The Falling of Empress Malty

Από nicoville20

A Tyrant of the throne of the Roman Empire. Her reign begins to crumble ends in 2001 AS. Join her (if you dar... Περισσότερα

Preface
Prolouge
Chapter 1: Empress Malty
Chapter 2: The Slaves of Notre Dame
Chapter 3: The Ambassador from Russia
Chapter 4: The Grand Council
Chapter 5: The Weapons of Mechanized War
Chapter 6: The Other Leaders of The World
Chapter 7: Queen Melty
Chapter 8: An Incident in Vienna
Chapter 9: Salernum
Chapter 10: A Look Into The Future
Chapter 12: A Slave's Escape
Chapter 13: President Tamaki Suoh
Chapter 14: The Security Council - I
Chapter 15: The Security Council - II
Chapter 16: The Last Straw
Chapter 17: Long Live The Kaiser
Chapter 18: A Call to War
Chapter 19: Nuclear Reprecussion
Chapter 20: End of an Era
Interlude

Chapter 11: A Meeting of Circumstance

42 0 0
Από nicoville20

Empress Malty arrives back at her palace in the later afternoon, around six hours past the time she should have met with the Chairwoman of India, but one would not look at the time when having fun with palace tours, peasant evictions, and persecuting Fairites. Outside the palace doors stood Chairwoman Twilight Sparkle of India, an angry purple horse with wings wearing a brown school-like uniform tapping the ground impatiently, and next to her was the Russian Ambassador Chad Dickson, who was also looking pretty upset. The limousine enters the roadway and stops at the entrance of the palace doors. Empress Malty exits the vehicle and is met with the angry eyes of Chairwoman Sparkle.

"Well hello?" Malty says before Twilight interrupts her.

"Six hours, twenty-two minutes, and forty-five seconds" Twilight states, "That is the amount of time that I have wasted waiting for us to discuss agreements. Don't you know how important these talks are?".

"I know, I know" Malty hastily says, trying to make some excuse up. "That's what I've been telling my advisor here who wouldn't let me leave the town I was supposivly overlooking construction for. Don't worry about her though, she will be punished for her incompetence later". Kaname at this point knew she has it coming.

"Well, I guess it doesn't matter then" Twilight responds. "Now, are we going to get this meeting under way?"

"Of course, if you would follow me" She says, leading the chairwoman to the palace but not before being stopped by the Russian ambassador.

"Your Graciousness, her majesty wishes to make an agreement with you right away-"

"Not now ya damned Rooskie. I will deal with you later" Malty states leaving the ambassador alone with Kaname.

"Ambassador, how about you wait in the sitting room with me. She is going to have her way with me again".

"Again?" Chad exclaims worryingly for Kaname, "oh, very well". Chad follows Kaname to the sitting room of the palace. While those two waited for the Empress to see the ambassador, Empress Malty and Chairman Twilight enjoyed the company of each other (funny seeing how Malty previously didn't intend to enjoy her company earlier, though one could argue that she is just putting on that facade). Twilight brought some homemade treats procured from the Secretary of Culture. It was a type of special cobbler that consisted of apples, sugar, cinnamon, and lemons, which were familiar tasting to the empress. However, there is one particular ingredient that she just can't get recognize. The taste though was rather extraordinary.

"I do say Chairwoman, this apple cobbler is to die for" Malty remarks. "But I got to say, what is that mysterious flavor I am tasting? I have never tasted such a divine ingredient in my entire life".

"I'm glad you enjoyed it your graciousness" Chairwoman Twilight responds. "This cobbler contains one of most important luxury resource. Tell me your Graciousness, have you ever heard of nutmeg?".

"Nutmeg?"

"It is an old spice we have acquired in the ancient wars with Thai-Indonesia, and it has changed the way we eat".

"I do say, it is pleasing on the tongue. And now I want more!".

"And we can definitely do that, I am prepared to make a deal with you your Graciousness".

"Name your price". Twilight then takes out a map of the current world, pointing a hoof at a spot in Africa.

"War!" Twilight shouts. "I want war with the Zulu Pride Lands. Those wretched animals dare mock our friendship society. And that is saying something, considering that they are the ones most backwards. Living off of old age agriculture and most unsanitary conditions. They don't even have a modern army. Can you believe that they still use spears and swords".

"They are backwards bastards". And that is true for the most part. The people of the Zulu Pride Lands have not a modern military, mostly focusing on culture and agriculture. It is also their religion of The Circle of Life that maintains a steady population, with no room for scientific improvement.

"Exactly. Therefore, in exchange for this five hundred pounds of Nutmeg a month we want you to give us your troops. A thousand of your modern troops to help us dominate over those foolish Zulu". Malty thinks it over. It would be nice for those damned Zulus to be finished once and for all, but she doesn't like other under developed nations such as India to possess their secrets of modern warfare. However, with a nation going to war with such a puny nation such as the Zulu Pride Lands, she would hopefully gain something in return.

"Chairwoman, you know I don't usually like to share my technological secrets to underdeveloped nations... but I am willing to loan some of our riflemen if you agree to give us a piece of that Zulu action" Malty says snarkingly. Twilight smirks at the usual compensation tactics of Malty.

"Then we request that you kindly let out Friendship missionaries through without harm. After all, we know you are persecuting other religions passing through your cities". This is the part where Malty would have to accept, otherwise international trade is off.

"Oh, I suppose so. But I am only doing this just because I want that nutmeg".

"Of course your Graciousness. We will give you the 500 pounds of nutmeg and some territorial claims in the Zulu Pride Lands in exchange for many riflemen and safe passage for our missionaries".

"Deal!". With the deal done, both Malty and Twilight were pleased. They continue to discuss about foreign affairs, especially the International Senate.

"Ever since our nation turned communist..." Twilight starts sadly, "the International Senate have been going harsh on my policies of my nation. All I wanted was for my nation to prosper under order and labor. Us ponies truly believe that the only things needed to prosper is friendship and community. But these atheist, capitalist scums... they just don't understand". Empress Malty May have stopped listening in half way, but she does share in her pity. She understands her cry for nationalism (though she hated communists and the only reason she is doing this is to take advantage of India in the future).

"Hey, the International Senate folks are jerks okay. They are just jealous that your communist system works well. You do not have to those freaks. They ARE capitalist, disorder loving, globalizing, ass-kissers. If you want to run your country the way you want that's fine. Just don't interfere with MY empire, and don't listen to that globalist propaganda". They continue to converse for a while until it was time for the Chairwoman to leave. With both agendas satisfied (and anti-globalism in India planted), Chairwoman Twilight leaves the palace and Empress Malty returns inside and straight to the sitting room to enjoy some lavender incense while reading her favorite book by the empire's greatest author Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, but when she arrived at the sitting room she found the Russian ambassador next to her advisor. Why was HE here? Can't she be alone?

"What are YOU doing here?" Malty asks angrily at the ambassador.

"You said we could talk later, her majesty wishes to propose an agreement with you" Ambassador Chad says.

"Since when did I say-"

"Your Graciousness please!" Kaname butts in, "her majesty just wants to make a deal!"

"Ugh! What is wrong with you today Miss Chidori. It is not like you to disobey my orders". Malty sighs, again in defeat.

"Fine, the ambassador and I will talk but I'm going to have to give you a good slapping of the wrists for this ill behavior". Kaname agrees silently and leaves the sitting room.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" Chad asks.

"Not like you would care. I just want to read my damn book. Now, do you want vodka or something?".

"No, I have more than enough. I just wish to discuss what her majesty would wish to negotiate". Ambassador Chad brings out another map of the world and points out some territories.

"Our friends the Japanese want to have some of their ancient ruins in their territories in Africa excavated. And since we have no claims in Africa, we would have to find some way to pass through. We considered going through by boat, that would take months to do that, and we can't travel by airplane mostly because your air defenses as we know will automatically shoot down any foreign airplanes in the sky".

"Ah yes, I love testing my air defense" she responds with a snicker. Chad looks at her just disapprovingly.

"Anyway, what I'm saying is that we need to travel on land instead. Now the Germans, Greeks, and Americans have already agreed to let us through their territories, and we need is for you to allow us through, and all we ask is for you to  allow us through yours".

"What about the English? You guys love the English".

"Swamp lands... their territories in Africa are mainly desert and swampland. Look, her majesty just wishes to pass through, she offers $70 millions dollars for safe passage". Malty thinks hard. She hated the Russians, but that money could buy her a new yacht! Complete with gold livery, but she has to go hard on the deal too. She could get the world's biggest Jacuzzi to go along with the yacht. She doesn't care about what the ambassador wanted. 

"Throw in an extra $5.5 million dollars, and you can consider this a deal. Oh, and allow missionaries from the Three Heroes Church to come to your empire and convert your heathens". Ambassador Chad is put in a real tight situation. The last thing Russia needs is religious division from outside nations. However, the future of Egyptian revolution depends on this deal, as discussed with the other leaders of the world previously. He caves in. Guess they will have to create counter-missionaries to protect Cartoonism.

