In the Arms of Danger

By Btsfan_4eva

"Who are you?" I asked, still left in the shock and scared state that came over me when gunshots were heard. ... More

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
¹
²
³
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
¹⁰
¹¹.¹
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
¹¹.²
¹²
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 *Important!*
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵.¹
¹⁵.²
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
²¹
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
³⁷
³⁸.¹
³⁸.²
³⁹
⁴⁰.¹
⁴⁰.²
⁴¹
⁴²
⁴³
⁴⁴
⁴⁵
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 😔
⁴⁶
⁴⁷
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒬 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜
⁴⁸
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 **HELP!** 😭💔
URGENT!
UPDATE
⁴⁹
⁵⁰
⁵¹
⁵²
⁵³
⁵⁴
⁵⁵
⁵⁶
⁵⁷
⁵⁸.¹
⁵⁸.²
⁵⁹
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 **Important**
𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝒱𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉
DON'T WORRY!
SOLD TO MR. MARIANO| TRAILER
IMPORTANT
!I NEED YOUR HELP!

³⁶

6.3K 408 72
By Btsfan_4eva

Hi guys!

First of all, I would like to say I'm glad that a lot of you guys commented on my previous chapter!! And because there were so many comments, I'm very happy!! and so, I have a surprise for you!!

If you have read the entire author's note at the end of chapter 35 and have followed all of my instructions, then congratulations because not only will you have a shout out in my book but you have also gained a new follower!

But that's not all!!!

I did say I'll pick the first five people, who do as I have instructed but because I'm so happy at the moment, IM GOING TO GAVE A SHOUT OUT TO EVERY ONE THAT FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS!

And you have gained a new follower as well!🙂 So if you did comment, even if you were late, guess what? You did the right thing by commenting anyways because now you're gonna get a shout out and a new follower!

Also, it's sad that some people only followed half of the instruction and because of that, you won't have a shout out 😢but don't be discouraged! This isn't the end! I will put more of these instructions in my upcoming chapter and you can get a shout out as well...that is if you follow the instructions.

Okay, now here are the names!

Congratulations to CaterineHearts,❤️swathirajan2,🧡BeatriceJohnson470,💛StaiceyCole,💚Ravenbluue,💙user33872858, preet773💜 andEileen_47💗

Now let's get on with the story!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 36: SHOOT

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Oh gosh!" I mentally screamed when I realized how inappropriate our positions were.

I was sitting on top of him and...and his hands were on my..my waist and our faces were close to each other...again.

My eyes widened when I saw how close we were and with my heart rapidly beating against my chest, I pulled my head away and in an instant, I was off of him.

I stood to my feet, clearing my throat as silence once again engulfed the room. "This...is all for today. We will continue tomorrow." His voice was heard as he roses to his feet after me. I exhale in relief and only nodded my head before leaving the ring.

I went over to the bench and grabbed my water bottle. After drinking some water, I proceed walking to the exit but stopped when someones had suddenly flown past me. A frown made it to my face and my eyes averted to the person

Yes, you did guess right. It was Jaxon.

My eyes stuck to him as he took long strides and he disappeared through the door, only a second later.

Exhaling once more, I grabbed my water bottle and headed for the door as well.

Day 3.

It was the next day. The last day we had to prepare before we go on the mission tomorrow and I was currently following Jaxon to some kind of room.

We haven't talked much after what had happened in the gym yesterday and because of this, the place has been really quiet ever since last night...and boring as well. Luckily there was a TV hanging on the wall before my bed, so I did watched a movie while he lay in his bed, reading some kind of book and I went to bed afterward.

I awoke somewhere around 08:00 in the morning and ate breakfast made by him and again, all of this was happening with silence between us. The only time it was broken was when he opened his mouth and told me that after breakfast I was going to go somewhere with him and all I answered was 'Okay' and then silence had fellen between us...again.

"Stand back" he spoke, his voice pulling me out of my thoughts. I quickly did as he said, standing about a meter away from him.

I watched as he presses a few buttons on the iPad, that hung beside the door. He steps back a few steps as well after he was done and the metal door instantly parted with smoke coming from the room.

"Come on" he stepped forward, entering the room and I closely followed behind. My eyes gazed around the room in amazement when I first step foot into the room.

It was all white with a few guns hanging from the walls. He stepped a little further into the room and I continue to follow him until he had stopped before a huge open room. It had fewer lights that the room we were currently standing in and so, it was darker.

It wasn't a normal room though. Hanging down from the ceilings were cardboards as well as clay targets and the floor was covered in concrete. I'm guessing a shooting range?

"Take this" he suddenly spoke again, causing me to look in the direction his voice was coming from. My eyes averted to his hands that were now outstretched. In his hands held headphones, one I guess that is used for protecting your ears when shooting.

