For Now & Forever

Da Kili-Loverxx

Summary: Annalyssa Rachel Swan wanting to escape the horrors of her past I.e. her abusive ex-boyfriend and li... Altro

Cast
Prologue
Chapter Two, New School
Chapter Three, Lessons
Chapter Four, Explanations
Chapter Five, Esme's surprise and Bella's accident
Chapter Six, The School trip and Waylons Death
Chapter Seven, Bella knows and Lunch with the Cullens
Chapter Eight, Baseball Madness
Chapter Nine, New Arrival
Chapter Ten, Prom
Newmoon
Chapter Eleven, Summer Gathering
Chapter Twelve, Birthday Blues
Chapter Thirteen, The Cullens Decision
Chapter Fourteen, Family Time
Chapter Fifteen, Halloween Bonfire
Chapter Sixteen, First Christmas
Chapter Seventeen, Bella has gone mad
Chapter Eighteen, Touch and Go
Chapter Nineteen, The Proposal
Chapter Twenty, The Escape
Eclipse
Chapter Twenty-One, Willow's First Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Two, An unwanted visitor
Chapter Twenty-Three, Visiting Mum
Chapter Twenty-Four, Intruder
Chapter Twenty-Five, Bonfire
Chapter Twenty-Six, A Date and a Wedding
Chapter Twenty-Seven, Graduation and a Party
Chapter Twenty-Eight, Training
Chapter Twenty-Nine, Hiding and The Battle
Breaking Dawn Part 1
Chapter Thirty, The Wedding
Chapter Thirty-One, The Honeymoon
Chapter Thirty-Two, The News
Chapter Thirty-Three, Moving in
Chapter Thirty-Four, Preparation
Chapter Thirty-Five, The Birth
Breaking Dawn Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Six, Waking up
Chapter Thirty-Seven, Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Eight, Gathering Witnesses
Chapter Thirty-Nine, The Battle
Chapter Forty, Epilogue

Chapter One, Moving to Forks

28.1K 667 199
Da Kili-Loverxx

A/N: For the purpose of this story Annalyssa and Bella move to Forks the beginning of January and is set in current time not 2005.

Chapter One, Moving to Forks

Annalyssa's P.O.V:

It was January 2nd and I was finally moving back to Forks to live with my dad permanently along with my older twin sister Isabella or Bella as she likes to be called. Although, I have no idea why she wanted to go as she hated Forks just like mum did. Whereas, I loved the small town and being surrounded by nature. They hated it, they liked the hustle and bustle of a city. Don't get me wrong I love living with my mum and my stepdad Phil, who was a minor league baseball player and moved around a lot for his job, mum stayed home with us but she missed Phil. It was one reason why I wanted to move in with dad to make mum happy but also because this house and Arizona holds a lot of bad memories for me.

Six months ago I was attacked and raped by my ex-boyfriend Jackson and his friends. I was the only one home alone with him, which made me wary and scared as he could be abusive towards me; Bella was at a friends and mum and Phil were out on a date. It had been going okay until I left for the bathroom and when I came back he had let his friends in who had been waiting outside and that happened.

I thought I was going to die but luckily Phil came back home as mum had forgotten her phone. He was furious and threw them off me shouting for my mum; wrapped a blanket around me while calling the police and an ambulance. Suffice to say they learned what had been going on for the majority of our two years together. Which made my mum feel extremely guilty as she spent most of her time with Bella and didn't notice what was going on. I tried telling her it was fine but she ignored me.

They had immediately been arrested and then sent to prison after the whole court process, and a month later I found out I was pregnant. Bella who had always hated me, which I don't understand why, but then she had always wanted everyone to herself and wanted all the attention on herself. She had let slip within Phil's hearing that I deserved what had happened to me, calling me whore for wanting to keep the baby (even though I was greatly upset when I found out). Mum, Phil and Dad were not happy was a severe understatement; she had been grounded for five months. Mum who understood my reasons for wanting to keep the baby, as we both didn't believe in abortion and after a while Phil and dad came round too. Now I was six months pregnant with my baby girl and moving to Forks with Bella who hasn't spoken a word to me which I was thankful for as it was mostly hateful remarks.

