Always In My Heart (Sequel To...

By Zarrys_tightrope

It's all about keeping up with the Styles, daily struggles with parenthood while keeping their love alive. More

Sequel
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
chapter 55
Not an update🤡
chapter 57- part 1
Chapter 57- part 2
Chapter 58: Epilogue
Chapter 59.
Announcement.
OMG

Chapter 56

2.1K 71 173
By Zarrys_tightrope

Harry was getting used to waking up to the feeling he was being watched that he kinda liked the idea. It's almost as if he's being painted into a masterpiece that he is.

"I know you're awake, Harry. Your eyes are moving" Zayn chuckled quietly, head propped up on his arm staring at him.

"I know I'm awake. But what's it to you that I'm awake?" He knew what Zayn wanted. He smirked staring back..

"You know I love you.." Zayn's eyes moved somewhere else.

"If you say so.." Harry pushed Zayn's hair off his face. "Beautiful.." Zayn rolled his eyes looking at him again, "ah, there you are.." Harry teased, "I thought you can only see my dick.." he said eyes darting to the tent his dick made with the covers.

"I waited for you..I never did anything with anyone" Zayn bit his lip, "That day with Brooklyn was the second time I kissed him, we didn't have sex. I swear"

"Baby.." Harry took his hand, "you're still wearing my ring. And I'm the one who left. Whatever you did with him was not cheating. We were not on a break, Zee, we divorced. We thought we did anyway, but we weren't together. You deserved to move on with your life-"

"I thought you moved on when your mom said you're engaged, and I waited for you.." Zayn frowned looking down.

"Why did you?"

"I always have this feeling you would come back to me. Doniya kept telling me to give Brooklyn a chance because of Leo, I think. But it always felt wrong you know. I'm yours.." Zayn looked at his eyes.

"You are mine, Zayn. Always"

"If I want you to fuck me right now, it's because I love you so fucking much and missed you inside of me..not because I'm feeling sorry for you or something.."

Harry pulled Zayn on top of him, "If I fuck you right now, know its because I miss being inside you and my balls are about to fall off.." he kissed his neck pulled him even closer. He cursed feeling Zayn's naked arse on his dick when he straddled him, "Can I fuck you, please?"

"please" Zayn moaned out when Harry rolled his hips then flipped them lying between his legs kissing him softly and Zayn moaned in his mouth. Harry broke the kiss to attack Zayn's neck with more kisses while his hand went between his legs stroking Zayn's length. Zayn took a pillow covered his mouth, "fuck..fuck.." he cried out loud, his dick was sensitive. What's pleasure without pain. Precome was already pouring out of his tip, Harry used his thumb to flick it using it as lube to pumping his length up and down. "Shit!" Zayn shouted on the pillow. He's going to come quick he could feel it coming, his orgasm. Harry squeezed his base hard stopping that, then kissed his nipples, biting gently 

"Can't you hold on for five minutes, baby?"

"Mmm.." Zayn hummed.

"Don't cum until I say so.." Harry licked his happy trail and Zayn moaned so loud when he felt the inside of Harry's wet mouth moving up and down his throbbing length.

"Fuck, I can't Haz. I want to cum" Zayn said tears in his eyes.

Harry pulled back with a pop, moving further between Zayn's legs, grabbed them by the back of his thighs pushing them to his chest and exposing what he wanted. He pushed his wet tongue past Zayn's rim and fuck him with it, back and forth. Zayn's body shook as he came just from that. Thats two years of celibacy, even Harry's breath on him turned him on. Harry didn't stop sliding two fingers next his tongue fucking and scissoring him open. Zayn didn't want him to stop he was fucking himself on Harry's fingers and tongue, he whined when Harry pulled back. "Harreh, fuck me please..please.."

Harry used his own precome as lube, then lined his dick to Zayn's entrance and pushed slowly through the first resistance of Zayn's muscles. It's been too long, Zayn was tight. "Relax, baby" he stopped when he couldn't push any further and Zayn groaned in pain. He pumped him again and pushed when he felt his muscles relax and bottomed out. His dick twitched violently, he was going to come and he fought the feeling with body and mind. This can not be over in two minutes. He kissed licking Zayn's neck, moaned when Zayn's hips move up to meet his. Zayn was ready. Harry sat up, hands on Zayn's hips keeping them still as he slowly slide back and forth in his tight heat. He rolled his hips opening him further Zayn was tight, still. He hit the spot and Zayn bit the pillow screaming on it. That gave Harry his groove back he thrusted harder and deeper. He missed this, Zayn screaming his name, crying in pleasure, pulling out quick he flipped him on his front and pushed back in thrusting at a faster pace before Zayn could say what. Zayn's screams got louder as his thrust became harsher, he always liked it rough, so he gave Zayn what he always wanted. All of him. The sound of skin slapping was obscene as Harry pulled Zayn's hips to him with each thrust, he came calling out Zayn's name, as he clenched, pulsating on his dick. He continued thrusting, slower, riding both their highs, Zayn came all over the sheets. Harry's knees gave way and he fell on top of Zayn pressing him to the mattress. Zayn didn't even mind. He was out of it, high with orgasm.

