Infinity||H.S.

By Didi_94

(Completed.) Seeing Harry on stage is always an overwhelming experience. He becomes a new person, like he li... More

Before we Start
Prologue
Home
I Forgot That You Existed
News And Talks
Night Out Pt 1
Night Out Pt2
Drunk Words, Sober Thoughts
Since Paris
Close As Strangers
Moving On From Here
Road Trip
London Time
She's Dancing With Another Man
Just To See You Smile
Birthday Girl
Thinking Out Loud
Say You Want Let Go
What Doesn't Kill You
TEASER TRAILER
Makes You Stronger
To The Moon And Back
Golden
Him
The Calm
Knight In Shining Armor
Secret Little Rendezvous
BONUS CHAPTER:PARIS
Keep It Up With
The Storm
New York State Of Mind
Met Gala
Say Yes To The Dress
Sugar, We Are Going Down
Two Steps Back
Hold You Close
Should I Stay Or Should I Go
The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Since We Were Eighteen
Twist Of Fate
For The First Time
BONUS CHAPTER: LONDON.
How Well Do You Know Him
Cancun.
Home Sweet Home
What Happens In Vegas
Stays In Vegas
You Are The Reason
They Say I Did Something Bad
Eclipse Of The Heart
Please Don't Go
Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
I Do. Do I?

BONUS CHAPTER: LOS ANGELES

4.5K 139 163
By Didi_94

You and me were raised in the same part of town
Got these scars on the same ground
Remember how we used to kick around just wasting time?

Won't you stay 'til the A.M.?

2015, April 19

Los Angeles

Harry

Unholy thoughts.

Dirty dreams.

I'm going crazy.

These past four days have been fantastic, spending time with Elle is always one of my favourite things to do, but if she walks around another time in those tight shorts or in one of her bikinis, I'm not sure I will be able to contain myself.

Sure, this is not the first time we spend time together, this is not the first time we sleep in the same bed - not that I've never woke up with a hard-on after sleeping beside her, I'm a guy, she's a hot girl, it's normal - but something is different this time.

She keeps looking at me with her blue doe eyes and all I can think about is that night in Paris.
It's been difficult for me to act like nothing happened that night, too scared it will ruin our friendship. For a long time, I actually thought it was all a dream. I debated with myself more than once, wondering if I should have talked with her about it, about why she told me nothing happened, but every time I came to the same conclusion.
If she didn't tell me about it, it's because she didn't think it was important, a drunk mistake that wasn't worthy of knowledge.

Or maybe... She is the one that doesn't remember it? It's a possibility. I wasn't the only one drunk that night, even if I'm sure she was less intoxicated than me.

All I have done, in the last two years, it's been pretending that nothing ever happened, and everything was going well until four days ago. The fact that we didn't see each other much surely helped, but now I'm starting to have some troubles.

I love Elle as my best friend, she's family to me and I'm very protective of her, but my body and my mind have another opinion.

It's like after she arrived and we had that little argument - not my proudest moment, I still need to come up with a real way to apologize - all I could think about was her, and let me tell you, my thoughts weren't very... Friendly.

Unless you think it's friendly to imagine how it would feel to be buried inside her, so deep she could feel me for days. Making her moan my name over and over again.
Or how her plump lips would feel wrapped around me as I thrust into her mouth.

Then my thoughts are very friendly.

I blame it all to the fact I don't fuck since the night of the concert in Manila, almost a month ago.

And I'm not helping myself either.

If I was I wise guy, I would have avoided certain situations, like sleeping every night with her, holding her close to me and cuddling her, only to wake up to a tent in my boxers.
Thankfully I always woke up before her, and she is a heavy sleeper, therefore I didn't have problems getting up to take a cold shower, take care of myself and go back to bed beside her like nothing happened.

I couldn't keep my hands off of her either, not that it's unusual for me, I'm a physical person, and she knows that.

What she doesn't know is that I touch her all the time because I feel the need to make contact with her, to feel her close. It's the only thing that gives me some sort of relief these days.

