๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...

By sammm_atienza

๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐•๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž๐ญ , ๐ž๐ญ๐œ. ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
NEW BOOK!
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ

17.6K 688 1.4K
By sammm_atienza

I didn't proofread sorry for mistakes.

-

Irene's PoV

Beep Beep Beep!

"Ugh." I groaned and turn my alarm off.

"Unnie! Manager-nim is here. Come down quick!" I heard Yeri's voice shout from my door.

"Alright. I'll just shower." I replied, wrapping a robe around my naked body. I lazily walked to my bathroom and did my morning routine.

When I finished, I got dressed and walked downstairs to see all of them in the living room. I sat in front of our manager and waited for him to talk.

"Why are you here early, oppa?" I asked, stretching my limbs.

"I'm here to announce that starting next week, you'll have your own assistant." He straightforwardly said, making my members jump in excitement.

"Wahh! Is it a girl? Is she hot like me?" Joy asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Really? That's your first question?" I asked, looking at her but she just shrugged and turn back to our manager.

"Yes, she's a girl. She's twenty years old, so she's pretty young." Manager-nim said with a chuckle.

"I hope she's hot.." We heard Yeri mumble making me gasp and look at her unbelievably.

"Unnie is finally gonna have a girl in her arms." Seulgi teased, laughing with our members.

"Yah. I'm not gonna have someone in my arms." I told the four girls before turning to our manager. "And why do I need to have an assistant? I don't need one."

"PD-nim suggested this since you girls are gonna be busy, especially you Irene. You're the leader here, you need assistance." He said before continuing. "And besides, I'm not gonna be around often because I have a pregnant wife, remember?"

"Oh yeah..But I can handle it." I said stubbornly, not really liking the idea of having an assistant always beside me.

"The assistant will be working for all of you but her focus is on you, Irene-ssi. She can help you with everything, she's a daughter of PD-nim's friend, so she's trustworthy." He explained.

"This is a great idea, unnie. You can relax and stop thinking about work for awhile." Wendy said making me sigh.

"Fine. We'll see what happen.."

-

Your PoV

"Pabo, starting next week, you'll work for Red Velvet's leader as a Personal Assistant." My sister, Ji-eun said causing me to jump from the couch and look at her with wide eyes.

"What? I thought I'll take over our parents company?" I asked, eyeing her, thinking she's just messing with me.

"Well, you need to experience having a job first to be able to work as a CEO on a company, Y/n/n.."

"I do have a job, unnie."

"Yeah, a job that our parents doesn't even know about, and a job that could risk your life. What do you think mom and dad will do if they knew about this?"

"Don't act like you're not a licensed police officer, unnie.." (that's actually true in real life)

I said, shaking my head causing her to give me a look.

"Aish, fine..I'll just quit if it's too hard for me." I mumbled.

"Don't worry, Y/n. I'm sure you and Joohyun will get along just fine.." She said, snickering.

"Wait, they have a manager-"

"Dad said he has a pregnant wife so he has to take care of her." She cut me off. "You're not allowed to decline this, Y/n. Our parents made a deal already. Either yo-"

"Either I do this job or no company for me..I know unnie." I said, sighing loudly. "I only know Seul-"

"Yes because she's one of your side-"

"Stop calling them that." I whined.

"Well, whatever. Red Velvet is hot as fu-"

"So when do I meet them?" I asked with a big smirk, cutting her off.

"Psh, so that's what you want to hear, huh?" Ji-eun unnie said, chuckling.

"Ani.."

"Yeah right.." She mumbled, shaking her head at me. "Like I said, next week."

"I'll start as soon as I meet my boss?" I asked.

"Yes. I heard she's workaholic so you better do your job right and not let her babysit you." She said before pushing me off the couch. "Now go away, I'm gonna sleep in this comfy couch of yours.."

"Whatever. I'm gonna do my research on my new boss. I wanna know everything about her.." I said, smirking.

"Creep."

-

Monday

Beep Beep Beep!

"Ugh."

I turned my alarm off and lazily walked to my bathroom. After doing my morning routine, I changed into nice clothes before spraying my vanilla scented perfume all over me.