"Okay, baby.." Harry's voice came out somehow. Zayn nodded breathing hard and heavy. Harry kissed his neck before rolling off him, using the sheets to wipe the cum, the cleaned Zayn. "I love you" Harry kissed between Zayn's shoulder blades, smiled seeing his skin covered with goosebumps.

"Haz.." Zayn whispered still on his stomach. Harry rolled him in his back and smiled seeing a smile on Zayn's face. "Love you too" Harry kissed him gently massaging his belly.

"We need to shower before the kids burst in here, baby"

"Carry me.." Zayn pulled him down for a kiss again. He can't get enough of those.

Harry got out of bed and lifted Zayn bridal style out of bed for their shower.
He stripped the dirty linen off the bed thrown them in laundry basket, opened windows and their door, before joining Zayn in the shower. It didn't take long before things steamed up, Zayn going down on his knees and Harry coming in his mouth. He was still horny, he had to push Zayn against the shower wall and fucked him-

"Oh my God!" Till a voice stopped them. Mary, their nanny. Zayn's legs were still wrapped around Harry's waist when he turned to face her, Harry not aware he turned with his left side, Mary gasped looking at his chest and ran out.

"How long do you think it would take for her to get over the shock?" Harry asked still inside of Zayn, and hard.

"Em, ten minutes maybe?" Zayn replied looking at the door, then Harry's eyes, they were hooded with lust, still.

"Okay.." Harry said and started fucking him again, Zayn bit his shoulder and they came for the third time before preparing to tell everyone about Harry.
Together, as a team.

Mary was more traumatised seeing the scar than their naked butts. She cried hearing the reason behind it. The older kids cried more than the rest, Yazz especially. Zayn asked Harry to have a one to one talk with her. He didn't hold in the tears infront of her too. "It's okay to cry.." he told her and the rest of their children.

Louis as if by sixth sense walked in on the cries and demanded an answer he wasn't prepared for. "Oh god, Harry. You stupid fool.." he hugged him, Yazz joined in and Louis hugged her too not letting go of Harry. "You should have told me, I would have kept quiet and not told anyone not even to Zayn.."

"Oh please, you're the same person" Harry smiled through tears.

"True.." Louis wiped tears off Harry's face, "I still hate you.."

"I wouldn't have it otherwise, Lou"

*

That was three months ago. The family knows, including Niall and Brooklyn.
Fair to say, Harry became the topic. He couldn't deal with his emotions as well as the ones of the characters in their Styles Malik family slash Tomlinson/Payne. Niall was the sensible one. He reacted by writing Harry a letter. And Harry reads it before he goes to bed. His prayer before he lays down for the night. Dealing with emotions on his own made him an expert on dealing with other's. And he makes sure he's available for his children and his mom, even if it's over the phone with her and answers her questions honestly without putting fear in her mind. Zayn is one hard cookie, Harry underestimated how strong he is, his true rock, who's up for their three in the morning talks. Wherever those talks lead to, a shower.

His family haven't stop fussing over him three months on and decided on spending the festive holidays at Zayn and Harry's house. All hundred of them an exaggeration of course. Flocking in their house, Anne, Trisha, Yaser, Zayn's sisters, Liam, Jackson made the count. It was a nice coincidence Louis's fortieth was on the Lord's eve. Killing two birds with two stones. Like Louis would share a stone with anyone..

"You see why I did this alone, you all are crazy.." Harry said when Trisha and Anne were close to spoon feeding him his lunch. "I can feed myself.."

"You don't see me complaining.." Brooklyn said opening his mouth as Niall fed him.

"We're sorry.." Trisha and Anne said at the same time standing up tidying the table, walking away and Harry felt bad.

"Okay, maybe a spoonful each.." he said as Yazz giggled on his lap, arms around Harry. She was clingier than Zayn.

Trisha pulled a chair closer, so did Anne smiling.

"I said a spoonful each, not each time.." he grumbled when they kept taking turns feeding him.

"This is my birthday lunch dinner.." Louis whined as Harry hogged his spotlight and steered the attention away from him.

"Is it lunch or dinner then?" Brooklyn asked him.

"You heard me"

"Niall, come on. Mouth open" Brooklyn tapped Niall's arm. He has been good, in terms of Niall's exercise plans, and helping a lot to acquaint himself for when he takes on the role as full time physio, that's what he's telling himself, not because he's been getting closer to Niall again. Niall flexing and extending his arm to feed him count as exercise. But to say everyone was impressed by his progress would be right, he was using his right hand even though left handed. Whether Brooklyn knows he's left handed, who knows. But he hasn't spilled yet, which is a miracle on it's own as he's still yearning over Brooklyn and has been staring at his wet tongue- "Niall, you heard me, mouth is open. Not too far you made me gag the last time.." the spoon fell off Niall's hand, food went all over Brooklyn's arm, "Ni, you spilled. Not to worry I can lick it-"

"There are children around, guys.." Liam groaned. Following the shock of Zayn being Brooklyn's baby daddy, Liam got to know him and he likes him.