I thanked him before collecting it from his hands and put it on my head out of curiosity.
Hmm...It feels like any other headphones...

"This is the 1991 Glock 20." his voice began. My eyes shifted to him and were surprised to see that he was almost all the way to the end of the room. He was standing before the wall where his guns were hanged and in his hands, he held a black handgun about the size of a book...or maybe a little bigger than that.

"It has no difficulty shooting 9 or 10 rings at 25 meters and can hold up to 18 rounds of ammo, each round of which can reliably deliver a well-designed 180-grain bullet at around 1,200 fps...It's the most powerful semi-automatic pistol in Glock's inventory and...one of my favorite" I stared at him in amusement as he holds the gun in his hands and tells me everything about it.

"Now, there are a few rules in learning how to shoot a gun." he began making his way back to me with the gun still in his hands.

"Rule number 1, Always treat every firearm as if it were loaded," he says, taking my hands and placing the gun inside. I shakily took it in my hands, almost even dropping it at one point because it felt so heavy at first.

"Rule number 2, Always keep the firearm pointed in a safe direction, a direction where a negligent discharge would cause minimum property damage and zero physical injury." he gestures for me to turn to face the room where the clay and cardboard targets hung and then lift my hands, setting it in a straight position.

"Rule number three, Always keep your trigger finger off the trigger and outside the trigger guard until you have made a conscious decision to shoot and rule number four, Always be sure of your target, backstop, and beyond." He concluded, aligning my hands to one of the cardboard targets.

"Now, your dominant hand should grip the gun high on the back strap. The backstrap is the back of the grip on the gun. This gives you more leverage against the weapon which will help you control recoil when you fire the gun.

"Place your our non-dominant hand so that it is pressed firmly against the exposed portion of the grip not covered by the gun hand. All four fingers of your support hand should be under the trigger guard with the index finger pressed hard underneath it" he said while taking my other hand (Non-dominant) and placed it on the gun and I pressed my hands solidly against the exposed portion with all four of my fingers under the trigger guards and guarded with my index finger pressed firmly underneath it.

After seeing that I have done what he had explained, he continued on."Now stand with your feet and hips shoulder-width apart. Bend your knees slightly into an 'athletic stance.' This allows you to fire the weapon with stability and mobility." My stupid heart began to beat really fast against my chest when he stood behind me and suddenly brought his hands to my hips, setting me in the position that Is correct for shooting.

He moves my feet and turns my body a little by moving my feet then turning my hips and after he was done, he did not move but stood behind me and continued to give instructions.

"Raise the weapon toward your target." his voice was quieter than before as he places his hands on mine and adjusted it again since my hands moved when he was setting me in position.

"Use your dominant eye and Align the gun with sight when shooting" his voice had become less audible as he brings his head close to mine the adjusting the gun in my hands again so I was looking at the gun through my dominant eye.

"Set your sight picture. When you're aiming a gun, you're looking at three objects: the front sight, the rear sight, and your target. However, it's not possible to focus simultaneously on all three objects. When you have a correct sight picture, your front and rear sight appear sharp and clear and your target appears to be a bit blurry. The further away your target is, the greater the need for a clear focus on the front sight." he explains and this time I nodded my head in understanding.

"Now to pull the trigger, apply constant, increasing reward pressure on the trigger until the weapon fires. Make certain that you're only applying pressure to the front of the trigger and not the sides...then Squeeze the trigger to the point you start feeling resistance," he spoke, placing his fingers over mine.

My heart was beating really fast against my chest and I began sweaty nervously while trying to calm myself down and at the same time trying to remain focused on my target.

The place fell in silence again and I just stood there waiting for his command to actually pull the trigger and I couldn't have felt any more nervous at this point.

I mean our bodies were so close to each other, so close that could actually feel his crotch pressing against my ass! And him breathing against my neck isn't making it any better!

"Now..." he began with a whispered. I could feel his mouth close to my neck again and his hands, that was on mine, firmly squeezing it. I took a deep breath, closing my eyes for only a second and I reopened them to the word that left his lips... his breath to fanning my neck.

"shoot!"

•NOT EDITED

Hi guys! How are you?
_________________________________

Q.O.T.D (Question of the day)
What have you been doing on quarantined?

Me: Watching movies, online classes, writing this book, and...yeah, that's all.
_______________________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did, please share and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!

AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!

Stay safe and remember to always wash your hands! Because together, we can stop the spread of COVID-19❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.4K 1.6K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
887 30 17
"I'm better than you even when I'm drunk." He drunkenly walked over to me and between my legs, so close that our noses almost touched, "No you cheat...
0 0 3
"Ariana.." Fuck. He used my full first name. He's not gonna let me go as easily as I thought he would. The she wolf inside of me shuddered at the sou...
19.9K 346 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...