Sweet, Young Lion Tamer || Ha...

由 mattsunami

Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ A story in which Haiba Lev suddenly turned into a lion that day. It was a day full of... 更多

Author's Note
Prologue: One Day, It Happened.
Chapter 1: You
Chapter 2: Haiba Lev
Chapter 3: You
Chapter 4: Haiba Lev
Chapter 5: You
Chapter 6: Haiba Lev
Chapter 7: You
Chapter 8: Haiba Lev
Chapter 9: Ishigami Senku
Chapter 10: Haiba Lev
Epilogue: Sweet Young Lion Tamer
Author's Note
Special Chapter 1: Asking the Girl Out
Special Chapter 2: Surprises
Special Chapter 3: Day Offs
Special Chapter 5: Her First
Author's Note

Special Chapter 4: Kenma's Problem

336 25 3
由 mattsunami

Hello! And welcome to the fourth special chapter of Sweet, Young Lion Tamer! Sorry it took me a while to release this ;~; I kinda fell asleep XD This chapter is actually a deleted scene in the main story, and I decided to add some more ideas on it and thus this chapter is created. 😂 I hope you all like it!

This chapter also happened when Lev was still a lion (between Chapter 2-6).

Without further ado, this is Special Chapter 4: Kenma's Problem.

Happy Reading!

~ ~ ~

It was supposed to be a peaceful night for everyone, until

"So Kenma tell me, why on earth did you call me at 2am again?" An annoyed Kuroo appeared in front of his neighbor's house.

"Kuroo, this is an emergency. If I don't get that limited edition of my favorite game, I'll have to wait for another 3 months to be able to get it again." Kenma said as he walked around his room, feeling uneasy. The bedhaired man arched his brow, his uneasiness is something he witnessed growing up with him, only this time it feels different.

"You sound so desperate, Kenma." Kuroo points out, making the pudding head more stressed.

"Because I need to get that copy more than anything else."

Kenma quickly went outside as he told Kuroo to go with him to do the talking. A sigh escapes the captain's lips as he jogs to catch up with his bestfriend to help him with this 'emergency' of his. Kuroo feels that today is going to be a long day for the two of them.

~ ~ ~

"Excuse me, do you still have the limited edition of the game-?"

"Sorry boys, you're the 30th customer that came by and I'm sorry to say that we ran out already."

"What in the world? It's literally just 8 in the morning?!" Kuroo exclaimed, dumbfounded of how many players must have wanted that game like his own friend.

"I'm sorry boys, but it is a game that everyone is waiting for. Afterall, it's a limited edition."

"Thank you, ma'am." Kuroo thanks the salesperson as they both left the gaming store. Kenma's uneasiness grows worse as when the store they come into ran out of stocks of his wanted game. A sigh escaped the bedhair's lips as he ran his fingers through his raven hair in frustration. How limited and hard to find is this game?

"Well, that's the 11th store already. Are you still willing to look around?"

"Yes.."

And so the two went around the districts of Tokyo for another 4 hours just to look for the pudding head's desired game. Of course, Kuroo did all the talking, and his charms may have helped as all female salespeople give him tips and what other stores still have the pudding head's wanted game. However, the moment they arrive at every store, it seems like it is freshly sold out.

Talk about having luck with games like these.

"It's already 12 in the afternoon, Kenma, and we already went to more than 20 stores already! Can we at least take a break or something?" Kuroo whines at his bestfriend, and on queue both of their stomach growls.

"Would McDonalds do?" Kenma sighs, he's also feeling a little hungry because they've been searching since a while ago. All those walking and asking around made them both tired and hungry.

"Yeah, then let's look around again." Kuroo lets out a sigh for the nth time of the day, followed by a yawn with his eyes becoming watery.

They went to the nearest and their desired fast food chain as they took a break to look again later.

~ ~ ~

The two searched for another two hours, until Kenma decided to give up with the downhearted expression plastered on his face on their way home. His bestfriend lets out a tired and long sigh as they go out for nothing, and also add the fact that he woke up at 2 o'clock in the morning. However, he just couldn't leave Kenma being all sad that he wasn't able to get what he wanted for the whole day. An idea suddenly pop out on the bedhair's head. So Kuroo decided to call (Y/N) because he knows that she is another person who can cheer up the pudding head.

"Yo, (Y/N). Are you busy?"

"Hmm Tetsu? What's up?"

"Kenma needs some cheering up and I need your help."

"Alright, Alright. Will be right there, and I'll bring Ricky along would that be fine?"

"Feel free to do so. I bet Kenma wouldn't even mind." Kuroo sighs as he glances over his friend who's curved into a ball at the corner of his room.

"We'll be there in 10 minutes. Make sure to keep him comfy in the meantime."

"That wouldn't be a problem. See you soon, (Y/N)."

"Yeah, see you, Tetsurou!"