"Excuse yourself so adults can talk" Louis said sarcastically. "You've always had a filthy mind, just like Brooklyn's mouth...after he licked the fake tan off his arm. Eurgh" he rolled his eyes when Brooklyn sticked his tongue at him, then gasped dramatically if he's just had a light bulb moment.

"Ooh" Brooklyn said loudly in a cheery voice, "Good news. Zayn said I can tell you all by the way.."

"He's not the father" Louis said, then blew steam off his cup of tea before taking a sip.

"Ha ha, but we're not discussing your divorce details, Louis" Brooklyn said annoyed, "As I was saying, good news. It's about Niall. He's being discharged from the centre this week.." he clapped his hands, everyone joined in taking turns hugging an elated Niall.

"Does Moira know?" Anne asked happy this is the day they've been waiting for.

"Yes.." that came out in a rough voice from Niall, he's having speech therapy. No sentences yet, but has a writing pad he uses most of the time.

Harry looked on proudly Niall's muscles regained its power and strength thanks to swimming..

"Harry, you're not saying much" Liam said looking at him.

Harry shrugged,  "Zayn knows which means.."

Liam nodded, "of course if Zayn knows then you'll be the first to know.."

"Yeah, and there's more news..show them, Ni.." Harry said smiling at his best friend. He's progressing so much the sensation in his legs was back. He can't walk but he's independent now with basic activities one would take for granted like going to toilet on your own. Harry nodded at Brooklyn who stood up from his chair and brought it closer to Niall's wheelchair. He didn't leave his side as Niall pushed himself up from his wheelchair using both hands, his legs took his weight long enough for him to sit himself on the same chair Brooklyn was sitting on.

"Ta-da" Brooklyn said with jazzy hands.

Anne had both hands across her chest in disbelief and proud feels. She never thought Niall would survive after his stroke, him being able to stand on his own, "oh my goodness, can you walk?"

"Niall can only stand for now, mom.." Harry replied, "for now.." he said as Niall nodded too in agreement

"Wow, this is the best news ever" Trisha said. "Niall, I am so so proud of you, beta" she kissed his forehead wiping the lipstick stain off..

"There's more.." Brooklyn squealed excited.

"There's more, yay.." all these happy announcements were enough for Louis. He's happy for Niall and he's known all these news a week before anyone. Zayn can't keep a secret. But do they have to do all this on his birthday? The day that is already associated with someone else. Jesus, it was enough Harry was hacking all his birthday attention, he should be the one being fed. And they didn't even throw him a proper party..

"I'm happy for Niall, happy there's more good news. But Brooklyn, I hope on my nephew Leo's innocent soul you're not going say anything other than today being my birthday. The most important day in a humans life, aka the big four O, the beginning of-"

"..the end?" Yazz asked a grin on her face that resembled her daddy.

Louis looked at her, "I see.." then Harry with his stupid grin too, "I see, you have been spending time with your father then Yasmeen. No worries you're young easily swayed by the idea to be reckless and rebellious. But disappointment shoulders, have I got them on?" he asked pointing to his shoulders and then lifted them up, "you decide"

"I was just going to say me Niall will be roommates.." Brooklyn murmured.

They will be roommates in Niall's flat. Brooklyn moved out when Harry moved back in, it was awkward. He's still yearning for Zayn but Harry is his soulmate. They seem closer than ever. He knows about Harry's cancer and is finding ways to cope with his loss by concentrating on his studies. When Niall was negotiating his discharge, he wanted to gain his independence by living on his own, when Brooklyn asked if they can be flatmates, he accepted.

"Noted, Brooklyn.." Louis knew already. As if Niall was going to move into a flat on his own without Zayn having a meltdown. Pftt, he may have planted the idea on Brooklyn's brain..

"Stop being a drama queen, Lou" Zayn walked in hands behind his back. Yaser trailed behind keeping a close eye on his creation, not Zayn, the cake he was hiding from Louis. He baked it himself. Despite Trisha's objections. First time for everything, right? "Happy birthday, Lou" Zayn said revealing a medium sized box big enough to fit a cake. The box itself was beautiful, green with a white ribbon tied diagonally around it. Louis could only imagine what would be inside, how did he even doubt Zayn not to getting him something special for his birthday.

"Oh, Zee.." Louis pouted looking up at him.

"Open it.." Zayn said a smile on his face.

"Okay.." Louis untie the ribbon teasingly slow, "I hope it's your will inside.." he grinned looking at Zayn.

"My will to leave.." Brooklyn said impatient.

Louis stopped and looked at him, "you know what.. I could open this later, but I won't. My friend worked hard on it. So please refrain from talking.." he pulled the ribbon, "or just leave.." he said to Brooklyn as he opened the box. His eyes widened in shock or disbelief. What was he looking at but a giant cupcake, more like a leaning tower with how it was tilted to one side. It was hideously chocolatey, brown, gooey with pink and white marshmallows on top. Why?