I was brought out of my thoughts by my baby girl giving me swift kick. Rubbing my stomach to soothe my daughter I stood in my room looking around to make sure I had everything and all my photo frames were wrapped safely in bubble wrap when there was a knock on my bedroom door. Looking up from my suitcase I saw my mum stood there holding a wrapped parcel out to me. "Mum?" What's that? You didn't have to get me anything." I said walking over to her.
"I know sweetie." Mum said tears filling her eyes. "I'm just so sorry about what happened to you and in my own house.

If Phil and I hadn't come back....I can't loose you baby, I can't you're my little girl. Even if I'm now going to be a grandmother." Mum said tearfully. I froze as images of what happened flashed before my eyes and my breathing turned into short fast gasps. Shaking myself out of those horrid thoughts I sighed rubbing my extended stomach where my precious little girl was growing.

"Sorry sweetie." Mum said pulling me into her arms noticing she'd caused me to have a flashback. "Here, this from Phil and I. Are you sure you're okay to go? That you want to go? I can stay here with you and Bella. You know I don't mind sweetheart."
"Thank you mum. I want to go I miss dad the holidays aren't really enough and here there's just too many bad memories. I'm sorry mum I need a fresh start." I apologised feeling bad for my mother but I've always been a daddy's girl even though I loved my mother so much and I preferred being near nature than the city.

"It's okay Anna we get it." Mum assured wiping the tears off my cheeks I didn't even know had fallen. "Now open your present quickly before we have to leave." I quickly unwrapped the present in my hands gasping at the cute little outfit for my little girl. It was a cute little pink baby grow with a matching hat that had 'Willow' written on it and the baby grow had 'Princess Willow has arrived' written on it. "Oh mum it's so cute thank you." I gasped quickly placing it in my suitcase and zipping it up before pulling my mum into a hug. "You're welcome sweetie. You'll send me your scan photos won't you? And you'll call us if something happens and when you go into labour get your dad or Bella to call..." Mum said frantically.

"Mum don't worry nothing will happen and I'll make sure one of them calls you and I'll send you the photos." I smiled. Mum nodded her head and grabbed my suitcase and duffle bag heading out to the car when Phil called for us to hurry up.

Looking round my room once more I grabbed my bag and jacket off of the bed before heading out of the house to the car. As I closed the door behind me I saw mum trying to convince Bella to stay who was lying through her teeth about going to Forks. Shaking my head at them I brushed my curly red hair out of face and adjusted my clothes before getting into the back of the car.

Bella and I looked nothing alike apart from our pale skin, our height of 5"4 and slightly similar coloured eyes. She was my older fraternal twin by ten minutes which she loved to rub in my face. She was antisocial and awkward with brown hair and eyes, oval shaped face and a willowy figure and a complete bitch to me. She loved to spread lies and gossip about me.

Whereas I had curly waist length red hair from my grandmother, light brown doe eyes, heart shaped face, and hourglass figure. I had a few great friends, I love history, reading and writing stories, I'm outgoing and love singing and ballet and was on the cheerleading team as head cheerleader at school. Once I was safely strapped in I pulled my phone and headphones out of my bag and listened to my music ignoring the glare Bella sent with a roll of my eyes. I just hoped everything would work out alright in Forks.

(Time skip)

I was roughy shaken awake by Bella as the plane landed before she took off out of the plane tripping over her own feet leaving me behind. Rolling my eyes at her I slipped on my jacket and grabbed my bag as I exit the plane. Making my way to the baggage claim I grabbed my large suitcase and duffle bag where I caught up with Bella who was looking around for dad. "He's probably waiting in the main entrance." I suggested but Bella just glared at me, rolling my eyes at her I walked off heading to find dad.

As soon as I got into the main waiting area I saw him and started walking to him faster. "Daddy!" I shouted causing him to look at me with a big smile on his face as he ran over taking the bags off of me. As soon as my hands were free I wrapped him into a fierce hug. "I missed you dad." I whispered into his neck.
"I missed you too Princess. I'm so so sorry this happened to you. I promise I'll be there for you and my granddaughter. And I'll never let you get hurt again. I promise."
"Thanks dad." I said gratefully. By the time we pulled apart Bella had finally joined us.
"Hi Char- er dad." Bella said awkwardly making me cringe. I don't know why mum let her get away with calling dad by his first name. I knew how much it hurt dad.