I want to fuck my best friend... How sweet of me. God, I'm such a tosser.

I feel like Eva with the apple. Elle, it's my forbidden fruit. I know I shouldn't have certain thoughts over her, I know I can't have her, but still, I can't stop my mind from wondering how it would be to let go and succumb to my primal instincts.

I just want to cuddle her, nothing more... I just want to hold her... As I thrust in and out of...

FOCUS.

I honestly don't know why I feel this way, why the same feelings of Paris have come back on full force just now. It's like my craving for her body has been dormant since that night, and now that we were close together it woke up.

I almost called Kendall last night. This is how desperate I am.

Luckily, Louis and Liam were here every morning and I was obliged to concentrate on work and I could keep my thoughts on bay.

Having them here helped a lot. Especially Louis, it was like he could read my mind, always calling me out of my bullshit and giving me looks when he caught me staring at Elle for too long.
I almost felt ashamed of myself under his gaze, hence if he and Liam were here, I tried to look at her as little as possible, trying to act normal, like she is just my best friend.

Which she is. Just my best friend.

Speaking of the wanker, it was rather difficult not to jump on him these past days. He was always looking at her and making some sexual remarks when she wasn't in the room, making my blood boil in anger. He knows Elle is off-limits, however, this didn't stop him.
It was like he was trying all he could to get on my last nerve and make me snap.
Even now that we are in the swimming pool while Elle is chilling under the sun with her back at us he doesn't seem to stop throwing looks in her direction or rather, at her ass.

This shit needs to stop. Now.

Giving him one last hard look, I swim to the side of the pool, pushing on my hands to get out.

Walking quietly by her side I look at her. Her eyes are closed, her expression relaxed as she listened to some music through her earphones.

Without a second thought I lay down on top of her, pressing my wet chest on her hot back, chuckling when her body goes stiff.

"You seemed to hot love," I say, taking off one earphone.

See? I'm a good boy, I can lay on top of her without having unholy thoughts.

It's not like I'm pressing my crotch on her ass... Don't go there, Harry.

Best. Friend.

Dead bunnies. Pimples. Feet in gangrene.

"Harry get off of me" she whines, trying to move, and I laugh, adjusting my weight and resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I'm comfortable here" I reply, closing my eyes and taking in her scent.

Best friend.

"Harry, I can't breathe" she tries to move again "And you are cold."

I hum, revelling the feeling of her skin on mine and leave a quick peck on her cheek putting on the earphone I took off from her.

Stevie Wonder. A classic.

"Seen a lot of things in this old world
When I touch them, they mean nothing, girl
Oo, baby, here I am, signed, sealed, delivered, I'm yours!" I sing in her ear, and I see goosebumps form on her skin.

Uhm. Strange.

"Are you really that cold?" I ask her, it's not like I have on her the same effect she has on me... Right?

It's impossible.

"Yes. " She breaths out " And really Harry, you are heavy, move"

Sighing, I take off the earphone and stand up, only to sit by her side. Still wanting to stay close to her.

I throw a glance at Louis and Liam, the first one gives me a thumb up and I shrug, knowing he will say something as soon as we are alone.

Looking back at Elle, I realized this is her last day here with me, and even if my mind is a fuss right now, I know I'll miss my best friend and our time together. Not knowing when I will see her again always make my heart sink a little.

"What?" she asks, noticing my look on her and crossing her arms under her head.

"I'm going to miss you", I tell her truthfully, pursing my lips. We had so much fun together in these days, it was almost like we were back in Holmes Chapel, spending all our time together.

Minus me having dirty thoughts about her, obviously.

She sits up, her legs brushing mine, and gives me a side hug, resting her head on my shoulder. The flowery scent of her hair intoxicating my mind. "I'll miss you too" she replies and takes a deep breath "Don't disappear again."

The imagine of the hurt expression when she arrived and I treated her like she was a nobody starts replaying in my head.

I'm such an asshole sometimes.

I put an arm around her waist, giving it a gentle squeeze and leave a kiss on her hair." Pinky promise" I chuckle, remembering how we used to do the same thing when we were kids, holding out my pinky.

She squeezes my finger with hers and then brings her hand back on her lap, "I swear Harry if you go MIA on me again, we are going to have a serious problem."

I just nod, making my eyes travel around her body and stopping on the new tattoo adorning her skin.

Without thinking I raise my hand and trace the lines of the cherry blossoms on her collarbone.

This is for her mum, I didn't need to ask her to know.

"I still can't believe you got this alone" I murmur, enchanted by her drawing, or maybe by the feeling of her skin under my fingertips. I don't really know.

"Neither can I... Not after I almost shit myself with the first one" She jokes, shifting a bit so my hand is no longer on her skin and I see her shiver.

"It suits you." I say, again without thinking. Who the fuck says something like that Harry?

She tugs her hair behind her ears, giving me a clear view of her neck, the tender skin glistening with a thin layer of sweat, and I find my self wondering if her skin there tastes like I remember.
Giving myself a mental slap I move my eyes to her face, moving them between her eyes and lips.

Get a grip man. Best friend. She's not some girl you can fuck.

"Thank you", she says softly, looking at me with those damn blue eyes.

Part of me wants to throw common sense out of the window and tell her everything I'm feeling. Part of me wants to grab her and have his way with her on this deck chair. Part of me wants to kiss her again.

But I can't, I need to remember she is my best friend, I can't ruin everything just because I'm a horny twat.
Because this is what it is, lust. And it's not worth ruining years of friendship for it. I just have to try harder and remember that she's Elle, the same one who at 13 cried on my bed with a snot face because Marissa Summer had just died. The same girl who used to make funny faces at me with her mouth full when we were little.
And there's no way in hell that she sees me as more than her best friend.

But that kiss...

Maybe I have to ask her about it, just to take the weight off of my chest and set my mind straight once and for hall.

Putting my wet hair in a bun I open my mouth ready to ask her, curiosity taking the best of me. But as I try to find the exact words to say, someone sits on the deck chair in front of us, interrupting me.

Fucking Louis.

"Am I interrupting something?" his eyes are fixed on Elle as he gives her a smudged smile.

"No"

"Yes"

We speak at the same time and I frown, looking at Elle, her eyes already on me.

I try to argue with her, but it's like Louis stare has set her on fire because she quickly stands up "I'm gonna make lunch... Are tuna sandwiches okay?" she smiles, but it's clear to me that sometimes is off.

"Do you want me to help you, Elle?" I asks, beginning to stand up, but she stops me.

"No!" her voice comes out as a high pitched squeal " I mean... Stay here, relax... It will take only a few minutes" she says, clearing her throat.

I give her a concerned look as quickly walks by the edge of the pool to talk to Liam, and then goes inside, swaying her hips.

Holy hell.

When I look back at Louis, his eyes are fixed on Elle's back, so I lean in his direction and slap his arm, narrowing my eyes.

"Oi" I scold him, "Stop it".

He gives me a cocky smile, arching his brows "Man, I'll never understand how come you didn't fuck her yet." He says, bluntly "I mean, If I were you, I would" he shrugs, and it takes everything to me not to punch him. No one is allowed to talk about Elle that way.

"She's my best friend Louis," I say, through gritted teeth, clenching my hands in fists.

He lets out a sarcastic laugh, laying on the deck chair and crossing his arms on his chest "I don't look at my best-friend that way Harold."

"That's because your best friend is Lottie, Lou." I retort, feeling my blood boil, and not in excitement this time. "I don't look at Elle in any way" I lie, but he doesn't need to know.

"No? I swear I get a semi every time you two are near each other for the sensual tension." he seats up again, "I know you like the back of my hand. Are you really gonna tell me that you never, ever, thought about her in that way, especially after Paris? Hands down the best kiss ever. Your words, not mine".

I told Louis about the kiss as soon as I saw him that morning in Paris, I needed someone to vent to, and obviously, it couldn't be Elle. He was my only other option.

I scratch my neck in frustration and let out a long sigh, "Let's say I do... So what? She's my best friend, I don't have feelings for her besides affection. But it's like, every time I'm near her these days I want to jump on her. And I can do anything about it, I will never jeopardize our friendship for a fuck. " I say, hiding my face behind my hands "But I mean... Have seen her ass? When the fuck did that happen?".

Okay... I'm not better than him, sue me. But Elle is MY best friend, I can comment on her, he can't.

Right?

He rolls his eyes, seating up against and presses his lips in a thin line, shaking his head," Oh Harry... Your so dumb sometimes my friend", he says standing up and giving me a pat on the shoulder " I don't understand if you're still not ready, or just a coward. "

"What? What are you talking about?" I ask, looking up at him, feeling offended by his words

"Nothing, don't worry about it. I need to take a piss" He says, walking away quickly, and I swear I hear him mumble something like, "Fucking idiots."

I lay there for a few minutes, trying to understand Louis words.

What did he mean with: you're not ready?

Why am I dumb?

"Man, you okay?", Liam calls from the pool, waking me from my thoughts.

Opening my eyes I stand up and walk beside him on the edge of the pool where he is floating.

"Yes. I'll go see if Elle needs a hand with those sandwiches. You stay here?"

He gives me a smile, " I'll get out in a bit", he says, and I nod, turning around and walking inside.

When I reach the kitchen Louis is seated on an island stool, Noelle is in front of him, her body language is stiff, she seems upset. She's holding on a knife for the dear life as she narrows her eyes at him.

"Louis, I said drop it!" She nearly shouts, slamming the knife she had in hand on the marble of the kitchen island.

I decide this is my clue to make my presence known, it's clear that whatever they are discussing is upsetting Elle, and I'll be damned if I let him ruin my last day with her.

"Hey hey... Why are making my girl upset Louis?" I ask, clearly concerned and I want to smack my head.

My girl? Seriously? Am I completely crazy?

It slipped. I wasn't thinking.

"Louis wasn't upsetting me Harry" She snaps "And I'm not your girl. Stop calling me that." She starts to cut a tomato to add to the sandwiches.

I look at Louis but he is watching Elle, honestly, her reply hurt me a little, I know I shouldn't call her my girl but I didn't think she would snap at me.

She looks up at me, noticing my sad expression and sighs, trying to smile, "I'm sorry... We were talking about a song. Louis was just telling me for the millionth time why he doesn't like it... Right, Louis?" she says, looking at Louis.

She is lying.

I seat beside my friend, narrowing my eyes at them as he replies "Yeah... Totally" his voice is laced with sarcasm and I see him roll his eyes.

They think they have me fooled "I see... Which song?"

"You don't really want to know H." She gives me her best smile, concentrating on the food before her.

I take a piece of tomato she just cut and pop it in my mouth, chewing slowly " Oh no, now I'm curious." very curious.

I swear, if there's something going on between those two, I will flip badly. It would make sense though. All the sneaky glances, Louis continues remakes. He always had a thing for Elle. I knew it.
I feel jealousy starting to boil in the pit of my stomach and suddenly I want to vomit.

"You know what they say about curiosity, don't you?" she asks, trying to distract me, but I know better.

"I don't really care. Now tell me", my voice comes out harsher then I thought, but I can't stop myself. Images of the two of them together keep replying in my head.

She looks at Louis. Louis looks at her.

I don't feel well.

"You got that James Dean daydream looks in your eye" she sings, and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

What the actual fuck.

Louis bursts into a laugh and Elle smiles, going on "And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style"

I give Elle a hard stare and slap Louis on the head, earning a hiss from him.

"You dipshits," I say, shifting my gaze from Lou to Elle, "I expect something like this from him. But you Elle? This is low".

She laughs, closing the sandwiches and handing one to each of us. "Hey, I really like the song and the video clip."

"But we all know she should have called the song Styles at this point" Louis gives me a pat on the shoulder, taking a bite from his sandwich."You know... We never go out of Styles".

Elle starts coughing as she puts all the ingredients away and widen my eyes "I hate you both"

"Nah... You love me" Elle says, fixing her blue eyes in mine.

"Yeah... You're right." and I'm scared to discover how much.

Later that night, Elle and I are in my movie room, my heads rests on her lap as she scratches my scalp slightly. We had dinner here, watching the Notebook and Harry Potter, I decided to surprise her ordering all her favourite food... Even those disgusting chocolate marshmallows teacakes.
I feel relaxed and at peace now, her gentle touch sending chills all over my body.
I'm actually proud of myself. I went an entire night without having dirty thoughts about her, simply enjoying her presence... And trust me, it's been difficult, she's wearing those hideous shorts.

"Let's take a drive" she says suddenly, making me open my eyes.

"Now?" I ask, turning my head to look at her.

Nodding her head she pushes me away, standing up, and I groan in annoyance. " Yes, now. I'm not tired."

I really don't want to get up. I want her to seat down again and keep massaging my hair. "C'mon H. I want to see the city lights", she whines, taking my hands and trying to make me stand up.

She's not going to let this go.

"Okay, okay" I chuckle, "Let me change and we can go."

She eyes me up and down, and I feel a chill running down my spine under her soft gaze.

Best friend.

"No sense, put your shoes on and let's go", she exclaims, walking out of the room and I follow her like a lost puppy, frowning.

"But.." I try to argue, but she stops me.

H, be spontaneous," she says "Besides, I'm going out in this", she points to the shorts and tank top she's wearing.

Those fucking shorts.

It takes me a few seconds to my eyes from her legs, and when I do, I run a hand through my hair, putting it in a bun and nod, earning a big smile from her.

After putting our shoes on, we walk straight to the garage and I stop, taking the Range Rover keys while Elle studies the cars, focusing on my Mercedes.

"Can we go with the Mercedes?" She asks, pointing at the white car. "You know, canopy down, wind blowing your hair".

I know what she really wants, I can tell by the way she's looking at my baby.

I let out a deep breath, shifting my gaze between her, the Mercedes and the keys in my hand.

I just hope nobody sees us.

"I'm not letting you drive it though," I say, preceding her next question.

She narrows her blue iris, and turns around walking to the car, "You are no fun."

During the car ride, I can't stop myself from looking at her as she sings and moves her hands in the air, following the beat of the song playing from the speakers.

She has me under her spell. The way she's so carefree, the way her smile lights up her face, make my knees go weak.

What the fuck.

I almost have a heart attack when, once the car is parked, she hops off and sits on the hood, her back leaning against the windshield.

I swear, if she scratches it, I'll choke her.

She doesn't seem to note my death stare, instead, she pats the spot near her, side-glancing at me.

"Lay down with me," she says and looks back at the sky. "It's beautiful, innit?"

I look at her: the moonlight illuminating her face, her messed up hair due to the wind, her full lips.

"Yeah..." I breathe out, knowing I'm not talking about the city view.

We stay silent for a while, enjoying each other presence.

She seems lost in her own thoughts, and I wonder what she is thinking about.

Is it school? Or work maybe? Love life? What happened to that douche she was seeing before Christmas? Is she thinking about him? Or maybe there's someone else?

For fuck's sake, it's official, I'm crazy.

"I've never asked you how it ended with that lad... Russel?" I blurt out, without thinking. I do this a lot these days.

Maybe it's Rupert. Who the fuck cares.

"Ruben.", she corrects me, chuckling and it takes everything in me to not roll my eyes.

"Same thing." When did I become so rude? "So?" I press shrugging the feeling on the pit of my stomach off.

Sighing, she turns her in my direction, "He was a bad kisser. Never met someone who uses so much tongue" She cringes, and I mentally smile. "Now that I think about it, I kissed my fair share of bad kissers... I think Nicolas was the best one".