"Wow..you could have at least sang me happy birthday. Soften the blow" Louis crossed his arms across his chest not hiding his disappointment.

"I made it for you, Louis.." Yaser said hoping he would smile. But Louis was frowning looking around the cupcake then poked it as if expecting something to drop out of it. Like what? Car keys? He has been leaving hints, oh, in his own house. Oops. But whatever. He wanted a new car..

"Thanks Yaser.." Louis pulled a face wiping his chocolate covered finger on the side of the box. Zayn suppressed a laugh, he's not good with secrets...

"I can see you've got nothing good to say about it" Yaser took the cake from Zayn disappointed, "you don't like it?"

"I do, Yaser" Louis lied, "I said thanks and wow, didn't I? But can I say this and please don't take it the wrong way it's coming from a loving place somewhere in my hurting heart. Promise not to be offended.." Louis said looking at Yaser.

"I promise" he nodded as Zayn chuckled quietly knowing what's coming too, that cupcake was hideous and Louis wasn't pleased one bit.

"You know forty is a big deal Yaser and I love you for making me the cake. But, was the cake shop closed? It's festive season, understandably everywhere is busy, but if an order is made early, by a best friend of forever, then surely they can deliver on time. Or was it not the case this time?" Louis asked looking between son and father. Niall laughed and Harry smiled looking at him as Louis continued. "That deserves to be hidden.." he pointed at the cake, "like you did with Zayn and Harry's divorce papers. Like seriously, close the box"

"Louis, be nice" Anne said looking at the hideous cake Yaser was displaying for all to see. Leo came running from outside where the rest of the kids were playing and made a beeline for Yaser and the box shouting, "Cake! Cake!"

Brooklyn lifted his brows up and down watching his son poke the cupcake, he clasped his hands together, "Well, that's Louis's speech done, can we sing happy birthday and eat the cake then?" He moved closer to the cake. Through his pregnancy he craved chocolate cake and that continued three years on. Yaser's cake was in no doubt hideous but looks can be deceiving..

"Please don't.." Louis said, "no singing, please. The christmas carols that have been playing on the loop, thanks Anne, are enough.." he said getting up, "feel free to eat the cake without me.." he screamed out when Zayn, hand on his hip lifted him up bridal style. "Put me down, Zayn. I need a minute to think about the types of people I have around me. Where are my sisters even, huh?"

"You're such an ass.." Zayn said in his ear as he walked towards the backdoor with Louis in his arms. Liam rushed to open the door moving aside as Zayn stepped out to shouts of surprise, from friends and family aimed at Louis. He looked genuinely shocked and blinked tears seeing his sisters, Zayn's sisters, all of their children Louis thought were just playing outside, his aunts, uncles. There were decorations with big 40 and balloons. And at the centre, a makeshift table, a massive-

"My cake. Put me down, Zee."

Zayn did as told, then gave him a hug,
"Happy birthday, Lou. It was a huge ask for a delivery on Christmas eve but the bakery pulled it off.."

"You did all this?" Louis asked a lump in his throat.

"I can keep a secret when I want to.." he said smiling at him, "but it wasn't just me who organised this.." he looked at the faces staring at them, "everyone did and Lottie helped a lot.." he said when she walked over to them hugging her big brother, "Welcome to your fortieth birthday celebrations, big brother"

"Love you both.." Louis stroked her cheek.

"Yeah, yeah.. And wait till you see the table with your presents-"

"Where are my presents?" Zayn shook his head smiling, watching him walk to greet his guests still holding Lottie's hand but eyes searching around. As if the presents were not next to the cake. Talk about tunnel vision..

Happy birthday chorus started as Louis made his way to his cake. He had a big massive smile on his face as he looked at the beautiful massive cake, Zayn never doesn't do things in half. But this time, dare he say it, it was necessary. Everyone else who were in the house keeping Louis inside for his surprise, came out too, joined in the sing a long and mingled with each other.

"Make a wish.." Liam said before Louis blew the lone candle on top. Life does begin at forty. Louis according to the laws of the universe, is one. So, one candle.

"I wish for this to never end" his wish.

"You're no Peter pan, Lou. I'm afraid everything has to come to an end" Liam said with a sad look in his eyes, Harry in his mind.

"Not that, Li.." Louis looked at each and every face staring back at him. Harry, Zayn, their parents, Niall in his chair, Brooklyn sitting on his lap, what's that about? Liam, their dozen children, his family, Zayn's sisters and his, friends from work, "I mean this. I wish for us to never end. Our friendship old and new. New leases at life.." he looked at Harry who gave him a salute, "I wish for us to always keep in touch. How are you doings I don't want them to stop and end today. Please check on each other. Let loose of grudges. Life is too short" he stopped choking on his words. Liam wrapped his arms around his waist and Louis leaned on his shoulder. Harry's cancer had brought back memories of his mom. "I wish for this to never end. I love you all and thank you for coming"

"You're not supposed to say your wish out loud, Lou" Harry said loudly but with a smile on his face.

Louis looked at Harry, then blew the candle. He wished Harry lived long enough so he can continue to taunt him when one of his children has a boy or girlfriend. "I just made a wish, Harold" he grinned at him.

"Cut the cake, Leo is dribbling over it. He's close to diving in." Harry said watching an active Leo being held back by Brooklyn, how did get that quick near the cake. But he was taking selfies with the cake, probably for his crazy friends Zayn barred near their house. The reason. They're crushing over him too, being married making him more appealing. Oh, him means Harry.

"Louis?" They turned around to the voice just as Louis was about to stick the knife in..

"Daddy!" Louis's youngest daughter ran to her father.

"Liam?" Yes, the other Liam. His ex. He watched him lift their daughter in his arms.

"Happy birthday, Louis" he said giving a small box with a nice blue ribbon.

"Thank you.." Louis said, that better be good. He hurriedly opened it.

"Liam.." Louis was speechless when he saw what's inside the small box. A key. He pivoted dramatically turning to face Zayn, "Now..that is what you call a.. present, babe" he grinned waving the car keys, then turned back to Liam with a genuine soft smile. "Thank you.."

"You want to see it?" Liam asked shyly.

"Yeah.." Whatever it, means. He's been on dry spell, for a fortnight now.

Liam took his hand and led him to his gift parked in the middle of the road. The cake was abandoned by curious eyes. Jaws dropped to the floor, Louis's included. There it was. The car of his dreams. A two door sports car, a Lexus, mustard in colour complete with a bow on top.

"Oh shit.." Louis whispered hand covering his mouth. "You didn't have to-" he started to talk but Liam held his hand up stopping him.

"Fortieth birthday is important, Louis.
They say life begins at forty and you deserve it. You gave me my daughter and thank you for that. I give you this cause I've seen your search history. So, here's to hoping it leads you to where you need to be. Happy and loved" Liam said kissing his cheek. "Get in and have a feel.."

"Thank you.." Louis kept saying that like it's his new mantra. He had no words. Especially when Liam opened the door for him like a gentleman he always is. Their daughter wiggled off him to go inside the car..

"Damn.." Harry said looking at Louis's flushed face, then Liam, "That's a nice set of wheels well done, mate.."

"Harry, when did you come back?" His Liam asked.

"I've always been here.." Harry replied touching the car. "This is sick.."

"Can we take this for a spin, Zee?" Louis asked.

"You need to cut the cake first, Louis, don't you think? It's christmas eve, people need to get home.." Harry replied seeing Zayn's excited face, they will drive all night if he let them go..

"Harry is right.." Louis said and clapped his hands to announce, "back to the cake, guys.." to everyone watching. He then smiled at Liam as he took their daughter out of the car, "thank you for the car..are you sticking around for a bit? Maybe we can take it for a spin, together.." he bit his lip and his heart skipped when Liam smiled fondly at him. Liam was always good to him, he was always the problem. Never sure what he really wanted...

"Yeah, I can..stick around for a bit" he said smiling back, "Do you want help cutting that cake..its big. Zayn did that right?"

"Yeah, Zayn did that..you know him and his sweet tooth.." Louis rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"I know.." Liam said a fond smile on his face, eyes fixed on Louis though. Louis was the one who pushed away, wanted a separation till he decided divorce was for the best. He signed them to make him happy, but he's not. Louis looks far from happy, as far as love goes anyway. And neither is he. He tried to move on for Louis's sake and he can't. He was his first everything and he missed to be bossed around by Louis's bottom sassy self. He likes Shawn though, but he can't put a finger on what is missing..

Zayn rolled his eyes, "I see you're still using my name as foreplay. Let's go my husband.." he pulled Harry's arm, "I'm cutting the cake myself. I bought it its mine..-Louis!" he laughed when Louis grabbed him by his shirt, "Let go.." he said trying to pull away but Louis didn't let go until Harry slapped his arm, Zayn broke free and ran towards the said cake with a wicked laugh..

"Don't you dare.." Louis wished he'd trip and fall as he watched the way Zayn's arms flapped around, he's got such a ridiculous run. He turned to face his ex, his Liam, "don't you just stand there, go after him..geez, Liam. No one is cutting my cake but me.."

Liam smiled like a fool before jogging after Zayn, his daughter giggling in his arms..

"You know you just made his dreams come true, right, judging by that stupid grin" Harry said to him as they watched
Liam catch up with Zayn in three long strides. Tall, fit fucker, Louis thought eyes on his ex's behind.

"You mean his running after Zayn dream? Or him watching Zayn's mouth covered with cake and white cream dream? I could go on but you get where I'm going with this, right?" Louis teased.

"I should and could be affected by that, but it's old news. And.." Harry pinched Louis's face, laughed when he backed away, "I'm talking about your stupid grin..you still fancy him.." he said in a sing song.

"No I don't.."

"You love him.."

"No.." Louis stopped walking staring in a distance.

"Wanna be fucked by him.." Harry said in Louis's face.

And Louis clenched his jaw before pinching Harry on his non existent muffin top..

"Oww.. you idiot that bloody hurts.." Harry cried out.