"Ooh, someone's gonna impress their boss.." I heard my sister's voice making me yelp.

"Yah, unnie! Why are you here?" I asked.

"I'm gonna escort my little sister to work, duh?" She said before linking her arms with mine. "This is your first ever job so I need to be here. Come on."

"The manager texted me earlier saying he can't come with me since he had an emergency so he just sent me the address." I told my sister as we got in my car.

"Do you want me to come with you and meet Red Velvet?" Ji-eun unnie asked.

"Ani, it's okay." I reassured her. "I hope they can handle me though.."

"Handle what?"

"My charms." I said, smirking.

"Ha! Yeah right.." She mumbled. "Since you don't want me to come with you, drop me off at the company. Dad wants to talk to me."

After I dropping my sister off, I went straight to Red Velvet's house and mentally ready my self. I parked my car before going to their front door. I rang the doorbell and seconds later, the door opened revealing Joy and Yeri.

Good thing I did my research to all of them..

"Wah, she's hot." Joy whispered to Yeri who just giggled and open the door wider.

"Come in!" Yeri said excitedly making me chuckle and walk in. "Oof, we forgot to ask for her name. We're dead if Joohyun unnie-"

"What's your name?" Joy cut Yeri off.

"My name is Lee Y/n, pleasure to meet you." I said with a charming smile

"Damn."

"Yah! Kim Yerim, don't curse." Joy scolded before pulling me inside their house, leaving Yeri outside.

"Sorry about that, anyways, I'm Joy but call me Sooyoung." She said, her sultry eyes staring into mine.

"Hi! My name is Yeri." The shorter girl said in English making me giggle at the way she say it.

"Aish, I can hear you two from the kitchen." We heard a voice before another two girls appeared. "Oh, is she the assistant?"

"I think so.."

"What do you mean?"

"Y/n, that's Wendy unnie." Joy told me, ignoring Wendy's question.

"She's unbelievable..she doesn't even care if she's the assistant or not." Wendy mumbles, laughing a bit.

"Well, she's smoking hot so I don't blame them." Seulgi, the only member I truly know, said.

Wendy excitedly introduced themselves making me do the same with a bow. Seulgi and I just winked at each other (which Seulgi bear couldn't do so she just blink both of her eyes) causing the three other girls to raise their eyebrow.

After showing them proof that I'm the assistant, they immediately welcomed me to their living room while someone call for my boss.

"Take a seat, Y/n/n. I'll just call Joohyun unnie." Seulgi said making me nod and give her a smile.

After a few minutes, Seulgi went down with a goddess looking girl who's focused is on an iPad.

"Aish, unnie. Stop checking your schedules every second, PD-nim gave us a break today." Wendy said.

"She's right. Please take a rest." Joy said.

The girl looked up before her cold eyes finally landed on mine.

"Unnie, this is Lee Y/n." Joy said to the girl who's still staring into my soul.

"Her name is Bae Joohyun. Sorry if she's not responding, she doesn't really know how to act in front of new people." Seulgi said to me making me nod slowly as my eyes slyly roam down the shorter girl.

Joohyun scoffed before walking away.

"Are you intimidated?" Yeri asked.

"I'm certain that I'm not..." I mumbled.

I saw them smirk at my peripheral vision before I started walking to where she walked in. She's in the kitchen with the iPad still on her small hands making me shake my head.

I walked up to her and grabbed the iPad from her hands causing her to snap her head, looking at me with a death glare.

Shit.

"You punk. What. Are. You. Doing." She said, her cold voice sending my body into shivers.

"Aish, your members told you to take a rest. So I'm taking this." I said, surprisingly calm as her eyes still burn holes through my head.

"Why the hell do you care. Give me that and leave me the fuck alone." She spat harshly, trying to grab the iPad but I raised it with my hand.

I smirked at the height difference and at the way she look up at me making her groan and pinch me on the stomach. I yelped but still prevent her from getting the iPad.

"Give me that. You're fired!" She shouts causing me to laugh.

We heard footsteps run towards the kitchen before four girls appeared. They looked surprised for a second before it turned into amused one.

"Ugh! Girls, help me here. This punk is already getting in my nerves." Joohyun yelled in frustration. The four girls just shook their head and laughed.

"You're not gonna get this from me, Joohyun." I said.

"Only my friends can call me that." She said harshly as she tried to intimidate me.

It almost worked on me since this is just my first day but since she looked cute trying to scare me off, it didn't work.

"I'll call you boss then.." I said with a grin, pissing her more.

"I'm not your boss anymore, I said you're fired." Joohyun said, her eyes shooting daggers at me.

"I have a contract, so you can't fire me just like that, boss." I said, laughing at her frustration.

"Whatever. Don't talk to me, you punk." Joohyun said before walking away for the second time, bumping me in the process.

"That's so amusing to watch." Joy said laughing with Yeri.

I shook my head with a smile before looking at the iPad to see it's all mixed up. I think she was trying to organise the events they will have so I texted their manager to send me their schedule for this month.

We walked back to the living room with the iPad still on my hand.

"Hey, Y/n. Have you eaten breakfast?" Wendy asked.

"I haven't. How about you girls?" I asked them.

"Well, we're gonna go out and eat. Come with us!" Seulgi said excitedly,

"Alright." I said with a chuckle, pinching her cheek.

"I'll just text manager-nim." Wendy said before grabbing her phone.

"He was supposed to be here with me but he has an emergency so he can't accompany us. I'll take you guys if you want?" I suggested making them nod and grab their things.

"Unnie! Let's go!" Joy yelled.

Joohyun suddenly appeared with a bored look as she look at me. Her eyes then landed on the iPad again making her roll her eyes and walked pass me.

When we all walked out, I lead them to my car causing them to jump in excitement while admiring the white vehicle.

"Holy smokes." Yeri mumbled.

"Oh hello, sexy." Joy said next.

"Cool!" Seulgi stated cutely, acting like she haven't seen it yet while Wendy just laughed at their reactions. My boss remained with a blank face causing me to chuckle at her mood.

The four ran to the back, leaving the passenger seat to Joohyun.

"Sooyoung-ah, let's exchange seat." She said causing Joy to whine and shake her head.

I chuckle at that before opening the door for Joohyun who just rolled her eyes and got in. I shut the door gently and got on the drivers seat.

Suddenly, Yeri gasped in excitement as I drove off.

"Blackpink is coming with us!" She yelled excitedly. The girls at the back squealed while Joohyun kept her eyes at the front.

When we arrived at the restaurant, we all walked in and got a big table. As soon as I sat between Joy and Seulgi, I felt my phone buzz making me grab it to see the manager sent me their schedule.

I got the iPad and was about to organize it but we heard voices greeting us.

"Girls, this is Y/n, Joohyun unnie's Personal Assistant/girlfriend." Joy joked making the girls snicker while Joohyun scoff.

"Yah. What did you say?" Joohyun asked causing Joy to laugh nervously.

"Annyeong! I'm Jennie." A girl with cat like eyes said before bowing.

Soon, her members did the same with welcoming smiles making me do the same with a charming one.

They got confused when Lisa and I just shared a knowing look but thankfully, they just ignored it and go back to their seats.

"She's hot, right?" Wendy asked.

I chuckled as the girls of Blackpink nodded with a grin making Joohyun groan loudly.

-

I'm currently organizing their schedules on the iPad while they shopped for clothes when suddenly, Rosé called for me saying we're going to the second store.

I got up and ran to them. As we were walking, three shopping bags are being shoved into my hands making me look to see Joohyun who's arms are linked with Jennie's.

She didn't say anything so I just carried the bags full of new clothes. After they shopped at the second store, Joohyun gave me another three bags making me give her a look.

But then again, she ignored me before walking to another clothing store which is ours. When we walked in, I saw some familiar faces making me greet them but make sure the girls are too busy walking around.

After another hour, the girls finally finished and for the third time, bags are being shoved into my hands again. By now, I have ten freaking large shopping bags on my hands.

Aish. I think they bought the whole store.

