~Vox X reader~

נכתב על ידי LevyLarr_theghost_23

Since corona virus is taking over the world and since I have nothing to do except do school work but I rlly d... עוד

Chapter.1 (last day on earth ..)
Chapter.2 (welcome to hell!~)
Chapter.3 (exploring my new home) 
Chapter.4 (meeting him.)
Chapter.6 (finding my brother.)
Chapter.7 (its my birthday! Pt.1)
Chapter.8 ( its your birthday! Pt.2)
Chapter.9 (moving in with him and already in love)
Chapter.10 (being official.)
Chapter.11 (wanting a child??)
Chapter.12 (having a baby!!)
Chapter.13( 2 months old)
Chapter.14 (5months)
Chapter.15 (9months old)
Chapter.16 (finally meeting her!)
Chapter.17 (shes gone)
Chapter.18 (on the misson pt.1)
Chapter.19 ( on the mission pt.2)
A/N (uhhh heyim back)
Chapter.20 ( On the mission pt.3)
Chapter.21 (a few years after..)
Chapter.22(the lemon/fianl chapter)

Chapter.5 (a wonderful walk with him.)

9.2K 162 785
נכתב על ידי LevyLarr_theghost_23

Hello all ! Welcome to the 5 chapter! Have fun reading this! Just to warn you this chapter is going to be a long one so be prepared.

Once I close my eyes I couldn't go to sleep all I kept on thinking was Vox. After a minute or two I got up and took the note and looked at it . I thought about calling him or waiting until tomorrow morning. I got up and walked to my phone and dialed the numbers. I waited for a moment and then someone answer.

"Hello?" Said the person on the other side of the called.

"Um hi is this Vox?" I said nervous voice

"Ahh yes. this is Vox is this Y/N?"

"Yes this is Y/N."

"Ahh how nice of you to call me so let me guess you couldn't go to sleep?"

"Yeah how you know?"

"Sweetie it's 11:54 . Almost midnight."

"Wait really? Well I didn't know."

"Heh well anyways would you like to meet tomorrow? And we can go walk around hell?"

"Uhh sure I would love too but where would you like to met?"

"Hmm how about I'll met you at your house how does that sound?"

"Sure thing but the thing is that I live in the happy hotel and Alastor is here so I'll meet you outside in the front door. Is that okay?"

"Hmm sure . I don't even what to see the deer . but anyways I'm going to sleep I'll see you tomorrow ~ good night Y/N."

"Alright good night Vox."

Once he hang up o put my phone next to my bed . And i lay down once again and close my eyes and feel asleep.

———————the next day————————

I woke up and changed into My favorite clothes I bought. It was a beautiful dressy (sorry if you don't like wearing dresses or even like them.)I walked down stairs to the Kitchen. I made myself some F/F for breakfast . It's very good ! I also got a cup of coffee (sorry if you hate coffee.) I hear someone coming . I turned around and it was Alastor. I hope he didn't hear me calling Vox.

"Hello darling!" Said alastor with his pajamas on.

"Good morning Alastor." I said after dunking my coffee.

"So Y/N are you liking hell so far?"

"Meh it's cool and all but it's pretty chill here."

"Oh that's nice to hear do you mind if I ask you a question?"

"Sure. What is it?"

"Why are you wearing a very beautiful dress?"

"Oh well I was going on a walked. Why you ask?"I knew I had to lie to Alastor . If I tell the real reason he's probably going to get mad and be overprotective.

"Oh nothing just wanted to know. Are the others going with you?"

"Uhh nope just by myself."

"Would you want me to come with you? "

"Nope Im fine I'll be okay."

"If you say so my Darling. But please be careful there are creeps out there."

"Don't worry I will be."

"Okay please come back before night time."

"Okay I promise!"

"Okay have fun on your walk." Alastor said smiling like always .

I finished eating breakfast . I washed my plate and my cup and went up in my room and called Vox.

"Hello?"

"Hello Vox ! Um would you like to go on the walk right now?" I said going to the mirror and fixing my hair.

"Sure . I'll be at over to yours in five minutes."

"Okay make sure to call me when you get here."

"Okay bye N/N see ya soon~"

He hang up. Did he just gave me a nickname? I'll asked him later  . I waited until Vox called me.

"Hello Vox."

"Hello N/N I'm outside in front of the door."

"Okay I'll be there right now."

"Okay bye N/N~"

"Bye Vox."

I hang up and walked out of my room. I quickly went to the door and open it. I saw Vox.

"Hi Vox how you been?"

"I've been good Y/N how about you." He said as he started to walk . "That's a beautiful dress you have on Y/N." He said looking at me .

"Oh that's good to hear ! I've been good as well! I said walking next to him.

"Soo why did you called me N/N ?" I asked.

"Well I just wanted t give you a nickname so from now and on your nickname will be N/N ." He said it like he was proud of the nickname.

"Sure I guess but that means Imma have to give you a nickname as well."

"Okay well what is it going to be." He said

"It's going to be Voxie!" I said sound all proud.

"Voxie huh? I kinda like it ." He said turning a little red.

"Yup! I know right I like it too."