"So does love.." Louis replied with a serious tone in his voice, and waited for Harry to strike back but he didn't, he was rubbing the pain on his back away.

"Why don't you tell him that then?" Harry asked.

"Tell what, who?" Louis looked away.

"You still love him?" Harry's eyes widen.

"Wrong, I don't love Liam.."

"Who said I was talking about Liam?" Harry asked a smile on his face. "Come on, you've got a cake to cut before Brooklyn and Leo do that. Stop using  Zayn as a distraction for you to hide the feelings you still have for your ex hubby.."

"You're talking stupid.."

"Why have you stopped walking and been staring at that car? Unless you're planning a get away.." Harry smirked but then, "are you?"

Louis scoffed, "I hate driving.."

"You're a slow driver, grandpa.."

"Is that so, big papa?"

Harry with no warning lifted Louis bridal style and carried him to his cake and where people were waiting, "put me down, Harry. People are looking.."

"Oh, shut up you love it. I saw how you were clinging on to Zayn.."

Louis huffed as everyone cheered, "like it's my fault you Styles man keep lifting me off my feet.." he said crossing his legs, might as well enjoy it. It's his birthday after all.

"You called Zayn a Styles, you never called him that.." Harry looked at him, "oh my God, you love me.."

"Four words. I don't love you"

"That's five words.." Harry said putting him down, "my advice, stop looking for love at the wrong places when it's right infront of you.."

Louis tucked his shirt in his trousers, tidying himself, "who said I'm looking"

He finally made his way to his cake and cut it to even more cheers. His family were really his everything. He couldn't wish to be anywhere but here. But the best bits was of course still to come, the table full of presents. He asked all their children to help open them praying there was nothing improper. They all sat around Niall's wheels, Leo on Niall's lap.

Zayn watched smiling as Louis tore his presents like a two year old. He leaned
on Harry when he wrapped his arms around him from behind.

"You're simply the best.." Harry kissed his neck.

"Better than all the rest?" Zayn smiled.

"Better than anyone, anyone I ever met, baby.."

"You both stupid.." Liam said going past them. "The cake look good better than Yaser's joke cake-"

"That was not a joke cake, Liam" Yaser said behind him.

Shit, he said that out loud. "Sorry.." he mumbled walking away.

Zayn laughed quietly, "l like it, dad"

"Thank you, son. We will eat it together then, everyone else has been saying no"

"Sorry I can't"

"Why not? You helped me with it.."

"I watched you not burn my kitchen, dad. But even if I wanted to, I can't. Harry put me on a diet.." Zayn lied.

"What?" Harry asked confused.

"Why? You're not fat.." Yaser looked at Harry, "he's not fat..why would you ask him for that, Harry?"

"I didn't.." Harry denied.

"We're trying for a baby" Zayn said.

"What!!" Harry, Yaser, Liam, Trisha and Niall? How did even hear him, said all at once.

Zayn rolled his eyes, "Fine..I'm kidding. I don't want the bloody cake, okay?" He turned around in Harry's arms and whispered, "save me.." before hiding his face in his chest.

"I'll eat your cake with you, Yaser" Harry offered.

"I don't think so, you're all eating my cake. Nice try, Yaser" Louis said pulling Zayn's shirt from the back, "come have a slice before Brooklyn the vulture eat it all.."

"Louis.." Zayn laughed staggering back nearly falling but Harry held him up and watched him and Louis walk arms around each other's shoulders.

"I will eat the cake with you, Yaser. No joke.." he smiled at his father in law.

"Thanks, Harry" Yaser smiled back.

-

"I am famished?" Brooklyn questioned.

"Yes.." Niall said easily.

Everyone was gone, except their family which were spread all over Zayn and Harry's house, at every room. Except their bedroom, of course. Trisha and Anne were in Mary's room. Yaser in the spare room. Zayn's sisters crashed in the girls room. Louis's sisters went back home. Louis ditched them for a spin on his car with Liam, his ex, which meant all the kids were having a sleepover in the games room, thankfully big enough for all eleven of them. Liam only came with Jackson. The new gang, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Brooklyn were laying on Zayn's comfortable couches.

Zayn on top of Harry, where else. Liam on a love seat on his own. Brooklyn on top of Niall? Okay. No one asked. Niall looked contented..

Brooklyn wiggled comfortable in his arms and frowned looking at his face when Niall groaned, "you okay? Am I heavy?" Niall smiled shaking his head.

"You want him to answer that, really Brooklyn?" Harry asked.

"Was this your conversation, Harry?"  Brooklyn glared at him, "Niall, nod if I'm not heavy.." and smiled when Niall did, nod.

"That's some confusing shit.." Liam shook his head cause Brooklyn looked heavy on top of Niall. But his friend also looked very comfortable with Brooklyn on him, so..

"Why did Sophia not come this time? I swear she low key hates us" Zayn asked.

"Not hate, but she said she feels like an outsider when she's with you guys-"

"You guys?" Harry asked looking at Liam, "shouldn't you be saying, when she's with us guys?"

