Chapter 8

Y/n POV

I woke up and realized I was laying on my bed,but how I get here? OMG, don't tell Yeonjun carried me, I took my phone and looked at the clock, 9.30 a.m. I walked to my bathroom and took a shower, after that I change to my casual cloth,

 I walked to my bathroom and took a shower, after that I change to my casual cloth,

cause I'm not going anywhere, I just wanted to rest at home and do my homework.

I walked out of my room and saw my sister washing dishes at the kitchen I bet she ate breakfast alone,without waiting.

"Yahh unnie,why don't you wait for me?" I scold her.

"Yahh Y/n,that's why you should not woke up late." She scold me back.

"I'm tired,I'll just ate ramen." I make my way to the kitchen and started to find ramen,but nothing there.

"Unnie , we are out off ramen, I think I have to go to store to bought the things we need, can you list it?" I asked her. She look at me and she went to her room to take a piece of paper. She listed what we need and gave it to me.

I am glad that the store are at few blocks only. I went in the store, unnie gave me money that enough for me to pay, I was looking for my sister's face wash and out of nowhere, someone closed my eyes from behind, I knew it was Yeonjun , I was smiling wide but my thought was wrong when I heard a scary voice.

"Hi babe, how can you smile so wide like that?" It's Taeyong.

I take his hands off my face and faced him, I'm scared and I really need Yeonjun right now. He rubbing my hair roughly and I don't like it, I slap his hand and he glared at me, I was more scared until a woman around my mother's age approach us.

"What are you doing here boy? Are you trying to hurt that girl?" She asked and I nodded repeatly.

"What? No! Ofc not!" Taeyong yelled at that woman.

"How dare you yelled at people who are older than you? That's disrespectful! Who teach you to do that huh? You want me to punch your face and give you bruises?!" I can tell that this woman are mad ,really mad at Taeyong, I smirk at Taeyong and he sigh and leave us.

"Thank you miss..." I stopped cause I didn't know her name.

"It's okay, oh I'm Miss Choi, just called me auntie." She answered then she continued, "what's your name young girl?" She asked me.

"My name is Y/n." I smiled. Then she nodded.

"What are you looking for?" She asked me.

"I was looking for my sister's face wash and you?" I asked her back.

"I was looking for some ingredient and snack for my son." I just smiled as respond.

I finished taking all our things that we need, I went to the counter and paid, after I finished paying all my things I bid goodbye to Ms.choi before leaving the store.

I was walking side of the streets and a car stopped, I was worried if it was Taeyong or someone else but the car look familiar, then a guy step out of the car and face me , it was Yeonjun. I sigh in relief.

"Hi babe, what are you doing here?" He said while patting my head softly.

"I wanted to go home after I bought my things." I explained.

"Oh.. c'mon I'll take you home, I just wanna go to Soobin's house to finish our project."

"No, you can go, or Soobin scold you." I declined cause I don't want Soobin mad at Yeonjun cause he late.

"Nah.. sokay, Soobin told me to take my time to go to his house." He grab my wrist and bring me inside his car.

We talk about random things until I arrived in front of my apartment, before I step out of his car, he grab my wrist and kiss my forehead, it makes me blush so hard and it's also felt weird cause it's feel like we are husband and wife, I shrugged it off and peck his lips before go out, I bid goodbye to him and walked to my room.

//////

Thanks for reading!!💗

Stay safe!!😷