———————after the walked———————

"Today was fun we should do it all the time ." Said Vox with a smile on his face.

"Yeah we should I had a lot of fun today." I said

"Yeah me too."

We both walked back at the hotel

"Anyways bye Y/N!~"

"Bye Voxie y'all to you soon!~" I said looking at him and waving at him. He waved back to me and walk away.

I walked inside and saw everyone looking at me.

"So Alastor told us you were where the fucking hell were you??" Said Vaggie.

"I was on a walk." I said looking at her.

"With who??" She said with look of 'don't you fucking lie to me' face. 

"With no one." I said being all nervous.

"Well then how come you have a dress on and you were talking to someone on the front door?"
She said

"Become I wanted to wear a dress and I was just talking to myself." I said about to go in my room.

"Okay then if you were talking to yourself then who's Voxie ?"

I look at angel and looked back at Vaggie .

"It's my imaginary friend Who I talk to when im alone."

"Hmmm....sure whatever but you have a job remember so you going to have to work on some papers to do . So there will no time to be talking to your ' imaginary friend ' now. " Vaggie said hanging me a stack of papers.

"O-oh okay." I carry the stack of papers and went into my room . I put them on my desk.

' Okay that was hard but now I need to start ' I told myself.

While I was getting the stack of papers done I was remembering my past life . I still wonder who's that boy in the photo. I got up and walked out of my room . I went to look for Charlie .

"Hey Charlie I have a question." I said while she was talking about Baxter about something.

"Sure Y/N what is it?"

"Is there a wya to see if I have family members in hell?" I said looking sad and happy at the same time .

"Of course you can. Would you like to do it now?" Charlie said.

"Of course I would love too!" I said being very excited.

"Well then Baxter can you go to your lab and take Y/N to see if she has any family members?" Charlie asked

"Sure follow me Y/N" Baxter said turning around.

I followed him out to his lab . And once when he open the door I was amazed at what I saw . I saw some thing floating in some tanks . I kept on following until he sat down on a desk and started typing something .

"Okay Y/N tell me your full name." Baxter said typing something .

"Y/N L/N "

He typed it . And waited..........

"Hmm looks like you do have a family member here in hell. Hair says it's your older brother." Baxter said

"Wait really I have a older borther?!?!" I said all loud .

"Yes you do! Stop being loud!"

"Okay okay I will. But what's his name?" I said

"Well it says that he's name is.....Ethan."

"Oh that a nice name." I said looking for my Information. "Hmm it says that him work at  ' marks bar ' ."

"You could probably ask Husk to go with you here." Baxter printed something. "Here have a picture of him just in case you need to tell people if they know him." He hand me a picture of my brother. I looked at it and then at Baxter.

"Okay thank you Baxter.!" I said hugging him.

"Okay your welcome but please no hugs I hate them." He said looking mad .

"Oh sorry but thanks anyways." I put the picture in my pocket And felt my phone vibrate. I looked at it it was a message from Vox.

"Who's that?" Baxter asked

"It's Vox but don't tell anyone please!" I said

"Why cuz you like him?" Baxter said Turing away typing on his computer.

"W-what no I don't ." I said tiring red .

"Yeah sure but whatever I won't say anything."

"Okay thank you bye see you around."

"Bye see you too Y/N"

I walked out of the Lab and got my phone out and saw the text Vox sent me.
' hey ya Y/N you busy?'
I texted him back .
'Nope. Why you asked?'

I walked in the hotel and saw angel. He looked down on my phone and saw I was texting Vox .

"Hey Y/N .sho you texting ?" Angel said drinking something .

"I'm texting Vox." I said with a smile .

"Aww your falling in love." Angel said.

"What ! No we're just friends!" I said looking at him being all red.

"Really? Then who's Voxie?"

"Like I said it's my imaginary friend!"

"Hmm you sure about that sweetheart?"

"Yes I'm sure!"

"Okay then how come you have his name as 'Voxie 💕' ." Angel knew what was going on.

"Fine whatever I like him but it's not like he's going to like me."

"What you mean toots? Your beautiful wonderful women. I mean if I was straight then I would date you."

"Thanks angel but whatever. I have to get some work done so see ya." I said walking away.
I walked up stairs and look at my phone to see if there was any notifications from Vox. He message me sayin .
' oh well do you want to FaceTime or no. '
I texted him back.
' sure I'm down. '
So thing we FaceTime. We were making each other laugh and once we both were landing on our bed Vox had fell asleep. So then I said  "good night Voxie~" and I heard him say "good night N/N~" and I hang up and fell asleep ....

————————————————————

Wow 1777 words . Sorry if it was too long but I've been writing this the whole day and thinking what I should write. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter. See ya in the next chapter !~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

32.9K 493 27
𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ⚠️𝙽𝙾 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 ⚠️ ☞︎︎︎ 𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 !! 4𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗 #...
18.1K 267 53
My first scenarios booked because there aren't enough! Read the first chapter for information on this book! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!! ASK FOR SOMETHING ON...
45.1K 678 17
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. info in the description loves 💕
268K 10.9K 44
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌ𝔞𝔷𝔟𝔦𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 𝔵 𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚...