Chapter 2

Hi readers!! I'm going to continue my fanfiction , without wasting time , lets start it , ENJOY READERS <3

~In the bus~

YEONJUN POV

"Umm so....can I know you?" I asked her since we were very silence and I don't even like that.

"Ouh , hi I'm Im Y/N , I'm from grade *** , and....may I know your name?*

"Hi , my name is Yeonjun , from grade *** , nice to meet you Y/N , btw your name is cute" I replied her and immediatly looked away.

*In my mind*That name , I remembered something , but I won't talked about it since she didn't know me*

Y/N POV

When he say that my name is cute , that time we are staring each other , then he looked away after saying that , I already feel my face is red as tomato , I looked away while blushing so hard.

Time skip~
Arrived at school.

Y/N POV

We had 10 more minutes left before the bell rang . Than I remember something.

Flashback~

Y/N POV

When I was going to walked out from the bus Yeonjun was infront of me , then someone accidently kick my leg and I almost fell from the bus stairs , but someone catch me , and it was.....Yeonjun , we stare at each other for more than a minute , than I broke the stare and said,

"We are going to be late , let's go now" I said that as my reason and he nodded.

Before we walked in the school gate he suddenly grabbed my hand . I could feel his warm hand .

"What are you doing?" I asked him in confusion.

"Umm...a-are y-you not going to thank me?" He said in a sad tone.

"Ohh, yeah thanks for saving me Yeonjun!😊" I said smiling widely.

"Uhm.. sure! K byee I have to go before the class start!" He waved his hand and I wave back .

End of flashback~

Y/N POV

I was in front of my locker still blushing so hard like a tomato , suddenly , I heard a loud laugh from the hallway I take a look and saw 5 boys with a handsome face , last year , I wasn't realized that they are really handsome but that time I was busy thinking about my exam and at the same time I am annoyed by a fangirling with the boys . I stare at those 5 boys and one of them are the one who I know in this morning , it's Yeonjun , I was staring him until something distract me , it is about that annoying dolphin sound , my ear almost bleeding because of it , then I quickly take my book and go to my classroom , I was relief since the teacher is not there yet . But , something caught my eye.......It was Yeji and and her bestfriend.

*In my mind* Okayy...the game starts again*

As I'm finding an empty seat and place my bag on the table , then I heard footsteps come to me , I felt uncomfortable and I looked who it was and it was Yeji .

"Hey Y/N! , how are you ? Long time no see huh? I really missed bullying you since holiday" she said to me.

"Oh ! You miss me ? I wanna ask you a question , why are you liked to bullied me ? Did I do something wrong ?" I asked her not looking at her.

She then pulled my hair and said "I bullied you cause you are nerd , you seem to be smart but you don't , YOU'RE DUMB AND NEVER CHANGE!!" She yelled to me and I push her cause she still holding my hair and it's hurt.

"You can bully me but there is one thing that you need to know , that you're the dumbest girl in this school cause you bullying people without reason , and you think that IT CAN MAKE YOU FAMOUS!!" I yelled infront of her face and my voice echoed around the class.

When I realized that I did something wrong , I sat down on my chair and try to hold my tears.

"You will regret this Y/N" She said as she get out from the class.

I felt relief that she is not my classmate , my tears fall to my cheeks , I rest my head on the table and cry until my eyes puffy.

"Umm... Excuse me , but can I seat here ?" I looked up and see who it is , another handsome boy , with a grey hair. I back to my sense and answered his question.

"Yes , you may since no one here" I replied

"Hehe thank you😊" he answered me and I just nod.

I was very silence thinking of something crazy but not that crazy , but I just wanna plan to transfer to other school but I also thinking about myself , that maybe I'll be called loser and weak if I transfer.

A/N POV

Haii readers !!

I think I made a lot of mistakes😅 but I'll try my best to correct my grammar.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS AND I HOPE YOU KEEP WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER🤗
STAY SAFE N STAY HYDRATED ALWAYS!!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT IF ANYTHING IS WRONG SO THAT I CAN CORRECT IT

THANK YOUU😘💖