ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙʟᴏꜱꜱᴏᴍꜱ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【✓】

By Dippy08

A story in which a highschool teenager Jungkook falls in love with a church boy, Taehyung, during Cherry blos... More

。♡Prologue♡。
。♡01♡。 Solicit
。♡02♡。 Smitten
。♡03♡。 Relish
。♡04♡。 Nature
。♡05♡。 Compassion
。♡06♡。 Dismay
。♡07♡。 Heartening
。♡08♡。 Merry
。♡09♡。 Confession
。♡10♡。 Bewildered
。♡11♡。 Adrift
。♡12♡。 Absence
。♡13♡。 Nostalgia
。♡14♡。 Yearning
。♡15♡。 Departure
。♡16♡。 Abstract
。♡17♡。 Tranquil
。♡18♡。 Evoke
。♡19♡。 Unpredicted
。♡21♡。 Comforted
。♡22♡。 Rejoice
。♡23♡。 Rendezvous
。♡24♡。 Bliss
。♡25♡。 Fear
。♡26♡。 Agony
。♡27♡。 Deja Vu
。♡28♡。 Reckoning
。♡29♡。 Solicit 2.0
。♡30♡。 Granted
。♡31♡。 Vows (Epilogue pt.1)
。♡32♡。 Endless (Epilogue pt.2)
。♡33♡。

。♡20♡。 Recapture

3.3K 330 58
By Dippy08

Jungkook's perspective

This was the moment, the only moment of my life for which I had been longing for years. I was highly astonished. The feeling that rushed into my veins was a mixture of joy and pain both, something that I had never experienced.

He was metres apart from me but my body got paralyzed. I was stuck to the ground, feeling as if I would end upon it, collapsing with this tsunami of emotions.

I stepped back in trauma as my eyes tore up after witnessing the reality which only felt like a dream to me. His ocean blue eyes peered at me, leaving me breathless as it was too hard to believe.

I finally closed my eyes, stepping backwards with every attempt of believing what I just saw, this was highly unexpected. I shook my head repeatedly. Is it real or just a hallucination?

"Jungkook…" his soft voice called my name and he stepped in my direction now.

"Y-you…" I whispered, eyes mesmerized by him, his face, his features and his figure.

I stepped back again, yes, I was hurt extremely hurt and was not sure how to control myself because if I would hold on, I would never pull away.

With every passing second, my heart was clenching painfully, he was there, I wanted to hold but the painful thoughts struck me and I pulled back, turning myself away to escape through the dark galleries but he stuck his hand on my arm in midway, resisting me from moving when his arms swiftly snaked around my waist.

I could feel his head resting against my back. His sniffles approached my ears, was he crying?

"Don't let go…" he whispered against my back and I sniffed up before turning to face him.

His tender arms slowly let go of my waist. His eyes instantly fell into mines and both of ours held tears. My hands were dangerously shaking, he felt too irresistible not to touch. After brushing my thoughts away, I cupped his mellow cheeks in my hands, watching his face from near after what felt like an eternity.

I had no words left to describe my dead emotions which suddenly became alive. I just wanted to feel him because I longed for it. 

He just peered at me with his teary eyes which were trying to speak to me. He held so many feelings and unsaid words in it. I just wanted to drown in his blue deep orbs, wanted to grasp everything he wanted me to know.

I was impatient for holding him and I gave up on my patience when I closed our distance and held him tightly in my arms. I feared if he would disappear the next moment and I tightened my arms around his petite frame and cried out my pain on his shoulder.

He was like a feather to me, light and fragile yet so vulnerable, what if he flys so far away if I let go of my arms around him.

"D-don't let go?... Why did you leave me this way then? Why?" I asked, pain emerged in my voice. I wanted to be mad at him, wanted to be sulky because yes I was upset and hurt but he was too precious for that. 

I only received some sobs in response and this hurt me more. I just pulled him more closer, devouring him in my embrace because I was dying to live this moment and it was finally here.

"Oh lord… I… I missed you so much." I whispered to which he sniffed slightly and pulled away.

"H-how are you? How, how did you… how did you come here?" He asked, wandering his eyes on me.

