Someday(future mileven story...

By Lizzy1180

This story is about mike and el's daughter Avery wheeler. Mostly all Avery's POV/ Mike or El's POV Set in 2... More

Chapter one: messed up world
Chapter two : rainy wheather
Chapter three: the great escape
Chapter four: memories
Chapter five: getting ready
Chapter six: The time has come
Chapter seven: Snowy start
Chapter nine: Your finally here
Epilouge: what the future holds
The End 👋

Chapter eight: my new life

126 5 0
By Lizzy1180

Hey, sorry it took me so long to update this story, but now here's an update, so no more waiting will be needed. This was originally going to be the last chapter, but I made it into two. So that should be out soon as well. Ok, Enjoy.😊

About One month later

Avery's POV

I wake up to the sound of laughter. Once I get dressed in my favorite electric blue long sleeve romper, I walk into the kitchen to see my mom covered in a cloud of flour and my dad laughing while pressing a kiss on her lips. She's smiling just as big as his he is. They look so happy like their everything each other needs and I thinks that's 100% true.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask and can't help but laugh.

"Oh, morning Avery. We're making some cupcakes for gramma Joyce's birthday party tonight, wanna help?" My mom says dusting her self off. ( I know this probably isn't when Joyces birthday is so let's just pretend it is.) I'm so excited for tonight, I finally get to meet my parent's best friends, who they always talk about and since Jack is apparently My mom's best friends son he gets to come too. Isn't that great!!! Plus I get to meet some more of my family too.

"That depends, what kind are they?" I ask, smiling at my parents.

Over the last couple of months I've learned to really like anything vanilla flavored, but vanilla frosting's my favorite.

"Dustin's, red velvet, vanilla and lemon." my dad replies, holding up a clip board that has a check list that reads:

party food:
cupcakes: Dustin's, red velvet, vanilla and lemon/
sandwiches: ham and cheese, peanut butter and jelly and grilled cheese/
drinks: lemonade, fruit punch and beer or whiskey (hopper)

"Why are you making so many different things and what's Dustin's mean?" I ask out of curiosity, walking over to the sink to pour my self a glass of water.

"Well, you and I like vanilla cupcakes and ham and cheese, Joyce likes grilled cheese and red velvet and I thought since it'll be the first time we've seen our friends in a really long time, that I'd make Dustin's favorite chocolate cupcakes with chocolate chips and I infuse them with chocolate pudding. I call it double chip chocolate pudding cupcakes." my mom says, stating the super long cupcake name. Her whole face lights up when she mentions seeing her friends again.

"Wow, that's a lot of chocolate." I say and start coughing because my dad dropped the flour again resulting in another cloud of flour right in front of my face.

"Sorry, maybe I should leave the kitchen and just go check on Luke." My dad says, fanning the air in front of him.

"Ya, just go check on our little baby boy." my mom says. Then she walks froward, quickly giving my dad a hug and kiss on the cheek, before he walks down the hall to my little brothers room.

"Ok, now that your dads out of our hair, let's get working." my mom say as she sweeps the flour up.

"What do we make first?" I ask and look over at my mother.

"How bout we make vanilla, because that's my baby girl's favorite." my mom says smiling over at me. She hands me a big blue bowl and wooden mixing spoon. I set them both down on the counter.

"Ok." I say, excitedly. I've never baked before. This should be fun.

"Alright, why don't you get your blue apron on and then come back over here to help me put the right amount of flour in the bowl. but please for the love of god, don't make a mess like your dad did." my mom says as I walk over to the pantry and grab the blue apron we bought together last month, when we went on a girls day at sunset mall, which my mom said use to be called star court mall back when she was my age.

"Hey mom what were you like when you were a kid?" I ask as my mom pours a flour, baking powder, salt and sugar mixture into the big mixing bowl.

"What do you mean?" My mom asks, cocking her head in complete confusion.

"I mean. What were you like back then and what did you do for fun?" I ask, while I crack two eggs into a separate bowl, son I wouldn't get any shell into the batter. Then I poured the eggs, plus a little butter and one single drop of vanilla extra in with the flour mixture and stir it all up.

"Well, I've told you before I liked going to the mall and spending my days with my friends and family." My mom says, while she's trying to get the lumps out of the batter.

"Ya, I know, but what kinds of things did you do at the mall?" I ask generally curious to learn just a little more about my mother's past.

"Umm, well I didn't get go the mall very often when I was young, because there were to many people and I had to watch out for white vans. I did get to go a couple of times though once when I was 14 with my friend Max and a couple times with Joyce, it was fun I guess." My mom says and I can tell that she still fears being taken back to the lab or me getting taken away from her again. I feel really bad for her, she never deserved to be treated the way, we both had been treated badly in the past. How could the Brenner family be evil enough to wanna hurt innocent children, who just want to be loved and have someone who cares about them. I don't know and I really hope I won't ever have to find out, either.

"I'm so sorry mom." I state and stop mixing to give her a hug.

She hugs back tightly and sheds a few tears too.

"I'm sorry too, I love you, baby girl." My says and kisses the top of my head.

We release the hug and I just have to ask something.

"I love you too, but what are possibly sorry for? You did nothing wrong." I say and look over at my mom who's wiping her eyes with the sleeve of her gray sweatshirt.

"Because you wouldn't have been take to the lab or even have stupid powers, If I wasn't your mother. You'd have a normal life. Maybe if I wasn't her right now and you & your little brother had someone else. I fear you'd be so much happier." My mom sobs and I can't believe she just said that. I don't want another mother because, she's perfect in everything single way.