"You know that I am a proud Cartoonite" said Chad, "However; Her majesty would surly accept your terms to the deal".

"Ah! I knew all of you would cave in".

"I'm not finished yet your Graciousness". Chad says, "I wish to discuss about your very loyal advisor, Ms. Kaname Chidori".

"Oh! What did she do this time? You shouldn't worry ambassador, I will teach her a lesson for meddling with-"

"NO!" Chad butts in angrily, "this is exactly what I wanted to talk about your graciousness. I know you Romans have different traditions and disciplines,  but whipping your advisors? That is not okay. It is not even in your code of laws!". Malty gets agitated by this statement.

"I'd better watch my mouth if I were you ambassador" Malty states in a slow intimidated manner. 

"Your graciousness with all due respect, what I am seeing is defined by the International Senate as domestic violence, and I cannot stand for this".

"What does the International Senate know? They don't know a single damned thing about me and my empire. And I will wish to inflict punishment on anyone I want and the world can't stop me", Chad should have stopped there, but he pushes onward to get clear answers from Malty.

"Your Graciousness don't you think that this is a little too far? Don't you think that this is cruel?". Suddenly Empress Malty is embellished in flashbacks of her previous marriage. With just those simple phrases......

32 years ago, 1969

"Don't you think this is a little too far? Surly you can't just do that to a poor family who can barely get by" said the young blonde prince, who was betrothed to the Crown Princess Malty. Yes, he was Crown Prince Edward Elric of the Germans. They are fifteen years old, but things were different in old Europe of the 1960s. And besides, this marriage was of  royal arrangement between the German Kingdom and the Roman Empire. But of course this does create problems with differing ideologies.

"Edward, my daddy is running an empire and we can't run an empire if these filthy peasants are not paying the taxes. I am not going to wait while the empire loses money!". Malty's temper was fuming at this point. All Edward does is nag and nag about the state of the people in the empire. Something a true monarch would never touch on.

"Malty, these people can't pay these high taxes, the empire is making enough money as it is".

"You don't understand how important this empire is and why it needs more funds. Something you don't understand since you come from a puny kingdom". This pisses off Prince Edward, just as much as Malty would.

"THIS is WHY many of our citizens are growing weary of the thrones around the world! I'm telling you if YOU and that TRASH emperor father of yours don't take care of your citizens, there will be REVOLUTION, WAR, and ultimately the FALL of our families. The last thing we need is political unrest and war".

"THAT IS WHY WE TAKE THEIR RIGHTS! TO SUPPRESS THEM!  THOSE FILTHY PEASANTS  WON"T DO ANYTHING IF WE DON"T GIVE THEM ANYTHING!!!"

"I'M JUST SAYING TO JUST STOP BEING ASSHOLES TO YOUR SUBJECTS... you don't want your head on a pike do you?" Ed finishes off in a soft tone, pissing her off even more.

"UGH. GUARDS JUST TAKE THESE TAX EVADERS TO THE PRISON!!!" she shouts and the guards do so. Before they would take the family to prison, Ed stops them, and confronts Malty silently.

"Don't you think that this is cruel? You got to think of your citizens. This will affect all monarchs around the world......"

PRESENT TIMES

While Malty was in her thoughts of the past, Ambassador Chad was going on lecturing the empress on domestic violence, but anger was building up in Empress Malty and all of a sudden, that book she was holding...? She chucked it at the ambassador. Chad screams in suprise.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Chad asks.

"YOU! YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME TO BOW DOWN TO THE INTERNATIONAL SENATE! GET OUT! GET OUT!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!! OR I'LL BREAK THE DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!" Malty shouts chucking different objects at the ambassador. The ambassador runs out of the sitting room, running back to the embassy. Malty chucks a few more things before calming down, picking her book up and sat down to read, just wanting t spend the rest of the day reading her favorite book. At least this day can't get worse, right? right?

-End of Chapter Eleven-

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

103K 2K 163
⚠️ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...
46.9K 677 10
A story about the 115th King of the Lucis Kingdom and the young master of Chaldea. Set in thirty years after the final event of Final Fantasy XV. (Y...
617 84 17
❝I think the war changed me a lot, yeah. I hope you noted the sarcasm.❞ The Kingdom of the Magical folk had never been at rest ever since the birth o...
2.8K 117 30
A Rising of the Shield Hero fanfic. When two gamers were chosen to change the course of different worlds to escape the boredom of reality, they go on...