Arranged Marriage to HIM

By ju5ta9url

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16YEARS OLD SO MAY BE CRINGEY AND TOXIC, YET TO BE EDITED... Rich family. People would thi... More

Authors Note!
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Extras!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue
**Last note **

Chapter 61

33.3K 1.4K 76
By ju5ta9url

Tanvi's P.O.V.

I felt light-headed as I woke up. The world spun around me as I opened my eyes for the first time. I blinked them several times to get used to the room and  for the spinning to stop. I felt something around my chest and when I was about to raise my hand to feel the tightness around my shoulder, I winced as pain shot through my left side of the body.

I just let my head rest against the pillow and then realised I was being used a pillow by someone else. Upon looking carefully, I noticed a familiar head resting on my stomach. His face was turned towards the other side as he slept.

"Arjun!", I hissed. He woke up, startled and then stared at me. He blinked once, twice and thrice and widened his eyes and the continued to stare at me.

"I am not that beautiful honey", I said as I looked at him. His wife eyes filled with mischief as he smirked.

"Oh yes baby, you're beautiful, so beautiful", he whispered and leaned in to kiss my cheeks which were already the shade of red.

He then helped me sit up and then narrowed his eyes.

"Are you bipolar?"

"Wh-I"

"Because your mood goes from all flirty and lovey to this narrow eyed one", I said as I pouted.

"You took the bullet! What were you even thinking?"

"That I had to save the man I love"

"But I am supposed to save you!"

"And who said?", I asked as I raised my eyebrow.

"But you weren't supposed to take a bullet"

"Arjun, my love, I'll take a bullet all over again for you", I said seriously.

"Shut up", he grumbled and I just chuckled. I opened my arms for a hug and he immediately hugged me tightly.

"I love you baby", he mumbled and kissed the side of my forehead before letting his chin rest on my head.

"I love you too", I mumbled quietly.

"I was so scared", he said as he stared at me, his thumb caressing my right cheek because the left one was quite swollen.

"Awee my baby", I cooed and placed a kiss on his forehead and then let out a yawn.

"You need rest, rest for some time, we'll call the doctor in the morning, which is by the way in 6 hours because he told me he'll come at 9", he said and helped me down on the bed.

As he was about to get up and sit in the chair I held his hand.

"Lie down besides me please"

"You're not scared of mom anymore baby?"

"She's already seen us once, so it's ok", I said and scooted a little so he could get inside the bed.

Once he was inside the bed, he pulled me closer until I was practically on top of him, but I didn't mind, because I was finally getting to sleep peacefully in the arms of the man I love.

"I love you Arjun", I said before finally falling asleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Mom, calm down, you're going to wake her up", I heard someone say.

"But, I just want to-"

"Is she awake?", I heard someone ask loudly as the door slammed open.

"Oh my god guys, just let her rest, you all met her yesterday right? She's just come home, let her rest", Arjun said.

"But it's not fair, you get to keep her the whole time and now you're telling us to get out", Sonia said.

"Oh god! Fine I'll go somewhere so that it's fair", Arjun said and then made a move to get up but because my fists were clenched around his collar, he couldn't move.

"Uh oh"

"Look at that, my daughter seems comfortable", mom said cheekily and started laughing.

"Let me sleep", I mumbled and then nuzzled my face in his chest in response to that he wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbed his thumb on my back, lulling me to sleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Welp! Seems like my baby is awake", Arjun said as he walked inside the room.

"Hi", I said groggily as I rubbed my eyes with my right hand which was a little uncomfortable because I am a left-handed human.

"Good because I was going to wake you up, you need to eat something and then you can go back to sleep", he said as he walked towards me.

He picked me up and then started walking downstairs in the dining room.

"Looks like someone finally decided to wake up", Sonia said cheekily.

"Piss off annoying human", I said. I was pissed because of my headache.

"Woah! No need to get your panties in a twist Tanvi, just ask Arjun for a kiss and you'll be alright"

"Seems like you speak from experience"

"Oh yes I do", Sonia said as she winked.

"I heard something about a kiss", Arjun said as he came out of the kitchen with a bowl of boiled vegetables and a glass of green liquid. No! Don't tell me it is what I think it is.

"Oh nothing, we were just talking about how much Tanvi likes your kisses", Sonia said before walking away.

"We were not!"

"It's okay baby, don't need to be shy, I love kissing you as well", he said and I just groaned.

"Anyways what is that?", I asked as I pointed at the glass.

"Oh that is kale juice, it's important for you to drink kale juice because it'll help you gain energy"

"No, be happy I'm okay with eating this boiled food but I'm not drinking that juice"

"Oh but baby, one way or the other I will have to feed you the juice", he said as he settled down next to me. 

"I'll give you three kisses if you drink this"

"I'm not like you! I don't want kisses and I'm not drinking this", I said giving him my puppy dog look.

"No, not gonna work, you have to drink this", he said and held my hands in on of his hand and then with the other he brought the glass near my face, forcing me to drink the juice. I held in my breath as he did so.

"Yuck", I said and started coughing once I gulped down the last sip.

"Good girl, now let's eat this", he said and started feeding me the boiled vegetables.

❤️❤️❤️❤️

"Tanvi, it's time for you to sleep", he said but I ignored him.

"Oh come on don't be angry with me"

"Baby"

"Tanvi"

"Wifey"

"Fine I'm going to Aradhya then, she'll atleast listen to me", Arjun said and I turned around and narrowed my eyes.

"You move one bit and I swear on the god I worship, I'll kill you with my bare hands"

"I knew this trick would work, now let get you upstairs", he said as he moved forward to pick me up and walked upstairs.

"I hate you", I grumbled.

"I love you too baby"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I'm back with another update! Loved it????

Love,
D❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.2K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
45.5K 2.1K 36
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| Mr Aditya Singh Rathore , A Crowned Prince and a Successful Businessman of Udaipur , Workaholic, Grumpy , possessive...
50.7K 3.3K 18
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
475K 23.9K 46
NALINI - I believe in Love but I don't believe in sacrificing myself for it's sake. My marriage is a promise, a duty I have to fulfil as my Father's...