"Hi Bella." Dad said just as awkward. He didn't know how to act around Bella anymore as she made it quite plain that she detested being in Forks when we were fourteen and refused to come here again and now suddenly she's wanting to move here. It doesn't make sense to me or dad apparently. "No, I'll take them Princess." Dad said firmly to me when I went to take my bags.
"She can carry them herself you know." Bella scoffed. Dad turned around frowning at Bella's attitude, giving her a look telling her to pack it in. "I know she can but she's not supposed to be carrying anything heavy. Come on the cars outside." Dad said leading us out to his police car out front. Once we helped dad put the bags in the boot of the car, the two duffle bags having to go in the back with Bella as I had jumped in the front giving her a small smirk.

We made the hour long journey from Port Angeles Airport to Forks with dad trying continuously to make conversation with Bella but she just wasn't having any of it. Sighing dad turned back to talking to me knowing at least one of his daughters would want to talk to him. "What have you decided to call my granddaughter, Anna?" Dad asked sparing a side look at me though he mainly kept his eyes on the road. "Willow." I told dad happily. "Willow Amber Swan. I think it suits her, mum and Phil gave me a little babygrow for when she's born it's really cute."

"I think it's beautiful Anna. And I have a homecoming present for you as well but you'll have to share the truck with Bella to get to and from school." Dad explained.
"That's fine dad and thank you. You didn't have to get me anything." I reassured, dad smiling happily at me.
"I know I didn't." Dad said as we turned into the driveway. "I moved your room you now have the master bedroom but I split it in half so you have a separate room for Willow. I did the room exactly how you had your old room."
"I can't take your room dad." I insisted.
"Your not Anna I'm giving it to you so you have room for Willow.

There's a door leading to the nursery from your room so you can get to her quicker as well as one from the hall. Billy and Jacob are also coming round later; pretty much all your friends on the Rez helped on the nursery." Dad said as we got out the car grabbing our bags and following dad up the stairs to the room. Stopping briefly at Bella's as dad showed her, her room before heading for mine. It was amazing my room looked exactly how I had it before. Forest green walls, laminate flooring with a fluffy green rug. To the right of my door was a queen sized bed with beige bedding that had a black flower patten on it, the headboard against the wall.

On either side of my bed were white bedside tables, with my shoe rack next to the window against the wall. I had beige curtains over my window (that over looked the forest). A Mahogany desk in front of the window with a green chair in front. To the left of the table was the door leading to the nursery then one of my Mahogany bookshelves full of books then my white chest of draws with my tv on top. To the left of the chest of draws was my second bookshelf also full of books and some dvds. Next to that was my white vanity table and then to the left of my door slightly before the vanity table was my white triple wardrobe. And just before my first bedside table was a little white cot that rocked gently with pink Bambi bedding.

Looking back at my dad I smiled happily at him. "It's perfect dad thank you." I smiled happily.
"I'm glad you like it princess I tried to get it exactly how you had it. The little cot Paul and Jacob made it they brought it over yesterday. Seth and Leah helped obviously. How about I show you the nursery?" Dad asked as he set my duffle bag and suitcase on my bed leading me into the nursery. "Oh Dad." I gasped looking around the beautiful nursery. It had Bambi murals on the walls, a white and pink colour theme going on. All of the furniture was white and the armchair had a white and black patterned cushion, so I can soothe Willow back off to sleep, there were little bits of pink around the room. The curtains were white with a little bit of pink and with Bambi on them.

There was a Bambi mobile above the cot that had pink Bambi bedding, a pink Bambi changing mat onto of the dresser. Dad then opened one of the draws showing me the spare neutral coloured bedding and a spare changing mat. There was also a pink and white Bambi clothes basket by the door; it was just perfect. "It's perfect thank you so much dad." I said hugging him tightly. Dad smiled happily glad I liked it as he stroked my hair kissing my head.