"How can you say that about yourself. How do you think dad would be right now, if he heard you say that and for the record I'll die before anyone can replace you." I say and my mom smiles a little. Now that I have her, I really can't imagine ever having to live without her again.

"I know, I just hate the lab and can't stand that you ever had to be there. I'm just so happy your home." My mom says and a beautiful smile appeared on her lips.

"Me too." I say and put the cake batter in the cupcake tins.

My mom opens up the oven and I set the pan inside.

"Avery while it's cooking why don't we see how your dad and Luke are doing?" My asks and sets her apron on the kitchen table.

"Umm, sure" I say and neatly fold my slightly smaller apron on top of hers.

Els POV

"Ok, let's go." I say grabbing my daughters hand, pulling her down the hall with me.

We stand in the door frame for a minute looking over at Mike sitting on the brown rocking chair that Joyce bought me after Luke was born, holding our like boy in his arms and they both were out cold.

"Aww, my boys fell asleep." I say and shut the door quietly to let them rest.

Avery and I sit down on the table and play checkers while the cupcakes are baking.

"Can I go first?" Avery asks choosing to use the red plastic disks.

"Sure, I guess you could use the luck" I say competitively, placing the black pieces down on the board.

"I'm totally not gonna need it, you will." Avery says back with determination laced in her semi quiet voice, so she does not wake up the men in the house.

"You wish." I reply and start laughing.

We played the board game for about 20 minutes with Avery almost having all my game chips. Now we have to check on the cupcakes that are still baking.

"Oh, looks like there done." I say, putting my apron back on and Avery follows suit. I get the cupcakes out of the boiling hot oven and set them down on the counter top to cool.

"Can I taste them?" Avery asks enthusiastically.

"Ya, just let them sit for a minute. We don't want you burning you're tongue now, do we?" I said in response, I know how much it hurts to burn your tongue, because I made snicker-doodles with Joyce once and burned my mouth so bad that it hurt for a whole week long.

"Hey can you start making the red velvet cupcake batter if I give you the recipe book?" I ask, passing the cook book over in Avery's direction.

"I think so." My daughter replies and gets a clean bowl from the cupboard.

"Great, I really need to change the laundry from earlier, before it drys in the washer." I say and rush over to the big closet near the bathroom, wear the washer, dryer and clothes hanger is held.

I come back from doing the clothes to find that Avery had already finished making the red velvet batter and put it in another tin.

"Wow, looks like I have quite the little cook living with we." I say with amazement, taking the tin form Avery and putting it in the oven.

"Ya, I've had a lot of fun today, should we start making the chocolate or lemon next?" Avery asks in excitement, but I sadly have to take away her joy.

"I'm sorry Avery but we don't have enough time, the red velvet cupcakes will take about 20 more minutes to cook, so Dustin will just have to understand that and we still need to make the sandwiches." I say, not wanting to make my daughter upset.

"That's ok, can I try the vanilla cupcakes now?then we make the sandwiches." Avery asks wanting a little sweet after the sour taste of being let down is present.

"Sure, I'll get everything out for making the sandwiches." I say as Avery bites into a warm cupcake.

I walk over to the fridge grabbing the cheddar cheese, ham, raspberry jam and butter. I then go and get 2 loafs of bread and peanut butter, I set them on the counter.

"Mom, that was really good." Avery says as she throws away the cupcake wrapper.

"Good, what sandwich do you want to make?" I ask as Avery checks on the red tinted cupcakes.

"Well, I have an Idea. Why don't I make the peanut butter & jelly and ham & cheese, while you make the grilled cheese on the stove, since we only have about 45 minutes tell the party starts." Avery suggests.

I nod and get a pan down while Avery starts making the peanut butter & jelly's.

"That sounds great, let's get started." I say and place 2 slices of bread in the toaster.

Once the toast is done I set 2 slices of cheese in between the half's of the sandwich and wait for the bottom piece to brown. I then flip the sandwich over with a white spatula letting the other side grill until it's crisp.

We continue making more and I help Avery a little by building a couple egg salad sandwiches, just in case someone wants that.

"10 peanut butter & jelly, 10 ham & cheese, 15 grilled cheese and 5 egg salad. Should be more than enough, right?" I question and look over at Avery putting together the last peanut butter & jelly sandwich.

"Ya, they look really yummy." Avery says, setting a platter stacked with sandwiches down. I set the drinks and cupcakes on the table beside tower of sandwiches.

"Alright everyone should be here soon." I tell my eldest, while we put everything away, including our apron's in the pantry.

As I put the jam away in the fridge, someone knocks at the front door to the cabin.

"I'll get the door, sweetheart." I say and Avery nods continuing to tidy up the small kitchen.

Finally, I'm gonna see everyone again. I haven't seen most them in over 13 years. Finally.

I say this phrase in my head as I reach for the door handle, I tremble at the very next thing to come.

Even though I'm excited to see everyone, I'm also afraid that they won't find, what they all found inside me before, that will make them want to spend time with me again.

I grip the door handle a bit harder and swing it open. here we go I think in my head, because there's no turning back now. Here we go.

I hope you like this chapter the next and last chapter should be out soon. Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful day~Lizzy1180😊👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 186 29
Watch Mike and El's love story grow stronger each day as they get older. Mike and El have lived a normal life together after the battle of starcourt...
6K 125 18
A year after the snowball, Elven is finally allowed to go to school as Jane Hopper. Max is officially part of the group. Max and El are best friends...
16K 686 17
( 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚞 / 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎!𝚊𝚞) in which mike wheeler realizes that nothing feels like her.
44.1K 1.1K 12
mike and eleven, eleven and mike. the thing about life is that it can change in a matter of seconds. sadly, their lives changed for the worst when mi...