Loving the Billionaire

Bởi littlestories16

This is a story of a girl, who falls for the ruthless billionaire and pushes herself to death to save him. An... Xem Thêm

Walking to my dreams
Dreams ain't a garden of roses
Knowing the devil
Is she the one?
Where are you nandini ?
You are bound to me
I have to go
I love him
Promo
Is this the end ?
Mrs. Nandini Harshad Saxena ?
Dare you leave
Apology or Threat ?
I love you forever
Living the perfect life!
Living the perfect life 2
He's back again 😎
Lets move on
THE END?
Writer's Note

I'm the real devil

954 71 10
Bởi littlestories16

Hey guys I'm back with another chapter of they love🖤

Enjoy Reading 🤗

..............................................

So today I'm gonna reveal the face of the devil who was blackmailing nandini and of course the shock you got from the promo. The connection of the devil with Manik.

So let me take you to the flashback - 10 years back

There we see a scared boy sitting in lavish room and he probably weeping out of fear. There came a boy of his age told him "Manik don't cry, its gonna be alright". Manik on the other hand said "I can't live with him, he scares the shit out of me. I want to be good and I want to be better. May be this world is not full of good people but still I want to take my chances and start a new life where no one knew my identity and won't get scared to be my friend". Cabir told him "Manik this won't be easy he won't agree, your are his only heir and he won't let you go on any circumstances. He got plans for you. You know even I'll be one of them. If I truly say friend what we want doesn't matter to him, he gets what he wants. He is the devil and on one has ever defeated him".

Manik was already broken and he did knew what to do so he tried committing suicide. This was a shock for the devil. On that day he left him free. But only Manik knew it was not forever but then everyone has their chances on life. But its not always the choices we make when destiny plays its cards things change.

Come lets meet Manik, The real Manik Malhotra - Manik Malhotra is not an orphan, he has a dad and he is the son of non other then the underworld king "Siddharth Malhotra" and yes to fact he's the devil, he's the man who gets everything by hook or crook. Manik he his only chid and he loves him. Manik's mother died when he was 5 yrs old. It was an attack at their place where Siddharth was not able to save her. Manik doesn't like his work when he started understanding what actually his father was. No one ever became his friend apart from Cabir who was the son of devil's right hand. He didn't liked to see blood, fear, death around him, his father felt he was weak. He also tried involving him in his work but then it scared the shit out of him. He had made his mind that he wants to go from there. So he decide to commit suicide. After that incident his father let him go but cabir too went with him to always be his shadow and protect him as a friend. That's how Manik started his life as a businessman and achieved this far in his life.

Siddharth Malhotra (The Devil) - The whole underworld knows him as "The Devil". Nobody wants to mess with him. He is 55 yrs old now. he had only one son and you know now who's the lucky one. He's the true definition of fear and feeling of death. He feels like death. He's done everything which could make him the worst. he never gave Manik any reason to love him. But the suicide attempt by Manik shocked him to his core, he didn't showed but he knew he could loss him forever. He didn't love Manik only because he was his son but because he was sign of his love with his wife. He let Manik go for a while but he knew one this love will get him to this world where he actually belonged.

(Siddharth's picture)

Neyonika Malhotra - She was an actress when she fell in love with devil. She had everything a man needed in a women but more than she had this companion that could burn the world of desires. She truly loved him with all her love and heart. Shidharth loved her too much to be specific. Anyone could see there love through their eyes. When they meet their eye spoke, which was not hidden from the world. Love not always bring you happiness, you have to pay the price even if your the devil and he payed the price with her death. One of his biggest rival killed her when he was not there with her and was on a business trip. That was the biggest series of attack the news ever cover in this 20 yrs. Manik was 5 so he send him away to study out of country but when he was back, he understood everything. Neyonika loved his family a lot even when she died she had a content smile. She was gem to preserve just like nandini.

(Neyonika's picture)

(Neyonika and Siddharth's weeding picture)

Manik left his house, the underworld life and started fresh with cabir. They world really hard to make the startup business into an International one. Siddharth was very happy to see his son achieve so much. Manik didn't knew but Siddharth always had an eye on him. Cabir gave all the news of Manik to him, not because he was betraying him but he was doing the duty to protect him. Cabir used to call Siddharth and used to tell him things about Manik, even Siddharth loved his as his second son. He used to tell him, how he's got the same temper like him and how angry he becomes for small things. That he's got everything from his father. Siddharth was happy to know that and he knew that there won't be long now for him to bring him back to the business (The actually business). He just wanted the perfect time and a great bargain which will make Manik do things what he wants willingly. And guys you know he go what he wanted. 

To the present

When Manik went from the hall after his interaction with nandini. He went  straight up to cabir and held his collar. He tone was harsh and threatening "Did you tell him about nandini, I know you had this conversation with him. I didn't stop you cause I had faith in you. Cabir if you have done it then I'm gonna kill you in cold blood." Manik was hold his neck, on which cabir said with difficulty "Hold on Manik, bro are you mad. I didn't tell him anything about nandini. And hold on you knew about my conversations with him, then why didn't you ever confronted me." Manik replied "I didn't wanted him to find out in his ways cause I knew he would never let me go this easy, there was something and now I understand what he wanted."

Cabir asked about nandini on which he replied "I left her, I did wanted her to play this dirty cause now I'm gonna make this game very dirty. I never knew I'll do things which I'm gonna do now. But what can I do when she make me reckless and his very own monster." Cabir replied "Manik I guess you should rest as you don't feel yourself and it will be for the best or else you will end up making decisions you never wanted." On this Manik replied "But guess what the decisions is already taken and nothings gonna change it". Cabir came to Manik "Manik you don't have to do it, we can find another way. It took you a decade to build yourself"

Manik was moving to the path which wasn't decided by him but now destiny was playing the cards. Manik moved out of the house and nandini had already left from there. He took his car even cabir hurried up with him. Manik went to a mysterious place with Cabir, there was the devil waiting for them. He said "oh so you came, I though you will take more time. Manik now you know you can't deny me. You made me do things I never want to do, anyways well come my dear son"

Manik was very calm with no expression and then he said "I am ready for it". The devil said "I didn't knew you became so intelligent that's to preety fast, you kinda impress me. After all you can't deny, you have all my traits. Blood is blood after all and no one can change that."

Manik to himself "Nandini get ready to be locked forever. You used to call me monster but the meaning of this word will be made clear now."

Manik made his dad shocked as he said "I will be the real devil from now on. So dear daddy don't bother much, I'm on board now. So enjoy the devil and rest."

Love becomes passion, passion becomes obsession and it gives you all the reasons to do things unimaginable and unacceptable. But then one's truly said that everything is fare in love and war.

.......................................

Today you guys are open to ask me question and I would reply to each one of you in my best capabilities 😊

That's it for today's chapter. Hope you will love it and if you do then please give love and vote for it 🖤

Thank you for reading, you comments are much needed and appreciated 🖤🖤

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

28K 2.1K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...
471K 21.6K 52
The journey of a girl called Nandini who don't have any surname or identity of her own. When she wants to take a step for herself she got an helping...
239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
74.2K 3K 35
The pain of seeing your love marrying someone else is unbearable right, and it pains even more when he chooses to marry your sister over you... Nandi...