer shocked me to the core.
What I mean is that am happy cause you you just sold your self to the devil!

Oooh my God the files.
Stupid me I didn't read the files.
I headed out  of the door with shaky legs and in fear but I did not fail to hear his last words to me.

Welcome to hell Ms Peterson.

What have I gotten myself into,???

_______________________________________
So guys there goes the long waited chapter.Guys am so sorry for the long wait but you have to understand me am a very busy young woman so to cut the story short ..hope you enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.
Love you all❤️✌️