She ends the call with one of her close friends and places her phone back into her pocket. (Y/N) is almost done cleaning her bestfriend's unorganized lab. Today was supposed to be her free day until Senku knocked at her door for Ricky's (or Lev) daily checkup and also asked her to help him in cleaning his lab since Chrome isn't around. Ricky (or Lev) on the other hand, is resting on the couch as his daily checkup and Senku's data gathering recently finished. (Y/N)'s eyes landed on the specific cabbage haired man who was holding a box.

"Senku, I'm heading out! And what's with the big package?"

"According to the label, it's a limited edition of the game that a lot of people love." Senku reads the box, making the girl's eyes widen as she recognizes that game.

"Oh, that game! I heard they ran out the moment it got released. It must be a good game, and how did you get two copies?" (Y/N) asks her friend who isn't even into those games that much.

"A friend of mine may have happened to give me these, and I think he's a friend of the owner. You have a gaming console at home right?" Senku asks his bestfriend who nodded as a reply.

"He said to give one to a friend, so you can have it." Senku tosses a perfectly packaged box of the game, making the girl silently squeal. Since she's going to Kenma's house, maybe it's a good time to test it out with her gamer friend.

"I love you, cabbagehead. Thanks for this~" He rolls his eyes at his friend's 'complement'.

"Whatever, be back before 10 p.m." Senku calls from behind as the two excitingly left the scientist for no more work to do.

~ ~ ~

(Y/N) and Ricky (or Lev) finally arrived at the Kenma residence, and the two were welcomed by his mother. The fact that (Y/N) may have forgotten that her pet isn't an ordinary pet that she had to explain first that she may have brought a pet lion with her and perfectly made sure that he doesn't bite. Once Kenma's mother is convinced that her pet is harmless, she finally let in the lion who thanked her by bowing politely to the older woman. She was surprised by his manners and gave him a snack which Ricky (or Lev) is thankful for.

She knocked in Kenma's door and opened it, revealing a very tired Kuroo and a very sad Kenma. The lion and the owner looked at each other with a confused expression, letting out a light chuckle afterwards. Kuroo greeted (Y/N) with a tired smile, which he received a pat on his soft hair and went towards Kenma's corner.

"Kenma, I came to cheer you up! What's wrong?" (Y/N) smiles at the pudding head, concerned for her sad friend.

"They're all sold out, (Y/N). I wasn't prepared that people would get it first before me! I should have waited in front of the sto-"

"You mean this game?"

(Y/N) brings out the game that the pudding head was looking for the whole day, it was still neatly packed like it just came out of the gaming factory. On her way to his house, Ricky and (Y/N) also bought some apple pie and her croissants from her favorite bakery. Kenma stared at her in awe, afterall she is holding two things that Kenma loves more than anything else.

"What?! How did you get that? Where did you buy? Did you wait in front of the store as well??" Kenma bombarded her with questions, confused on how she was able to get the game he has been looking for with his bestfriend for almost the whole day.

"Relax, Kenma. No, I didn't go out or anything. Senku's friend gave him two copies, and he gave me one. I do have a console at home, but Tetsurou called me because you weren't having a good day." (Y/N) chuckles and explains to the main setter of Nekoma.

"Wanna try it out?" The pudding head immediately set up his game console and passed one controller to (Y/N), and the two friends played together.

"Ah, I knew I called the right person.." The bedhaired captain watches the two plop down in front of the TV, playing with a smile not leaving their faces.

"And the feeling being left out with the game geeks doing their own thing.." Kuroo lets out a long sigh, the feeling of relief and tiredness takes over his body system.

Kuroo felt a tired lion went beside him. On the other hand, Ricky (or Lev) is exhausted from today's experiment and checkup with Senku. The lion found a comfortable place and finally settled in his desired position. The bedhaired man smiles at the silver lion as he plops down beside it, and in no time, the two fell asleep as a reward for helping their friends the whole day in Kenma's room while Kenma and (Y/N) are having the time of their lives playing their game.

Afterall, it was a long day for everyone.

~ ~ ~

We're almost done with the special chapter series, and after this would be the release of the Miya Books. They're gonna be out on June 13, and if you have time, feel free to read it. Thank you very much in advance if you do!

Special Chapter 5 would be released on June 11. Stay tuned! 🥰

~ achootsumu 🤧

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

301K 17.7K 17
二重自殺に私と一緒に行きませんか? キャンマー!! █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█ in which a suicide freak lays he...
10.5K 448 38
Lev x femreader You are Yaku Morisuke's little sister, Yaku Y/n- a first year at Nekoma High school. Morisuke has earned the title of "demon senpai"...
383K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor 😭😭 super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right 🥵" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
18.6K 424 23
Cover is by me, art isn't! Y/N is a first year in Nekoma high, with no parents, who played volleyball in middle school and is kinda quiet yet very sa...