Don't leave me again | TXT Ye...

By NKim356

Y/n , a girl who had her second year in highschool , which fall in love with a guy at her first sight. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Last Chapter
𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝙲𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛!

Chapter 11

1.1K 56 18
By NKim356

Y/n POV
Next morning.

I woke up by the smell of pancakes I bet it was my mom. I grab my phone and it says 5.30 a.m , wth? Why so early , mom usually cook breakfast at 6.00 . I went out of my room without taking shower cause I wanted to ask mom why she cook breakfast at this time.

"Mom." I say while rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning honey~ why don't you take shower? You're going to be late."

"What do you mean I'm gonna be late?"

My mom gave me 'are you kidding?' look. And I realized that today I'm have camping trip. I rushed to my room and took a quick shower. After that I wear my cloth and put on a light makeup.

I went out of my room and sit at the dining table , mom prepare our breakfast while my dad drink his coffee , dad usually go to work early since he was the CEO , we ate our breakfast , after that , I wash my dishes and took my luggage out from my room I only bring one luggage cause it fits enough , mom bought this luggage for me when I'm 17 and now I'm using it.

I kiss my mom's cheek and my dad spoke out.

"Is there any space for you to kiss your dad?" Dad said while pointing his finger to his cheek. I rolled my eyes playfully and approached him and kiss his cheek and dad hug me really tight.

"D-dad i-i c-can't breath." He broke the hug and apologized.

"Honey~ don't forget what I remind you last night." I hummed as response and open the door and saw Yeonjun smile widely and I jump a bit.

"Hi babe~" Yeonjun said.

"Yeonie! What are you doing here?!" I say.

"I just wanted to went to the camping trip together with you." He made that puppy eye and I can't hold but to gave him warm smile.

"Honey~ who's tha- uwaw , who's this pretty boy? Honey~ are you hiding something?" Mom tease me and I was speechless and Yeonjun reply.

"I'm Yeonjun! Y/n's boyfriend." My jaw drop when he bravely said that in front of my mother.

"Oww.. you are lucky to have a handsome boyfriend Y/n , not like your father." Mom said.

"I can hear you dear!" Dad shouted from the living room mom giggle and kiss my forehead.

"Yeonjun , take care of my daughter , and btw , did you already have your breakfast? If not , you can have your breakfast here."

"Ofc I will take a good care of Y/n , and.. I have already eaten my breakfast." Yeonjun replied shyly.

"Uhh , mom! We have to go now or we will be late , bye Mom and Dad , love you and tell unnie that I'll miss her." I say and kiss my mom's cheek We walk out from my apartment and I saw Yeonjun's car.

He open the trunk and put our luggage inside. I just realized that he look cool and handsome in that outfit.

We drove to the location where teacher gave us. As we arrived at our destination , I could see that this place is crowd and there are more than 100 cabin cause all student is sleeping here. We went out from the car and I saw Taeyong with his friends chit chatting and I shrugged it off as Yeonjun tap my shoulder.

"Uwu , Hi lovebirds." Yeji said.

"What do you want huh?" Yeonjun scold her , I forgot to tell him that Yeji and I are friends now.

"Yeonie, calm down , Yeji and I are friends now , no need to scold her like that." I calmed him.

"Since when?" He asked in confusion.

"Since yesterday."

"Oh.. that's good! Now you have friends and you can hangout with them when I'm not with you." He smiled widely.

I smile and we went to our line according our class. The teachers were taking our attendance and make speech.

"Okay all students please be quiet!" Then all students went silent.

"Okay , as we talk in school , please behave yourself , and we prepared many activities for you , that's all. You may proceed to your cabin according to your number and make sure you have the same number as your roommate." The Principal explained.

I look at Yeonjun and he look at me as well. We smiled as a sign that we're happy.

We drag our luggage and searching for our cabin while holding hands and.....WALLA! we found it.

Yeonjun opened the door and we step inside the cabin and switch on the light.

"Woah." That's all that went out of my mouth. I heard Yeonjun giggled and I turn my gaze to him.

"What's wrong Yeonie?" I tilted my head.

"Nothing , you're just cute." He said and wink at me. I could feel my cheeks is heating up right now and I tried to hide it but failed.

"Aww , my babe is blushing." He teased. I rolled my eyes playfully and take a quick peck on his cheek. His not seem shock but I regret it , he pulled me and kiss my lips , it was long and passion , I wrap my arms around his neck to make the kiss deeper. He smirk between the kiss. After a minute , we broke the kiss and trying to catch our breath. We smiled shyly and begun to unpack our things.

We finished unpacking , we take 20 minutes to unpack. Then someone knock our cabin door and I decide to open it , and I saw my class president. He gave me a letter and there is principal sign on it. I called Yeonjun to get out from his bedroom and he did.

"What's that babe? Is that a love letter?" He said. I hit his arm playfully.

"Ofc not , can't you see there is principal sign on this letter?"

"Oh.. so principal is sending you love letter? I thought he have married?"

I would hit your head with a pan if you're not my boyfriend.

"Stop.talking.nonsense.or.I'll.hit.you.with.pan." I cannot hold it but too laugh as I saw Yeonjun's worried face.

"You should look at your face!" I say while laughing so hard. Then Yeonjun grab my waist and push me to the couch , and he is on top of me , my eyes widened cause our face is an inches and I could feel his warm breath on my face. He smirk.

"Why don't you laugh babe?" He said smirking.

/////

Hello everyone! Good morning / Good evening / Good night ✨

This chapter seems long and I hope you enjoyed reading this book!💗 And thanks for 200+ readers!! I really appreciate it💗💗

Stay Safe and Stay Hydrated!😷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1K 10
In where two boys become roommates in the college they both go to, but let's say these roommates friendship is very unique.. Side Ships: Yeonbintae S...
7.8K 267 20
Choi Yeonjun. Straight male. Or so he thought until one certain boy came into his life and changed him forever. Choi Soobin met Yeonjun at a friend's...
772 93 27
Just a fanfiction of Yeonjun and Soobin of TXT. Side ship: Taegyu.
125K 5K 48
so he likes me back