"My brother told me Louis's hubby felt like an outsider with you guys too.." Brooklyn said, then wiggled again on top of Niall, so he can get a clear vision of all four of them, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall, to ask an important question, for him anyway, "Am I an outsider to you?"

"We're the outsiders, in your world.." Harry mumbled and Liam laughed.

Brooklyn recoiled back to Niall's arms he didn't hear what Harry said but Liam laughing meant it wasn't nice.

"Haz, be nice.." Zayn pinched Harry's arm, "you're not an outsider Brooklyn, okay? You are one of us. Forever.." we have a child together, unspoken.

"Thank you, Zayn.." Brooklyn said, then rested his head on Niall's chest with a sigh. Zayn and Harry were happily married again. Will he find he's ever after. Niall squeezed his hips, Brooklyn lifted his head, Niall had a smile on his face, welcoming always."Thanks, Niall" Niall may not be able to say it but he felt it. Niall sees him as one of them too. But, he also felt something else. Not possible, right? He didn't dwell on it not wanting to embarrass himself and Niall especially. It's probably just a reflex to emotions..

"You're going back home or staying here tonight?" Zayn asked Brooklyn. "You can always crash at Louis's. I've got a spare key for my spare key.."

"Nah, I'm going.." Brooklyn reluctantly detached himself from Niall, "and I better get a move on. Mom said she's got presents from Santa for Leo.." he scratched his scalp, his mood changed. He looked at the time, frustrated all of a sudden, "I'll bring them in the morning"

"I can go pick them up if you want.." Zayn said.

"No..Zayn it's fine.." he stood up putting his coat on. Zayn's leather jacket.

"Okay.." Zayn shrugged, "Well, if they're from Santa they better be here before Leo wakes up.."

"What time is that again, seven?"

"Six.." Harry answered this time.

"Hell no, I'm going and I'll be back.." he said walking towards the door,  "Later, guys"

Niall watched him leave a sadness wash over his eyes.

"Okay, Ni?" Zayn asked.

"Yes.." that came out rough but clear at the same time.

"I'm convinced Niall says yes even if he means no, you know.." Liam said a mischievous smile on his face though.

"Of course he doesn't.." Zayn denied.

"Yes, he does. Niall, are you tired?" Liam asked and Niall nodded. "How about a cake, you want some?" Niall nodded excitedly thumbs up. "Okay.." Liam stood up to go to the kitchen, but stopped looking at Niall, "you're tired, right? you want me to take you to bed?"

Niall frowned, "yes.." he said quietly.

Liam laughed looking at Zayn, "I rest my case" he said walking to the kitchen, "cake coming up, Ni"

Zayn frowned looking at Niall, "Niall?"

Niall took his phone out, his heart may be broken Brooklyn left but his fingers ain't. He sent Zayn a text and waited for him to read before laughing and Zayn with Harry laughed out loud reading it.

I know what a yes means Liam is stupid- Fakeblondie.

-

"Do you think Louis and Liam are at it again?" Harry asked drying his hair with a towel after a shower.

"Life is short. If he wants to revisit that, then yeah.." Zayn replied putting on pyjamas, there's visitors sleeping naked was not an option.

"Pyjamas, why?" Harry wanted him naked next to him.

"Your mom, reason enough?" Zayn raised a brow before tying the strings of Harry's pyjamas too big for him tightly. No sex..

"What about your mom?" Harry countered.

"Thought I would shock you to putting it away if I said your mom.." Zayn said gesturing at Harry's free willy before getting under covers.

"Can you take the bottoms off at least?"

"No..my dad is around.." Zayn said fluffing pillows.

Harry groaned throwing the towel on a laundry basket, switched off the lights and climbed to bed, naked.

"Wear boxers at least, Haz"

"No.." Harry said snuggling closer to him, but Zayn pushed him away.

"You're fucking cold, shit. Did you take a cold shower?" Zayn cocooned himself with the duvet..

"Cold showers open pores, baby"

"Im not opening nothing for your cold.. never mind its probably shrinked. Let me see.." Zayn pulled the covers to look at Harry's crotch.

Harry looked at him amused, "I was standing in the middle of the room, naked making a job of drying my hair for ten fucking minutes and you didn't sneak a peek?"

Zayn shrugged, "I probably didn't see it shrunk to your balls... Harreh!" He laughed when Harry threw himself on top of him but pulled covers over them.

"Is it shrunk now, baby?" Harry rolled his half hard dick on him.

"Shit, Haz.." Zayn moaned out, "our parents are in the house. We can't.."

"Says who, huh, baby?" Harry kissed him-

The door suddenly opened and Liam came in dragging his feet, eyes half opened, he closed the door and climbed on the bed with them. "Don't you think about fucking.." he said tucking himself in, facing opposite direction.

"The fuck you're doing here? I'm naked" Harry groaned unhappy.

"Don't care if you naked, seen it before. Just don't fuck.."

"Aren't you supposed to be sharing a bed with Niall downstairs?" Harry asked annoyed..

"He kicked me out.."

"How? He can't..like kick" Harry asked.

"Brooklyn came back and kicked me out, on Niall's orders"

Harry and Zayn comically sat up, "what now?" They asked.

