What do you desire?

Od reesarcastic

What if another irregular climbed the Tower with Bam? Who might she be? [SLOW UPDATES] #1 under arie (08/05... Viac

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Headon's floor
Chapter 2 - Evankhell's hell
Chapter 3 - Lero Ro's Test
Chapter 5 - The Crown Game
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Position Test
Chapter 8

Chapter 4 - Hansung Yu's Examination

833 51 12
Od reesarcastic

A/N: Just to let you readers know, I might include some minor changes that occurred in the anime,which is also really good, for this fanfic. Now then, read ahead!

Caleena's POV

The bee lady, aka Test Guide Yellowy, had told us all to wait for our turn for the next test since each team had to go one by one, so that's what we did; wait.

Khun's POV

The boy was heartbroken.

"Did you hear, a princess was chosen?"

"Yeah. Maria was chosen, right?"

"Then what will happen to Aguero?"

"Isn't it obvious? His own sister wasn't chosen. And if she wasn't chosen, then the entire family is... exiled and dismantled."

"How pitiful"

His mind lingers on Maria.

"My dear son, are you listening?" his mother said as other cruel words echoed in his mind. "You must never believe what anyone says. The moment we show walked we'll die."

"Fooled by Maria and betrayed."

The boy extends his hand to the girl he once cared for, only to be stopped by his mother. "You can only trust yourself. Cover your ears, close your heart, and find the best path."

"Yes, Mother."

Caleena's POV

I was looking at Khun deep in thought, his sad eyes drifting off into space. I wonder if the rumours about him are true.

Rak was sitting and seemed surprisingly calm.

Bam? Well he was looking around at the sky, and the lights as of they were the most interesting thing's in the world. Khun, who seemed to have shaken away his thought, noticed too.

"What's so interesting Bam?" he asked.

"Huh? No... it's just... I've never been in such a bright place." Bam replies. That's odd. "Khun, Caleena, that blue thing... is that what they call the sky?" All I can do is stare incredulously at his.

"Yeah... why are you asking such obvious things?"

"Oh, so it is the sky!!" he says sounding surprised. Rak looks at him and begins to laugh out loud.

"You don't know what the sky is?!" Rak laughs even harder. "You idiot!! Hey there's a stupid turtle here!"

"So...so... at night, does the sky shine with stars?" Bam asked innocently. Rak continues to laugh. "But Rachel said you couldn't see them unless you went to the top of the tower." Rachel. Must be the girl he's looking for.

"What are you talking about, Bam." Khun asks. "Stars are just a legend. Even if you go up, all you'll reach is this floor's roof. That blue sky is created by shinsu. And that bright thing at night is just a light ball."

"They're all an imitation after the legend of the sky at the top of the tower." I say, continuing to ignore Rak's laughing. "Whether or not that legend is true, no one knows."

"Oh...I see." Bam says quietly.

"You wanna see the stars that badly?" Khun questions.

"Not me, Rachel. She came to the Tower because she wanted to see the stars."

"I've been wondering, why did Rachel leave you and climb the tower alone? I wonder why she took care of you for so long. It seems odd."

Bam longed like he was about to say something but I put my hand on his shoulder and give out a squeeze. "Just focus on the test for now Bam. You to Khun, Rak."

Suddenly, a scream is heard from the testing room.

"What was that? Is it coming from in there?" Khun says. I nod. The volume in the room rises again as people begin to question the danger in this test.

"Next team please."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Other teams had entered the room and taken their tests. The longer ones ended with a scream, and some passed in shorter timing. Our turn was coming soon, and Khun, Bam, and I sat on Rak as he slept.

"Hey pals, why the long faces?" I jump at the the strange voice and turn to face a creepy ballon head.

"Who are you?" Khun says, with a glare.

"Don't glare at me."

"What do you want?"

"I thought I'd give you kids a hint about the test."

"Really?!" Bam exclaims happily.

"Shh. Don't be so loud. Others will hear us."

"A hint. How would you know?" Khun said sceptically.

"Simple deduction. I was chosen by intelligence."

"Intelligence. I'll be surprised if there is anything in that head of yours." I mumble under my breath.

"We've got no clues at all. What could be the basis of your deduction?" Khun asks.

"What do you mean? The biggest clue is given during each test. It is...time! Think! The teams that didn't scream passed in four to five minutes. But the teams that exceeded five minutes all screamed." He is right. I was thinking the same thing. "And, the testing room is completely blocked from here. It doesn't make sense that no other sounds are heard except for the screams. Which means that the administrators are intentionally letting us hear the screams. They are giving us a hint with each scream. They are telling us that no matter what test us in there, it should be completed in five."

"Thank you Mr Neon Plastic Bag." Bam says enthusiastically.

"No need to thank him Bam, he's just using us to test his theory. If we who heard you theory pass the test in five minutes, you will take the test using the clue, and if we don't, he'll find another way." Khun glares at the Balloon."

"You know, bring too careful will come back to bite you... abandoned son of the Khun family." Bam looks at Khun in surprise and confusion as I get mad at such words towards my teammate and friend. "Well, I suppose you can't help it after that cruel betrayal you experienced." Khun lunges at him with a knife and tackles him to the ground. I form a single baang and stand behind him glaring at the balloon head.

"Khun! No!" Bam yells not wanting a fight to occur.

"A fight?! I'm in!" I'm sure you can guess who that was. It seems the crocodile finally woke up. Another scream fills the air. The time on Khun's visible pocket showing 9:40.

Khun gets up. "Leave."