"Let me help you, Y/n-"

"Don't. That's her job." Joohyun cuts Seulgi off making her pout.

Well, it's true though so I just sent Seulgi a smile.

Before going home, they decided to have ice cream first. While they order, I dropped the bags at my car before going back to them.

As they were eating, I saw Joohyun messily eating her yogurt flavoured ice cream.

"Boss." I called for her causing all of them to look at me while Joohyun just continued ignoring me.

I chuckled and wiped her soft lips with my thumb before sucking on it. She froze causing the girls to watch again in amusement.

Then, her head slowly raised, revealing her blushing cheeks and her cold eyes staring right back into my Y/e/c coloured ones.

Why is her reactions so confusing sometimes?

She slowly lifted her palm and started slapping my arms continuously.

"Don't."

Slap!

"You."

Slap!

"Dare."

Slap!

"Touch."

Slap!

"Me."

SLAP!

"Oww." I said with a pout as I rub my arm.

"You deserve it, you punk." She spat before leaving like a blushing mess.

"Aish, I'll follow her since it's dangerous. You girls can wait in the car." I said to the girls before giving Red Velvet my car keys.

I ran after Joohyun to see her walking towards the restroom but before she could walk in, a guy stopped her and gave her a disgusting smirk.

"Hey babygirl.." I heard the guy said making me cringe at the sound of his voice.

Ugh dick.

"G-Get away from me!" I heard Joohyun said before she tried pushing him away but the douche bag trapped her against the wall with his hands on each side of her head.

But before the guy can touch her, I got behind him and elbowed him on his ribs causing him to yelp in pain and stumble away from Joohyun. I grabbed the shorter girl's hand and intertwined it with mine.

A smirk made its way on my lips at my own move before looking at the guy who's about to pounce on me, but I easily kicked him on the chest, causing him to fly backwards and fall in the big trashcan behind him.

I burst out laughing at the guy's frustration and heard a small giggle beside me. I suddenly stopped and turn my head to her but when I looked, she just stared back at me with a blank face.

I swear, she giggled..or am I tripping?

She raised her eyebrow, her cold eyes staring blankly at our intertwined hands. I snapped out of my thoughts when I feel her pushing me away and walking off.

"Boss! Wait for me." I shout before running beside her.

"I can handle that you know." She said, without looking at me.

"Sure." I said with a chuckle.

"Yah. If you didn't interrupt, I could kick his ass." She said, still believing her self.

"Alright." I agreed again making her scoff.

"Don't believe me then!" Joohyun said with a bitter tone before walking ahead.

"I didn't say I don't believe you." I said with a grin.

"Stop talking."

When we arrived at the car, we got in and I was about to drive but I decided to ask a question first.

"Is this a normal Monday for you?" I asked, referring to what just happened with the guy.

"No. Guys usually try to kill me on Tuesdays." She said, not glancing at me.

"Is that sarcasm?" I asked making her sigh heavily.

"Yes, you punk. Now drive." She said, rolling her eyes for like the millionth time today.
-

"Hey, this has been a fun day. I'll see you girls again tomorrow. I'm so excit-"

"Not looking forward to it." Joohyun cuts me off, pushing me towards the front door making the two girl groups to chuckle and wave their hands at me. "Out."

"Goodnight, bos-"

The door slammed shut.

A chuckle escaped my mouth before walking to my car.

Well, this has been an interesting day.

Tomorrow is gonna be fun...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 1.3K 34
โ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†โž โ‡พ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น, ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๏ฟฝ...
80.2K 3.4K 53
BOOK 2 OF MY WIFE IS AN IT GIRL.
301K 12.6K 29
แด€ษด แด€แดœ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ sแดแด€สŸสŸ แดŠษชสœแดแดษด ส€แดœษดs ษชษดแด›แด แด€ แด˜แดแด˜แดœสŸแด€ส€ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แด„แด€สŸสŸแด‡แด… sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด แด€แด› แด€ แด˜ส€ษชแด แด€แด›แด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… สœษชแด›s ษชแด› แดา“า“ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€า“แดส€แดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ แดœษดษชแด› แดกแด€ส€ษด...