"Niall kicked me out of the bed because Brooklyn came back tired and doesn't want to go to Louis's house.."

"Why can't you all sleep in the bed like we're doing now?" Harry asked.

"Don't know..Niall sent me a text saying, get out. That's it. The text, so here I am"

"Why kick you out?" Zayn asked.

"There were lots of angry emojis after that, so didn't ask." Liam yawned, "I need to sleep, its nearly midnight and the kids will be up early.."

Harry and Zayn layed down at the same time, "why would Niall kick him out?"

"Don't know.." Harry shook his head, "do you think, em, you know?" he wiggled his brows.

"It's possible, isn't it? Things still work"

"Mm..interesting though, I mean how is he going to-"

"Can you both shut the fuck up. Niall nearly spilled for real when Brooklyn came back and whispered, I'm back in his ear. There is nothing wrong with my hearing, Niall moaned and poked me. Okay? He poked me in my butt. It didn't take that much convincing for me to get out. So shut up.."

Zayn and Harry looked at each other then giggled at each other's neck.

"Big homie is getting it tonight.." Harry said and laughed when Liam kicked him..

"Night, Li.." Zayn giggled as Harry cuddled to him still laughing, "night, Haz"

"Night, baby" Harry kissed his cheek.

"Night, Zee. Night Harry"

The door burst open again, "really?" Liam shouted covering his head when the light suddenly switched on.

"Louis?" Zayn said seeing him walk in.

"You don't think I'm going to sleep on my own, do you? I'm not tempting fate. Brooklyn was supposed to sleepover the fucker bailed on me.." Louis said getting undressed.

"You were out with your ex, where is he?" Zayn asked.

"My ex got back in touch, so what?"

"He bought you a fucking top of the range Lexus, Lou. I'm not going to ask how, I know loans exist.." Zayn laughed when Lou gave him the finger.

Harry laughed too, "Savage, Zee"

"Please leave your boxers on.." Harry said when Louis pull them down.

Louis rolled his eyes before going to their closet, pulled his boxers off and put on Harry's sweatpants.

"Ooh.." Zayn and Harry pulled a face at the same time. "You could have at least showered, Louis damn.." Harry said.

"I've had a shower already.." he said laying on the bed next to Zayn, "move will you, Harry?"

"There's no fucking space, Liam is at my feet.."

"Liam is here..yay, sleepover.." he said climbing over Zayn to feel Liam's head.

"Fuck off, Louis" Liam slapped him.

"So violent..goodness. The fuck you're doing here anyway, shouldn't you be bunking with Niall?"

Liam sat up, looked at Zayn and Harry but they were already up looking at him. What to say? Liam said with his eyes. "Cramps.." Liam nodded at them and they nodded back. "Niall has them"

"Yes.." Harry nodded, "Terrible cramps. Too much excitement for one day. All that standing.." he babbled and Zayn pushed him to lie back down and, "shut it.." mouthed to him. It was not for them to spill. It's Niall's business, and they're not about to interfere with him getting it on after three years, hell no.

"It's still my birthday by the way. Is that why you're not wearing your matching Christmas eve pyjamas? Respek.." Louis said looking at Zayn..

"I'm in my Christmas eve pyjamas but you can't see them, invisible they are.." Harry grinned at him.

"You know we both have our legs over Zayn, I can feel your meat and potatoes Harold"

"Please stop.." Liam groaned.

"Sorry, Liam" Harry cuddled closer to Zayn, "Switch the light off, Louis"

"I'm comfortable.." Louis cuddled to Zayn too, hand on his chest. Harry shoved it off and Louis slapped him, they had a slapping contest till Zayn slapped both on their chests.

"For fucksake.." Liam shouted getting out of bed switching off the light, but tripped in the dark hitting his toes on the bed, "fuck you, Lou, see what you did.." he angrily climbed back on the bed, but not properly he fell out. Harry, Zayn, Louis lost it cackling, breaking free from their stifled giggles. Liam stayed on the floor laughing too. Harry shuffled to the edge to give him a hand up, "you're naked, Harry. Piss off"

"I'm not fucking anyone, am I?"

"Stop wiggling your arse in my face then" Zayn slapped his ass, "go put some clothes on, Haz"

"Fine.." he climbed out of bed over Liam his dick nearly hitting his face.

They all laughed when Liam shrieked covering his face, "Harry!" he screamed just like old times.

Good friends may be hard to come by, but best friends will stay by your side. Always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1K 1K 28
ᕼE ᗯᗩᔕ ᗰY ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᗰOᗰEᑎTᔕ TᕼᗩT I ᑕOᑌᒪᗪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ ᖴOᖇGET. ᑌᑎTIᒪ I ᗪIᗪ. Rankings #1 in zarry [27.08.2022]
2K 168 13
It's about the Cole Family...that's all I'm going to say. Hope you enjoy ❤️
82.5K 3.4K 13
In which Zayn and Liam are celebrities and their sex tape goes viral.
27.9K 1.5K 19
Finding love when you least expect it.