Nicolas? Are you fucking kidding me? I mean, I didn't expect her to say I was her best kiss, she doesn't know I remember, but that old prick? No fucking way.

"Nicolas? The Paris lad?" I try to play it cool, but I'm boiling inside.

"Yeah... He was a good kisser." She whispers, almost like she is uncomfortable.

I just nod, looking back at the sky again.

Nicolas.

I can't believe this. What if now she is thinking about him? What if... What if she is thinking about that night?

Does she remember about it? What if she lied to me and decided not to tell me? If she did, why?

The feeling of her lips on mine... I need to feel them again. One last time. Just to assure myself it's just attraction, lust.

Out of instinct, I reach out and grab her hand with mine, interweaving our fingers and tracing patterns with my thumb on her side hand.

She gasps, looking down.

"It takes practice to be a good kisser. Maybe you aren't a good one too" I say, without moving my gaze from the sky.

"I am a good kisser H. Nobody ever complained", she replies, matter-of-factly.

Oh love, I know.

And I want to try again.

I know I'm thinking with my dick right now, I know this isn't right, but I'm in too deep to back off already.

I bring my eyes on her, biting the inside of my cheek. "It's not like a guy is going to tell you, Elle. So you don't know for sure"

She blinks, laughing loudly, almost in a mocking manner. "And you think a girl is gonna tell you if you kiss like a cow? You're Harry Styles, no girl will ever tell you."

I just want you to tell me.

I give her a cocky smile, the narcissistic part of me on full mode. "I know for sure I don't kiss like a cow. I have my techniques", I wink.

She seems taken aback by my reply, her blue orbs widen slightly as she swallows "You have... Techniques".

"Wanna try?"

If I was in a right state of mind I would have slapped myself. This is like pressing the self-destruct button.

Sadly, I'm thinking with my dick, and he is giving a pat on the shoulder, cheering for my smooth move.

Elle must think that I'm crazy. She gasps loudly, getting up on her elbows and snapping her head at me, her eyes wide open in shock.

"What?!", she takes her hand away from my grip, looking at me like I just grown a second head.

I have two options: I can fake a laugh and tell her I was teasing. OR I can go with it and see where this lands.

Dick or brain?

"Think about it... We'll tell the truth to each other, therefore we are the best judges for the other. " Guess I chose dick.

Mirroring her position I fix my eyes in hers, trying to convince her this is actually a good idea. "I'll tell you if you're a bad kisser and you'll do the same to me. And you can try first hand my technique", I smirk.

Good Lord Styles, you have lost your fucking mind.

"You're kidding, right?", she lets out a breath and I shrug.

"No, I'm very much serious," I deadpan. "What happened with the being spontaneous shit?."

"You are my best friend Harry," She whispers, almost like she's trying to convince herself.

"And you're mine... What bad can do?"

I mean, if I convince myself that whatever I'm feeling is just me being horny, and she doesn't feel anything about me, what bad can do? After the kiss in Paris, everything wad the same... Right?

I just want to prove that I'm a better kisser than Nicolas.

I want to prove that I'm better than him.

"I don't need to kiss you to know Harry" she argues, but this just increases my doubts.

Maybe...

Narrowing my eyes, I study her expression, "And how do you know? It's not like we kissed before, right?"

She blinks, and lets out a forced laugh, "Right" she says.

She is lying.

This means she didn't tell me about it because it wasn't worth it.

"It just a kiss". She doesn't feel the same pull I feel, that kiss hasn't changed anything for her.

But this one, maybe could.

Something shifts in her posture, she seems to relax a bit, and after closing her eyes, she nods. "Okay".

I didn't think she would actually say yes, I hoped so, but hear her agree shocked me.

I try to recover from as quickly as I can, trying to seem confident.

Smirking, I shift my body closer to hers. "First of all, I bring my face closer to hers, slowly, to give her time to back off if she wants" I whisper, looking into her eyes.