"Not so fast!" I yell. I grab Neon Plastic Bag by the neck. "Know your place, you Balloon. You mess with one of my friends, you mess with me." He looked at the baang hovering above my shoulder hesitantly I let him go and my baang disappears. I walk back over to Khun and Bam and wrap my arms around their shoulders.

"You think of me... as a friend?" Khun asks.

"Of course" I smile genuinely at him and the rest of my team. "Why wouldn't I. We're a team and I trust all three of you. We are in this together, and I couldn't have asked for any better teammates. I can tell we're all gonna be great friends."

Bam's face lights up, as does Khun's surprisingly. I could have sworn Rak smiled and maybe shed a tear.

"Next team!"

"Let's go do this!" We walk to our test as Plastic bag nervously cheered us on. I really wished I had punched him when I had the chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walk into the dark room. The first thing I notice is a clock. That's strange considering we can see the time on our pockets. I then notice the 12 doors in a half circle and a yellow haired man, who I almost thought was woman sitting in the middle sipping coffee.

"Nice to meet you... regulars. My name is Hansung Yu. I'm the test administrator of your next test. Shall we begin? I'm usually just a test director on Evankhell's floor, but this time, I'll be directly in charge of you test. The test is simple. Do you see all the doors behind me? Within ten minutes find the real door and open it."

"Find the real door? Among all these?" Khun says.

"Yes. Isn't it really simple? There are twelve doors in total. Among them, find the real door that will take you outside. If you find the real door and open or, you will pass the test. However, if you don't find the real door in ten minutes and give up, you'll fail. And if you open the wrong door within ten minutes... you will... DIE!"

"Die?!" Bam exclaims.

"Then... what's the secret to finding the real door? Show us!" Khun yells.

"There are no more hints."

"How can we find the real door with out any hints?! Say something!!" Khun is ignored.

"Well then, the test begins." The ten minutes clock begins to tick

"No way! Give us a hint!"

"Hey! Quit being mean and give us a clue!!" Rak yells aggravated. "Listen to me!! I'm annoyed!" Rak begins to stomp throwing Bam off balance. I begin to walk around and examine the doors. Rak is getting frustrated and begins running around and climbing the walls (don't even ask) as Bam tries to calm him down. Hansung Yu was making instant coffee and is now sipping at it. I finally stop in front of the clock near Khun who was deep in thought. My pocket front of me was showing that three minutes had already passed. But when I looked up at the clock, it showed six minutes. Wait...What? After a while I notice that the clock was twice as fast, meaning the clock would complete one cycle of what was supposed to be ten minutes in five. Maybe the that Balloon head was right. Maybe all the doors are right. Well there's only one way to figure out. There is 15 seconds left until we hit the five minute mark. I walk towards the closest door and I'm about to open it when... THUD! Rak has already opened a door on the other side of the room. I run over to him and give him a smile.

"Damn! Nice going! You beat me to it."

Khun is in shock. "Hey crocodile? Why did you open that door?"

"Instinct." Rak says looking at him. Khun's reaction was priceless

"And to think that I thought you might actually be smart." I joke.

The test administrator claps. "Congratulations. You passed the test."

"Passed?! What do you mean?!" Khun asks.

"To pass this test, you just had to open any door in five minutes." Rak laughs at this and walks out bragging about his amazing powers.

"Even the clock completes a full cycle in five minutes." I add in quietly.

"You says opening any door is the way to pass the test?! What can you evaluate in a test like this this?!"

"Mr. Khun, we did give you hints. It's just that you didn't trust them. I knew you would be like that Khun Aguero Agnes. We're the wounds inflicted by the princess that deep? You can't do anything without assurance. You can never open a door if your not certain of success. The world won't wait for your certainty." He pauses. "These numerous doors which are all correct would turn into doors of death after mere seconds. You need teammates around you who can open doors without hesitation. And... don't you want to protect those eyes who don't know doubt. The test is now over. So, let's say goodbye for now. I hope to see you on a higher floor, son of Khun. Take care. You seem to be carrying quite the heavy bag."

"What an ass," Khun mumbles as we all walk out and catch up to Rak. As we walked down the hallway, Khun was walking quietly ahead of Bam and I as Rak continued to brag about his so called awesomeness.

"Hey, Khun. The princess Hansung Yu mentioned..." Bam starts.

"Sorry, But I don't want to talk about it." Khun says

"Right. Sorry." We continue to walk. Khun seemed pretty upset.

"Hey Bam, I hope you get to see the real stars with Rachel."

That's it. I can't take it anymore.

"Khun?" He turns around as I call him. Before he can do anything. I wrap my arms around him and pull him into an embrace. He stiffens but eventually gives in and returns it just as warmly. "You looked like you needed it."

"Thanks." he whispers.

Eventually, Bam joins in wholeheartedly, and Rak who felt left out lifts and squeezes us all to death, complaining about us leaving him out. We had a good laugh after that. I knew from that moment on that we would be a great team and even better friends for a long time.

A/N: Hansung Yu's Test!! I love that test! I hope you all liked this chapter. Was the ending to cheesy?

Before you go, who is your favourite? Bam or Khun? ❤️❤️

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow. Byeeee!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

33.4K 2.5K 29
Bam decided to leave his past behind and move to a new town to attend University. Looking to pursue his dream of becoming a musician, he doesn't care...
128K 7.5K 51
[ TOG PLOT//COMPLETED ] "𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦." 𝘈 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶...
236 40 11
What if an extra character showed up in the story as Bam's sister will she give a new line to the story. And if she did will it be to the better or t...
80.1K 5.1K 169
Car crash ruined their lives just like that. When Charlotte realized that she was 'reborn' once again in her favorite Webtoon, she thought that it wa...