"I… I am not fine." I whispered and his hands held both of my hands, intertwining them into the gaps of my finger and life suddenly became meaningful.

He bit his quivering bottom lip as he looked into my eyes and a smile spread on my lips though tears streamed down my face. The warmth of his hands against my palm relieved  my every pain.

"TaeTae" a soft high pitched voice interrupted us and Taehyung quickly let go of his hands from mine to wipe his tears before faking a smile.

"Oh, Lily, just wait for me in the class. Okay, I'll be there in a while, sweetheart." Taehyung said to a little girl, barely three in age who watched us with her round big eyes full of innocence.

She just walked away, pressing her index finger into her lips before peering at us through her bangs.

Taehyung finally turned to see me who was wondering if this was all reality or just another dream.

"Jungkook…." He whispered softly, looking into my eyes holding pure gleam in his eyes.

"You're the new teacher…. Aren't you?" He asked, sniffing slowly as he watched me with red eyes.

I was lost, lost in him. He was mesmerizing, truly an appreciation. His freckles were no more there on his cheeks which I truly adored but he still had those beautiful blue eyes, pretty shiny blonde hair and plum lips, soft as rose petals. His fragile frame was wrapped with the robe, the cross was hanging through his neck, reminding me of our first meeting.

He was ethereal. Though he showed signs of the time, he turned prettier if I say, but all I missed was his freckles and his round cheeks. 

"Yes, I am." I replied, finally letting words escape my mouth and he smiled at me which struck me like a powerful lightning, this is what I wanted all the time.

He held a magic in him that would do wonders to me. The weight on my chest that was crushing my heart was lessened as he showed his radiant smile.

I looked down, diverting my gaze from him to stabilize my emotions because the uneasiness was homed in me. I was still scared of losing him.

"Why did you… why did you leave me this way?" I finally asked, trying to keep my voice firm but the pain somehow dripped from it.

He just looked into my eyes with his tear eyes, raising his head a little to face me, maybe I grew taller than before, he looked so petite.

"...I'm… I'm so sorry." He whispered, lips whimpering and my gaze softened, I can't even be mad at him.

"There's a lot to say and a lot to hear and you're not leaving me again and if you'll do then I… I-" he leaned over, placing his head against my chest and I shut my mouth.

"I never wanted to leave you but I had to." He whispered and my hands naturally rose up to stroke his head.

This was surprising for me to be in his embrace and to feel his warmth. We both had a lot to say and a lot to hear but for this moment, we chose to be quiet. Arms caging each other as he remained like this for a while.

Taehyung finally decided to break through and we both were calmed.

"Kids, they might be waiting for so long." He whispered shyly and I nodded, biting my quivering lip.

His hand approached to hold mine and I let him do whatever he wanted, this is what I had been doing all the time. He led me into the class and I followed, no matter where I would go because all I needed was his hand in mine.

As we approached the class, the kids became quiet and quickly sat in their positions, turning the chaos into a silence now.

"Pardon my interruption children but I have someone very special to introduce you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook, new teacher here and my very old friend." He introduced me to the children who eyed me with innocent doe eyes.

I just waved my one free hand in the air in an attempt to say hello.

"Good morning everyone." I greeted them when they only looked at each other, too small to be frank with strangers.

"Wish him Good morning babies." And with Taehyung's encouragement they wished me good morning in unison.

And a warm smile spread on my lips, a genuine one because I started believing the reality slowly. His hand was still in mine and I felt alive again and this time, I won't let him go ever again.

•°•°•★★★•°•°•

Well, ahem, they are back and this is the starting of a new journey which I hope you guys enjoy.

Hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1K 86 3
"A Love Story sealed with a curse" tells the story of a tough ex-convict Kim Taehyung and a traditional librarian Jeon Jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkoo...
1.9K 239 19
A magical collection of drabbles, inspired by Taehyung's latest photographs. Dr. Jeon wants to leave the stress from work behind and goes on a hike...
494K 15K 57
Jungkook and Taehyung became exes, but their two hyungs wanted them to be together again so they made a "fake" project. "You know what?! Just go with...