A silent night ( aoi x shirom...

By YandereNeko5

A aoi and shiromi fanfic that I made. I've always wanted to make one of them and just recently found my coura... More

A new friendship with an enemy
Trusted secret
Alone once again
Not so perfect life
A sign of relief
Rumors
A promise
Loneliness
A new change of heart
Forgotten
Family reunion
Akiri
Sweet dreams
Just a fun day!
A murder
Justice
Lets Walk Together
Childhood "friends"
Can you hear me? [ Part 1]
Conflict
How loneliness feels like
Friendship bracelets
૮αท yѳષ ђ૯α૨ ʍ૯ [ ρα૨τ 2 ]
A reason
Heavy heartbeat
Official
Arrogance
First Date

True self

449 12 2
By YandereNeko5

Shiromi: AKIRI!!!!!

As soon as Kuroko shouted the cat jump off of Shiromi's lap and went straight for the door that was left open thanks to Osana.

Akane: Oh no....

Shiromi: We have to go after her! * Leaves*

Aoi: I'm coming too! * Leaves*

Kuroko: Hey wait! * Sighs*
______________________________________

We looked all around the school, Akiri was no where to be found.

Aoi: She must have left the school...

Shiromi: How do get out of the school without the gym teacher noticing?!

Aoi: We just got to wait until...

Delinquents: * Fighting*

Gym teacher: What are you doing?! * Walks over to them*

We sneaked out of the school while the gym teacher was busy talking to the Delinquents.
______________________________________

Shiromi: Where did she go?

Aoi: She can't be that far. Come on, lets go ask some people.

We ask people have they seen a black cat anywhere and nothing. Since we didn't have a picture it was even harder.

Aoi: What now?

Shiromi: We keep looking!

Aoi: Okay but can we take a break? I'm really hungry.

Shiromi: We can't stop now! What if someone takes her?!

Aoi: Then I'll buy some cheap snack but I'm not going anywhere without food in my stomach!

Shiromi: Fine... I'll ask some people in this area.
______________________________________

Shiromi: Nothing.* Sighs*

Aoi: Here.

Shiromi: I not eating anything until we know Akiri is safe !

Aoi: Suit yourself.
______________________________________
     * Meanwhile*

Kuroko: I can't believe they're skipping school, I mean what do we tell the teachers?!

Akane:....I hope Akiri is okay.

Kuroko: Is something wrong Akane? You've been kind of quiet...

Akane:... I just can't get the feeling that Akiri running away might be my fault...

Kuroko: Your fault, what do you mean?

Akane: .....Animals always run away from me. I don't know why, I always thought it was because of the way I acted so ever since I was little I acted sweet and kind to everything and everyone even if I didn't actually feel that way. Not that it matter because they still ran away from me....

Kuroko: That's ridiculous. You don't change your personality just for some animals to like you.

Akane: You would understand if you had my life.

Kuroko: I kind of understand how you feel.

Akane: Huh?

Kuroko: My family has always been strict. You have to talk a certain way, you have to stand up straight. I had to change my whole personality just to make them happy...not to say that I don't like my personality.

Akane: Wow...we might be more alike then I thought.

Kuroko: You know Akane, you don't need to act like a nice person. Whatever your real personality is, we will always be with you.

Akane: Thanks. That means alot.

Kuroko: HOW LONG ARE SHIROMI AND AOI GOING TO TAKE?! Geez!!!!

Akane: ( And back to our normal speed)

Akane: Eheh..

Kuroko: What is so funny?!

Akane: Oh, did I laugh out loud? Sorry dear.

Kuroko: I'll never understand you.

Akane: People say that to me alot. Ehehe.

         To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 576 30
Aoi and shiromi, two of the student Council. Not too much is said between them, they usually argue, but what if they started to get more fond of each...
143K 4.6K 65
Finding yourself dirty and cold on the forest floor with no recollection of anything other than nightmares plaguing your mind, obviously you're confu...
19.7K 586 34
this is my first time writing a story online and because i love one piece i thought why not make one Ps: the boys are yandere this is my au so if you...
25K 526 38
hope you enjoy.... just a fanfic. I am just a beginner with still more to learn but I hope everyone enjoy reading it!!. Pero taglish po sya slight...