She swallows, batting her lashes "Than?"

Like an unconditioned reflex, I poke out my tongue, wetting my bottom lip, "Than I tilt my head, pursing my lips a little, without touching hers though, just to tease" I say, pursing my lips and grazing hers.
Her hot breath hits my skin, and I move even closer, shifting all my body in her direction.

I have a feeling I'm going to regret this.

Why did I think it was a good idea?

Why did I let my ego privilege?

"Than?", her voice gives a shock all over my body and I find myself giving in again. There's no turning back now.

"Than I kiss her" I whisper, closing the gap between us and moulding my lips on her, letting my tongue deep in her mouth.

Jesus Christ.

I was wrong. I was so fucking wrong. This kiss won't set my mind free. This is the type of kiss that leaves you wanting more, and I can't have more than this.

My hands are on the side of her face, holding her close and tilting her head as I wish. My thumbs are caressing her cheekbones as her hands move from her lap to my shoulder, pressing her fingers on my skin.

I kiss her slowly, taking my time to print in my memory the taste of her lips, the way her tongue swirls with mine, the little noises she makes.

The kiss in Paris was nothing compared to this one. That kiss was rushed, full of desire.

This one is full of emotions I can't quite understand. It's like I'm putting in this kiss all I can't tell her because I don't know what it is.

Or maybe I don't want to know.

Tracing her bottom lip with my tongue I give it a little bit and then pull back slightly, only to leave quick peck on her mouth.
She sighs, and moves a hand from my shoulder to the base of my neck, pulling my face into hers and nibbles my bottom lip, sucking it in her mouth.
I let out a hiss, I wave of pleasure runs through my body making my dick throb.

Fuck.

Tightening my hold on her face I take control back, kissing her with more force, letting our tongues dance together to a new rhythm.

I don't know I much time passes before she starts to pull back, I want to whine, to tell her I want to keep kissing her, I want to tell her all the things I want to do to her, but I can't. I'm a step away from losing control.

Therefore I decide to leave one last kiss on her lips and open my eyes, finding her already looking at me.

"What do you say?"

She must have felt it.

Her lips are red and swollen, her eyes are clear, almost watery.

It was more than just a kiss.

"Meh," she says, tugging her hair behind her ears and my heart fall s little.

What?

"Meh?"

She really doesn't feel it. This thing - whatever it is - it's a one-way street.

I can't believe I acted this way. I can't believe I've let my instincts have the best of me.
It's obvious. I'm her best friend, she's not like me, she doesn't see me as anything else. Probably she kissed me that way because she pictured me as someone else... Nicolas maybe.

And why did I put myself in this situation? Hoping she'd let me fuck her?

I deserve the "meh"... I deserve even worse

"Yeah..." She says like it was nothing and hops off of the hood, adjust her clothes "What do you say?"

Pull yourself together Harry. This is what you wanted, one last kiss. Now be her best friend and forget about whatever the fuck your feeling. It's only attraction, it doesn't matter.

"I've been kissed better."

I'm such a fool.

This chapter was draining. If I must be honest, I don't like one bit. I think I just made a big mess out of it, I don't even know if it's clear. Their situation is complicated and writing about it is even more complicated.
I will edit this chapter tomorrow morning, now I'm too tired.

Anyway, let me know what you think about it.

I want to take a moment to say thank you for your support on my new story, Almost Lovers. I want to write the first chapter in the next days, maybe it will help clear my mind about Noelle and Harry.

Please, leave a comment and a vote.

All the love,
Didi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 3.1K 24
So I decided to try something different. I write a story but you as a reader decide what is happening next. Write a suggestion in the comments and I'...
196K 5.5K 41
* * * * * * COMPLETED * * * * * * We laid together in silence, Harry running his fingers through my hair, me tracing the ink scattering his chest and...
185K 6.1K 36
***MATURE CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK*** Harry seems to be getting uncomfortable and mildly frustrated. "Willow, look at me." He's waiting until he has...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...