"There's actually something else for you as this is all mainly for Willow." Dad said as he led me back into my room opening the top right draw of my desk, showing me all the notebooks and packs of pens in there he then pointed to the bookshelf that had loads of new history books on there especially detailing the Civil War. "I know how much you like to write stories Anna so I got you some more notepads and pens. And I know how much you love history so I got you some new books."
"Thanks dad." I said happily.
"Right, I'll leave you to unpack and I'll go and check on your sister. Billy and Jake should be here soon." He said as he left my room.

I got a start on unpacking my bags placing all of my photos on the wall above my bed of me and my friends (Reggie, Amelia, Dylan, Samantha, Kristen, Alex, Kieran and Chloe) as my memory wall. My scan photos in their frames I placed on the desk where they would be safe before I got to work unpacking all of my clothes, shoes, coats, bathroom accessories and makeup etc, putting them away in the correct places. As well as all the clothes, bibs, dummies, toys and accessories I need for my baby away in the nursery. Though I still need to get a pushchair, car seat and a steriliser even if I decided to breast feed I still need it for the dummies and I was planning on getting some bottles and baby formula in case I changed my mind.

I next placed my laptop in the middle draw of my desk keeping it out of sight, packed my bag for school in the morning leaving it on my desk chair and taking the last few items out of my bags which just so happened to be some more books and putting the rest of Willow's things away in the nursery. Once the bags were finally empty I put the duffle bag inside the suitcase and put it on top of my wardrobe when I heard a car horn out front.

Smiling as I knew who that would be I made my way downstairs seeing Dad and Bella already outside, Bella being awkwardly introduced to Billy and Jacob Black. "Jakey!! Uncle Billy!" I called stopping dad's and Billy's rough housing. Honestly you'd think they were the kids. I smiled shaking my head at them with a small roll of my eyes, laughing when Billy tried to run over my feet. "Annalyssa." Jacob exclaimed happily as he pulled me into a gentle bear hug before I let go and hugged his dad as he went back to standing next to Bella starring at her. 'It would seem he still had a crush on her then. Interesting.' I thought with a smirk.

"How are you doing loca?" Jacob asked me, concern shining in his eyes that was reflected in both dads' eyes. I shrugged my shoulders leaning against Bella's truck. "Good, sometimes bad, but I'm getting there. As long as they stay in prison I'll be okay. And it's not Willow's fault how she was conceived she didn't ask to. Oh, and thank you for the cot it's so cute and thank you for helping decorate the nursery."

"Well, I'm glad you're okay Anna." Billy says grasping my hand. "You know if you need anything just give us a shout and your welcome. Seth and Leah wanted to come but they had homework to finish. Actually, that goes for a lot of the kids on the Rez wanting to see you, including this one." Billy says jabbing his thumb in Jake's direction.
"Thanks dad." Jake muttered with a roll of his eyes though a small smile was playing on his lips.

"Girls, how about we order pizza for dinner to tonight. It's getting late and I know your both tired from the journey so we'll have an easy night tonight as you have school tomorrow morning." Dad suggested.
"Yeah thanks char-Dad." Bella said awkwardly pushing past me slightly as she entered the house Jake behind her.

"Bella," Dad called her stopping her from entering the house. "You will be giving your sister a ride to and from school I will not have any arguments about it. And if your not using it and Annalyssa needs to get somewhere you will let her use it. I will not have any of this hostility towards your sister, is that understood?" Dad said sternly a fierce glare on his face. Instead of answering Bella just rolled her eyes and entered the house no doubt going to her room.

I could already tell this was going to be fun. Note the sarcasm, as dad and I helped Billy into the house as I sat next to Jacob my feet in his lap as we watched a film and ate pizza together. I was already dreading what school would be like tomorrow.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

966K 19.1K 47
I want to sink my teeth into your bones, to lose control, and consume you whole. To swallow you up and gorge on your soul. So that you will know, so...
734K 24.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
456K 7.4K 24
In which Billy wasn't expecting to want Maya for himself- with an intensity that drives him to get her pregnant before her father finds out about the...
985K 41.3K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC